Director: Ra Ha-na

Writer: Shin Lee-Won

Release Date: April 6, 2022- May 26, 2022

Runtime:Wednesday & Thursday, 10:30 p.m. KST

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Green Mother's Club' deals with the stories of five mothers who have a complex.

A story depicting the friendships, motherly love and growth of 5 mothers.

The mothers, who all have elementary school age children, meet around the school. The have their own complexes, which they are unable to get over. By interacting with each other, the mothers’ friendships develop and they grow as people.

Notes

Lee Kyu Han stepped down from the drama due to healthy concern and he was remplaced by Choi Duk Moon. 

Cast

Lee Yo Won as Lee Eun-pyo

Choo Ja Hyun as Byeon Chun-hee

Kim Gyu-ri as Seo Jin-ha

Jang Hye-jin as Kim Young-mi

Joo Min Kyung as Park Yoon-ju

Choi Duk Moon as Joo-joo (Chun-hee`s husband)

Yoon Kyung-ho as Man-su (Yoon-ju`s husband)

Choi Jae-rim as Jae-woong (Eun-pyo`s husband)

Lim Soo-hyeong as Geon-woo (Young-mi`s husband)

Roy as Jin-ha`s husband

Oh Hee jun as 

Park Ye-rin as

Choi Gwang-rok (Roy) as Louis Bunuel

Character`s relationship chart

14682416_778739_3722.jpg

Character description

“Because I’m not that kind of mom.”

Lee-Yo-Won1.jpg

Lee Eun Pyo (Lee Ye Won), an ordinary housewife with a prestigious education who has just moved into the neighborhood.

“What I’m saying is the truth, isn’t it? That we have to get them to do what needs to be done.”

Chu-Ja-Hyun.jpg

Byun Choon Hee (Chu Ja Hyun), the beautiful queen bee of the neighborhood who lives across the street from Lee Eun Pyo and stands at the top of the parents’ social ladder. Describing her as a strict “tiger mom.”

“To be honest, I don’t really ask for much from my kids.”

Kim-Kyu-Ri.jpg

Seo Jin Ha (Kim Kyu Ri), Lee Eun Pyo’s former friend and current rival, who lives in a luxurious penthouse and seems to have everything, from a handsome husband to a prodigy child. As an “outsider mom” whose views on raising children don’t match those of the other moms in their neighborhood.

“Wise moms need to stick together.”

Jang-Hye-Jin.jpg

Kim Young Mi (Jang Hye Jin), Byun Choon Hee’s nemesis who prides herself on taking a different approach to motherhood from Byun Choon Hee’s tiger mom parenting. As a mom who values an emotional connection with her kids.

“Even if it means I have to grind up my own bones, I will make it possible for [my kids] to do everything they want to do.”

Joo-Min-Kyung.jpg

Park Yoon Joo (Joo Min Kyung), Lee Eun Pyo’s deceptively cheerful younger cousin, who turns into a fierce “alpha mom” when it comes to her children and would do anything for them.

Posters

202203241154138290.jpg

FO_PnrDaMAEWOr-?format=jpg&name=900x900

lee-yo-won-chu-ja-hyun.jpg

Green_Mothers_Club-teaser1SM1.jpg

http://www.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Green-Mothers-Club-Poster-2.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5

Lee Yo Won In Talks To Make Long-Awaited Return To Small Screen In New Drama

eade883621ce4bb5a135d07132aa46db.jpeg?s=

Apr 28, 2021
by E. Cha

Lee Yo Won may be returning to the small screen!

On April 28, both Lee Yo Won’s agency and the producers of the upcoming drama “Green Mothers Club” (literal title) confirmed that the actress was in talks to appear in the show.

The producers of the drama stated, “It’s true that we made a casting offer to Lee Yo Won and that she is currently reviewing the offer. The exact time that [the drama] will air has not yet been decided.”

Meanwhile, a representative of Lee Yo Won’s agency similarly confirmed, “Lee Yo Won has received a casting offer for ‘Green Mothers Club,’ and she is currently in talks for the drama with a favorable outlook.”

