[Drama 2022] From Now On Showtime, 지금부터 쇼타임!

nonski

• 3 weeks later...

I liked  both episodes, especially the second one.

The story unfolds fast and the misunderstanding about the glass from CW's car didnt last long.

Although I didnt  expect the nice neighbor to die.

Cha Woong and the Ghost Squad are hilarious.

I like their boss- employees relationship.

Their team will be perfect when Seul Hae joins them.

CW and HS have a great chemistry.

• Like 1

Just watched the first 2 episodes of this. I like the lightheartedness of this supernatural procedural show. The ensemble cast around the MLs are definitely keeping me entertained and I'm enjoying the world that the characters reside in. How on earth did ChaWoong get his hands on those ghost employees' phones??? 

• Like 1

I liked the phone conversation between HS and Captain Seo while she was driving the car.

I guess Chawoong was impressed especially when HS said that she thought CW's words were sincere.

they are endearing 

• Like 1

Why are all the shows i want to see are all pack on Fridays and Saturdays, this time around? Sigh...

Glad to see the background / previous life scenes between the leads...there is got to be more that what we are seeing...

and the evil ghost possessed an ^innocent^ man again?... gotta move the speed of the show:lol:

I want to see romance:lol:

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Hae Jin And Jin Ki Joo Get Unexpectedly Closer On “From Now On, Showtime!”

Get ready for an unforgettable magic show on the next episode of MBC’s “From Now On, Showtime!”

“From Now On, Showtime!” is a new fantasy rom-com about the centuries-long love story of popular magician Cha Cha Woong (Park Hae Jin), who can summon ghosts, and passionate police constable Go Seul Hae (Jin Ki Joo), who has her own supernatural powers.

Spoilers

Previously on “From Now On, Showtime!”, Cha Cha Woong and Go Seul Hae teamed up to solve cases together with the help of his ghost assistants. Although they initially got off on the wrong foot, after Cha Cha Woong learned about Go Seul Hae’s father and she in turn learned about his grandfather, the two began to open their hearts one another.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Go Seul Hae unexpectedly finds herself on stage during one of Cha Cha Woong’s spectacular magic shows. Having suddenly joined the show at the last minute, Go Seul Hae looks a bit flustered as Cha Cha Woong romantically scoops her up in his arms princess-style.

Park-Hae-Jin-Jin-Ki-Joo-2.jpg

Park-Hae-Jin-Jin-Ki-Joo-3-800x409.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Hae-Jin-Jin-Ki-Joo-4-540x811.jpg

Park-Hae-Jin-768x1162.jpg

Jin-Ki-Joo-768x1205.jpg

Meanwhile, as the romantic chemistry between Go Seul Hae and Cha Cha Woong continues to grow, a new tension starts to build between Cha Cha Woong and Go Seul Hae’s longtime unrequited love Seo Hee Soo (Kim Jong Hoon)—signaling the start of an uncomfortable love triangle.

Spoiler

Kim-Jong-Hoon-Park-Hae-Jin-800x533.jpg

Jin-Ki-Joo-2-800x533.jpg

Kim-Jong-Hoon-Park-Hae-Jin-2-800x533.jpg

The next episode of “From Now On, Showtime!” will air on May 7 at 8:40 p.m. KST.

Park Hae Jin And Jin Ki Joo Get Unexpectedly Closer On “From Now On, Showtime!” | Soompi

• Like 1

Hello everyone! :relaxed: It's been a while since I've been on Soompi forums, I'm glad to be back!

I've just really enjoyed this show so far and wanted to se if anyone on here wanted to discuss it :D I like both the leads' characters and their chemistry, the writing so far has been quite good. Glad they fairly quickly got on the same page about her father's and his grandfather's fate - was a bit worried it was going to be very drawn-out matter but the drama handled it well in my opinion. 

I'm very curious to how the past-love-storyline is going to tie into everything... Those kind of story lines can be pretty compelling when well-written so I'm hopeful and looking forward to seeing how it plays out

I made a list of what we know about their past-life thus far :

- Seul-Hae's past self was cut across her back while protecting past Cha Cha Woong, and she seems to have died in his arms as a consequence

- Choi Geom's/The Great Spirit's recognizes past Seul-Hae and past Cha Cha Woon

- Past Seul-Hae and past Cha Cha Woon are seemingly lying dead (we don't 100% see that it is CCW dead but someone at least similar seems to be lying dead next to her) on the ground at that same place as she was cut and at death's door, according to Choi Geom's/The Great Spirit's memory

- Choi Geom fate as being the Cha's family's Great Spirit and his quest to redeem himself through gathering karma is seemingly tied to past Seul-Hae's and past Cha Cha Woong's tragic fate

--> So Choi Geom is, most likely, in some major way responsible for their deaths. This is pretty much almost outright stated by the drama... I'm curious to who he was before he was the Great Spirit and what his connection was to the both of them, was he a general of an army of which past-CCW's self was a soldier? 

However what I'm more curious about is if 'past Cha Cha Woong' is tied to the Cha family as well? Has he been reborn as someone later on in his bloodline? If so --> Did the Cha family back then as a consequence of what transpired take on the task of aiding Choi Geom as the Great Spirit? Does this imply that past CCW did something wrong and is in some cosmic way indebted to Seul-Hae? I guess he could simply be indebted to her as she died to protect him...

Or was he from another family and was simply reborn as a Cha for the sake of destiny i.e. being in contact with Choi Geom so that the latter can redeem his wrongdoing? This makes sense if, as the drama implies, Choi Geom is a Spirit because he wronged CCW and SH. 

I wonder if additionally CCW was reborn close to SH so that he can protect her. This given their past-life-love-connection and that she died for him - will he at some point try to sacrifice himself for her in the same way she seemingly did for him?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I am really enjoying this show so far. The main leads are very cute and I think they were prob together in a past life. Advisor Choi def killed her, and maybe him too. 

I loved the ghost dog, I am sad he died but I liked that the ghosts had a dog with them. So cute!

I think the SH is going to have to come up with some type of excuse for why she is speaking to CCW. Because her cop-crush is going to be asking questions and I doubt she is going to say ghosts. 

My prediction is at the end the next episodes the main characters are going to be aware that the evil spirit is back in action. My guess is CCW is not going to be strong enough to handle it.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Hmm..  i do wonder, do people never take bath before going to bed/ bedroom during winter? :lol:... after the SH's rescue, CCW just went to his bed... i mean basic hygiene? Hello... 

Generally both episodes are slow.. i was expecting more of their past lives together would be reveal, but it was on how SH's father died, which is good too... since we got that out the way, i would like to know how their past lives are connected...

but next week's episode preview seemed  to show/indicate how  CCW want to be closer to SH...  kinda early to the drama, but better early than never... :)

• LOL 1