Hospital Playlist postcards

hey ya chingus! May has begun and we are a month and half away from the release of the second season of Hospital Playlist. am sure that many chingus are super excited. so to have fun, we have a small event before we begin the re-watch this Wednesday -- postcards! write a postcard to one of the characters. since it is a postcard, it should be under 100 words. if you are creative, you can do it like an actual postcard with photoshop. have fun! 

here's an example:

Eyn4eemWYAsW3z5.jpg 

postcard: Dear Andrea, I hear you want to be a priest. Is that still going to happen? you know some chingus like @kokodus will cry if that happens. hahahahah.... cheers, lmangla

P.S - you can participate in the event even if you haven't watched the drama at all. you can just write funny nonsensical postcards like me. hahahaha.... 

your EOs - @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @Lmangla

tagging:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

c07aa92e223081859f14920e4ae8ce98.jpg 

postcard: 

Dear doctors, I keep hearing the word garden and so I guess your gang is into gardening? what plants do you recommend? I am planning to buy some new ones for my balcony. Cheers, Lmangla 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

: Dear Andrea, I hear you want to be a priest. Is that still going to happen? you know some chingus like @kokodus will cry if that happens. hahahahah.... cheers, lmangla

Dear lmangla, Of course that’s not gonna happen anymore since I’ve found the love of my life! ~ love, Andrea 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

:lol:

Is there a time limit to this event @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@ktcjdrama it will run till wednesday when we launch the re-watch. you can still keep posting postcards afterwards as well. and there is no limit to number of postcards. it is all to have a few laughs. :D 

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Dear lmangla, Of course that’s not gonna happen anymore since I’ve found the love of my life! ~ love, Andrea 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

:lol:

Postcard: Dear Andrea, is that so? well, I guess it is good news for chingus like @kokodus. do you need any romance tips? I can ask Uncle Google to send you some. cheers, Lmangla

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

40a610d0-9ff7-11ea-8055-0ae12e466049_ima

postcard: dear doctor, I hear you like star wars. me too! what is your favourite character? cheers, Lmangla 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My post card is simple. 

Dear Andrea,

Will you marry me?

With love,

Koko

bwahahaha... :joy:

Dear Andrea,

are you allowed to have more than one wife? is there an application process for wife? (asking on behalf of a friend koko)
cheers,

Lmangla

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Dear lmangla,

I'm sorry, In this lifetime, this garden will only bloom for winter.  If your friend is interested, I can set her up with my friend Dr. Bong. 

Love

Andrea

• LOL 5
16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahaha... :joy:

Dear Andrea,

are you allowed to have more than one wife? is there an application process for wife? (asking on behalf of a friend koko)
cheers,

Lmangla

LOL... from the prospect of being a celibate to having more than one wife now?? That’s quite a bit of a jump :joy:

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Dear Andrea, 

I’d love some chocopies too. Please pass me some secretly. 

Yours always,

ktcj

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@ktcjdrama Long time no see! I love that you still have the k-bapper profile pic. Hehe. 

Dear Ktcj,

I have run out chocopies. My girl friend eats too much, I had to borrow some money from my friends to buy her food. I'm going to go bankrupt at this rate. 

Regards,

Andrea. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@ktcjdrama Long time no see! I love that you still have the k-bapper profile pic. Hehe

Haha, too lazy to change prof.pic and nothing impressive enough in kdramaverse to do that. But I promise you I will change it when HP S2 starts. I’ve prepared one just for that occasion ;)

~ ~ ~

Dear Andrea,

I admire you for pampering your girlfriend with food. I shall go buy the chocopies myself then. And at your winter garden wedding, I will bring a truckload of chocopies just for her.

Love,

ktcj

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Dear Andrea doctor,

what is this I hear about choco pies? I thought as doctors, you won't recommend such unhealthy snacks. don't tell me that you are lotte chaebol's personal doctor?

Giving you side eye,

Lmangla

9518b8b3d59d946d166e6096ac93cba7.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Haha, too lazy to change prof.pic and nothing impressive enough in kdramaverse to do that. But I promise you I will change it when HP S2 starts. I’ve prepared one just for that occasion ;)

oooo I'm curious and excited to see what you've prepared. Hehehe

Dear Songhwa,

I've indirectly and directly confessed to you three times already. Please give me an answer soon. 

Patiently waiting,

Uju's appa.

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Since I love Jeongwon and Gyewool so I prepared this pc for them. I am wholeheartedly rooting for the success of their relationship in HP S2. Can't wait for the formality of romantic relationship  between them. :wub:

IMG-1620124679522.jpg

photo ctto

• Love 4
  • Blob 3

Dear Ik Joon and Ujju,

Ik Joon you’re everyone’s friend, the best listener and have the best advise and Ujju you’re a charmer. Can you both take boyfriend training classes? 

p.s: Ik Joon: rooting for you and Songhwa’s happiness and hoping she’s not ill . 

Thanks,

Raynaa 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5