[Drama 2022] Jinxed at First, 징크스의 연인 - Wed & Thur

agenth

Decided to start viewing this drama today, so far it's okay. It seems to be comprised of so many genres like historical, fantasy, romantic comedy, suspense etc. Also, there are a lot of familiar faces acting in this drama.

OMG Seul Bi's character is just so lovable, cute & bubbly. I really like the energetic fun vibes she brings into Soo Kwang gloomy life. I felt sad for Soo Kwang when he loss his mom in epi 1. It looked to me as though his mom recognised Seul Bi’s pendant, as she was shown looking at a pic of a young Soo Kwang next to Seul Bi’s mom. Can’t wait to see what that connection is about.

Chairman Sam Joong is really a greedy opportunist, the way he locked up Seul Bi & her mom all these years, just for his personal gains. I hope Min Joon doesn’t turn out to be a bad person like his dad. Can’t wait to see epi 3; to see what Seul Bi is going to do to those guys chasing them, when she had Soo Kwang in a trance like and told him to wait.

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Na In Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Can’t Stop Teasing Each Other Behind The Scenes Of “Jinxed At First”

KBS2’s “Jinxed at First” has shared a behind-the-scenes look at the drama!

Based on a webtoon called “The Jinx’s Lover,” “Jinxed at First” is a new fantasy romance drama about what happens when a poor, unlucky man stumbles upon a goddess of fortune who jumps out into the unknown to undo a curse despite having been hidden away by a chaebol family.

Na In Woo stars as the “jinxed” fish seller Gong Soo Kwang, while Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun plays Seul Bi who has the special power of being able to see a person’s future when she touches them.

Spoilers

In the beginning of the video, Na In Woo stealthily slides over to tap Seohyun on the shoulder before moving away to feign ignorance, but Seohyun immediately turns to him and gives him a light smack on the shoulder as payback. Later on in another scene, their antics continue when Na In Woo picks up a fake fish to surprise her. He succeeds in scaring Seohyun, saying, “She gets fooled every time.”

At the amusement park, Seohyun tries to put a crown on Na In Woo’s head, but stumbles in the process due to their height difference. At the boxing machine, Na In Woo is determined to get a good score, but his hand keeps slipping. Seohyun consoles him with a laugh before telling the camera, “He’s going through a lot.”

Seohyun-Na-In-Woo.jpg

Later on, Seohyun is joined by Yoon Ji Hye for some action scenes. Yoon Ji Hye cools herself off with a fan while saying, “it’s so hot. I had no idea there would be so much action.” Seohyun responds, “But it’s fun though.” The pair film a scene running through steam, which Seohyun says is going to make her eardrums burst. However, Yoon Ji Hye and Jo Ji Hyun agree the steam also felt refreshing despite the noise.

When Na In Woo sits down to eat with Seohyun, they both work together to decide on their ad-libs. Na In Woo exclaims, “Wow, you made eel!” Seohyun then deadpans, “It’s dried pollack.” He laughs sheepishly and edits his line, to Seohyun’s amusement. In another scene, Na In Woo enjoys riding a bicycle, but when it goes too fast down the hill his screaming sounds convincingly real. When confronted about it, he tells the camera, “Of course it’s acting.”

Watch the full making-of video below!

[메이킹] 오늘 처음 본 여자애랑 놀이공원 간 썰놀이공원 비하인드 l #징크스의연인 #KBS2TV #수목드라마 - YouTube

Watch: Na In Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Can’t Stop Teasing Each Other Behind The Scenes Of “Jinxed At First” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Na In Woo And Ki Do Hoon’s Relationship Grows Twisted Because Of Seohyun In “Jinxed At First”

KBS 2TV’s “Jinxed at First” has shared a glimpse of the chilly war of nerves between Na In Woo and Ki Do Hoon!

Based on a webtoon called “The Jinx’s Lover,” “Jinxed at First” is a fantasy romance drama about what happens when a poor, unlucky man stumbles upon a goddess of fortune who jumps out into the unknown to undo a curse despite having been hidden away by a chaebol family.

Na In Woo stars as the “jinxed” fish seller Gong Soo Kwang, while Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun plays Seul Bi who has the special power of being able to see a person’s future when she touches them.

Spoilers

Previously, Seul Bi successfully escaped Geumhwa group and went to Seodong Market to find Gong Soo Kwang. She successfully reunited with him but was kidnapped by loan sharks who didn’t receive their payment from him. Seul Bi was able to escape by using her ability, but at the end of the episode, she and Gong Soo Kwang had to run away from men who were trying to take her back. When they got caught at a dead end, she took off her glove and grasped his hand. Her necklace turned blue, raising anticipation for the next events.

The newly released stills show Gong Soo Kwang and Sun Min Joon (Ki Do Hoon) engaged in a tense confrontation. It is said that they will change due to Seul Bi, and viewers are eager to find out why the relationship of the two men, who used to be best friends, will head south. Another photo depicts Seul Bi gazing somewhere with a serious expression on her face.

