Hangul: 결혼작사 이혼작곡 III
Director: Yoo Jung Joon
Writer: Im Sung-Han
Network: TV Chosun
Episodes: 16
Release Date: February 26, 2022 - 
Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00

Plot Synopsis 
Three women suddenly face misfortune in their lives. The women and their significant others attempt to endure their turbulent times.

30's Boo Hye-Ryung (Lee Ga-Ryeong) used to work as an announcer and she now she works as a radio DJ. She pursues a work–life balance for herself and her husband Pan Sa-Hyun (Sung Hoon). Her husband works as a judge. They have been married for 3 years and they don’t plan to have children.

40's Sa Pi-Young (Park Joo-Mi) works as a radio program producer. She is competent at her work and also a good mother and wife at home. Her husband Shin Yu-Shin (Lee Tae-Kon) works as a doctor in neuropsychiatry and runs his own clinic. He is a romantic husband.

50's Lee Si-Eun (Jeon Soo-Kyeong) is the main writer of a radio program. During her 30 years of marriage, she has endured many difficulties with her job and taking care of her husband and child. Her husband is Park Hae-Ryun (Jeon No-Min). He became a professor thanks to the love and support given by Lee Si-Eun.

Main Cast

• Sung Hoon - Pan Sa-Hyun
  • Lee Ga-Ryeong - Boo Hye-Ryung
  • Lee Tae-Kon - Shin Yu-Shin
  • Park Joo-Mi - Sa Pi-Young
  • Jeon No-Min - Park Hae-Ryun
  • Jeon Soo-Kyeong - Lee Si-Eun
  • Kim Bo-Yeon - Kim Dong-Mi
  • No Ju-Hyeon - Shin Ki-Rim
  • Lee Min-Young - Song Won
  • Song Ji-In - A-Mi
  • Lim Hye-Young - Nam Ga-Bin

Source: Asianwiki | MyDramaList  | Dramawiki

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) 결혼작사 이혼작곡
  • 3 weeks later...

Watch: “Love (Ft. Marriage And Divorce)” Season 2 Promises More Betrayal And Drama + Confirms Premiere Dateaf38c5d986d745a3a03e44a4f35fbce4.jpeg?s=

TV Chosun’s drama “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)” has released the first teaser for its second season!

“Love (ft.  Marriage and Divorce)” is a drama that follows the marital troubles of three couples who are at different stages in their lives. The drama currently holds the record for the highest viewership ratings ever achieved by a TV Chosun drama.

After the first season ended on March 14, it has been announced that the second season will premiere in June.

The new teaser for the second season opens with Boo Hye Ryung (Lee Ga Ryung) slapping Pan Sa Hyun (Sung Hoon) across the face and shouting, “Did you just meet her? How far did you go? All the way?” before cutting to a scene of Pan Sa Hyun and Song Won (Lee Min Young) spending the night together. Park Hae Ryoon (Jeon No Min), who has a heart-fluttering meeting with Nam Ga Bin (Lim Hye Young), retorts angrily at his wife, “I’m a man and a human. It’s not like I committed a huge crime!” His wife, Lee Si Eun (Jeon Soo Kyung), threatens, “If you hurt our children, I won’t hold back either.” Sa Pi Young (Park Joo Mi) asks Shin Yoo Shin (Lee Tae Gon), “Is someone sitting next to you?” as he enjoys a romantic horseback ride with Ah Mi (Song Ji In). There is also a dangerous scene in which Kim Dong Mi (Kim Bo Yeon) kisses the cheek of Shin Yoo Shin, who is actually her stepson, and whispers, “It’s because I wanted to take care of you that I married the president.”

Meanwhile, Dong Ma (Boo Bae) gives Boo Hye Ryung his card and says confidently, “I’m a fan.” Nam Ga Bin goes on the radio program where Lee Si Eun works as a writer, while Sa Pi Young gets suspicious of Ah Mi wearing a man’s parka. Boo Hye Ryung appeals to Pan Sa Hyun’s parents by telling them that there is a baby involved. Park Hyang Gi (Jeon Hye Won) screams in tears, “It’s a waste of words even to curse at you,” while Lee Si Eun unleashes her fury at Park Hae Ryoon despite being in a neck cast. Ah Mi throws away the wine bottle that she enjoyed with Shin Yoo Shin, while Pan Sa Hyun begs in tears, “What do I do now?” as Song Won turns away from him. Lee Si Eun says, “I saw your husband riding a horse with another woman,” and Sa Pi Young goes to investigate, while Kim Dong Mi says coldly, “Laugh while you can.”

