[Thai Drama 2021] Praomook, พราวมุก - Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee & Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai

partyon

Praomook พราวมุก

EZz5z_4c.jpg?v=1

INFO

Director: Sarasawadee Wongsompetch

Writer: Pakboong

Network: Channel3, ViuTV
Genre: Romance, Drama

Episodes: 17

Release Date: May 10, 2021

Runtime: 90 min

Official Site: Praomook

PLOT

Praomook works at a nightclub to earn money and pay a debt. She doesn't get along with Chalunthorn because he misunderstood her, thinking she's a bad girl. One day, his parents ask Praomook to marry Chalunthorn to remove the bad luck from him. She accepts the proposal just to get back at him. He pretends to be gay to avoid her but she doesn't believe it. They will eventually start falling for each other, but there are obstructions to their love. Treenutch, Chalunthorn's ex wants revenge while trying to get Chalunthorn back. There's also Maithong, the rival of Praomook's family and Chalunthorn's fling.

CAST

Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee as Chalunthorn / "Lun"

Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai as Praomook / "Mook"

Krating Khunnarong Pratesrat as Marut (Chalunthorn's friend)

Mint Ranchrawee Uakoolwarawat as Nampetch (Praomook' sister)

Meen Nichakoon Khajornboriak as Poom

Sakul Kanyapak Pongsak as Treenutch

Build Jakapan Putha as Oak

Ta Warit Tipgomut as Natdanai (Chalunthorn's brother-in-law)

Bow Benjawan Artner as Laknara (Chalunthorn's older sister)

Job Niti Samutkojorn as Limpichat (Chalunthorn's father)

Kik Mayurin Pongpudpunth as Sitaphat (Chalunthorn's mother)

Vanissa Sriwichian as Darika (Praomook's mother)

Kris Thanakrit Saengvanich as Rawin

Min Ratawan Aomtisong as Ting

TEASERS/TRAILERS

OST

Source: MyDramaList

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• partyon changed the title to [Current Thai Drama 2021] Praomook, พราวมุก, Mon&Tue @20.30 UTC - Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee & Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai

Wow! Thank you so much @partyon chingu for opening the thread for this drama.

This is my very first time watching a Thai drama because of you! :)

Pon Nawasch is really a handsome and talented actor. I already caught up with the first episode. So is it just me or his male friend is gonna be a villain later in the series?? :mellow: I sense something off about them as friends.

Found this pic on the net. Wow, your oppa looks so mature and handsome than other actors. :lol:

%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%811-61.jpg

I can't wait to watch episode 2 but my wifi connection is too slow to load the video. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@gm4queen Chingu, such lovely photos! :love: Thanks for posting. Pon oppa is looking really handsome. Doesn't Bua resemble Park Min Young too?

I watched the first 2 episodes, and we got a glimpse into what happened back in the day when they were younger.

I found it interesting that Mook was so intent on the fact that Chalunthorn loved her when they were married. Maybe he was in love with her but wasn't ready to admit it to himself or to her. Seems like he went out of his way to fill himself with hate instead. But as we adults know, love and hate are not far from each other, and if you hate someone a lot, you probably have strong feelings for the person. :kiss_wink: Seems he hurt her a lot, though, which made her awfully sad.

Episode 2 had a hot :evillaugh: bed scene. Pon and Bua have such great chemistry!

Christina Aguilera Wow GIF

Seems that Chaluthorn is definitely attracted to her and probably even in love with her. Boy is just too proud to admit it. :joy: Will be nice to see how they start to rekindle their romance as they are "forced" to marry. One will feel that the other one is ruining his life, the other wants revenge. In the end, they're gonna be happy together. It's just that a LOT of makjang will go down before that. :loolz:

I am loving the fact that Mook is a female DJ. She's just so cool! :glasses: I really hope she keeps her spunk and doesn't let Lun walk all over her, even though we know that one or two of his exes are gonna come back into the picture. Knowing that this is a Thai drama, there is even a high probability that he will cheat on Mook with one of them.... Seems that Mook is a player in any case, so he'll probably be displaying a lot of player behavior.

@gm4queen With regard to Lun's friend, Marut, it's possible that he becomes a villain, but seems he's also a player. I'm fairly sure that end game is Marut and Mook's sister Nampetch. She's a bit of a nerd (if you will) and he's the CEO of a gaming company. They're a match made in heaven.

Before that, it's possible that him or one of the other male supporting roles will be wooing Mook. Which is gonna drive Chalunthorn crazy with jealousy.

This is a Thai drama after all :joy:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I watched the first 2 episodes, and we got a glimpse into what happened back in the day when they were younger.

Chingu, I only managed to watch the first 30 minutes of episode 2. My wifi connection is really slow! Will download the episode and watch it tomorrow. But I am really enjoying the series. A lot of makjang is expected as you said. I can already see the picture in my mind. :w00t:

And is it a bit old fashioned that Lan's rich mother believe in horoscopes and superstitions?? I was like rich people don't go after myths after all. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Already finished watching episode 2 and I am totally in.

