[Drama 2021/2022] Uncle,엉클

larus

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

'Uncle' Lee Sang-woo, is his true identity revealed?

PS22011400047.jpg

[Edaily Star in Kim Ga-young reporter] 'Uncle' Lee Sang-woo reads his daughter Yoon Hae-bin and shows worried eyes, the scene of 'A woman in desperate crisis' was released.

TV Chosun's Saturday mini-series 'Uncle' (directed by Ji Young-soo, written by Seong-joon, written by Park Ji-sook, produced by High Ground, Monster Union) brings warmth to every weekend night with colorful episodes, emotional directing, and actors' performances that capture the growing up of a mischievous family. are putting In addition to breaking its own highest ratings for five weeks in a row, in the last 9 episodes, it is continuing its record streak.

In particular, in the last broadcast, Joo Kyung-il (Lee Sang-woo), who stimulated curiosity with his suspicious behavior, solved the question by revealing all of his past. On the way home with her wife, who had committed an affair with her in the past, a fierce fight continued, and Joo Kyung-il, who was angry at his wife's suggestion that they all die together, said, "What's wrong with Noeul! If you want to die, you must die alone!” and then turned his steering wheel to the left, startled by the oncoming bus. Afterwards, he was acquitted of the charges of fraud and murder, but he said that he ran away as if he was running away in the dark to protect his daughter Juno-eul (Yun Hae-bin). Wang Jun-hee (Jeon Hye-jin), who learned all the facts, asked for time, but it was regrettable that the relationship did not recover even after 8 months had passed.

In the midst of this, the scene where Lee Sang-woo and his daughter Yoon Hae-bin were in a serious situation was revealed. In the play, Joo Gyung Il receives an urgent phone call from her daughter Juno Eul and runs to school. Joo Kyung-il enters school and looks somewhere with a worried and worried expression, and Juno-eul, who is squatting in the corner of the classroom at the same time, covers her ears and sheds tears as if suffering from anxiety. Soon after, Joo Kyung-il held her daughter, who was suffering from pain, and even showed an angry look, raising curiosity about what kind of situation Joo-kyung-il, her Juno-eul, and her daughter would have to face at school.

The production team said, "Lee Sang-woo is an actor who gives trust to every scene with extraordinary power that encompasses softness and hardness at the same time. .

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01174246632197720&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Weekend drama 'Uncle' episode 11 and 12 plot, Oh Jeong-se, Jeon Hye-jin vs Song Ok-sook, Park Seon-young, reversal point revealed!

http://cdn.lecturernews.com/news/photo/202201/86971_298647_3854.jpg

Today, the 15th (Sat) and 16th (Sun) at 21:00 TV Chosun Saturday-Sunday drama <Uncle (Director Ji Young-soo, Seong-jun Seong / PD Park Chae-won / Writer Park Ji-sook)> episodes 11 and 12 will be broadcast. The last 10 episodes had an audience rating of 7.0% (Nielsen Korea). The highest viewership rating was 7.9% (Nielsen Korea) with episode 9. The first episode had an audience rating of 2.4% (Nielsen Korea).

Episode 10 will be rebroadcast on TV Chosun at 15:20 on Saturday, the 15th. Episode 11 will be rebroadcast on TV Chosun at 15:20 on the 16th (Sunday). On the same day, from 10:00 to 13:00, episodes 9-10 are continuously rebroadcast on TV CHOSUN2. Episode 12 will be rebroadcast on TV Chosun at 20:00 on Monday, the 17th.

In the last 10 episodes, Wang Jun-hyeok (Oh Jeong-se) and Wang Jun-hee (Jeon Hye-jin) fell into the trap of Shinhwa-ja (Song Ok-sook) and Park Hye-ryung (Park Seon-young) and were in danger of losing their custody. ) decided to go to grandma's house, stimulating the tears of viewers.

Above all, following the reveal of the past story of Joo Kyung-il (Lee Sang-woo), who raised suspicions for his suspicious appearance, the reality of 'Atter Music' and the full story of the chocolate incident that threatened Min Ji-hoo's life were revealed. . Moreover, when it was revealed that Park Hye-ryeong (Park Seon-young) was behind all the schemes by manipulating the Shinhwa, the small screen gave the audience goosebumps. In this regard, let's check the three 'shock reversal points' that made the story of the future even more unpredictable.

