QUICK POLL: Truck of Doom !

partyon

Truck of Doom !  

71 members have voted

1. 1. If a Truck of Doom was coming towards you.... (choose as many as you like)

• you would like for oppa to appear and save you !
    • let's be realistic, no oppa is coming, start running !
    • ooh, I love trucks and will be flagging the driver so I can maybe drive!
    • my brain freezes - truck of doom is coming pretty fast!
    • wait, who is driving the truck? Is it oppa?
    • this cannot be happening! I thought it was just a kdrama trope !
    • hold on! I wanna get a selfie with the truck. Driver, can you please slow down?
    • I have special powers - I can stop time and thus will be able to save myself.
  2. 2. If you were to be saved from being run over by a truck of doom, who would you like to save you? (choose as many as you like)

• My oppa <3
    • My noona <3
    • Keanu Reeves
    • A Marvel comic character
    • One of my family members / my spouse / my partner / my friend
    • Doesn't matter as long as he's handsome
    • A fire fighter / a police officer
    • Someone who has special powers - that would be so cool!
    • My favorite anime / manga character
    • My real life crush
    • My favorite YouTuber / social influencer
    • A sports team - the more, the merrier
    • My favorite kpop singer / band
    • Let's face it, oppas can be unreliable so Imma just gonna save myself !

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/13/2021 at 10:00 AM

You guys and Keanu Reeves lol.  

You know what is funny about the white truck of doom is that the person often has time to avoid being hit, but ends up frozen just staring at the truck lol.  I saw it recently on Hello Me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Hello everyone!!

Thank you @partyon chingu for tagging me! Awww.. I also voted for my oppa... :D Ha ha.. Thank you once again for making my imagination in to a poll, chingu! :heart:

7 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

~worse kind of hero :phew:

6 hours ago, partyon said:

is that Lee Kwang Soo?

This man is too taller than even our oppas. But why does he always act like a nerd in Korean dramas??! ;) Not nearly the hero oppa type... I think he is the same in variety shows as well?! ^_^

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Darn Now that I remember  If you were to be saved from being run over by a truck of doom, who would you like to save you?

EDWARD CULLEN FROM TWILIGHT lol. He was my First Teen crush and saved Bella from Cars of doom Lol. 

breaking dawn edward GIF

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Yinye said:

But seriously it is just hitting me now how badly this drama trope is still used lol 

@Yinye, right you are  - The white truck of doom is when a character gets killed by a white truck, and it happens often in K-dramas - hahaha. When the character is driving or crossing the street and something bad is about to go down, it is usually a white truck which is the cause of it. Or if a person wants to kill someone, they will most likely used the way of a truck to kill them. Also, people who are about to get killed don't even move out of the way, they just stand there and watch as the truck comes towards them.  :rainbow:

user uploaded image

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

If you were to be saved from being run over by a truck of doom, who would you like to save you?

Option: Doesn't matter as long as he's handsome

Right. It doesn`t matter who will save me but why he/she has to be handsome/cute as well?:lol::machocat:

I laughed at this poll but in the same time I felt annoyed remembering how ridiculous this trope is. One time I accepted, two times ... alright, n time...ENOUGH. Seriously why they continue to use that? And other tropes. Perhaps all those tropes are  kdrama brand. :hwaiting2:

• LOL 7

Seriously why they continue to use that? And other tropes. Perhaps all those tropes are  kdrama brand.

let’s see if Big daddy can explaining meaning behind over use of truck of doom :yum:

** son is for amusement 

GKm92Tf.gif

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, larus said:

I laughed at this poll but in the same time I felt annoyed remembering how ridiculous this trope is. One time I accepted, two times ... alright, n time...ENOUGH. Seriously why they continue to use that? And other tropes. Perhaps all those tropes are  kdrama brand.

maybe at request of traffic police? :P to encourage road safety and looking in all directions while crossing the road. hahahaha... 

• LOL 3

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

You guys and Keanu Reeves lol. 

Yeah, we EOs love our Keanu.

wake up burn GIF

Okay, I love Keanu. :love:

11 hours ago, rukizie said:

The only one that could make me laugh every time i remember truck of Doom is True Beauty. Basically Suho was flying after the car hit him like what ? Did he have wings or what ? 

Do you have a gif of this? :D

10 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon you forget unsung hero from your poll   

OMO! It's Good Manager. Hilarious show! :D

7 hours ago, Yinye said:

I just finished Vincenzo and there were multiple white trucks.....

Did you keep a tally of the body count? :sweats:

• Blob 5

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Yeah, we EOs love our Keanu.

Okay, I love Keanu. :love:

Do you have a gif of this? :D

OMO! It's Good Manager. Hilarious show! :D

Did you keep a tally of the body count? 

Yes I love my dramas..everything about them. But Keanu, he is above it all for me. I would love to be rescued by Keanu in a heartbeat. :heart3:

Edited by partyon
Please do not quote pictures. Thanks. :)
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1