(G)I-DLE’s Agency Confirms Jeon Soyeon Is Preparing For Solo Comeback

Jeon Soyeon will be returning as a solo artist soon! On May 21, industry representatives reported that the (G)I-DLE leader is in the final stages of preparing for a solo comeback in June. In response to the reports, her agency Cube Entertainment commented, “It is true Jeon Soyeon is preparing to make a solo comeback, […]

The post (G)I-DLE’s Agency Confirms Jeon Soyeon Is Preparing For Solo Comeback appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 10 months later...

This is my first post on this forum, congratulate me!
I really like Jeon Soyeon and I like her singles in 2022. I first met and became interested in Jeon Soyeon when I heard her voice in the League of Legends, where she voiced Akali. I have been following her regularly since then!

On 4/14/2022 at 3:37 PM, carolknox84xp said:

This is my first post on this forum, congratulate me!
I really like Jeon Soyeon and I like her singles in 2022. I first met and became interested in Jeon Soyeon when I heard her voice in the League of Legends, where she voiced Akali. I have been following her regularly since then!

I also really like Jeon Soyeon and I'm glad she's a solo artist now. So there are more opportunities to realize yourself and it does not prevent you from recording songs in collaboration with someone. I like her songs A Little Lovin and That's how I am in 2022. I really hope that she will release some more good songs, and even better an album. I also want to tell you a story from high school. The teacher gave us the task to write an essay about our favorite singer. It so happened that at that time I did not want to do anything at all, even write about Jeon so I used https://samploon.com/free-essays/my-favorite-singer/ to write the text and close the topic. This resource helped me a lot then, so I decided to share it with you + there you can read interesting essays about various and world-famous singers. I know you will be interested. I would like to get on kpop.flex in mid-May in Frankfurt. There must be a very cool atmosphere. 

Edited by clara_jenkins

• 1 month later...

I welcome everyone. Now the topics for writing an essay can be completely different. From the meaning of life, the problems of fathers and children, the impact of the technological process on the world, to pop icons and opinion leaders. The most important thing to understand is that if you cannot write about all this yourself, then it is better to turn to the write my dissertation uk service. Competent employees will solve your task in an instant.