[Thai Drama 2021] Praomook, พราวมุก - Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee & Bua Nalinthip Sakulongumpai

partyon

This is a cute pic of our couple.

Still waiting for episode 5 to be eng subbed!

20532882.eb9f45d142a08d8c88fef97805785e3

And drooling over them having fun on the set!

%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%

By the way @partyon chingu, when do you think that Praomook was filmed??! Is it last year or this year??! :blink: I've seen some clips of Praomook on youtube 1 year ago! I think fans waited desperately to see Pon - Bua couple so long! And please join with us @Yinye chingu! Pon oppa is so handsome than anyone else in the show! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks for the invitation! I will see if I can watch the first few episodes and see if I like it. I finally don’t have to wait for subs lol. Happy to answer any questions too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

OMG @Yinye You're the best! :happydance::dorakiss:

Wow, you're so lucky not to have to wait for subs :kiss_wink:

Fortunately the subs are fairly quick this time around - normally we have to wait for them for a much longer time. Don't remember when I was able to actually watch a Thai lakorn while it's airing. :glasses:

Do let us know you're thoughts once you've watched the first episode(s)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I will report back probably tomorrow night.

Update: I watched the first episode and I don’t think it’s for me. I already don’t like the main guy as a person and his aggressiveness already. I don’t know why Thai Lakorn likes to make the male leads like this; it is one of my pet peeves. Maybe because I am Thai and can see how it plays out in society here but I don’t do the romanticism of jerks. 

I did like that our leading lady seems strong and capable; the childhood flashbacks - they were cute and funny to explain that they had a Thai superstitious marriage to ward of danger. 

Hope you guys continue to enjoy the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Oy I give them kudos for effort and trying! 

I am now watching the Thai drama - I told Sunset About You - season 1 has only 5 episodes since it is a drama released by LINE. One episode in and I think it is a beautiful masterpiece. I’ve not seen such a strong Thai drama in such a long long time! This one will go into the Thai drama history books. Highly recommend - really strong acting, writing, cinematography, direction, and production. It’s BL but I hope ppl will give it a chance because it is at the core is a story of growing up, friendship, family, and love. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Finally, just finished watching episode 5 and I am really enjoying the show.

Is it just me or Petch is really an annoying character here? It's not how you work in a family emergency. She must have some common sense. Hope Marut can help her to become a better person. I had some misunderstanding regarding Marut in the beginning but happy to see he really cares for his best friend, Lan!

And @partyon chingu, who do you think that the man behind the mask really is? I still suspect Lan's sister Lak hired someone else to kill Lan. Or it's his brother-in-law Danai doing this to take over his company. Or both Lak and Danai are plotting together behind Lan??!

Sharing my favorite moment in episode 5!

His heart just fluttered seeing the beauty of his wife... I am so waiting for the moment when he sincerely falls for her beauty! :heart:

186511942_2833799466931581_8965467046774

188300036_2833799460264915_2882797985027

By the way @Yinye chingu, have you caught up with episodes already?!

Can;t wait to watch this week's episodes!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Preview for episode 7

OMG ! :scream: What is going on?
Why is Lan kissing his ex (Treenutch) and why is he shoving Mook into the pool?
Wanna bet Mook doesn't know how to swim, and he'll end up saving her....?

betting season 20 GIF

In any case, ep 5 was such a cute episode. The couple were clearly not happy getting married but you could still see that deep down they both care for each other. I think they've loved each other since they were teenagers, but both are in denial.

The amount of hate and bickering between the couple is a sure indicator of the depth of their love for each other.

I was laughing in many scenes when they were fighting. Such a childish couple. :loolz:

Btw, don't you think that Lan's ex Treenutch is behind the "misunderstanding" between Lan and Mook back in the day? Pretty sure she cooked something up to make Lan disappointed in Mook...

Also, this drama will only be 17 episodes long (thankfully) instead of 22.

Plus ep 7 has been delayed by a week, because of vollyeball again. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Btw, don't you think that Lan's ex Treenutch is behind the "misunderstanding" between Lan and Mook back in the day? Pretty sure she cooked something up to make Lan disappointed in Mook...

Wow chingu, I never thought of that! Yes, it's very possible! And it would be a blast if Lak meets Nuch ever. They make a pretty good villain team in my mind! :blink:

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, this drama will only be 17 episodes long (thankfully) instead of 22.

