[Thai Drama 2021] Praomook, พราวมุก - Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee & Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai

partyon

@gm4queen This drama really lost steam.

I haven't watched ep 11 yet, but looks like people are upset with the progression of the story. This drama just keeps going in circles.

Also, it was slated for 22 episodes originally, then it was reduced to 17 and now it looks like it's only 15.

Who knows what is going on?

Who Knows Idk GIF

But one thing is certain: the writer did a bad job with the script. What a waste of Pon's and Bua's talents. :smashes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen This drama really lost steam.

You are so right chingu! I am so sad that I liked this series a lot at the beginning! But now it's getting nowhere. Same loop everyday with Lan get attacking and he blames it on Mook. I don't know what to expect anymore.

Is this writer immature? How come Lan has not a single ounce of character progress so far? Since there are only 4 episodes left, let's see where this goes.. I really want to see who the man behind the mask is. I hope they would reveal the culprit, at least! :partyblob:

And another thing I am not happy with is the relationship of Lan & Lak. They run the same blood but they hate each other. A lot to sort out in remaining 4 episodes!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello @partyon chingu!

Just found this clip of episode 12 today and look. Lan's been a cute puppy, feeling so helpless! :huh: I really want to see the day when he really acknowledge that Mook is his pure love from the beginning!

Can't find the preview for episode 13 though...

Only 3 episodes to go! :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen chingu, some thoughts about ep 11.

In summary:

Lan is so annoying

:kitty:

and the plot progression sucks

:smashes:

• Danai is trying to make Win look like he's the person who has been trying to kill Lan, but I think he's innocent.
  • Lak really hates her brother and it's not healthy at all. Their parents should treat both kids equally but it seems that they are favoring Lan, which creates an unhealthy competition between the siblings
  • I really can't believe that Lan was hallucinating that Nuch was taking care of him when he was sick. It really made me wonder if he's really over his ex or not.

I am gonna hang in there for the last 4 episodes, but this drama really went down the drain.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've still have episode 12 to watch! But as @partyon chingu said, episode 11 was not that worth.

:isannoyed:

There are only 4 episodes left but all we see is Lan being in love with Nuch? Then who is the lead couple here!? I really can't stand Lan and Nuch anymore!. Mook should really leave him for nothing! 

And Lan and Lak suppose to be siblings but they hate each other. Seriously, it's not things should be in a family. You have to stand out for each other.

And it is always Lan's "I hated you! I hate you! I will hate you!" dialogues repeating to Mook in every episode. What to expect from the male lead anymore!? His character is just a waste of talents since the very beginning!

Chingu, let's watch the rest of 4 episodes. But I don't think that we would ever remember this series again as something we enjoyed watching together! This really sucks!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally I was able to watch episode 12 and it was not that bad as I was thinking it would be.

I am so glad that we had less irritating scenes of Lan & Nuch. Instead Lan confessed his feelings to Mook! :huh: But only when he's drunk! :D He said he can't love her but more than that he can't hate her. I was touched at his words. Then in the ending scene when Mook hugged him then he went usually as "You are annoying" but then he hugged her back so tight. I think the boy needed a handful of love and a warm hug as he was slapped by his father!

And Lan really does not want to acknowledge that his sister is behind all the way to kill him. But what would he do in the next episode when he finally finds out the truth??! I am looking forward to episode 13!

Dear @partyon chignu, do you think we might see a tiny bit character progress of Lan in remaining 3 episodes?? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen Some thoughts about ep 12.

First things first:

The kiss between Nutch and Lan was just barf. Made me angry that he didn't stop her. :kicks:

He noticed that Mook saw them, but didn't do anything. I don't know why he was expecting him to go after her and check that she's alright? How can he be so convinced she has no feelings for him, especially since he knew she loved him a lot when they were younger?

At least he looked like he was feeling a little bit guilty when he was nervously waiting for her to come home in the evening.

Chingu, I think you're right that we are finally seeing some character development in Lan. How they are going to wrap up the romance in 3 episodes does make me concerned. The romance should have started a lot earlier than only now.

I can understand that it must be a shock for Lan to suspect his own sister Lak of trying to kill him. And then fighting with his father like that. I am starting to wonder whether Lak is adopted or illegitimate? It just doesn't make sense that the dad is so much against her becoming the heir.

It was great to hear him confess to Mook that he was confused by his feelings. He didn't want to love her because that would mean that "his parents would win", but he didn't have "the strength to hate her either". I think he let Nutch kiss him because he's trying to sort out his feelings. I wish that Mook would have had the courage to tell him as well that she is confused by her feelings too. But no, it's too much to ask that a drama would show 2 adults having good communication. :joy:

And the ending scene where he hugged Mook back as she was the only one that was there for him was also powerful. I hope that he can start trusting her now.

I am interested in seeing how both are going to come to the realization that they love each other. I am worried that it will take Mook or Lan to become seriously injured. :scream:

I was really impressed with Pon oppa's acting in this episode! For a 25 year old, he has a broad acting range. Broader than most older actors have. I do hope he would get the chance to do more serious and diverse roles, because this type of angry character is totally wasted on him.