“Green Mothers Club” is described as a drama about the strong bonds and sisterhood between mothers. Should Lee Yo Won accept her offer, it will mark her first drama since “The Running Mates: Human Rights” in 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466476wpp/lee-yo-won-in-talks-to-make-long-awaited-return-to-small-screen-in-new-drama

• Like 5

May 24 2021

Lee Yo-Won cast in JTBC drama “Green Mothers Club”

Green_Mothers_Club-SI1.jpeg

Lee Yo-Won is cast in JTBC drama series “Green Mothers Club” (literal title). She will play the lead character. The screenplay revolves around a group of mothers with elementary school age kids who become friends. Actress Choo Ja-Hyun, who most recently appeared in tvN drama series “My Unfamiliar Family” as the older sister, is currently considering an offer to play the second lead female character.

Air date for “Green Mothers Club” has not yet been decided.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: A story depicting the friendships, motherly love and growth of 5 mothers.

The mothers, who all have elementary school age children, meet around the school. The have their own complexes, which they are unable to get over. By interacting with each other, the mothers’ friendships develop and they grow as people.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-yo-won-cast-in-jtbc-drama-green-mothers-club

• Like 4

Good. I watch her last drama and I likeit (was active on that thread too)

Base from the plot this could be a tame version of upcoming drama High Society. I think. Thank you larus. I'll watch out for this.

• Like 1

Lee Yo-won cast in new JTBC drama alongside Chu Ja-hyun

by tccolb

leeyowon_gmc.jpg

A new drama is in the works for JTBC called Green Mothers’ Club and casting has been confirmed for Lee Yo-won (Running Investigators), joining Chu Ja-hyun (Unfamilar Family).

In what seems to be a slice-of-life style story, the drama is aiming for a realistic angle, with its plot being anchored by regular women in real life settings. Five mothers who first meet through their children’s school community each each come from different environments and lifestyles, and have their own personal insecurities and struggles. But they bond over their shared motherhood and are open with each other about their day-to-day lives. We then follow the characters as their friendship deepens, and they learn to heal and grow through their comforting support for one another.

Not much information was released yet about the individual characters, but both actresses reported that the roles were different from previous ones that they’ve played. Lee Yo-won explained that she was attracted by the complexity of her character and both actresses were keen to challenge themselves in new ways.

Written by Shin Yi-won and directed by PD Ra Hana (Human Luwak), JTBC drama Green Mothers’ Club is currently still in the planning stages.

0000911263_001_20210521104106560.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/05/lee-yo-won-cast-in-new-jtbc-drama-alongside-chu-ja-hyun/

• Like 2

Joo Ja-hyun, JTBC's'Green Mothers Club' starring along with Lee Yo-won 

AKR20210526054800005_01_i_P4.jpg

The drama production company JTBC Studio announced on the 26th that actor Choo Ja-hyun will join the new drama'Green Mothers Club' as the lead role. 'Green Mothers Club' depicts the unfamiliar face of the elementary community represented by the'Green Mothers' Association and the dangerous network of local parents.

It is a work that will make you think about the real friendship of the adults you met as adults, as the secrets that the mothers next door thought were only the mothers of children are revealed.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202105260190Y

Green Mothers Club' Lee Yo-won and Choo Ja-hyun, confirmed to appear... 2022 broadcast

optimize

Actors Yo-won Lee and Ja-hyun Choo confirmed their appearance in'Green Mothers Club' The production company JTBC studio said on the 26th, "Lee Yo-won and Chu Ja-hyun will appear in the lead role in the new drama'Green Mothers Club' (screenplay Shin Lee-won/director Rahana)."

In this drama, Lee Yo-won and Chu Ja-hyun transform into mothers with different personalities.

Lee Yo-won, who challenged the role of her mother for the first time, took on the role of'Eun-pyo', a highly educated mother who was united with her pride. She was a self-proclaimed 'beta mom', and she plans to depict Eunpyo in three dimensions as she experiences all sorts of events in her elementary community.

Choo Ja-hyun plays'Chun-hee', the mother of'the best hacker,' who ranks first in both beauty and information among her parents. She is planning to show her'Tiger Mom' mother that is 180 degrees different from her calm and maternal mother that she showed in her previous work'Beautiful World'.

'Green Mothers Club' is scheduled to be broadcast at JTBC next year, and the schedule is under discussion.

(Google translation)

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021052610268226369

• Like 4

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Green Mothers Club, 그린마더스클럽 -Lee Yo Won & Choo Ja-hyun

Lee Yo Won And Chu Ja Hyun Confirmed For New Drama About Mothers

Lee Yo Won And Chu Ja Hyun Confirmed For New Drama About Mothers

May 26, 2021
by L. Kim

Lee Yo Won and Chu Ja Hyun are confirmed to star in “Green Mothers Club” (literal title)!