Plus ep 7 has been delayed by a week, because of vollyeball again. Sigh.

Yes, previously it was mentioned that this series has 22 episodes. It's only 17 now. I think it's very good thing, chingu!  Hopefully we can see character developments sooner than we thought! Feeling sad that it's only one episode per week lately but episode 7 airs next week and only 10 to go. I am really waiting for future episodes, chingu! B)

27 minutes ago, Yinye said:

Hi hi. I dropped this drama since ep 1 lol. It’s not for me! 

That's okay chingu! :thumbsup: Have a nice day!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The characters are very typical for Thai Lakorn and how the story is written is not my cup of tea. I really can’t watch the aggressive ML that misunderstands constantly and is childish lol. Even in ep 1 he automatically accused her of hiring the hitman AFTER she saved him was already too much lol. I didn’t like how he approached her from the get go after DJ event either. Then knowing that they were childhood friends before and he totally can’t remember her either was another ugh! There’s too many set-ups. Sorry jing jing - I wasn’t feeling it. Please do enjoy it until the end! Don’t mind me - I am super picky is Thai dramas because I am Thai. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

LOL :D No worries @Yinye Feel free to drop by when you're feeling bored. :D

At least this FL doesn't take all the abuse that most FLs in lakorns do. Loved how she kicked him in the end. :D Made me think of Secret Garden - not gonna lie - haha

And then he put ointment on his leg :D

Just for her to throw her suitcase at his other leg . :D

In any case, can you ship two Pon oppas from Thailand to us. One for @gm4queen and one for me. :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 6/1/2021 at 8:23 AM, Alana Angelica Baruc said:

Hi. Where can we read the book with english translation? I want to know more

Hey. I am not sure honestly. Are you watching this drama too? :kiss_wink:

@gm4queen Watched ep 6 yesterday. :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Watched ep 6 yesterday.

Chingu, I also watched raw episode today. What exactly is Lan's brother-in-law up to?! He is using Mook to bring down Lan??! I think Marut also revealed something about masked man as well! I am really looking forward for eng sub. B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally I was able to watch episode 6 with eng subs!

So Marut revealed some hint that the shooter is left-handed. Then we saw that Rawin is a left-handed man. Then what about Danai?? What do you @partyon chingu think that he is up to??! Is he having some personal grudge against Lak?? Or is he after their assets?! He is still a suspect in my eyes. :blink:

By the way, Lan really loves Mook but the boy is so in denial. He is pretending to be mean towards her or for himself??! But I think he might change according to next preview. I am also sure that Mook can't swim after all. :crazy:

Dtbezn3nNUxytg04ac0Jl9d9IgrEbnSGA71l5CoK

Can't wait til these two lovebirds admit their love for each other! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen I like Win and even though he's left handed, I hope it's a red herring. He just seems to be really nice and grounded so it would be a shame if he's the ultimate bad guy. :bawling:

Danai on the other hand is scum. The way he touched Mook in ep 6 inappropriately made my blood boil. :rage: Can't wait until Lan finds out that his brother-in-law is trying to hit on his wife. He will go ballistic....

Danai and Treenutch are scheming together, that's for sure. Lan's sister Lak is super annoying, but I doubt she's involved.

I have to say that Lan is not the smartest here. I just can't believe that he's so one dimensional that he can't let go of the thought that it's not Mook who is trying to kill him. Why doesn't he listen to Rut? Rut is smart (and also very charming I have to say -haha) and he knows someone else is behind it all. I just hope that Lan would start listening to his friend.

@gm4queen I think we're still going to have to wait a bit for the romance between our leads, because we still have 11 episodes to go.... Looks like Lan's ex will do everything to seduce him in ep 7 and he might also be giving in to the temptation.... Poor Mook will be heartbroken! :sad1:

But I do notice that Lan is already changing a bit due to her influence. He's going to work thanks to her and that's already a good sign.

Some pics from ep 6:

640745608723.jpg

190934983648.jpg

a703881dc11cf571e04c0d632d9b656c2074cab4

Spoiler

0168450f7989f44064204d9d4aa83a3ff99a0193

0937830393.jpg

040378306573.jpg

609759897637.jpg

564000005297705.JPEG

564000005297701.JPEG

cr. to owners