[Drama 2022] From Now On Showtime, 지금부터 쇼타임!

nonski

From Now On, Showtime!

image.jpeg

Network: MBC

Genre: Ghost, Magic

Episodes:  16

Release Date: April 23rd - June 12, 2022

Runtime: Saturday & Sunday @ 22:40 KST

Director: Lee Hyeong Min

Writer: Ha Yoon A

Plot:

"From Now On, Showtime" (tentative title) is a story about Cha Cha Woong, an employer and magician who deals with ghosts freely, working with ghosts based on hidden clues in an unexpected incident. It is a so-called "comic romance ghost collaboration investigation drama" that adds romance with a passionate female police officer who has a new talent. It is a new work by Ha Yoon Ah of "Mystic Pop Up Bar."

Cha Cha Woong, played by Park Hae Jin in the drama, is a charismatic magician whose trademark is cool appearance and cold critique. He has emerged as a super star in the magic world, crossing the broadcasting and stage with his unique magic skills. 

http://naver.me/xZDoyH8q translated by officialphjphfc instagram

Cast:

Main Leads

Park Hae JIn

E0a5lOlUYAIPHcg?format=jpg&name=small

Secondary Leads

TBA

Character Chart:

TBA

Videos

Script Reading

Drama Teasers/Trailer

First Teaser

Second Teaser

-=0=-

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Park Hae Jin Confirmed To Lead New Rom-Com Drama About Ghosts

May 3, 2021  by S. Nam

46039e21fe9741f381842ab379bfaf97.jpeg?s=

Park Hae Jin is confirmed to lead in the new drama “From Now On, Showtime!” (working title)!

“From Now On, Showtime!” is a comical romance investigative drama in which the characters work together with ghosts. In addition to the romance between Cha Cha Woong (Park Hae Jin), a magician and employer who handles and manages ghosts, and a passionate female police officer with occult powers, the characters will have to solve a case they coincidently get swept up in by cooperating with ghosts to uncover clues.

Park Hae Jin will be playing Cha Cha Woong, a charismatic magician whose trademark is his scathing remarks that are even colder than his frosty appearance. With his outstanding magic skills, he performs on broadcasts and stages and has become a rising super star in the world of magicians.

Furthermore, Cha Cha Woong has the secret ability to see and talk to ghosts. Unlike previous K-drama characters who have been scared of ghosts, he’s a skilled figure who manipulates and uses the ghosts however he wants. The drama will depict the story of Cha Cha Woong getting caught up in an unforeseeable incident.

Having impressed with his diverse roles in “My Love From the Star,” “Bad Guys,” “Cheese In the Trap,” and “Man to Man,” viewers are curious to see Park Hae Jin’s next transformation.

“From Now On, Showtime!” is currently in the process of casting its actors, and the broadcast station and schedule is in discussion. The drama will begin filming at the end of August.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467066wpp/park-hae-jin-confirmed-to-lead-new-rom-com-drama-about-ghosts

@triplem @nrllee @Kasmic @irilight @sadthe1st @hibiscus23 @chickfactor @tulip06 @cenching @fluffyloaf @roziecaparas @andie4u @Sarang21 @bebebisous33 @thanie 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@nonski Mystic Pop Up writer is penning the script?  I was a bit worried when I saw the synopsis but she did a good job with Mystic Pop Up so hopefully this will be something that runs the full course.  :grimace:.  He’s been away from Dramaland for too long. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@nonskimian mian i hvnt been here for i think almost a year woah missing a lot here! just got pre-occupied plus this pandemic just made most of us stressful & all that! i thought i saw this at hancinema the other day & was so happy about this latest however, i hvnt really watched anything & of late i've checked most old kdramas & thought of coming here again! thanks for letting me know & i'll surely look f/ward to following this! i must say you're one of his loyal loyal fans & never ceased to amaze me! good for you & so happy for him as well for having dedicated fans like you & others here! Pls update me/us always! be safe & hello to all PHJ fans here wave wave!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

821b9ea8847a4475a2d85e16b17b7005.jpeg?s=

Jin Ki Joo In Talks To Join Park Hae Jin In New Fantasy Rom-Com Drama

Jul 29, 2021

by D. Kim

Jin Ki Joo may be working with Park Hae Jin in a new drama!

On July 29, industry representatives reported that the actress will be starring as the female lead of the upcoming drama “From Now On, Showtime!” (literal title).

In response to the report, Jin Ki Joo’s agency FL ENT commented, “She has received a casting offer for ‘From Now On, Showtime!’ and is positively reviewing [the offer].”

“From Now On, Showtime!” is a fantasy rom-com about a magician and a female police officer. It was previously announced in May that Park Hae Jin will play the male lead Cha Cha Woo, a charismatic magician who also has the ability to see and manipulate ghosts.

Jin Ki Joo has been offered the role of Go Seul Hae. She is a passionate police officer with a mysterious secret, and she gets caught up in a situation with Cha Cha Woong.

If she accepts the role, this will be Jin Ki Joo’s first drama since “Homemade Love Story,” which ended earlier this year. The actress has previous impressed in projects including “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” “Misty,” “Come and Hug Me,” “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” and “Little Forest.”

“From Now On, Showtime!” will be written by Ha Yoon Ah of “Mystic Pop-Up Bar” and directed by Lee Hyung Min of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi,” “Bad Boy,” “I’m Sorry, I Love You,” and more. It is scheduled to begin filming in September and premiere in the first half of 2022.

Stay tuned for updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481348wpp/jin-ki-joo-in-talks-to-join-park-hae-jin-in-new-fantasy-rom-com-drama

• Like 3

8b802ee2f9ee4c3299402c136874a6e2.jpeg?s=

Jin Ki Joo Confirmed To Join Park Hae Jin In Upcoming Fantasy Rom-Com About Ghosts

Aug 2, 2021

by S. Nam

Jin Ki Joo is joining Park Hae Jin in the upcoming MBC drama “From Now On, Showtime!” (literal title).

“From Now On, Showtime!” is a fantasy rom-com about a magician and a female police officer. It was previously announced in May that Park Hae Jin will play the male lead Cha Cha Woong, a charismatic magician who also has the ability to see and manipulate ghosts.

Jin Ki Joo will be playing the female lead Go Seul Hae, a passionate police officer who has a mysterious secret. With the goal of joining the criminal affairs division, Go Seul Hae works passionately in every matter. As she gets involved with the audacious and obstinate magician Cha Cha Woong, an interesting story will begin to unfold.

After making her debut through the tvN drama “Second 20s” in 2015, Jin Ki Joo starred in the films “Little Forest” and “Midnight” along with the dramas “Wednesday 3:30 PM,” “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,” “Come and Hug Me,” “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” and “Homemade Love Story.” Widely acknowledged for her acting skills, Jin Ki Joo has been busy with promotions for her latest film “Midnight” after wrapping up “Homemade Love Story” in March.

Jin Ki Joo’s latest project “From Now On, Showtime!” will mark her first time working with Park Hae Jin. Viewers are already looking forward to their synergy as they transform into the empathetic Go Seul Hae and the fearless Cha Cha Woong in order to solve cases together. The unique meeting between a police constable and a magician has raised great anticipation for the upcoming drama.

The drama is currently in its final stages of casting, and it is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2022.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481893wpp/jin-ki-joo-confirmed-to-join-park-hae-jin-in-upcoming-fantasy-rom-com-about-ghosts

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...