“Green Mothers Club” is about the strong bonds and sisterhood between mothers. It depicts the “dangerous” networking system of parents in the elementary school community and the secrets that mothers have behind closed doors. The story will make viewers think about the real friendship of people who befriend each other as adults.

Lee Yo Won was previously in talks to star in the drama, but on May 26, it was confirmed that both Lee Yo Won and Chu Ja Hyun will appear in it. The two actresses will play completely different mothers.

Lee Yo Won, who will be playing a mother for the first time, will star as Eun Pyo, a highly-educated mother who is very proud. She is a self-proclaimed “beta mom” (a mother who has a flexible parenting style) who will change as she goes through all kinds of events in the elementary school community. Fans can look forward to how Lee Yo Won will transform into this new character.

On the other hand, Chu Ja Hyun will take the role of Chun Hee, a mother who is ranked first in terms of beauty and information. She is very popular among mothers and at the top of the “parental” ladder. In her previous drama “Beautiful World,” Chu Ja Hyun portrayed a calm and affectionate mother, but this time, she will transform into a “tiger mom” (a mother who is strict and demanding).

“Green Mothers Club” will be produced by JTBC Studio, and it is in discussion to air sometime next year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471283wpp/lee-yo-won-and-chu-ja-hyun-confirmed-for-new-drama-about-mothers

• Like 4

On 5/25/2021 at 7:24 AM, Fabbo said:

Or Birthcare Center but a few years later.

@Fabbo you're so right. I didn't think of that.  I enjoyed that drama. I'm wanting season 2 when kids are school age. See how the mothers and the husband turned out to be.

And for this drama from the plot..."We then follow the characters as their friendship deepens, and they learn to heal and grow through their comforting support for one another. "  fingers cross. No catfights, no trying to outdo each other, no mean..nesss. Just mothers and wives and friendship.  Maybe heart warming, slice of life.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, larus said:
Lee Yo Won, who will be playing a mother for the first time, will star as Eun Pyo, a highly-educated mother who is very proud. She is a self-proclaimed “beta mom” (a mother who has a flexible parenting style) who will change as she goes through all kinds of events in the elementary school community. Fans can look forward to how Lee Yo Won will transform into this new character.

I guess her profession is principal.

8 hours ago, jongski said:

@Fabbo you're so right. I didn't think of that.  I enjoyed that drama. I'm wanting season 2 when kids are school age. See how the mothers and the husband turned out to be.

And for this drama from the plot..."We then follow the characters as their friendship deepens, and they learn to heal and grow through their comforting support for one another. "  fingers cross. No catfights, no trying to outdo each other, no mean..nesss. Just mothers and wives and friendship.  Maybe heart warming, slice of life.

Something like Avengers Social Club is nice.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, QSD said:

Something like Avengers Social Club is nice.

I think it is something like Avengers Social Club and Birthcare Center together. :) And that`s very good. Both drama had women as a group of friends. I liked both. I had a feeling that this drama will suit my taste as well.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Thirty Nine', 'Queen Maker', 'Green Mothers Club', women drama sortie

8ff2fe9e7294ca292ba982de83bb15d23acf99f7

Works dealing with 'women (close and deep friendship between women)' are coming out one after another.

Actors Kim Hee-ae and Moon So-ri are also considering appearing in 'Womans'.

On the 29th, officials from Kim Hee-ae's agency YG Entertainment and Moon So-ri's agency C-JeS Entertainment told Sports Today, "We are considering an offer to appear in the new drama 'Queen Maker'."

'Queen Maker' is a drama depicting the desperate 'womens' of two women who have lived dramatically different lives. Writer Moon Ji-young, who wrote the dramas 'Style' and 'Who Are You', is in charge of the screenplay, and producer Oh Jin-seok of 'Yong-Pal', 'My Sassy Girl' and 'People with Legs' takes the megaphone.

It is known that Kim Hee-ae was offered the role of Hwang Do-hee, a former leader of the strategy planning office of a chaebol family, and Moon So-ri, who was a labor and human rights lawyer and mayor candidate Oh Seung-wook. Attention is drawn to the story told by two 'Queens' who have come together to create a world where justice and truth are alive. The arrangement is undecided.

