EVENT: [Drama 2020] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활, season 1 re-watch

Lmangla

am excited for season 2, are you?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. what are you hoping to see in season 2? (pick as many as you like)

• no corona mentions please; we have enough in real life
    • some great music!
    • ships moving - hopefully it is mine..
    • some interesting medical cases
    • just friendships and great vibe -- we need some happiness no?
    • other - describe in post

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/2021 at 09:45 AM

[Drama 2020} Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활, Re-watch EVENT!

artworks-8yHApAKZJBYExQdB-4TCmZQ-t500x50 

Welcome chingus to the Hospital Playlist re-watch event!

1. What is a re-watch?

The event is for those who wish to re-watch the drama together with other Soompi chingus as well as those watching for the first time. Isn't it more fun to watch a drama together? You can join at any time just like in a regular drama thread. Don't feel bad if you want to drop the drama during the event - it happens to all of us from time to time. To kick off the re-watch, we also have a poll - please put in your votes! 

2. How does it work?

Every week - we will watch 3 episodes and post right here on this thread. The new season starts June 17. So we hope to finish the re-watch this May so that chingus will be all ready and excited to join in the fun when the new season airs in June. 

You can watch at your convenience but post your responses to the episode no earlier than Monday each week. Please try to keep to the episode schedule with regard to commenting. Also, please do not add spoilers in your posts that might take away from the enjoyment of the chingus watching for the first time.... All normal k-drama thread rules apply also in this thread.

3. What is the schedule?

week 1 - ep 1 to 3 - May 2-May 8

week 2 - ep 4 to 6 - May 9-May 15

week 3 - ep 7 to 9  - May 16-May 22

week 4 - ep 10 to 12 - May 23 - May 29 

Drama profile

Director: Shin Won-Ho

Writer: Lee Woo-Jung

Network: tvN

Episodes: 12

Release Date: March 12 - May 28, 2020

Plot:

The drama depicts the stories of doctors, nurses and patients at a hospital. 5 doctors all entered the same medical university in 1999. They are now friends and work together in the same hospital. [Asianwiki]

Cast:

Jo Jung-suk as Lee Ik-jun, an assistant professor of general surgery.

Yoo Yeon-seok as Ahn Jeong-won, an assistant professor of pediatric surgery.

Jung Kyung-ho as Kim Jun-wan, an associate professor of cardiothoracic surgery.

Kim Dae-myung as Yang Seok-hyeong, an assistant professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.

Jeon Mi-do as Chae Song-hwa, an associate professor of neurosurgery.

Source: Asianwiki | MyDramaList  | Dramawiki

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

re EOs: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @Lmangla 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

tagging those who said yes or maybe to re-watch in the polls:- 

@kokodus, @agenth, @nochu97, @twinkle_little_star, @4evrkdrama, @Ernie, @maribella, @Abs_ triggered, @gayyoxx, @Jan Dee, @Ima Imo, @akikisetsu, @sunlover, @hakuchi, @Arcticmama, @stella_512, @Mikayla Holloway, @ryanallright, .....

and if you haven't already, check out the postcard event for fun. :D

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Thank you @Lmangla, I have watched enough doctor's shows and lawyer's shows for now. I think Miss M will be my last revenge for a while. I am going for sageuk and supernatural. Watching Jang Nara's show which is a supernatural with a goofy ML. Her last show VIP did not end to my liking.

Enjoy the show everyone.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

We have one and half month left for S2!!!!! I'm so excited!!! We can expect a teaser release any time now. I can't believe its finally going to be here. I have been waiting for this moment for a whole year! Aaaaaaah

• Blob 3