Wang Zi Yi as Gu Jia Xin
Wang Shuang as Qian Jing Jing
Liang Da Wei as Xu Ning Yuan
Peng Ya Qi as Li Yan Ran
Zheng Miao as Zheng Duo Xi
He Ze Yuan as Qi Heng
Wang Zheng as Zhang Hao

Synopsis:

Gu Jia Xin is full of talents but has no intention of inheriting the family business following his mother's arrangement for him to become Zhao Jiang Yue’s assistant. The two slowly come together to realize their dreams.

(Source : chinesedrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Why Women Love 不会恋爱的我们
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Why Women Love 不会恋爱的我们

Watched 8 ep. it ain't bad LoL. The ml took some gettin' used to though. His hair and way he acts seem real... cringey?

I initially drop this but decided to give it another try LoL. The CP has decent chemistry. The styling on the ml is a hit and a miss at times, while others really bizarre ha-ha. Like they were tryin' hard to come off edgy or avant garde. Fl has great style thank goodness.

I like the sisterhood between Jiang Yue and Jing2. Although the actress playin' Jing2 is the only one that has her voice dubbed it's kind of jarring. 

On 2/11/2022 at 2:28 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

Watched 8 ep. it ain't bad LoL. The ml took some gettin' used to though. His hair and way he acts seem real... cringey?

I initially drop this but decided to give it another try LoL. The CP has decent chemistry. The styling on the ml is a hit and a miss at times, while others really bizarre ha-ha. Like they were tryin' hard to come off edgy or avant garde. Fl has great style thank goodness.

I like the sisterhood between Jiang Yue and Jing2. Although the actress playin' Jing2 is the only one that has her voice dubbed it's kind of jarring. 

Yeah, I agree that the male lead style of clothes and overall character is too... how do I call it?...too 1990's? Hahahaha!

Anyway, I've gotten used to it and I am looking forward to the episodes. 

I love their dynamic and how they initially seem like friends but the feelings are brewing underneath.

The sexual tension is really good. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Why Women Love 不会恋爱的我们