(Google translate)

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=73234172964

• Like 5

Casting news

Lee Yo-won X Choo Ja-hyun X Kim Gyu-ri Confirmed for 'Green Mothers Club' Casting

AKR20210702029500005_01_i_P4.jpg

The drama 'Green Mothers Club' has unveiled a powerful lineup of actresses.

‘Green Mothers Club’ (Director: Rahana, Script: Shin Yi-won, Producer: JTBC Studio, Megaphone) confirmed Lee Yo-won, Choo Ja-hyun, Kim Gyu-ri, Jang Hye-jin, and Ju Min-kyung as the main actors and completed multicasting.

First, Yo-won Lee, who challenged her mother role for the first time, took on the role of 'Eun-pyo', a highly educated mother who was united with her pride. Eun-pyo, a mother who studied aesthetics in France, who majored in her aesthetics, changes gradually as she goes through all kinds of events in the new elementary school community in the special education district.

Choo Ja-hyun took on the role of ‘Chun-hee’, the mother of ‘the most hacker’, who is ranked number one in terms of beauty and information among her parents. The children struggle because they are locked in the frame her mother made for a prestigious university, but they put themselves aside and rationalize it as a ‘symbol of neo-maternal love’ who best understands this era.

Kim Gyu-ri will be disassembled as Eun-pyo's rival and her old friend 'Jin-ha', revealing a secret and attractive character. She is called a 'goddess' among her mothers for her innate elegance. From a handsome foreign husband to a gifted son, she seems to have everything she has, but the secrets are shrouded in mystery.

Jang Hye-jin plays Young-mi, Chun-hee's best friend. She calls herself a 'wake up mother', and Yeong-mi enjoys a strange sense of superiority that she is different from other mothers. However, in reality, she is a 'Scandi mother' with only her façade, and because of her own complex, she is obsessed with her moral correctness.

Jumin-kyung takes on the role of Eun-pyo's cousin, Yoon-ju. 'Yun-ju' is always a bright and smiling face, but she is a 'blind mother' who does everything for her children's education. She lives in a villa next to the apartment complex, and she doesn't hesitate to do anything sublime in order to get to know Chun-hee, who is the key to my information.

‘Green Mothers Club’ produced by JTBC Studio heralds the birth of another well-made drama with a combination of actresses armed with excellent acting skills. It raises expectations for the synergy of ‘women’s’ that they will decompose into mothers with different personalities. The 16-episode mini-series is scheduled to be aired on JTBC early next year.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=109254

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20210702029500005

• Like 5

Lee Yo Won, Chu Ja Hyun, Jang Hye Jin, And More Confirmed For New JTBC Drama About Motherhood

90c0e3acfbd4477ab5a3a61fe587428d.jpeg?s=

Jul 2, 2021
by C. Hong

JTBC’s new drama “Green Mothers Club” (literal title) has revealed its lineup of lead actors!

“Green Mothers Club” is about the dangerous relationships in a neighborhood association of parents at the local elementary school. The women in the association, who had come to think of themselves only as “mothers,” will reveal previously hidden secrets and learn about the meaning of “friendship” in adulthood.

Starring in “Green Mothers Club” is Lee Yo Won, Chu Ja Hyun, Kim Kyu Ri, Jang Hye Jin, and Joo Min Kyung. Lee Yo Won will be taking on her first role as a mother in the character of Eun Pyo, a woman with a strong sense of pride in her high-class education. She majored in aesthetics and studied abroad in France, but she experiences new challenges when she moves to an educational special district and joins the elementary school community there.

Chu Ja Hyun will play the role of Choon Hee, the trendsetter of the parents’ association with her beautiful looks and her ability to get her hands on insider information. Her children struggle with her high expectations for them to get into prestigious universities, but she rationalizes this as a new form of maternal love and believes that this is what’s required to make it in today’s world.

Kim Kyu Ri will play the role of Jin Ha, Eun Pyo’s friend-turned-rival. She is a secretive character who is called a “goddess” among the other mothers because of her natural-born elegance. She has a handsome, foreign-born husband and a prodigy child and appears to have everything she could want, but her inner self is hidden behind a veil.

Jang Hye Jin will play the role of Young Mi, Choon Hee’s nemesis. She prides herself on being different from the other mothers and has an air of snobbishness about her. The truth is that she only cares about external appearances and clings to a sense of moral superiority because of her inferiority complex.