Shocking reversal point 1. The story of Joo Kyung-il (Lee Sang-woo) who was tried for murder and fraud.

I wondered if the question would be resolved when Joo Kyung-il, who had raised suspicions by collecting photos and information from residents including Wang Jun-hee, was revealed to be a webtoon writer, but the indictment of a murder-fraud charges appeared and the curiosity about the identity was rekindled. state. Moreover, in the last 10 episodes, the story of Joo Kyung Il, who had a violent fight in the car while returning home with his wife who had had an affair in the past, saw a bus rushing towards the car and turned his steering wheel to the left.

As his wife died in this accident, he was tried, and even after being acquitted, after being pointed at him in the neighborhood, he ran away like a late night escape to protect his daughter Juno-eul (Yun Hae-bin). However, to Wang Jun-hee's question about whether he intentionally broke the steering wheel, Joo Kyung-il said, "Actually, I don't know, either. In the end, Wang Jun-hee asked for time and left, and even after 8 months passed, the relationship did not recover, and attention is being paid to whether the two people's story will end like this.

Shock reversal point 2. The reality of 'Atter Music' and the culprit of the 'Chocolate case'

Wang Jun-hyuk signed a contract with Byun-sa (Jung Ji-soon), who was contacted by Sori Cloud, and became a member of 'Other Music'. And I wanted to spend happy days preparing for the album release and showcase, but at the site of Wang Jun-hyuk's mini fan meeting, Min Ji-hoo ate alcoholic chocolate that someone gave him and was taken to the emergency room. Not only that, at this time, even before Shinhwa-ja heard the news of Min-ji, she was in the emergency room, raising questions.

In the last 10 episodes, a reversal unfolded in which the representative of 'Other Music' was Wang Jun-hee's ex-husband Min Kyung-soo (Yoon Hee-seok), and the culprit who gave the alcoholic chocolate to Min Ji-hoo was Jeong-soon Jeong, which shocked the small screen. Wang Jun-hyeok and Wang Jun-hee are paying attention to whether they will be able to reveal all the truth against a Shinhwa who wants to fulfill their desires even by threatening their grandson's life.

Shock reversal point 3. Park Hye-ryeong (Park Seon-young)'s comeback

From 'Autumn Music' approaching Wang Jun-hyeok, to the chocolate incident that threatened Min Ji-hoo, and Shinhwa-ja's hand in hand with Mambley, the shocking reversal that Park Hye-ryeong was behind her to devise her vicious schemes was a shocking twist.

When she found out that Shinhwa-ja's grandson was Min-ji-hu, Park Hye-ryung asked her Shinhwa-ja to meet her during her imprisonment, and offered to bring Min-ji-hu to her, as well as take responsibility for her seat as a member of the parliament. And Shinhwa-ja, who succeeded in bringing Min Ji-hoo on the advice of Park Hye-ryeong, asked to work together, saying, “Mambly without Ms. Park is useless,” and Park Hye-ryung returned to her Royal State Penthouse, raising her sense of crisis. raised Park Hye-ryeong, who came back with her Shinhwa on her back, is arousing her curiosity.

The production team said, "As Park Hye-ryeong and Shinhwa-ja joined hands and became more powerful, Wang-ane will not be just watching. Please look forward to the 11th (Sat) and 12th (Sun) broadcasts, when Superman's powerful wings will start."

Characters chart

70076cae7587cf44527afc0ab7f12ccda6624b79

http://www.lecturernews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=86971

• Like 5

'Uncle', the viewer ratings rise every episode... "Thanks to Oh Jeong-se's passionate acting, a perfect scene was born"

SW2LMEVPHXS5MIPLAH7NJ2J5CQ.jpg

The scene of 'Uncle' Jeong-se Oh looking around with her sharp eyes flashing was revealed.

In the last broadcast, Wang Jun-hyeok (Oh Jeong-se) and Wang Jun-hee (Jeon Hye-jin) fell into Shinhwa-ja (Song Ok-suk)'s scheme and broke up with Min Ji-hoo (Lee Kyung-hoon). As it unfolded, it brought goosebumps to the small screen. However, with the ending of Minji Hu, who secretly hid in her house, a welcome reunion with Wang Junhyuk, whom he had never met due to her prohibition of access, raised curiosity and emotion.

