[Drama 2021] Racket Boys, 라켓소년단

Lmangla

On 7/13/2021 at 5:39 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

Hae Kang should get tips from Yoon Dam in how to win over a girl. The way he hugged Han Sol gave me such heart flutters eheh. It was so swoony. 

Yes, agree to that.  Nicely done.

I'm tired with who Se Yoon will end up as well aish. The girls should learn to handle a game without Se Yoon. They can't depend on her forever. 

Agree to this also.  It's about time ...  To watch Se Yoon feel guilty makes me feel uncomfortable too... Too much stress for her to handle everything.

Looks like Coach Bae won't have to retire as he has a new player. The grandparents ppl scene was hilarious. 

Don't tell me there's romance for that lady with the village chief LoL? And aw~this drama is ending next week, I'll miss this wholesome cast. 

It seems it's going to go to that direction... I had been wondering before when they went out before this...

Credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I am SO proud of Han Sol! She held her own very well. Her and Yoon Dam are cute too eheh. 

The whole village folks comin' to cheer on the team was awesome. So that good-for-nothing city punk with white hair is goin' to turn the village into a golf course?! Oh no.. 

The kids in the cast are great, especially Hae In; adorable. Uh-oh Hae Kang's eye injury might force him to drop out of badminton for good. 

The coach had a point not all hard work guarantee success. Sometimes it's luck. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering about it.

Me 3!   I have been waiting for it....

I  like the lead actor Hae kang who also acted in "Move to Heaven" as an Asperger Syndrome guy.  He surprised me with his acting skills in both dramas to be contrasting.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, kitty_dramafan said:

Me 3!   I have been waiting for it....

I  like the lead actor Hae kang who also acted in "Move to Heaven" as an Asperger Syndrome guy.  He surprised me with his acting skills in both dramas to be contrasting.

Hello !

Welcome to Soompi.

:heartxoxo:

Tang Joon-Sang is a very talented young actor. I was not aware that he acted in CLOY until I watched Move to Heaven. As a lead actor in MTH, I was astonished with his acting chop & the role that he portrayed, the same goes to Hae-Kang in Racket Boys.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !

Welcome to Soompi.

:heartxoxo:

Tang Joon-Sang is a very talented young actor. I was not aware that he acted in CLOY until I watched Move to Heaven. As a lead actor in MTH, I was astonished with his acting chop & the role that he portrayed, the same goes to Hae-Kang in Racket Boys.

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)   Oh...was he in CLOY?  I did not notice too but in MTH, he was so amazingly convincing cos I know people with Asperger and he definitely nailed it!   And when I saw him in Racket Boys....I somehow could not connect him to a talented sportman immediately as I was still seeing the image of him in MTH....he just astonished me so much...he acted well in RB too.   So yes, he is definitely a very promising actor whom I would be rooting for in his future dramas too.   Simply love good acting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K-dramafan22 said:

Thank you for the warm welcome!    Oh...was he in CLOY?  I did not notice too but in MTH, he was so amazingly convincing cos I know people with Asperger and he definitely nailed it!   And when I saw him in Racket Boys....I somehow could not connect him to a talented sportman immediately as I was still seeing the image of him in MTH....he just astonished me so much...he acted well in RB too.   So yes, he is definitely a very promising actor whom I would be rooting for in his future dramas too.   Simply love good acting.

Yes, he was in CLOY. The possibility of me not noticing him is because of his role.

• Like 2

It was genuinely thrilling to see Han Sol win. I loved that she won on her own merits, but she also did it while imagining Se-Yoon play alongside her. She did it on her own, but the friendship and support was also everything. What a lovely show.

https://zapzee.net/2021/07/27/tang-joon-sang-shows-respect-for-lee-je-hoon-in-move-to-heaven-and-more/
Tang Joon Sang Shows Respect for Lee Je Hoon in ‘Move to Heaven’ and More

by Eungee Joh

13E5C2F5-0C9A-40D9-B0CE-4C87D3981910.jpg
Credit: W Korea

On July 27, fashion magazine W Korea has released unique pictorials of actor Tang Joon Sang.

Tang posed in an artsy, eccentric mood with a playful hairstyle and a bright pink pullover. He also showed off his fresh charm and strong teamwork during a group shoot with the four actors from Racket Boys.

CF257E9B-BAB2-4D26-95F7-4C88FD32A088.jpg
Credit: W Korea

In the interview followed by the photoshoot, Tang shared, “Acting is like a game. The process of meeting and imagining what the new character would be like is so much fun.” He also mentioned how he loves the strong chemistry between the cast, saying, “I got so close with the casts from Racket Boys like the five brothers do in The Gatchaman.” In addition, he also showed respect for Lee Je Hoon, who starred in the Netflix original series Move to Heaven. He said, “I want to become an inspirational actor one day like Lee Je Hoon in the future.”

Tang has consolidated his position as a rising star by starring in two TV series in 2021. Just like his famous quote in Racket Boys, “It’s me, Yoon Hae Gang,” we look forward to the future of the actor, who clearly announced his presence to the public.

Meanwhile, the pictorial and interview with Tang from the SBS drama Racket Boys will be available in the August issue of W Korea.

Source (1)

• Like 2