Joo Min Kyung will play the role of Yoon Joo, Eun Pyo’s younger cousin. Yoon Joo is always bright and smiling, but when it comes to her children’s education, neither hell nor high water will stop her. She lives in a villa next to the apartment and will stick at nothing to get close to Choon Hee and her insider information.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477619wpp/lee-yo-won-chu-ja-hyun-jang-hye-jin-and-more-confirmed-for-new-jtbc-drama-about-motherhood

• Like 5

Green Mothers Club' Kyu-han Lee → Jae-rim Choi confirmed casting... next year's schedule

The new drama 'Green Mothers Club' has revealed the male actor lineup.

1f8e18ed-8976-4fee-b532-d32073db1941.jpg

On the 9th July, JTBC's 'Green Mothers Club' side revealed the lineup of actors, raising the expectations of drama fans. The work is a drama that depicts the bare face of the elementary school community represented by the 'Green Mothers Association' and the dangerous network of parents in the neighborhood. As the secret of the mothers next door, who she thought only as a child's mother, is revealed, it makes you think about the true friendship of adults you meet as adults.

Previously, Lee Yo-won, Choo Ja-hyeon, Kim Gyu-ri, Jang Hye-jin, and Jumin-kyung completed a powerful multi-casting role, while Lee Kyu-han, Yoon Kyung-ho, Choi Jae-rim, Lim Soo-hyung, and Roy transform into their husbands Corps and take a splendid point.

First, actor Lee Kyu-han takes on the role of Choo Ja-hyun's husband and anesthesiologist Joo-joo. An arrogant man who sees everyone under his feet, he is actually a mamaboy who takes dozens of private lessons and is made a doctor. In this regard, Lee Gyu Han-pyo, who has a strong character digestibility regardless of genre, is looking forward to a passionate performance that cannot be hated.

Actor Yoon Kyung-ho, who has left a colorful impact across movies and dramas, takes on the role of Man-su, the husband of Ju Min-kyung. Mansu, a timid and passive office worker, is the only stigmatized person to watch TV with a beer after work. For his children, his wife's zeal for education is overwhelming.

Choi Jae-rim, a top star in the musical world who is taking on a drama challenge for the first time in history, takes on the role of Jae-woong, the husband of Lee Yo-won and a detective in the police force. He's ignorant, but has a cute nook to be honest in expressing his emotions. However, he is a leopard-like man with sharp eyes that is engrossed in his work.

Actor Lim Soo-hyeong, who engraved a scene steel presence in each work, plays another active role as Jang Hye-jin's husband, Geon-woo. Geon-woo once made a name for himself as a genius film director, but now he seems to have written a screenplay and is confined to the corner of his room. He has been upgraded to savvy in things that have not been solved for a long time.

Roy, a rookie actor from a hot model, makes a mark as the man of Gyu-ri Kim. Jin-ha's (Kim Gyu-ri) husband and pharmaceutical company GM, Louie. In particular, his exotic atmosphere heralds a synchronicity similar to Roy, a Frenchman of Korean descent, who boasts an actor-like appearance and body.

In this way, Lee Yo-won and Choi Jae-rim, Choo Ja-hyun and Lee Kyu-han, Kim Gyu-ri and Roy, Jang Hye-jin and Im Soo-hyeong, Jumin-kyung and Yoon Kyung-ho breathe as a couple with their own stories. While the intuition of another well-made drama is born through the unusual 'women's' between mothers, the interesting relationship between the husbands is expected.

Meanwhile, JTBC's new drama 'Green Mothers Club' is scheduled to be organized next year as a mini-series with a total of 16 episodes.

(Google translate)

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021070909180003132

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Recently, female epic dramas are looking for the main room in order. I thought there was only jealousy, jealousy, and fights, but now it is making viewers cry and laugh with a more diverse narrative.

N46CU2DSZW7TJRHBTNVSEOG32Y.jpg

JTBC's 'Melodramatic Constitution', which colored the summer of 2019 with sympathy, contains the stories of friends of the same age living in the same house. Im Jin-ju (Chun Woo-hee), Hwang Han-ju (Han Ji-eun), and Lee Eun-jung (Jeon Yeo-bin) heal their wounds and move forward for a better life, drawing deep sympathy for viewers, and among some viewers, it is considered as a 'drama of life'. She also opened a new chapter in 'women's epic drama'.

