[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

1 hour ago, chickfactor said:

Or they don't have any fake dream sequences ready? (Haha, seriously, though, they really overused that.)

Hye-Ryeong's best friend and her "happy marriage" seemed very performative to me. It's like every other marriage is on this show. "We love each other SO much, our marriage is PERFECT." Trying to one-up each other. This is what all three wives said at the beginning of the show, and look where they are now. And this includes Dong-Mi and her husband whose death made her literally dance with joy. Couples who are in secure relationships with real trust and love probably don't need to advertise that to the world.

Yay to the 30s husband's father. It really seems like he is sincere about appreciating and loving his wife. Keep it up, dude, because you are the only one with a functional marriage on this show now.

Speaking of the other perhaps decent dude: Seo Ban. We're supposed to like him, and I do, but I think it's weird to ask a pregnant lady to teach you Chinese and also ask her to make sure to bring her yet-unborn baby to the lessons so he can play with the baby. Because he loves babies and never had a chance to be close to one, he's putting dibs on the baby of a future Chinese tutor he's planning to hire. I don't think it's bad. I do think it's weird, though. I guess this is signaling that these two will have something between them in the future.

Also, there is always the chance that Hye-Ryeong will see them together and have another rage-attack, so that's something to look forward to.

Really love Yu-Shin desperately flailing, asking anyone he can to help save his marriage. Also, when asking Professor for that favor, maybe not begin the conversation with, "Why did you tell on me, man?" Hilarious. Professor has never looked more dignified, and Doctor has never looked more desperate and pathetic.

Also, in one blow. Dr. Jo (Ami's father)'s marriage is blown to smithereens because his niece just happened to be passing by ready to record video. It's like bombs are raining down from the sky.

Dong-Mi packing her bags, eager to get into a house alone with Yu-Shin. HAHA, this gross woman.

Nude Doctor-Father Ghost molesting ladies in the pool. Is this seriously happening?

Maybe this is called son like father

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Today EP 11 is my best favourite episode so far :

There are few scenes and dialogues that I enjoyed the most in EP 11:

1. The most heartbreaking scene was the moment when 40s wife's husband walked out from their house because he did not make clear on his point or make firm decision what he exactly wants. Yes, it might be too sudden for him to handle when the wife confronted him, but it doesn't give him any excuses or lies to cover up another excuse. The most painful part is when a man is unable to make a firm decision between two women and ends up making both women suffer :(

2. The most naive behaviour was 40s husband's mistress (Ai Mi), totally manipulated by the 40s husband. Unfortunately there are plenty of young women in the world easily fall into the trap without thinking much, simply because love is blind. She will feel regret when she turns older and looks back the past. She really need a good friend to advise her.

3. The most touching scene and heart-to-heart dialogue was the 60s old parent in law. They bought a pair of rings, it was so meaningful and touching. The wife finally let it go all the agonies she felt in the past. I hope this couple keep it up.

4. The scene and dialogue that made the most progress was that the 30s couple when were both drunk and lying in bed. The 30s wife finally realized that her husband had done so much for her in the past. Obviously, in this scene, she wanted to improve their relationship, but now it is the husband whether he wants to stay on. They both need to get marriage counselling to improve their relationship if both of them agree to move on together and let go the past, not just oneself. I am not sure what the writer will put them in the end result.

5. The most interesting dialogue between the step mum and 40s wife - to divorce is to lose over the mistress? In fact, there are women that handle well in a strategic way so that the husband return to the wife after breaking up with the mistress. There are two ways to handle the marriage (if that did not involve with money and children), stay on the marriage to win back the husband's heart (provided he still holds on the marriage) or to file a divorce. The fundamental question is: Is there still a basis for love? That is the key. If there is a mistake involved, can they overcome together or split way? 3rd party can't answer that, only the husband and wife who involved must answer truthfully to themselves.

Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are the signs of strengths. However, there are times that need more strengths when to let it go and then take action to do it. I would say the 40s wife is the most tough lady, she is so firm and knows what she wants in her life. Well done. I am not sure if the plot may change in the subsequent EP. Let's see.

Today ep shows a lot of redemption and reflection. I enjoyed it :) 

PS : My guess is why the ghost of grandfather still appeared in each drama, perhaps the drama is too heavy, so to lighten up the paste, she just injected some humours in the story line. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

PS : My guess is why the ghost of grandfather still appeared in each drama, perhaps the drama is too heavy, so to lighten up the paste, she just injected some humours in the story line. 

That's fine, but can we have humor with a ghost wearing pants, please?  I mean, the old ghost knows his beloved wife was dreaming of doing the nasty with his son whom she raised... and his reaction is to drop his underwear and go underwater to fondle random women.  Some humor, this! :)

Never thought that somebody could beat the step-mom in inducing barfs, but the nude ghost did it!

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

He most be the only perv that would think this is brotherly caring :D:w00t:

Their  first meeting: 

just like he thought this son care :phew:

#  barfing 

Looks can be deceiving. He's truly a psychopath husband and stepson! Scary!!!!

Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

My only thought after watching ep 11 is, if I was a samunim like Sa Pi Young, I will hire assassin to wipe out that A Mi. Quick and clean. Hahaha  :lol:  Just as the passage in the bible, therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate :smirk: 

And, I am glad when Mrs. Kim halmoni splashes her whiskey on Ami’s face :lol:

I cannot wait to watch ep 12 today :wub:

P.S. I still love doctor Yu Sin because of he is very handsome and caring and sympathetic and charismatic :love: but he deserves to beaten too for once hahaha. 

N.B. And I still hope Pi Young will not easily divorcing doctor Yu Sin. For Ji A sakes :heart:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

4. The scene and dialogue that made the most progress was that the 30s couple when were both drunk and lying in bed. The 30s wife finally realized that her husband had done so much for her in the past. Obviously, in this scene, she wanted to improve their relationship, but now it is the husband whether he wants to stay on. They both need to get marriage counselling to improve their relationship if both of them agree to move on together and let go the past, not just oneself. I am not sure what the writer will put them in the end result.

True. People said, when someone said something when they're drunk, they actually meant it. IDK, I never been drunk in my life. :lol:

So, I hope to see some progress on 30s couple too in tonight's episode and remaining 4 episodes. I really can't guess the ending. Some part of me telling they will work out their marriage together and the writer-nim will add the scene she will get pregnant after the drunk scene as she asked her husband to undress her and that's the biggest reason the 30s husband agrees to fix their marriage. But some part of me telling me, the wife will give up with their marriage as she still didn't see any sweet smile from her husband's face even after she said she wanted to fix their marriage and he said okayyyyy...

We shall wait and see. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Never thought that somebody could beat the step-mom in inducing barfs, but the nude ghost did it!

lol , this comment is amazing, according to his barfing wife that why he died early to take he crown away :mrgreen:

jEJN0rO.gif

25IKzW0.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 12

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think the writer has lost It :unamused:

Almost all of her drama, for sure have controversies! This time, naked-ghost-once-a-respected-doctor molested girl in the pool? The viewers like... WHAT????

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

Oh, and do you guys wanna know why there was no preview…?

I am almost certain that they are currently live shooting, meaning that they have changed the ending and are re-shooting it.

And we all know what happens when they rewrite the ending?

It’s gonna be a hot mess and with 75% certainty an epic failure

:evilelmo:

Watch this drama go up in flames and burn :joy: lmao

#TheLastEmpress

#JusticeForChoiJinHyukOppa

@Lmangla sweetie can back me up here :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Wiggle 1

Yushin tried hard to return to his family.  He tried to talk to Prof husband and SE to persuade SPY.  I hope SPY won't buy this.

