I've seen a lot of drama/series fans got confused when the show they're watching on this streaming giant tagged as "Netflix Originals". I decided to share for added knowledge :)

What is a Netflix Original?
A “Netflix Original” is defined by the status Netflix gives to the show. This may be defined by the following:
1. Netflix commissioned and produced the show (eg. Sweet Home, Navillera, Move To Heaven, Kingdom etc)
2. Netflix has exclusive international streaming rights to the show (eg. most of these are tvN/Studio Dragon
series)
3. Netflix has co-produced the show with another Network
4. It is a continuation of a previously canceled show

In most cases, a show is defined as a “Netflix Original” if you can only watch it on Netflix in your respective country. (source: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/the-four-types-of-netflix-originals/)

If I don't like my current list after watching a trial episode, I do go back to this: 7 Korean Dramas on Netflix That Also Deserve Your Time

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I take advantage of watching the shows on netflix because the past sites to watch k-dramas have basically... disappeared and even if some have still gone on there are those really annoying ads xD but anyways, Mystic Pop-Up Bar and This Is My First Life have been on my watch list... i just haven't gotten around to it. the Flower of Evil and Chocolate seem interesting with their storyline, but i dunno if i could invest it for myself. Move to Heaven, Sweet Home and Kingdom has also been on my radar to watch, but it's either i'm not wanting to invest or i'm one of those that will eventually watch it once i put my mind to it.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2021 at 4:50 AM, miss_vicky said:

I take advantage of watching the shows on netflix because the past sites to watch k-dramas have basically... disappeared and even if some have still gone on there are those really annoying ads xD but anyways, Mystic Pop-Up Bar and This Is My First Life have been on my watch list... i just haven't gotten around to it. the Flower of Evil and Chocolate seem interesting with their storyline, but i dunno if i could invest it for myself. Move to Heaven, Sweet Home and Kingdom has also been on my radar to watch, but it's either i'm not wanting to invest or i'm one of those that will eventually watch it once i put my mind to it.

Take your time :) My watchlist is a mix of crime-thrillers, romcom, comedy, heartwarming and not-so-much makjang dramas

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 12:13 AM, Ahjumemshie Lee said:

I've seen a lot of drama/series fans got confused when the show they're watching on this streaming giant tagged as "Netflix Originals". I decided to share for added knowledge :) Tom Beliyeu shows list are here.    tom beliyeu is one of the best motivational speaker and forunder of nutrients. His net worth is more than many businessmans out there. He also haveyoutube channel where he do mostly podcast.

What is a Netflix Original?
A “Netflix Original” is defined by the status Netflix gives to the show. This may be defined by the following:
1. Netflix commissioned and produced the show (eg. Sweet Home, Navillera, Move To Heaven, Kingdom etc)
2. Netflix has exclusive international streaming rights to the show (eg. most of these are tvN/Studio Dragon
series)
3. Netflix has co-produced the show with another Network
4. It is a continuation of a previously canceled show

In most cases, a show is defined as a “Netflix Original” if you can only watch it on Netflix in your respective country. (source: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/the-four-types-of-netflix-originals/)

If I don't like my current list after watching a trial episode, I do go back to this: 7 Korean Dramas on Netflix That Also Deserve Your Time

Netflix is  the best you can watch any shows or documentaries without getting any annoying ads like before when you watch shows on different sites. 

Edited by cliniton27
grammer mistakes

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ferily locked this topic