[Thai Drama 2021] Praomook, พราวมุก - Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee & Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai

partyon

By the way @partyon & @Wuzetian chingus, I just happened to watch live stream of Praomook episode 7!

I think Nuch has already teamed up with Lan's sister. This combination seem dangerous for our OTP!!

And about Nuch kissing Lan at her house, Lan just let her kissing him but he kept himself a stone heart instead of kissing her back. Marut explained some stuff to Lan on phone about Nuch and now Lan is likely suspecting her??! Then door bell rang and it was Mook at Nuch's door. Then can you believe that Mook just slapped Lan as she barged in?? :o I really don't understand a thing they said. But I get it that this Thai lakorn is getting intense.

I can't wait for eng sub!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@gm4queen I just watched ep 7, and here are my thoughts :kiss_wink:

• So apparently Lak and Nuch are now working together. And Lak wants Win to seduce Mook? Ouch, this is getting messy. Also, judging from the preview of ep 8, it looks like Lak really is out to hurt her brother....? Are both Danai and Lak trying to hurt Lan or is the preview a red herring...?
  • In any case, it looks like Win really was good friends with Lak, but Danai somehow slithered his way into Lak's life. I think ep 7 sealed it for me that Danai is a dishonest person who doesn't love Lak, and probably never did.... 
  • I am warming up to Rut. He's really charming. The way he helped Mook up from the pool was sweet. :love: He also protected Mook from Lan's harshness. He's prince charming.
  • On the other hand, Rut really has to withstand a lot from Lan, having to pretend to be lovers with Lan. The accidental kiss scene was hilarious.
    :loolz:
  • The bed scene and shower scene were hilarious too. Mook is one pervy ahjumma. :joy:
  • Is that a real hickey on Lan's neck btw? It looks very persistent...ahem
  • The scene when Nuch tries to seduce Lan was a bit annoying. He almost gave into her without thinking about Mook at all. All he thought about was Rut's words, but if Mook hadn't stormed in he would have probably gone all the way... :rage:

I wish they would develop the characters a bit more or show us more of the backstory. I am kind of getting tired of the "I hate you" "I will destroy you" dialogue. It would be more fun to see why they are acting this way.

I am loving Mook's strong character, but I have a sneaking suspicion Lan's gonna go too far and Mook will not be able to withstand it anymore and leave him. Boy is he gonna cry when he loses her.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen I just watched ep 7, and here are my thoughts

Chingu, I still have to watch eng subbed episode 7. But what I caught up in raw episode is Danai is on his own mission to destroy Lak and own her assets?? I mean he never married her because he really loves her!? I am not sure if he is trying to take down Lan too! 

Yeah, I think we need to witness a character progress of Lan immediately! Tired of hearing all the hate stuff over and over again! And I saw this comment on somewhere else that Lan will regret it when Mook chooses to give up and walk away! You have also said the same thing! But I hope she won't leave him. I wonder what would he do when he finds out that his own people are trying to kill him, not Mook!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@gm4queen I read somewhere that the hickey on Pon oppa's neck is real. Apparently there is a BTS video of Bua  sucking on his neck so much hat he got a real hickey from it (ep 6). :joy:

Pictures from ep 7

760320348387.jpg

108315964039.jpg

Spoiler

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL212LzAvdWQv

179273957983.jpg

The accidental kiss :D

qsokcxq2oRi2aYUJlJ1-o.jpg

Behind the scenes pictures of Bua and Pon in ep 7

qu9nn483prUhpXffkVh-o.jpg

Spoiler

qu9pt92xvwuAFbr6fVZ-o.jpg

qu9puyor14erz2Y9la3-o.jpg

(cr. to owners)

Glad to see the actors getting along with each other so well. :kiss_wink: Also, wish we would see them smiling more in the drama. :please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Clips from episode 8!

Now these are some minor accidents! :D

Lan is so accident prone lately. :loolz:

Yeah, it looks like Mook's dad might pass away in ep 9. :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Lan is so accident prone lately. 

Yeah, it looks like Mook's dad might pass away in ep 9. 

By the way chingu, Mook had to marry Lan cause she is able to ward off Kan's bad luck. But why do I feel it's the other way around?? I mean Mook is getting hurt herself when she tries saving Lan. Now I see that Mook has got bad luck after marrying Lan. I feel so sorry or her father. May be Lan would develop a soft corner for Mook after this? :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Finally I was able to watch episode 8 with eng subbed!

By the way @partyon chingu, Lak ordered someone in the factory to finish off Win??! Then she is not after Lan at all! But then again she can hire Win to kill Lan and erase his existence. But the things went wrong and Mook got hurt instead of Win! I am still figuring out who the mask man is. It can be someone we are not aware of yet?! Wish they let viewers have any clue.

