[Drama 2022] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young- Friday

larus

TVING DRAMA 2022

I HAVE`T DONE MY BEST YET

p1065573304958820_844_thum.jpg

Drama: I Haven't Done My Best Yet

Hangul:아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐

Genre:comedy

Network: TVING

Episodes:12

Director: Im Tae-Woo (Sketch, Yoo-Na's Street, The Duo, Air City)

Writer: Shunju Aono(manga),Park Hee Kwon, Park Eun Young (The 3rd Charm , Housewife Detective, Romance Full of Life)

Release Date: February 18, 2022- March 25, 2022

Runtime: Friday

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

I Haven't Done My Best Yet is a comedy about a 40s man, who is forced to "do his best" by duty, dedication, and responsibility, to find himself by choosing the courageous wanderings.

Cast

Park Hae Joon as Nam Geum-Pil

Park Ji Young as Bong Yeon-ja

Kim Kap Soo as Nam Dong-Jin (Nam Geum-Pil`s father )

Kim Do Wan as Han Joo-hyuk

Park Hae-jun as Nam Geum-Pil `s daughter

Jung Seung Gil as Kyung soo (Han Joo-hyuk`s father)

Lee Sang-jin as Myung Bo-won

Shin Soo-jung as Choo Dae-ri

Kang Gil Woo as

Kim Jae-rok as Ham So Yo

Character descriptions

Nam Geum-Pil (Park Hae Joon) is a man in his 40's and he lives with his father and daughter. Out of the blue, he decides to quit his job. He receives criticism from his family, but he doesn't care. He freeloads from his friend when he wants to drink alcohol. Meanwhile, Nam Geum-Pil becomes aware of a male neighbor who looks like an unemployed man, but he actually makes a lot of money as a webcomic writer. Nam Geum-Pil then decides to become a comic writer.

Posters

I-Havent-Done-My-Best-Yet-tp1.jpg

I-Havent-Done-My-Best-Yet-tp2.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4

May 10 2021

Park Hae-Joon cast in JTBC drama “I Haven’t Done My Best Yet”

I-Havent-Done-My-Best-Yet.jpeg

Park Hae-Joon is cast in JTBC drama series “I Haven’t Done My Best Yet” (literal title). The drama series is based on “Ore Wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake” by Shunju Aono, which was previously adapted into 2013 movie “I’ll Give It My All … Tomorrow” starring Shinichi Tsutsumi. The drama series will have Park Hae-Joon playing main character Nam Geum-Pil. As a 40 something year old father, he quits his job and decides to become a webcomic writer.

“I Haven’t Done My Best Yet” will air sometime later this year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Nam Geum-Pil (Park Hae-Joon) is a man in his 40’s and he lives with his father and daughter. Out of the blue, he decides to quit his job. He receives criticism from his family, but he doesn’t care. He freeloads from his friend when he wants to drink alcohol. Meanwhile, Nam Geum-Pil becomes aware of a male neighbor who looks like an unemployed man, but he actually makes a lot of money as a webcomic writer. Nam Geum-Pil then decides to become a comic writer.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder whos going to be  cast as the male neighbor.. who's like 'unemployed but makes a lot of money'. I'm thinking who best to play that.  I wonder if it's a  young nerdy type or a hyung. I prefer the latter... cos I have someone in mind :D

@larus.  Any hints of other cast? I'll be waiting for updates.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jongski said:

Any hints of other cast? I'll be waiting for updates.

No, no words about this drama so far. I don`t know anything about the original Japanese drama or movie. Have you watch it?

• Like 1

Kim Do-wan was selected as the lead role for'I haven't done my best yet'… Meet Hae-joon Park

optimize

Actor Kim Do-wan was selected as the lead role in the drama'I haven't done my best yet.'

As a result of checking News 1 on the 25th, Kim Do-wan took on the role of Han Joo-hyuk, the main character of the new drama ``I haven't done my best yet'' (played by Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young/director Lim Tae-woo/produced JTBC Studio).

Park Hae-jun confirmed the appearance of Nam Geum-pil, the most in her 40s. Dowan Kim leads the story with Haejun Park in harmony.

'I haven't done my best yet' finished casting and started shooting recently. The organization is undecided.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021052516108237198

• Like 2

Oh nice for Kim Do Wan. Gets a lead. I only familiar as I watch him in two dramas   Moments of Eighteen and How to Buy A friend.

@larus  So he's gonna be the male neighbor? There's goes my wish for hyung PHJ will be the hyung instead :D

13 hours ago, jongski said:

Oh nice for Kim Do Wan. Gets a lead. I only familiar as I watch him in two dramas   Moments of Eighteen and How to Buy A friend.

