Yin Fang as Liu Nianbai
Wang Xiao Chen as Wu Congrui
Myolie Wu as Huang Yunling
Wang Sen as Li Junxiao
Xu Wei Hao as Lin Mo
Sha Bao Liang as Tian Yunshan
Tian Yuan as Li Xiaojuan

Synopsis:

Du Di and Wu Cong Rui are resident doctors at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of one of China's top hospitals. The two friends originally had bright career prospects and stable relationships. However Du Di and Wu Cong Rui find themselves in direct competition. Under the leadership of chief physician Huang Yun Ling and attending physician Lin Wei, the two ladies encounter all kinds of illnesses in treating various patients. They also bear witness to the fantastic oddities of human condition. Among their patients are strangers, relatives and friends along with Du Di's mother who is in poor health but wants to have another child.

The two cooperate and compete. Liu Nian Bai returned to China to investigate the truth about his mother’s death. Du Di gradually grows close to him. Wu Cong Rui and Li Jun Xiao also evolve together from not daring to love, being unable to love because of misunderstandings to bravely facing their feelings for each other.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

Please report to moderator @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Beloved Life 亲爱的生命, premieres Sept 7, starring Victoria Song & Wang Xiao Chen
22 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Ohh, I love good medical dramas). Will give it a try. I find Vistoria very capable,she was stunning in Luoyang). 

Me too!

I like medical dramas.

Victoria Song is a winner for me as well.

I loved her in Moonshine and Valentine.

• Love 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Beloved Life 亲爱的生命, premiered Sept 7, starring Victoria Song & Wang Xiao Chen
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Beloved Life 亲爱的生命