Girls-Generations-Seohyun.jpeg

Na-In-Woo-Ki-Do-Hoon.jpeg

Spoiler

Na-In-Woo1.jpeg

To find out what will happen to these three characters, tune in to the next episode of “Jinxed at First” that airs on June 22 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Na In Woo And Ki Do Hoon’s Relationship Grows Twisted Because Of Seohyun In “Jinxed At First” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Na In Woo Is Baffled To See The Loan Shark Kim Dong Young Treating Seohyun With Respect In “Jinxed At First”

KBS 2TV’s “Jinxed at First” has shard a new preview of the upcoming episode!

Based on a webtoon called “The Jinx’s Lover,” “Jinxed at First” is a fantasy romance drama about what happens when a poor, unlucky man stumbles upon a goddess of fortune who jumps out into the unknown to undo a curse despite having been hidden away by a chaebol family.

Na In Woo stars as the “jinxed” fish seller Gong Soo Kwang, while Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun plays Seul Bi who has the special power of being able to see a person’s future when she touches them.

Spoilers

Previously, Gong Soo Kwang tried to push Seul Bi away, but he changed his mind when he saw her in a crisis. Mr. Wang (Kim Dong Young), the loan shark, assumed she was his girlfriend and kidnapped her. However, after accidentally coming in contact with Mr. Wang, she made a correct prediction about his sick sibling. Due to that, he helped her and Gong Soo Kwang when they ran into men who were attempting to take her away. Towards the end of the episode, the two ended up at a dead end, and she took off her glove and grabbed his hand, causing her necklace to glow.

The new stills from the upcoming episode capture Seul Bi with Mr. Wang, who politely bows to her. She has her hands on her waist with a proud look on her face, and unlike the hostile first encounter, he treats her with nothing but respect, suggesting a change in their relationship.

Girls-Generations-Seohyun2.jpg

Jinxed-at-First-12.jpg

On the other hand, Gong Soo Kwang can’t hide his confusion about Mr. Wang’s sudden change in behavior. Previously, Mr. Wang had aggressively extorted money from him, so Gong Soo Kwang is puzzled by this new side of him. The other people of Seodong Market are watching them with curious, shocked eyes, leaving viewers to wonder what kind of relationships Seul Bi will build with them.

Spoiler

Na-In-Woo1.jpg

Jinxed-at-First-21.jpg

The next episode of “Jinxed at First” will air on June 22 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Na In Woo Is Baffled To See The Loan Shark Kim Dong Young Treating Seohyun With Respect In “Jinxed At First” | Soompi

Epi 3 had some really hilarious parts. Loved the fish selling scenes! The look on Soo kwang face when Seul Bi announced she would be his wife in the future was priceless lolol. Looking forward to epi 4 to know what the "cat" is all about.

• Blob 1

I like all these ordinary scenes between Seulbi and Soogwang..

FV3O-1iUAAAiC9o?format=jpg&name=small

The flashback scene between Seulbi's mother and the Chairman was unexpected.

It seems that they were in love but he still failed to protect her.

I felt sorry for Min Joon in todays episode especially when he took a small step towards Seulbi

but she just ran down the street.

I assume it is clear to him that she is happy.

:wub:

FUouitSUEAAcIv0?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode 3! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Jinxed At First” Remains No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition From “Eve” And “Insider”

KBS2’s “Jinxed at First” continues to come out on top!

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 22 broadcast of “Jinxed at First” garnered an average nationwide rating of 4.2 percent for episode 3. This is a 0.1 percent dip from the previous episode’s score of 4.3 percent, but the drama still remained the No. 1 Wednesday-Thursday drama of the night.

“Jinxed At First” Remains No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition From “Eve” And “Insider” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Na In Woo And Seohyun Are Just Inches Away From A Kiss In “Jinxed At First”

KBS 2TV’s “Jinxed at First” unveiled an exciting glimpse of the next episode!

Based on a webtoon called “The Jinx’s Lover,” “Jinxed at First” is a fantasy romance drama about what happens when a poor, unlucky man stumbles upon a goddess of fortune who jumps out into the unknown to undo a curse despite having been hidden away by a chaebol family.

Na In Woo stars as the “jinxed” fish seller Gong Soo Kwang, while Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun plays Seul Bi who has the special power of being able to see a person’s future when she touches them.

Spoilers

Previously, Gong Soo Kwang found out that Seul Bi had a special ability, and she declared that she would make him into the luckiest man.

The newly released stills preview a heart-racing moment between Gong Soo Kwang and Seul Bi. In one photo, Seul Bi is fast asleep with flushed cheeks. Gong Soo Kwang, who is holding a pot in his hands, looks rather puzzled. Then another still captures him looking completely flustered with wide, panicky eyes because of her straightforwardness. The final photo shows Gong Soo Kwang being conscious of Seul Bi, whose eyes are closed. Their close proximity makes hearts flutter, raising questions about what happened.

