[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Let’s hope this make you see butterflies, after all fifties is the new 30 
love the way he slowly look at her :tongue:

People are always raving about and rooting for young love. How about a shoutout to mature love too?

:love:

Thanks for the gifs @Ameera Ali :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

People are always raving about and rooting for young love. How about a shoutout to mature love too?

Thanks for the gifs @Ameera Ali :kiss_wink:

YES, I want to see some mature and adult love too. :wub:

It was so underrated in Kdramaland. Even in 1 episode, I want to see how the 50s wife become cheerful and laugh again like a cute teenage girl & the kids back to laugh and feel happy with their new "protector" - Mr Seo Ban

Writer-nim, jebball...

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

@hsmz I feel like 50s wife deserves something good in her life after all the things she has had to endure. 

She worked hard to put food on her family’s table and supported her ex despite her family’s disapproval. She took the cheating incident and divorce with stride. She showed class and maturity in how she handled everything, despite facing difficult feelings and mending a broken heart.

I would be so happy if Seo Ban would court her and they would end up married. He’s loaded and she wouldn’t have to work so hard anymore. 
Both of them could work as a hobby. Haha :D 

Surely her family would approve of Seo Ban too, and there might be a chance for reconciliation. Her kids wouldn’t have to have part time jobs to finance their studies.

If writer gives us a 50s romance, I think that 50s husband will be more than surprised. I think he somewhere deep down still harbors feelings for her, as I feel that he made a fairly rash and impulsive decision to leave his family.

I see it as a possibility that 50s husband will regret his actions, but by that time it will be too late.

Oh well… As the French say: c’est la vie (that’s life)…

Brady Bunch Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@hsmz I feel like 50s wife deserves something good in her life after all the things she has had to endure. 

She worked hard to put food on her family’s table and supported her ex despite her family’s disapproval. She took the cheating incident and divorce with stride. She showed class and maturity in how she handled everything, despite facing difficult feelings and mending a broken heart.

I would be so happy if Seo Ban would court her and they would end up married. He’s loaded and she wouldn’t have to work so hard anymore. 
Both of them could work as a hobby. Haha :D 

Surely her family would approve of Seo Ban too, and there might be a chance for reconciliation. Her kids wouldn’t have to have part time jobs to finance their studies.

If writer gives us a 50s romance, I think that 50s husband will be more than surprised. I think he somewhere deep down still harbors feelings for her, as I feel that he made a fairly rash and impulsive decision to leave his family.

I see it as a possibility that 50s husband will regret his actions, but by that time it will be too late.

Oh well… As the French say: c”est la vie (that’s life)…

So so so agree with you @partyon

Among the 3 wives, I wanted to see 50s wife happiness the most. She deserves all the happiness in the world after she's being cheated by her ruthless husband. She's the true IRL cheated wives that writer-nim portrayed, stands strong after she cried deeply in the dark room. (ohhhhh so devastated that scene. I think I cried too when she cried.)
She can't avoid her ex and the mistress like forever, as the father & his mistress-turned-wife-to-be also will come to meet the children somewhere later. Blood is thicker than water. Not encouraging woman like her to be friend with their ex and his new wife tho, but it's useless to hold a grudge and take revenge to destroy her ex's marriage or happiness. Let them be. Karma never sleeps, maybe 1 fine day, the mistress will left him for her ex/new boyfriend or he left the mistress-turned-wife as he found new mistress.

