[Drama 2022] Green Mothers Club, 그린마더스클럽

larus

“Kill Heel” Continues Streak At No. 1 Despite Overall Dips In Ratings

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 14, 2022
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Green Mothers’ Club” recorded an average nationwide rating of 2.52 percent for episode 3, which is also a small dip from last week’s score of 2.991 percent.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I am so glad that Chunhee and Eunpyo are becoming closer she needs a good friend.

Nah mate I get proper snake vibes from her. Like she being friendly to Eun Pyo to get dirt on Jin Ha.  She sees Eun Pyo as a means to bring Him Ha down a few pegs. 

• Like 2

Not sure if Chunhee is that cunning but this does remind me of headline in ep 1 “Adults don’t make friends without motives.”  For instance, Jinha teaming up with Junsu to get closer to Eunpyo.

In any case, friendship between Chunhee & Eunpyo is probably wouldn’t be all smooth.  There’s certainly bumpy road as well.

• Like 3

Wow, I am enjoying this so much!

I was happy when Dong-seok won that Rube Goldberg competition. Anything to shut up the mouths of those judgy moms! Ugh, they are so annoying. Eat their nasty words!

Now they are going to be kissing Eun-pyo's butt big time. Chun-hui gets points for being the one who gave her a chance first.

I'm sad to hear about Eun-pyo's dad. I guess that is why she gave up on her studies in France suddenly.

Luis leans in to kiss Eun-pyo. Who didn't see that coming?

But more intriguing is Chun-hui's relationship with Yun-ju's husband. I can't wait until next week.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Maybe I’m the only one didn’t expect Luis going for that inside his home even though his wife was supposed to be drunk on bed. 

Chun-hui's relationship with Yun-ju's husband is also interesting.  What a mess if he is her ex.  Couldn't wait what unfolding next week.

• Like 3

Big jump on rating from 2.5% of ep3 to 3.6% in ep 4 :partyblob:

“Green Mothers’ Club” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet As “Kill Heel” Heads Into Final Week At No. 1

Apr 15, 2022
by E. Cha

JTBC’s new drama “Green Mothers’ Club” has hit a new all-time high!

On April 14, “Green Mothers’ Club” saw a significant rise in viewership for its fourth episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent, marking the drama’s highest ratings to date.

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Kill Heel,” which airs in the same time slot and has just one week left in its run, held onto its spot at No. 1 as it climbed to an average nationwide rating of 3.8 percent.

Are you ready to say goodbye to “Kill Heel”? Catch up on the latest episodes of the drama with subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1522116wpp/green-mothers-club-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-kill-heel-heads-into-final-week-at-no-1

• Like 4

JTBC’s new drama “Green Mothers’ Club” has hit a new all-time high!

On April 14, “Green Mothers’ Club” saw a significant rise in viewership for its fourth episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent, marking the drama’s highest ratings to date.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/green-mothers-club-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-kill-heel-heads-into-final-week-at-no-1/#ixzz7QV5FBz00

• Like 1

spacer.png

cr owner

I was a bit surprised she smokes at first.  Wondering why she still smuggling drugs.  Does her husband not provide her enough financial expenses?  She said she married to a penniless hubby.  Or maybe she is forced to deliver illegal drugs?

• Like 2