In a glance, we think he is repentant and sincere that he loves SPY more than Ami (in his convo with the Prof) but actually, he was plotting to leave SPY anyway!  He told Ami to give him 2 years to wrap up everything, right? Because Ji Ah is entering puberty bla bla bla.....

He is hardest to understand for me.  I can't tell whether he is just saying it to Ami to make her feel better or he really wants to save his marriage.

Why no preview?  :cries3:

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

Somehow, this scene will reflect to some of "problematic married couple" all over the world. Wake up call it is!!!

Reminiscing your fondest & touching love memories with each other sometimes work! Memories will always remain as memories and sometimes will become "source" and "spice" for one marriage to stay.

Nf4RYO8.gif

ttMMZiY.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Why no preview? 

Because they changed the ending and are re-shooting it. There is not enough material to make a preview because of live shooting.

Looks like the writer listened to netizen comments too much and/or a decision was made about season 3 which made the writer have to change the ending of season 2.

Sung Hoon has already confirmed another drama so it’s unlikely that he will be appearing in a potential season 3. They will for sure wrap up his arc in this season because of that.

Still haven’t watched ep 11 (in the middle of it). Will be back with some theories about how the writer is probably gonna wrap it up after I’ve watched it.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

Because they changed the ending and are re-shooting it. There is not enough material to make a preview because of live shooting.

Looks like the writer listened to netizen comments too much and/or a decision was made about season 3 which made the writer have to change the ending of season 2.

Really?  Is there any chance that writers read comments in our forum too?:Please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Other thoughts about ep 11.

IF they’re trying to wrap up the drama in season 2, these are my predictions:

- 30s couple will reconcile. Because BHR will magically change after a couple dinner and 30s hubby realizes that he loves his wife after all. The 16 episodes of proclamations of love for  mistress were all just for show and made to mislead the audience. Finally the writer got us to root for mistress and hubby, but no, he’s spineless until the very end.

- 30s mistress and sound engineer will be end game. Because you know, now the writer wanted to make 30s mistress look like she wasn’t serious about the 30s hubby at all and only wanted a child from him.

And the audience was stupid enough to root for 50s wife to experience some  romance after all the cr*p she’s had to go through, because you know Seo Ban is only interested in babies.

- 40s couple will be divorced and hubby will have to live with stepmom until the bitter end :D 

-50s mistress will get back with Seo Ban’s player brother and 50s hubby will try to win his wife back. Okay, this one is iffy, because you know that the writer doesn’t care at all about the 50s wife. She will stay pitiful until the very end.

- A Mi. Don’t care what happens to her.

All in all, the writer is now choosing to show inconsistent character development - most probably because she decided to/was forced to change the script.

Whatever. I will just FF the rest of the episodes :headbang:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, deandraluv said:

He is hardest to understand for me.  I can't tell whether he is just saying it to Ami to make her feel better or he really wants to save his marriage.

40s husband is playing with her head; he has absolutely no intention of ever leaving his marriage ever because his family, his status, his reputation all come first. ami is just a game or like a little toy despite his declarations of love to her. he will give her scraps now and then in the form of exciting texts, a few nights and he will keep giving her excuses for years. jia is a teenager and needs peace at home. jia needs to prepare for university and cannot be distracted. jia is studying medicine and needs no stress. jia is seeing someone and her boyfriend's family is very status conscious etc. etc etc.... he basically wants to have it all. ami is basically "too stupid to live" category of characters and thinks that he will get divorced and come to her. eye roll ... 

:facepalm:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Really?  Is there any chance that writers read comments in our forum too?

There is a chance that the writer has read our comments too.

@Lmangla and I have seen many times comments and ideas that chingus and we have had suddenly become reality in dramas.

Last time we saw It happen was with the Mouse thread.

:D 

Too many of the crazy theories on the thread suddenly happened in the drama. Even the brain transplant theory that was thrown around as a joke. :D  It was eerie really. Like the naked grandpa ghost…

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1