@larus  So he's gonna be the male neighbor? There's goes my wish for hyung PHJ will be the hyung instead

I saw him only in the short drama (8 episodes) "She Knows Everything". He will play one of the neighbor but I do not know which role. Maybe it is the young webcomic writer.

• Like 1

Kim Gap-soo, starring'I haven't done my best yet'…along with  Park Hae-jun

fullsizephoto1285342.jpg

Actor Kim Gap-soo is making a comeback in the home with the lead role in the drama'I have not done my best yet.

According to Spotify News on the 28th, Kim Gap-soo will appear in the new drama 'I just haven't done my best yet' (written by Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young, directed by Im Tae-woo). 'I haven't done my best yet' is a middle-aged comical growth drama about the story of a South Korean head in their 40s, who is forced to do their best on duty, dedication, and responsibility, and chooses courageous wandering to find himself. It is based on the Japanese manga of the same name.

Kim Gap-su takes on the role of Nam Geum-pil's father, who is in his 40s. Previously, actor Park Hae-jun was confirmed to appear in the role of Nam Geum-pil. Veteran actor Kim Gap-soo's joining raises expectations for'I haven't done my best yet.' Kim Gap-soo is expected to play an active role in this work with his wide spectrum of acting skills and limitless character digestion.

(Google translation)

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=423064

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Casting news

Actress Park Ji Young reportedly to join JTBC drama I Haven`t Done My Best Yet  and she will act as Bong Yeon-ja who lives in the same apartment with the protagonist and she is a wannabe single envied by middle-aged people.

Park Ji-young joins 'I just haven't done my best yet'... Acting along with Haeun Park and Gapsu Kim

http://ph.spotvnews.co.kr/news/photo/202106/426813_540342_0219.png

According to a news report on SPOTV on the 17th, Park Ji-young will appear in her new drama 'I just haven't done my best yet' (written by Park Hee-kwon, Park Eun-young, directed by Im Tae-woo, produced by JTBC Studio).

'I just haven't done my best yet' is a work that depicts the story of a man in his 40s who is forced to do his best in duty, dedication, and responsibility, and chooses to wander courageously to find himself. It claims to be a 'middle-age comedy drama' and is based on a Japanese manga of the same name.

Park Ji-young takes on the role of Bong Yeon-ja in the play. Bong Yeon-ja is a resident of the same apartment as Nam Geum-pil (Park Hae-joon), and is a wannabe single who is envied by middle-aged people her age. Based on her sophisticated visuals and solid acting skills, Park Ji-young is expected to show off her character and high synchronization rate.

She also attracted attention with the appearances of Park Hae-joon and Kim Gap-soo in 'I just haven't done my best yet'. In this regard, attention is focused on Park Ji-young's collaboration with Park Hae-joon and Kim Gap-soo. The performance feast of veteran actors who believe and watch is expected to delight the eyes and ears of viewers.

'I just haven't done my best' has recently started filming, and the organization has yet to be decided.

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=426813

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young
  • 4 weeks later...

Child actor with the script

Child actor Park Hae-jun

a3272a19d6e12909d8513409f526d342b228d34c

After filming early in the morning

#Park Haejun, the world's most wonderful and kind actor It was a short time, but it was an honor to be able to work together as a daughter. Thank you for treating me with interest and love every moment. . . The director and staff were so kind I hope you can continue filming in good health.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQfano2Flbv/

Coffee truck for Park Hae-Joon .

7404585d03f4d782a6d10424b89bb219d9c3dd43

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRG7JLGs_IZ/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

• 6 months later...
by lo_ve, January 20, 2022

Upcoming drama "I Haven't Done My Best Yet" will air on TVING this coming February.

On January 20th, it was reported that "I Haven't Done My Best Yet" will be released in February and it will be on the OTT platform, TVING. It was scheduled for a June premiere but got moved to February.

"I Haven't Done My Best Yet" will be directed by Im Tae Woo ("Sketch" and "Yoo Na's Street"). The script will be penned by Park Eun Young and Park Hee Kwon ("The Third Charm"). 

The upcoming drama will be based on a Japanese cartoon titled "I've Not Done My Best." It will be about a middle-aged man's growth. It will be about a man in his 40s who is forced to do his best. The drama will be a comedy genre. 

"I Haven't Done My Best Yet" will be led by Park Hae Joon, Kim Do Wan, Kim Gab Soo, Park Ji Young, Park Jung Eon, and Do Ye Chan

The upcoming series has already finished filming. They began the production last year and are now complete. 