Check out the teaser below!

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1464991wpp/watch-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-season-2-promises-more-betrayal-and-drama-confirms-premiere-date

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, joccu said:

so I did say that I would never watch the second season but I´m bit interested how this drama progresses. So I will probably end up watching the second season. 

Chingu, I said the same thing after season 1 ended. :D Either I have really poor judgement or my memory is failing me, but as it looks now I am planning to watch season 2. haha :D

Let's get our barf bags ready!

:wow1:

Calling @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng. Are you gonna watch season 2?

What about @ktcjdrama @brooksmom @airgelaal @africandramalover@Samuel Yohanes @Abs_ triggered @Lmangla and the everyone else? (Sorry, can't check who I left out because the old thread was deleted... )

@SC2019 will you be watching this drama too? :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

@partyon Hospital Playlist starting about the same time. I will have to see if I have time and sanity to watch this proper, or just scrub through for non-barfing scenes only. I want to know what will happen but I want to save myself from some nausea too haha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@partyon Hospital Playlist starting about the same time. I will have to see if I have time and sanity to watch this proper, or just scrub through for non-barfing scenes only. I want to know what will happen but I want to save myself from some nausea too haha...

Yeah, the picture that they released today made me throw up a little in my mouth :D

298766_342459_95.jpg

Dude is now not only seducing his mistress but also his wife :scream:

In any case, sounds like your FF strategy might just be the best way forward for me too :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, the picture that they released today

all I could think was why not just share the biscuit like normal people by passing it by hand or on a plate? :sweatingbullets:

88709031-la-gente-est%C3%A1-tomando-caf%

I think I will just watch this thread -- will be fast way to get one line recap. :D 

• LOL 7

@partyon I probably won't, dramas that revolve around plotting, jealousy, marital problems are too close to real life for me. :sweat_smile: My taste is more like the supernatural, rom-com, time-travel sort and stories about doctors plus some mystery is fine. I do hope you all enjoy this drama though and have fun discussing it on this thread.

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Calling @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng. Are you gonna watch season 2?

What about @ktcjdrama @brooksmom @airgelaal @africandramalover@Samuel Yohanes @Abs_ triggered @Lmangla and the everyone else? (Sorry, can't check who I left out because the old thread was deleted... )

@SC2019 will you be watching this drama too? :glasses:

YES, I will be watching the HELL out of season two!!!:joy:

I need the cheaters to pay but..... I ALSO want thirties guy to end up with his mistress!!

I am here for the slapping, shouting, anger, frustration, revenge, rage, resolution and extended, long winded dialogues about "eating apples".....  Hwaiting!!!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

I need the cheaters to pay but..... I ALSO want thirties guy to end up with his mistress!

I am here for the slapping, shouting, anger, frustration, revenge, rage and resolution, extended, long winded dialogues about "eating apples".....  Hwaiting!!!

LOLs :joy: I see that you're invested already ! :glasses:

I also want to see that the 30s guy ends up with his mistress. Honestly, it was the only couple that I somewhat liked. They actually seemed to have a connection and honest communication.

I want to see the 50s wife show her husband the door and get herself a younger lover. All the while making her husband realize how much he messed up.

And for the 40s husband? I hope he and his stepmom are put into a spaceship and have stay on the International Space Station for the rest of their lives. No one will miss them. :loolz:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Not sure if I'll be watching full episodes or just the endings(previews). I keep looking at my Netflix coming soon section. I have yet to see this drama coming. Maybe it's too early to show. So, I'm thinking the premiere will be June 12 and not June 5.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

May be I'm into schadenfreude. Having been cheated on by my husband I should hate these types of dramas but I watch and enjoy it in a weird way. I suppose enjoying other people's fake misfortunes in a drama is my therapy. I never fast forwarded or skipped anything and don't intend to in season 2 either.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1