When you talk about on-point chemistry of upcoming dramas, here's what I'm talking about:
1. 3 Reasons To Look Forward To The Upcoming Return Of “Hospital Playlist” With Season 2
Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1469839wpp/3-reasons-to-look-forward-to-the-upcoming-return-of-hospital-playlist-with-season-2

2. Jang Ki Yong & Lee Hye Ri ~ My Roommate is a Gumiho
Source: https://www.kdramapal.com/tvn-drops-new-poster-upcoming-drama-my-roommate-is-a-gumiho/

3. Racket Boys Release New Poster
Source: https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/1394437441751162880/photo/1

• 1 month later...

I've seen stuff about the Hospital Playlist, but i'm not that intrigued by it. as for My Roommate is a Gumiho, it's intriguing although i feel like i'm gonna be let down or dragged on by the series. Anyways, Racket Boys so far has been interesting with the two episodes i've watched with my two younger brothers. still though, it's a bit draggy and i'm just dreading the length of each episode tbh lol but other than that, out of the three, Racket Boys seems more promising as i have others to watch it with. as for HP, probably not and MRIAG, maybe as my sis might watch it.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 4:53 AM, miss_vicky said:

I've seen stuff about the Hospital Playlist, but i'm not that intrigued by it. as for My Roommate is a Gumiho, it's intriguing although i feel like i'm gonna be let down or dragged on by the series. Anyways, Racket Boys so far has been interesting with the two episodes i've watched with my two younger brothers. still though, it's a bit draggy and i'm just dreading the length of each episode tbh lol but other than that, out of the three, Racket Boys seems more promising as i have others to watch it with. as for HP, probably not and MRIAG, maybe as my sis might watch it.

I'm slowly finishing MRIAG :) Refreshing for me to watch but not the the drama to binge-watch hehe

Yes, Racket Boys! I love the dynamics of the characters, it's a li'l bit a teen drama since it involves teenagers but living in the countryside is GOLD. Can't travel because of Covid :( 

My Thursday nights belong to Hospital Playlist. I'm sorry if you're not intrigued, maybe not your typical range :)  

2 hours ago, Ahjumemshie Lee said:

I'm slowly finishing MRIAG :) Refreshing for me to watch but not the the drama to binge-watch hehe

Yes, Racket Boys! I love the dynamics of the characters, it's a li'l bit a teen drama since it involves teenagers but living in the countryside is GOLD. Can't travel because of Covid :( 

My Thursday nights belong to Hospital Playlist. I'm sorry if you're not intrigued, maybe not your typical range :)  

Racket Boys is a teenage like, but i think what makes it bearable is all the side comments from my brothers who hardly watch k-dramas so it's refreshing as they're not totally into it as major fans and hearing from them compare to someone that knows how k-dramas work and all that lol but i do agree with the countryside and yeah covid ruins a lot of plans!

as for Hospital Playlist, it might not be in my typical range, but i haven't really given it a chance as i've only seen snippets here and there so maybe that could be the case! btw, where do you watch your shows? netflix or hulu or viki? lol i don't really have a site i go to nowadays as things are way different than many years ago when there was a site that was much dedicated with english subs lol

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, miss_vicky said:

Racket Boys is a teenage like, but i think what makes it bearable is all the side comments from my brothers who hardly watch k-dramas so it's refreshing as they're not totally into it as major fans and hearing from them compare to someone that knows how k-dramas work and all that lol but i do agree with the countryside and yeah covid ruins a lot of plans!

as for Hospital Playlist, it might not be in my typical range, but i haven't really given it a chance as i've only seen snippets here and there so maybe that could be the case! btw, where do you watch your shows? netflix or hulu or viki? lol i don't really have a site i go to nowadays as things are way different than many years ago when there was a site that was much dedicated with english subs lol

Watching Nevertheless, Hospital Playlist and Racket Boys on Netflix. For MRIAG, iQiyi 

You may check these streaming sites