Mook is a well-mannered lady. She really cares for her family and her loving ones. But Lan is being too arrogant to her. Ha ha.. The boy says that he hates her. :D Well, I am waiting for the day to come when he really falls for her. :heart: I think he will make a hottest boyfriend in Thai dramaland.

And the preview for the next episode looks more intense. Thank you @partyon chingu for invested me in to your oppa. This has become my fav on-going drama at the first sight. :lol:

Found this pic on instagram. Aren't they look cute??! B)

url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.flwo4-1.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@gm4queen chingu, they are just soooo cute together. She's 6 years older than he is, but since he is so manly looking, they suit each other well. :kiss_wink:

Glad you're liking it! Bring your chingus to this thread too!

I am still not going to stop trying to convince @Lmangla - I am sure she'll like the story and the premises.

I also felt it was so cool that they filmed a lot of the first episode in Korea.

You know I think it was intentional, as Bua and Pon also filmed a part of their previous drama from 2018 in Korea too. :glasses:

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

ha ha @partyon chingu, just found this on youtube. Your oppa is so hot and funny at the same time. 

Chingu, that video is so funny and hot :D

The Simpsons GIF by FOX TV

Let's hope we don't have to wait long for subs for ep 3 !

@Pyar You should totally check out this drama too! :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Watched some parts of episode 4.

I think Mook is teasing Lan. Then he rolled off the bed on the floor next morning. :joy: Too bad that it's not included in this clip.

Picking up a wedding dress. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Finally managed to watch episode 3 and 4 with eng sub. I am really enjoying this series. My first ever lakorn!

By the way @partyon chingu, have you catched up with this week's eps?? I really love Lan and Mook as our OTP! Lan is being a mean boy to Mook but I think he is really falling for her inside! :heart: Mook is really pretty and Innocent than Lan's ex-girlfriend!

And about the man in mask... Who is he really?! ^_^ I was like it's Lan's sister hired someone to kill him in the last week. But this week I suspect Lan's brother in law! :mellow: He just made a not-so-good smirk behind Lan's back! I am so confused!!

Can't wait for episode 5!!! Can't wait to see Lan sincerely falls for Mook! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen  I finally caught up with ep 3 and 4!

Here are my thoughts:

• So I think it's pretty evident that it's Danai (Lan's brother in law) who is trying to kill off Lan. At first I thought it was Lan's sister Lak, but I think she still loves her brother in her own way and worries about him. And now it looks like he's hired Lan's ex to do some extra dirty work for him too...
  • I feel kinda sorry for Lak because she's clearly working very hard for the company but her parents don't give her the recognition she deserves. It must be very frustrating for her to see that her parents favor her brother who just slacks off (even though he clearly has the skills)
    Lak and Win from the company seemed to be good friends back in school, so she'll have someone there for her once she realizes that her husband has been trying to kill off her little brother. Excellent!
  • Lan's ex was just laughable. She suddenly turned up and thought that Lan would fall for her? LOL :D
  • I knew the fake gay plot line was coming, but it still caught me by surprise. I laughed in a lot of the scenes.
  • I love the fact that both Mook and her sister have more uncommon professions; DJ and game developer. Great to see women in these professions
  • Mook's sister is a lot younger than I thought. It worries me if they are going to pair up her with Lan's friend Rut. I am wondering if there will be some kind of time jump in the end?

I am also wondering if there was some kind of big misunderstanding between Mook and Lan back when they were younger. I still don't understand why he is calling her selfish? There must be a scene we haven't scene yet that started the misunderstanding.

It's clear that both leads are in love with each other but are in so much denial. :D

Some pics from ep 3 and 4:

dFQROr7oWzulq5Fa4V4FjljkZjR87qwLIgh2iLqO

7562347579.png

9419498080.jpg

Spoiler

543829627306.jpg

Dtbezn3nNUxytg04ac0KATYU7mqL3VhAtf8ff10I

759568208370.jpg

13-6-1024x683.jpg

8567508363.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen  I finally caught up with ep 3 and 4!

So chingu, you also has the same thoughts as me! Yeah, I suspect s brother-in-law Danai hired the company guy Rawin to kill Lan. Yes, in one scene Danai just wanted to make sure that Lan never saw the face of mask man so far. So perfect match! ;)

Mook is indeed pretty and deligant lady in the present! But don't you think that she was like a bit annoyed and naive in her school days? That's why Lan lost interest on her! Let's wait for the flashback! 

And dear, I must say that I am enjoying my first ever lakorn so much! Can't wait to see the episode 5. I think every episode has a scene where Lan cares for Mook unconditionally! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Clips from episode 5.

Wow @partyon chingu, your oppa surely know how to take care of his lady! :blink::sweat_smile:

These two are so childish :loolz:

I just hope that we don't get the really bad Thai Lakorn tropes in this drama.

prayer GIF

Chingu, I am warning you already now since you haven't watched lakorns before

Spoiler

Some of these dramas will feature:

• Cheating - almost always the guy - makes the woman cry a lot
  • Violence and sometimes even r*pe - this is the part I hate the most. I feel like there has been less of this lately but one incident in ep 4 made me a bit worried they might take this route
    Thankfully there are dramas that don't go down this route, and I hope this drama is one of those

• Love 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Love 1