Some pics from ep 12:

382374547472.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1200-3-1.jpg

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

564000006081801.JPEG.webp

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

I can understand that it must be a shock for Lan to suspect his own sister Lak of trying to kill him. And then fighting with his father like that. I am starting to wonder whether Lak is adopted or illegitimate? It just doesn't make sense that the dad is so much against her becoming the heir.

Chingu, that's my thoughts as well! May be Lak is not their biological daughter to begin with. Then that explains why she hates Lan so much. We only have 3 episodes left. So let's hang in there as I don;t think that Much would get anymore chances to kiss Lan. I really hope Much and Danai catch up red-handed by Lak soon! Then she may come back to her senses, focus on her husband rather than hate her brother! :partyblob:

By the way chingu, do you think Danai is innocent except for going after Lak's assets?! I think he does not have anything to do with the mask man or killing Lan?! It's only Lak and Win plotting against Lan! Let's see! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way chingu, do you think Danai is innocent except for going after Lak's assets?! I think he does not have anything to do with the mask man or killing Lan?! It's only Lak and Win plotting against Lan! Let's see! :)

I think Win is innocent. :joy: At least I hope he is. I think Danai is the real culprit here.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Just watched episode 14 in live stream and I am so surprised that you @partyon chingu is right!!!

On 6/25/2021 at 12:30 PM, partyon said:

I think Danai is the real culprit here.

That's right!! Danai is the mask man. Finally it's revealed to the public. :scream:

And chingu, about the bed scene in episode 13.. Lan walked away himself leaving Nuch all alone in her bedroom and ran to save Mook from mask man (Danai).. Lan hit him several times and there are bruises all over Danai. Then Mook was traumatized all night and finally we have a bed scene of Lan & Mook! :joy: And Lak finds out that her loving husband and Nuch is having an affair as well. And the ending part of today's eps.. did Lan and Mook just get divorce?? Lan seems really in love with Mook. He is not ready to let her go! :pensive:

And is it really 1 episode left?? How to wrap up everything in just one episode?? They have to catch Danai and Nuch red handed!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@gm4queen chingu, I am so done with this drama. :smashes:

Ep 13 and 14 were a mess. The noble idiocy act is stupid as heck. Lan was being inconsistent with his thoughts and actions, and poor Mook is the one left suffering all the time.

It has been like this for 14 episodes.

I just want the drama to end. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

I just want the drama to end.

I think the drama will end next Monday! They would repeat the same noble idiocy even if we had more episodes. And I am too upset that we don;t have much to share on this thread! :bawling:

Hope that all the cast pick up a better script next time to show off their talents! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• partyon changed the title to [Thai Drama 2021] Praomook, พราวมุก - Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee & Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai

Watched the ending. Okay, more like fast forwarded it.

The ending was rushed and Lan's character development made no sense at all. We barely got any nice and happy scenes in this drama and the last 5 minutes truly did not do justice to Pon and Bua's efforts.

I hope both of them choose better scripts next time, because Praomook was truly a horrendous drama. The writer should not write any more dramas again.

:kicks:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

The ending was rushed and Lan's character development made no sense at all. We barely got any nice and happy scenes in this drama and the last 5 minutes truly did not do justice to Pon and Bua's efforts.

Chingu, do you think the writer was changed in the last episode?? Lan's character development looks nothing like real! It's rushed! And they also reduce the episode count. Honestly this is not really a drama that I will cherish for the future references! And we barely have 4 pages in this thread???? So disappointing! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, do you think the writer was changed in the last episode?? Lan's character development looks nothing like real! It's rushed! And they also reduce the episode count. Honestly this is not really a drama that I will cherish for the future references! And we barely have 4 pages in this thread???? So disappointing! :sweatingbullets:

I have no idea, but whoever thought making a drama where the FL is being treated poorly for more than 14 episodes and the ML never redeems himself was wrong.

People tuned in to watch romance, and we got way more romance between Lan and Nutch than we did with Lan and Mook. Lan and Nutch even had a tearful goodbye in the last episode. It really felt like he loved her all of this time instead of Mook. Even the ending scene between Lan and Mook felt totally unrealistic.

So much pain that he inflicted on her.... He should have been groveling for her forgiveness for at least 2-3 episodes.

• Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have no idea, but whoever thought making a drama where the FL is being treated poorly for more than 14 episodes and the ML never redeems himself was wrong.

People tuned in to watch romance, and we got way more romance between Lan and Nutch than we did with Lan and Mook. Lan and Nutch even had a tearful goodbye in the last episode. It really felt like he loved her all of this time instead of Mook. Even the ending scene between Lan and Mook felt totally unrealistic.

So much pain that he inflicted on her.... He should have been groveling for her forgiveness for at least 2-3 episodes.

This is my first ever lakorn and I don't have a good impression about this drama! I am too sad, chingu! :sweatingbullets: The writer totally needs more training on writing romantic scripts. Let's hope Pon and Bua make wise decisions in picking up their future dramas! Their beauty was totally wasted for nothing in Praomook! :blink:

• Love 1