[Drama 2021] Racket Boys, 라켓소년단

Lmangla

Sigh. Even with an eye injury, In Sol still can't beat Hae Kang. Poor gran such a sweet old lady too. Aw~bless. The city couple are soon to be parents. 

So glad those corrupt teachers, coaches, officials were served with justice. 

Coach Ra lost her mom on the day she won the gold medal.. Nice to see that gran's daughter with the city lady bond together. 

Who's the guy at the end? I mean I know he's a YG artist LoL. They just keep introducing new characters to this show. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Sigh. Even with an eye injury, In Sol still can't beat Hae Kang

Actually, In Sol lost purposely to Hae Kang and HK knew it because he saw In Sol’s hand bent. That’s why Hae Kang was disturbed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Who's the guy at the end? I mean I know he's a YG artist LoL. They just keep introducing new characters to this show. 

It's jean valjean from Prison Playbook. I think he's only guesting same with kim sung cheol and kim je hyuk who also appeared in the earlier episodes. Since the writer for Prison Playbook and Racket Boys is the same person, the actors from PP always guests if need be. Exited for next week's episodes, I think his character would be from the batch of kang tae-son or maybe he is tae-son himself.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2021 at 2:12 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

That was heartwarming how the whole village came together to celebrate gran's b'day. Though her sour faced, brash daughter was way out of line. 

What that man said in defending his wife was very true. That words do kill & can break a person's spirit.. We sometimes don't know what the other is goin' through.. a lil kindness go a long way. 

Is sad to say that at times ppl tends to speak out without thinking of the consequences. How the other party feels deep inside being hurled with words that is abusive that is not meant to be. 

Finally, I understood why the city couple prefer to migrate and stay at a village where they are totally strangers and have no job opportunities. 

In the city of Seoul, this couple were being ignored or appreciate for their good work/deeds hence being pushed away but they finally find peace & happiness in the village.

They are being Welcome with open heart by those village folks, they care for each other, help each other and even shared foods. 

• Like 2

Haein is not just an extension of Haekang or her parents. I just love how she went around asking :"What is love?" I would have loved it if she had asked the haramoni haraboji duo too. Hehe, but that reminds me of a song called what is love?

Spoiler

-------------------------------

I feel bad for Youngtae and he is being so hard on himself. He can't stop his mouth galloping away at being nice to people who are downtrodden. Little did he know that his information will be taken advantage of. It's good that he learned this lesson early when he is young.

Looks like Coach Yoon is going to have a confrontation with downtrodden Eunho's coach! I need to watch the latest episode.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@ktcjdrama

Yea I noticed that too but wasn't sure LoL. Why did In Sol give in though? I hope there's answers in next ep. Poor thing.. he just badly wants to play/compete more than anything. 

I think deep down he knows that the team has better chance of winning if HK is the one chosen. That is such admirable action. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

In Sol lost purposely to Hae Kang and HK knew it because he saw In Sol’s hand bent.

Am not sure, because In Sol weep really hard begging his dad to give him spot also for the NJSA

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

In the city of Seoul, this couple were being ignored or appreciate for their good work/deeds hence being pushed away but they finally find peace & happiness in the village.

and finally got preganant because they find peace and happines.. fell abundantly joy for that mighty couple.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, admonike said:

Am not sure, because In Sol weep really hard begging his dad to give him spot also for the NJSA

and finally got preganant because they find peace and happines.. fell abundantly joy for that mighty couple.

The city couple are now blessed with double happiness 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hae Kang should get tips from Yoon Dam in how to win over a girl. The way he hugged Han Sol gave me such heart flutters eheh. It was so swoony. 

I'm tired with who Se Yoon will end up as well aish. The girls should learn to handle a game without Se Yoon. They can't depend on her forever. 

Looks like Coach Bae won't have to retire as he has a new player. The grandparents ppl scene was hilarious. 

Don't tell me there's romance for that lady with the village chief LoL? And aw~this drama is ending next week, I'll miss this wholesome cast. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1