Na-In-Woo-Seohyun2.jpeg

Na-In-Woo2.jpeg

Spoiler

Na-In-Woo-Seohyun-1.jpeg

Na-In-Woo-Seohyun-32.jpeg

The drama’s production team hinted, “In episode 4, unexpected things will happen to Seul Bi and Gong Soo Kwang, who started their risky cohabitation. Please look forward to the heart-fluttering moments and the sweet romance of the Soo-Bi couple.”

The next episode of “Jinxed at First” airs on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Na In Woo And Seohyun Are Just Inches Away From A Kiss In “Jinxed At First” | Soompi

I want Min Joon to be happy.

I assume the girl has some feelings for him. 

FV8fHvzaMAAQjxV?format=jpg&name=small

''Where is Seulbi, my girlfriend''

Sookwang finally accepted that she is his girlfriend.   :D

FV6koNwaQAETeIx?format=jpg&name=360x360

The guard and  Miso.. lovers? or he just helped her  ... :unsure:

Here is the ratings for Episode 4! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Jinxed At First,” “Eve,” And “Insider” All Climb To Their Highest Ratings Yet

Three dramas hit new all-time highs last night!

On June 23, KBS 2TV’s new drama “Jinxed at First” achieved its highest viewership ratings to date with its fourth episode, continuing its streak as the most-watched Wednesday-Thursday drama of the evening. According to Nielsen Korea, the fantasy romance starring Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun and Na In Woo scored an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent, marking a new personal record for the show.

“Jinxed At First,” “Eve,” And “Insider” All Climb To Their Highest Ratings Yet | Soompi

First Impressions Jinxed At First EP 1-4

A very Fun and enjoyable show...venturing at times into Dark Fantasy.

How I ended up watching it? Our blues ended and this randomly started playing in background also I checked the ratings lol...and I have seen the ML in Mr Queen so I just gave it a shot.

Pros : Chemistry and the FML's acting won me over, also realized she is from a KPOP group and looks completely differnt in real life lmao..

The SML looks like young Gong Yoo , so I refer his and FML's storyline as the Young Goblin still trying to woo his to be wife.

As for ML, he is fun and his reactions are prompt , like he did not ask for anything yet somehow he got wrapped into wicked witches and the controversies...

Coming to story : I am super confused who's the dad and who did Mi su really love? Also doesn't she hail from a Royal Line? and Why does none of the Girls in her family have a son ? But the gentle twist of the Chairman who is a Lamb in a Wolf's clothing is interesting. But FL's Mom carrying someone else's kid , loving someone, reporting to someone else is confusing as of now.

SML also like the ML has been thrown into this situation but as of now he still respects everyone, dunno further tbh. If I had my way I would make him interested in his now EX fiance , cuz she is more likely to talk to him than Seul Bi at this point lol.

The FL , at first didnt wow me tbh but as I keep watching her she is Good, her character I feel draws inspiration from Shim Cheong though <Legend of the Blue Sea>, infact a heck lot of plots are somewhat of a deconstructed version here. (the Mermaid Fish out of water tendency, the Umbrella scene, The cycle and running with the goon's car to save the Partner scene, I am his Wife scene etc etc...

My fav however was when the Loan Shark had a conscience and legitimately helped them, it made me tear up a bit lol.

The show is not without its plot holes though.

And this show had funny dialoges eg :

There is nothing in the ML's immediate future, so FL is like...Rockfish are all dead , the coast of busan likes 'em ML- Howcome she sleep talks like a Marine Ecology Expert!

Melon Musko the US business man dealing in Cat Cryptocurrency lmao...

I am from a far away land <Legit thought she was gonna say, I am from the Land of Mermaids here haha>

Cons : I thought the synopsis said they meet after 7 years, It's 2 years only though? Also the conceptualization of how SG is the unluckiest man, first of all the depiction of how his accidental food spillage led to his owner's kids failing their respective exam Does not make sense , nor the bad Electricity connection...Efforts and Work speed of engineers are not dependent on him, It's wrong to blame him IMHO! Also the Loan sark kept on ending him money, he never faced any unlucky stuff now did he? 

Very Interesting and Fun to watch show though really.

Also if someone has the link to the song which Seohyun sings SARANGHe something <Can I not fall in love with you are the lyrics I guess> please do share.

• Like 1

From what I can make out it seems like FL's mom loved the Chairman at first and then was betrayed by him, so she ran away with the new man (possibly one of the guards assigned to protect her) and that guy is FL's father.  Apparently, the first man that the witches touch is the man they inevitably fall in love with. So for Mi Su, it must have been the Chairman. I think the betrayal was that the Chairman maybe married another woman. Now, it makes sense why the FL's mom wants her to leave with the ML.