In the meantime, 'Women's Narrative' has mainly featured stories of women looking at each other as enemies, such as fights and jealousy, but since then, they have been able to increase empathy by containing stories about friendship and loyalty.

tvN's 'Mine', which recently ended, also received applause for its development that outweighed the viewers who judged only on the outside. It was a work that I thought would be just such an affair, but Seo Hee-soo (Lee Bo-young) and Jeong Seo-hyeon (Kim Seo-hyung) worked together to break through the common prejudice between East and West, and Kang Ja-kyung (Ok Ja-yeon), who was supposed to be a villain, also joined the women's journey.

JTBC's 'Green Mothers Club', which depicts the bare face of an elementary school community represented by 'Green Mothers' Association and the dangerous relationship between local parents, is also expected to be a drama that thinks about what 'real friendship between adults who met as adults' is. From Yo-Won Lee to Ja-Hyun Choo, Gyu-Ri Kim, and Hye-Jin Jang, famous actresses gather to lead the drama.

In a situation where the women's drama that escaped the 'obvious relationship' is receiving favorable reviews from viewers, more diverse narratives are expected to fill the CRT. From Son Ye-jin to Lee Young-ae, Moon So-ri, Kim Hee-ae, and the rookie Ahn Eun-jin, expectations are focused on the stories the actresses will fill.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/07/30/6WVFY3EQXJQ2XTQZAJWUJ33CEE/

• Like 5

I wish Lee Kyu Han well. I hope he will recover his good health soon. 

Kyu-Han Lee abruptly leaves 'Again My Life' and 'Green Mothers Club'

ccab7e39-badd-405c-93ea-d06844adf982.jpg

Actor Lee Kyu-han dropped out of the two dramas he was scheduled to appear in. The reason is "personal reason".

On the 5th, an official from SBS 'Again My Life' and JTBC's 'Green Mothers Club' said, "Lee Kyu-han has left the work for personal reasons." Other reasons are unknown. The vacant place in 'Green Mothers Club' was replaced by actor Choi Deok-moon.

'Green Mothers Club' is a drama that depicts the bare face of the elementary school community represented by the 'Green Mothers Association' and the dangerous network of parents in the neighborhood. Both works were scheduled to air next year, but they got caught up in the cast replacement issue.

On the other hand, Lee Kyu-han showed delicate acting through various works such as dramas 'My Name is Sam-soon Kim', 'The Elegant Family', 'The Man Who Became King', 'The Son of a Rich Family' and 'Mr. In particular, he won the 2018 MBC Drama Awards for Best Actor in a Serial Drama through the drama 'The Rich Man'.

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021110515240000855

• Like 4

Lee Kyu Han Explains That He Stepped Down From Two Dramas Because Of Health Issues

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 5, 2021
by C. Hong

Actor Lee Kyu Han directly spoke up about reports that he had left two of the dramas he was scheduled to appear in.

On November 5, he stated to Edaily, “I didn’t leave the two dramas because of any special incident or unfavorable event. I have some problems with my health, and the symptoms recently grew worse, so I decided to step down.”

A representative of Lee Kyu Han also stated, “Since last April, Lee Kyu Han has been experiencing problems with his health. He judged that it was difficult for him to continue acting and voluntarily stepped down from his upcoming projects.”

Earlier, OSEN had reported that Lee Kyu Han had stepped down from the upcoming SBS drama “Again My Life” and the upcoming JTBC drama “Green Mothers Club” for personal reasons. “Again My Life” stars Lee Joon Gi and Kim Ji Eun in a story about a young prosecutor who gets a second chance at justice after failing to bring down a powerful person. “Green Mothers Club” stars Lee Yo Won, Chu Ja Hyun, and more in a story about a neighborhood association of parents at the local elementary school.

A source from “Again My Life” stated, “Lee Kyu Han stepped down from the drama for personal reasons. We cannot confirm the exact reasons for his departure, since it is his personal life.”

A source from “Green Mothers Club” stated, “We were in the casting process with Lee Kyu Han where we had sent him an offer and he was in talks for the role, but due to personal reasons, he was not able to work with us. The role that he had been offered will be played by Choi Duk Moon.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1497120wpp/lee-kyu-han-explains-that-he-stepped-down-from-two-dramas-because-of-health-issues

• Like 4