In this regard, the scene of 'three-color eye change', which increases tension with unusual movements of Oh Jeong-se, is drawing attention.

The production team said, "Thanks to Oh Jeong-se's passionate acting and concentration, which portrays each emotion in a colorful way, the scenes that will be important to the play are filled with tension." said. Meanwhile, the 11th episode of TV CHOSUN's Saturday mini-series 'Uncle' will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 15th, and VOD will be exclusively released on wave.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/01/15/U44R26QY3UWZVU6G2AJDQXMCVY/

Lijia/Lizia, once again with music director Seol Ki-tae... 'Uncle' OST Singing

PS22011500040.jpg

Singer LIZIA sings her TV Chosun weekend drama 'Uncle' OST.

The drama 'Uncle OST PART.8, even if we break up', which will be released on various music sites on the 15th, is the theme song of Part 11 aired on this day. This song was created by Oh Jeong-se (Jun-hyeok) as a motif for her nephew Lee Kyung-hoon (Minji-hu) and her family. In particular, this song will be released as a version of the song as it is sung in the drama, giving viewers a deep impression and emotion.

‘Uncle OST PART.9 Love sign’, which will be released at 6 pm on the 16th, the next day, is a song that sweetly expresses the hearts of lovers who are starting to love. You can feel Lizzy's bright and lovely charm as it was pre-released in episodes 1 and 2, and viewers' interest was rushed.

Lizzy is her rookie musician who debuted with her single album 'Four Seasons' last January. By showing her various cover songs through her own YouTube channel, her fans at home and abroad are increasing. Last year, she participated in the KBS2 'Miss Monte Cristo' OST singing and had a relationship with director Seol Ki-tae.

In particular, the OST of the drama 'Uncle' is conveyed special by adding elements of a musical that is different from other OSTs under the direction of director Seol Ki-tae. In the play, actor Oh Jeong-se and other actors sang directly, and the actors' acting and synergy are added to create more music to see and hear.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01184086632198048&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Uncle OST part 7

Lee Kyung Hoon (이경훈), Yoon Hae Bin (윤해빈), Kim Ha Yun, Park Si Wan (박시완), Brillante Children's Choir - Butterfly

Part 8

Cho Sang-min - Even if we break up now

Spoiler

Uncle OST part 1

Chu Sang Min- On The Beach

part 2

Chu Sang Min - Be Your Side

part 3

Lunch (중식이) - Blue Bird

part 4

Lee Kyung Hoon- Stay With Me

Part 5

Chu Sang Min - Your Dream

Sangmin Chu (추상민), Lee Kyung Hoon (이경훈) – 같이 살아요 (Living Together

Part 6

Chu Sang Min- Time To Say Goodbye

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That's why they say "A woman's intuition is rarely wrong.." So Dam's good for nothing hubs is havin' an affair with Hye Ryeong - of all people for goodness sakes! That's it! She should totally be a couple with Ji Hoo's uncle LoL. They make a much better pair.

The evil grandma & her wayward son ugh. The wealthy havin' too much time on their hands. That seems to be a running theme in these K-Dramas concerning the rich folks is that they all have too much time on their hands tsk aish. Idk grow a farm, a vineyard or run a luxury air bnb; do something LoL.

Don't know what to make of the so-called stepmom. Poor Ji Hoo.. hopefully there's a happy ending for him, his uncle, his mom. Hope she get to reunite with No Eul's dad - he's like her benefactor. Karma is hitting Se Chan's mom hard LoL. Don't feel sorry for her at all.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Finally I finished watching episode 11 and I am feeling so bad for the uncle and nephew duo. I just want the step-mom to take Ji Hoo's side. Guess she was moved by Ji-Hoo's childhood stuff? I am so looking forward for episode 12. Still can't figure it out whether No Eul's dad is good or bad. Hope for some answers tonight! :)

• Like 4

We are definitely heading into the homestretch now.  The stars are lining up nicely with the help of "big brother" who knows the legal system well and has connections.  Uncle has the A-team on his side and Grandma and her idiot son will soon be shaking in their boots!  It looks like JiHoo will be joining his mother and uncle pretty soon.  And, I have to say, I've seen bits of the BBC version of this story and the Koreans have the edge with their charm and outstanding acting.  It just fits the Korean drama series so perfectly.  :heart:

• Like 5

Both TV Chosun’s “Uncle” and KBS’s “The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won” achieved their highest viewership ratings to date last night!