Hamster wheels never stops rollin' :lol:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bk3dgtw10o8fk4owwxs0

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

Thanks for the gifs @Ameera Ali 

@Ameera AliGive @partyon some mature love in the form of Kim Dong-mi:Megalol::naughty:

In my defence, she didn't specify. :phew:

Spoiler

*runs away and hides

@partyon:heartxoxo:

Chingus, if you have any poll question suggestions, please don't hesitate to PM me. :heart:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I disagree. I understand where you're coming from but have you ever heard a man say...I should be this way or that way to keep my wife interested? Society is so use to telling the wives that they have to reform themselves etc to keep men on their toes. Too much societal pressure on us women...we have to be the perfect wife, mother, daughter, sister etc...it doesn't stop:(

Well said chingu @Jcanqueen12

@Songbae  the reason you pointed out will also be the reason for hubby to cheat if the wives were like that. It all come down too men are weak. Last week two male coworkers kinda ganged up on me , to claim men don’t cheat on purpose, it just happens. Do you know what the difference with these two men is that 1, respect their partner meanwhile the other doesn’t. 

P. S. Not all men will cheat it is based on their personality and affection for their mate. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Ameera AliGive @partyon some mature love in the form of Kim Dong-m

@partyon , @confusedheart326 she sit behind him in work , she most have good view on his butt , body for 50 he got good body , I can’t believe in S1 they want him to date the  creepy step mom  :loolz:

QtX6fVN.gif

• Awesome 7

38 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Ameera AliGive @partyon some mature love in the form of Kim Dong-mi:Megalol::naughty:

In my defence, she didn't specify. :phew:

@partyon

Chingu, if there was ever a post that would deserve a barf reaction button, it’s yours 

Rainbow Vomit GIF

Let Seo Ban have a nice lady, not a psycho serial killer wannabe teenager

You better run, chingu! :kicks:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Till he gets sick and dies  of depression or gets into an accident to avoid getting caught ....

Me thinking she will not let go until , she give all the men she interested in a discount :loolz:

pAp65vk.gif

@joccu , @partyon , @confusedheart326 , @hsmz any one want discounts, we need to make her husband family poor to let him go :D

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

any one want discounts, we need to make her husband family poor to let him go :D

40s husband practically own the hospital, but we have never see him offer his patient a discount right? 30s wife just the DIL only, furthermore they don't get along well at the moment. Who can forget her rudely shouts at the PIL... This is so laughable! She needs to come back to reality. 

Here's DeLorean for her :P 

Enjoy the ride

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is stepmom/ first love asset 

mistress wouldn’t handle her :D

the wife will be happy to let him take her 

I guess, later the 40s husband will ask his step-mom to put caviar oil on his neck too? :lol:

Not to mention, to put his undies in the fridge too

*barfing to the max*

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

OMG GUYS THE RATING is 11.3%

I smell a season 3. And if it happens, I am gonna watch it! The revenge and resolution has barely started. Unless they can fit that into the next 6 episodes and wrap it up conclusively, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a Season 3. They should milk this one while they can, Makjang in a Gucci bag.

I'm not sure if I want Sound Engineer for 50s wife. He looks good on paper for her but he's so stiff!! And so guarded!! What I want is a very happy ending for 50s wife, someone to shower her with love and attention and take care of her and rub and kiss her wrists every evening!! If Sound Engineer steps it up and if he is made to look like he can break her back despite his stiffness then hey! I'm in!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I disagree. I understand where you're coming from but have you ever heard a man say...I should be this way or that way to keep my wife interested? Society is so use to telling the wives that they have to reform themselves etc to keep men on their toes. Too much societal pressure on us women...we have to be the perfect wife, mother, daughter, sister etc...it doesn't stop:(

How much more can the 40s wife do drawers in fridg. 

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lfd said:

How much more can the 40s wife do drawers in fridg. 

She tried to be the best wife that her husband will ever get, as she being traumatized from her broken family. So, she confident that her husband will never cheats on her by being a PERFECT WIFE - no nagging, no clingy, trust him to the max, do the cooking, having his kid, take good care of her appearance PLUS put his undies in the fridge & do the sexy dancing in front of him :lol:. She wanna be a PERFECT WORKING WIFE MATERIAL which all men want. But I guess, that's not enough for her husband, still he cheats on her! Luckily with a younger and sexy mistress, not his step-mom. If not, I'm barfing till next summer! :vicx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2