6Oyrj_2f.jpg

"I Haven't Done My Best Yet" will be Park Hae Joon's follow-up drama after the blockbuster 2020 drama "The World of the Married." In 2021, he starred in the Netflix film "The 8th Night" with Lee Sung Min, Kim Yoo Jung, Nam Da Reum, Kim Dong Young, and Lee Eol

Aside from the upcoming drama, Park Hae Joon will also star in several films "Emergency Declaration," "Spring in Seoul," "Mathematician in Wonderland," and "Jung Family's Farm."

"The World of the Married" made him popular but he has already starred in dramas such as "My Mister,” "Misaeng: Incomplete Life,” "Doctor Stranger,” and more.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-hae-joon-s-drama-i-haven-t-done-my-best-yet-will-reportedly-premiere-on-tving-this-february

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young- Premieres in February
January 21 2022

Teaser posters & premiere date for TVING drama “I Haven’t Done My Best Yet”

I-Havent-Done-My-Best-Yet-tpSM1.jpg

Two teaser posters and February 18, 2022 premiere date set for TVING drama series “I Haven’t Done My Best Yet” (literal title) starring Park Hae-Joon. Caption on the teaser posters states “Today, I am living easily! From tomorrow, I will live a new life!”

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Nam Geum-Pil (Park Hae-Joon) is a man in his 40’s and he lives with his father and daughter. Out of the blue, he decides to quit his job. He receives criticism from his family, but he doesn’t care. He freeloads from his friend when he wants to drink alcohol. Meanwhile, Nam Geum-Pil becomes aware of a male neighbor who looks like an unemployed man, but he actually makes a lot of money as a webcomic writer. Nam Geum-Pil then decides to become a comic writer.

I-Havent-Done-My-Best-Yet-tp1.jpg
I-Havent-Done-My-Best-Yet-tp2.jpg
  • Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] I Haven't Done My Best Yet , 아직 최선을 다하지 않았을 뿐 -Park Hae Joon & Park Ji Young- Premieres on February 18

[I just haven't done my best yet] #teaser

[Video] 'Ugly 40-year-old' Park Hae-jun, 'I just haven't done my best yet' teaser released!

6cdfcf408cdca6.jpg

The teaser video for 'I just haven't done my best yet' has been released.

On the 24th, Tving's original teaser video for 'I just haven't done my best' was posted on the official website of Teabing, drawing attention.

The released teaser video contains the daily life of Nam Geum-pil (Park Hae-joon), who is lying on a swing on a playground with an employee ID in broad daylight and casting 'bruising'.

a4f21767239a7e.jpg

A little girl approaches Nam Geum-pil, who is blankly looking at the sky, saying, “What are you doing, Mister?” and starts to ride on a swing. The little girl confides to Nam Geum-pil, "Mom says she doesn't care too much about me," and asks, "What's your dream, uncle?" Nam Geum-pil just looks at the distant mountain, and eventually rides on a swing like a kid, and the kid looks at Nam Geum-pil pathetic.

Although it is a short teaser video, I am curious about Nam Geun-pil's dream and future, which is both funny and salty.

Based on the Japanese manga of the same name, 'I just haven't done my best yet' is a funny story of a voluntary white student in the 44th year who has the dream of becoming a webtoon writer and challenges 'newborn' at his own pace.

https://www.inews24.com/view/1445721

• Like 3

‘I just haven’t done my best yet’ special poster poster released... Park Hae-jun, laughter bomb maker preview

p1065573304958820_844_thum.jpg

This poster draws attention as it shows the past and future 'Namgeumpils', from office workers to webtoon writers, watching the game with exciting and envious faces. In particular, the various expressions of Park Hae-Joon who perfectly digested the 'buccaneer' to the extent that it is difficult to see him as a single person is a point that provokes laughter and strong support at the same time.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022012774584

Rookie Park Jung-yeon casts in Tving's original 'I just haven't done my best yet'

http://www.starinnews.com/news/photo/202201/332256_332183_3444.jpg

FKFmN52UYAA1kPZ?format=jpg&name=small

Rookie Park Jeong-yeon will appear in the TV original 'I just haven't done my best yet'.

In the drama, Park Jeong-yeon takes on the role of Sang-a ,a daughter, who grew up under her immature father, Geum-pil, and was one of the only ones who had no choice but to grow up early. She wants to relieve the worries of adults, and as long as she gives her water, she grows well by herself, like a sprout that grows quickly.

Park Jeong-yeon said, "It was a work where I was able to learn a lot and grow while working with great teachers and seniors. Thanks to the good staff, the director, and the writer, I was always able to enjoy filming. I did my best to let you feel the preciousness of a broken family again and to greet you with a touching story and charming character. We hope that viewers will pay a lot of attention and watch."

http://www.starinnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=332256#0C1r

• Like 3