Rut is a really nice guy. Why just Lan can follow Rut and be nice to Mook?! :( I guess both Lan and Mook have feelings for eachother. But they both deny it. Let's see what we have got in the second half of the drama. I still want Lan to be a more decent character.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, Elena Adler said:

Oh, I missed these videos

Thanks for sharing!

Hello! Are you watching Praomook?? What are your thoughts about the series? Please do join with us in the conversation if you love this drama! :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Some new stills.  Looks like these are from upcoming episodes...?

Yes chingu! These are definitely from tomorrow's episode I think?? And just look how hot Lan is in black suit?? :o And he is holding Mook's hand in the third pic? What's going on? I am so waiting for tomorrow! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Yes chingu! These are definitely from tomorrow's episode I think?? And just look how hot Lan is in black suit?? :o And he is holding Mook's hand in the third pic? What's going on? I am so waiting for tomorrow! ❤️

Don't you think they are wearing black because of a funeral? Pretty sure Mook's father passed away. :sad1:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Finally I was lucky enough to watch last few minutes of episode 10 in live stream!

And OH MY GOD??? :scream:

Can you even believe this @partyon chingu that the secret man of Nuch who's visitng her apartment is none other than Danai, Lak's husband and Lan's brothet-in-law!! :astonished: I never expected this!!! And I am so happy that Lan noticed Danai's vehicle in Nuch's parking lot. This is gonna be so intense. I think Danai will take Lak's every asset and run away with Nuch???! Lan is likely suspecting Nuch's actions now!!!

Can't wait to watch both episodes with eng subtitles!! :)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Can you even believe this @partyon chingu that the secret man of Nuch who's visitng her apartment is none other than Danai, Lak's husband and Lan's brothet-in-law!! :astonished:

OMG chingu! :scream:

As expected, Danai is a bad man. :rage:

Cannot wait to watch ep 9 and 10 subbed.

Trailer for ep 11:

Loving Rut's new hairstyle :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Trailer for ep 11:

Chingu, did you notice that the mask man appear at the end of the preview 11 while Lan's been at Nuch's parking lot I suppose??! Lan is in danger!! There won't be Mook to save him this time?? :bawling: Then Lan would finally acknowledge that Mook is not behind all this. I can't wait for next episodes to air!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen

Some thoughts about ep 9 and 10.

• Ep 9 was really really sad. I just felt so sorry for Mook and her family, especially when they were saying goodbye to Mook's dad :bawling:
  • Ep 10 failed to capture my interest. I just feel like the plot was not progressing. Am growing tired of Mook's and Lan's push and pull relationship, that is stagnant. It's the same fight and same discussion over and over. We don't see the reason to Lan's hate for her, even though I am 100% sure Mook is his first love. What changed that?
    Pretty sure Nutch caused Mook and Lan to have a misunderstanding.
  • Lak is not gaining many sympathy points from me. :unamused: Sure, her husband Danai is a scumbag, but she is also not very supportive of her brother. They should be working together instead of against each other.
  • Danai is barf on so many levels. Can't believe he had been two-timing both Nutch and Lak. And then he's even trying get rid of Lan like that.
    I hope that Lak can find some happiness with Win by the end of the drama. Looks like he has been in love with her for a longer time, and he also seems like a nice person.
  • Lan was so annoying in ep 9 and 10. He was meaner than ever. :rage:
    Can't believe his parents had to beg for him to go to the hospital to support Mook and then canoodling with Nutch DURING MOOK'S FATHER'S FUNERAL
    Get Out Shut Up GIF by Women's History
  • The only redeeming factor was when he went to Mook's house and cared for her there. They were so close to finally having a real moment, and then Mook's sister came in and was super annoying. Sigh.
  • So looks like in the end, Lan might be protecting Mook by trying to push her away, so that she won't get hurt.
    I just wish we could get more lovey dovey scenes between. The old dynamic is becoming boring.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello @partyon chingu!

I just watched both episodes and I agree with everything you wrote in your comment. I really cried in every scene of Mook's father involved in. It was a real feeling that I had in any drama so far. Hope Mook and her family get it over with soon.

But sad to say that I only watched the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes of episode 10. :( The beginning scenes where Lan truly cared for Mook are favorites. But then the whole mid part is not to my interest. Then it's usual "I hate you, I won't love you" by Lan. I think I've not missed out anything even if I skipped more than 45 minutes in the episode.

But then again, 10 episodes down and only 7 to go. Lan should get his sense back and find out who the real culprits are. Chingu, I think Lan has developed a suspicion on both Nuch and Danai, seeing both their cars parked in Nuch's parking lot.

And is it just me or Rut might be a obstacle in Mook's way to Lan?? I think I dislike his scenes in preview for episode 11. :(

Now that we've come this far, let's hang in with the rest of the episodes! I really want Lan as a caring husband and a best friend to Mook as he was in their childhood!

• Like 1
  • Love 1