Liu Mei Han as Li Ying
Yang Zi Hua as Song Baode
Bai Zhi Di
Zhao Cheng Shun
Shi Yu
Zhang Ding Han
Xu Jia Wen

Synopsis:

A female surgeon who has practiced medicine abroad for many years returns to China. She is appointed as the director of the Heart Center of Ankang Hospital where she establishes a critical illness team and heads the project to develop artificial hearts domestically. Most people could not accept that Tang Jia Yu has come out of nowhere to become their boss. Nonetheless, she kept on proving herself through a series of difficult operations to conquer her subordinates one by one. As the chief surgeon, Jia Yu has come to develop a good rapport with anaesthesiologist Ye Yi Ming from the many times that they've worked together on the operating table. In the meantime, the operation for the first patient to receive an artificial heart turns out to be a failure. The sudden return of Jia Yu's ex-husband has prevented Jia Yu and Yi Ming's relationship from taking a step further. A proposal for a cooperation with foreign equipment manufacturers is being brought up again, thus pulling the plug on the R&D for artificial hearts. After experiencing double troughs in her career and love life, Jia Yu has no choice but to travel far to areas with high incidence of congenital heart disease. Through every operation, she gradually regains her love for surgery and the confidence to return to the hospital.

Credit: MyDramaList

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

Please report to moderator @SC2019

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Dr. Tang 关于唐医生的一切 premiering June 25, starring Qin Lan & Wei Da Xun
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Dr. Tang 关于唐医生的一切 premiered June 25, starring Qin Lan & Wei Da Xun

Hi everyone,  I've managed to watch 3 episodes already. I should confess I love the show already. I started watching bcs of Qin Lan, but was very happy to see a lot of familiar faces among the supporting cast as well.

I'm quite a fan of good medical series, I always try to watch as many as I could (mostly from USA), and it's my first medical Cdrama. I should confess the story pacing and things happening in the drama in general are a bit slower than I'm used to in such dramas. But this drama definitely has its charm, character and is IMO very well written. 

Qin Lan is doing an amazing job as always, when she enters the scene you instantly understand who is the FL  here:). Her heroine is smart, stubborn and competitive( and with some yet-to-be- discovered skeletons in her closet). 

It's my first time watching the guy the creators (I suppose) mean to be her potential love interest. So far I enjoy his character being a supportive colleague, waiting for their story to grow). 

Supporting cast - "the gang" :D- are fun to watch as well, each with unique personality yet to shine even more I hope).

Overall, it's just the beginning,  I plan to continue watching, hope to see more people here:fullofhearts:.

Ok, it's so quite here, I'm surprised:) (meanwhile, the drama was reported to be  #1 TV drama a week ago by one of YT bloggers). 

I'm already at ep26. I so far like how the story goes. Sometimes the dialogs are a bit slow and too long, and the whole dynamics is not that intence (as I mentioned before), but the production did an amazing job allowing the characters to grow and open as the story moves forward. Although the drama is obviously about Dr.Tang, Qin Lan's character, they managed to create a number of independent arcs for the supporting cast that are very enjoyable to watch. There are also some fun moments, as well as a relatively (IMO) considerable quantity of sad episodes (some came as a huge surprise to me). 

I can't comment of the accuracy of the medical side of the story, I'm not an expert at all. But I enjoy the little extras they put after most episodes, when a member of the cast or a professional consultant explains the medical condition that was shown  during the episode. I find it very educating and hope it may help to spread some knowledge re heart conditions and the importance of treatment.

Ohh, finally finished). I'm relatively happy how it all worked out. I wish

Spoiler

the happy ending part will be longer and include some sweet kissing scenes:D. But the production team decided to show us the busy life of medical workers never stops instead :lol:

I strongly recommend this drama to those who liked My Superhero, here it's not that much fun, but it's very sweet and warm as well. I personally think the story has good potential for a second season, since the characters are very lovable and I don't want to say goodbye :wub:

Small update: i found a lot of bts and they had soo much fun)). Poor leads:D, they are both adults with tonnes of experience, and I was shocked  they could not get themselves together during final scene shooting and that 

Spoiler

even without a need of a kissing scene, OMG!!!. 

I wonder if the actors are both single, bcs they look sooo natural together, on and off-screne)))

Edited by leo2020
watched some bts)))

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Dr. Tang 关于唐医生的一切