On January 17, TV Chosun’s remake of the hit BBC series “Uncle” soared to a new all-time high. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the drama earned an average nationwide rating of 8.3 percent, marking a new personal record for the popular show.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/uncle-and-the-king-of-tears-lee-bang-won-break-their-own-records-as-snowdrop-and-bulgasal-sees-rise-in-ratings/#ixzz7ICLHf2Ca

• Like 3

SO. DAMN. SATISFYING.

Both siblings have had enough with the shenanigans of the moms and evil gran with jerk ex hubs.

I was cheering on Joon Hee when she FINALLY gave Se Chan's mom a well deserved slap! WooHoo you go Joon Hee.

And then Joon Hyuk givin' his ex bil a good punch LoL. Poor Ji Hoo so much pressure.. he's just a kid for goodness sakes, let him live geez. The nosebleeds I always wonder if there's any truth LoL I mean I'm not studious or anythin' but am nocturnal & have yet to experience a nosebleed ha-ha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just watched the episode 12 this afternoon and I really got to believe that NO Eul's dad is a good guy. With his help, J King would win the battle for sure. Can't wait for the ultimate breakdowns of the granny, Ji Hoo's dad, Min Gi's mother and all the momvelies. Yeah, this is gonna be fun! :cutekitty:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I was also so glad that Joon Hee told Ji Hoo in secret that he may be coming back to them soon.  That should relieve his mind somewhat knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  The idea of giving him pills that make him sick so he can study longer without sleep is sickening.  I'm glad we're approaching payback time!:D

• Like 3

I am really enjoying this show. With four episodes to go I feel like maybe it would have been better to be less than 16 episodes. Or maybe they are going to stretch out the take down. Like grandma is these next two episodes and that leaves the Mom group for the last two. 

Who has custody of Mingi? Did they mention it? If the mom lost custody, did he go to the dad that never visited. They also never told us what happened with Chae-Young either. I just want to know how she ended up. The mom is crazy and even Mingi looked a little afraid of her. 

I feel bad for So-dam's mom, she is one of my favorites. I hope she gets proof of the cheating and divorces him. I wonder how long this affair has been going on. They mentioned he used to always be on Diamond's side, so maybe its not just a recent thing. 

I need No-eul's Dad to be a good person and marry Joon-hee. I want them to be a family with the kids. I loved how Joon-Hee defended them in this last episode. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, msmy said:

I was also so glad that Joon Hee told Ji Hoo in secret that he may be coming back to them soon.  That should relieve his mind somewhat knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  The idea of giving him pills that make him sick so he can study longer without sleep is sickening.  I'm glad we're approaching payback time!:D

Ji Hoo is such a smart kid. I fully believe once he heard that they fighting to get him back he said yes to the pills as this will help pile on the evidence off how evil these people are.

. Poor Min Gi back with that nutcase he looks so scared. All these wicked people going fall so hard and it's going to be glorious.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Who has custody of Mingi? Did they mention it? If the mom lost custody, did he go to the dad that never visited. They also never told us what happened with Chae-Young either.

They said that Min Gi is with his dad. The Mother in Law from hell told her that after the election she will help Hye  Ryeong get the custody of her son. Her daughter is in school aboard.

Is was abouit time Joon hee react against those moms. And she took Kyeong-Il`s  side this time after many times when she took her side.

‘Uncle’ Jeon Hye-jin and Jung Soo-young, why did the two of them face each other?

2022011601001511100087911.jpg

The scene where Jeon Hye-jin of ‘Uncle’ delivered a furious blow to Jung Soo-young was caught.

TV Chosun's Saturday and Sunday drama 'Uncle is a delightful and emotional growing up of a mischievous family who cares for each other's wounds and fills their love'.

In the midst of this, the scene where Jeon Hye-jin bursts into anger at Jung Soo-young is unfolding, raising the tension. In the play, it is a scene where Wang Jun-hee (Jeon Hye-jin) approaches Jeong Da-jeong (Jung Soo-young), who is talking about her too much, and slaps her without hesitation.

https://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20220116010008791

• Like 3
  • Love 1