[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Wow! And that's how you confront a cheating, lying husband, ladies.  No half-baked, hasty, emotional decisions here. Well planned and well executed. Not throwing fits like someone we know. It seemed like Kim Dong-mi was the injured part here seeing how she reacted to the whole revelation. I hope we actually get to see her confront A-Mi, and it is not simply her imagination. Looking forward to next week's bull-fighting. :D The lying, conniving husband is trying to wiggle his way out. Please God, please for once let this cheating, conniving husband get caught for good. He is trying to act too smart. have his cake and eat it too. Why does A-mi keep falling for his false promises? She's 29, not 19. I can't understand why she doesn't see his true colours? He had been keeping her on the tenterhooks as his back up plan, his plaything to discard as and when he desires. Where is your self respect? Why do you still support and lie for him? Swear on your parents?  Really disappointed with her.

Also, what's with the random ghost grandpa ogling at women in their bathing suits at the pool? I mean what was the purpose of that scene, besides creeping us out?

At the moment, 30s couple and the mistress and people associated are the least entertaining part of the drama. We have been going round in circles with them. I don't think there is going to be any 'interesting' progress with their story. Boo Hye-ryung continues to be childish in her ways. What is she trying to achieve? Another husband so that she can live comfortably, be part of another well known family so that her reputation doesn't suffer much in spite of her divorce? I am tired of Pan Sa-hyeon I'm so lost, helpless puppy ways too. (Sung hoon, you are cute with your floppy hair :wub: but your character is really boring.:tears: ) It's 16+10 episodes now, and we have been stuck here forever. It's like living a groundhog day with these characters every weekend. Just no progress. :angry:

Finally, the aunt, can she please tone it down a little? Why is everything an extreme in this drama? P.S.  Boo Hye-ryung looks so pretty. Her eye makeup really enhances her eyes. She is not very good at flirting but her eyes look sooooo attractive. I really love her eye makeup nowadays. She looked stunning yesterday. I agree with her MIL, she is pretty when she is not being ferocious. 

Photo credit goes to our chingu @Ameera Ali I hope you don't mind, chingu.  But I really wanted to get this off my chest and she really looked stunning and your gif captured it well.

Spoiler

JyeLoet.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 6

YO WHAT THE HELL IS THE END OF THE PREVIEW LMAO!!!

I KNPW THAT IT WAS PROBABLY JUST A DREAM BUT THAT HEADBUTT AND TAUNTING IS FREAKING AMAZING LMAO. The fight in this drama is a bit something haha. Atleast they still go old ways of the kdrama not something like penthouse using every unimaginable things haha.

And yeah a mi mother gonna rock the s*** out of yu sin next week.

Also is song won gonna be with seo ban??? Whats going on here....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Borrowing ameera's gif

iveIWX8.gif

This prayer is actually not a problem and could very well be the wish of many women out there. It's a totally valid prayer. A good one too, lol, because it is specific -attractive, younger- not just any man. But it is a big problem when the person in mind is a stepson, and a married man too. I hope someone will tell her that there are still many single men out there. But maybe all ran away already because of the warning issued by @Ameera Ali :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

On 7/11/2021 at 12:30 AM, hsmz said:

So, 30s husband's mistress didn't know sound engineer before, he met her to learn Chinese thru their mutual friend. Ok.... That's the way writer-nim made he known the 30s husband's mistress. Shall see when they will meet again.

And in next episode, we shall see the progress of 30s mistress and sound engineer oppa! Just like I expected, they will meet again. Maybe start a new relationship? Not sure what's going on here.. Maybe the karma for 30s husband with his little lost puppy's eye (cute IRL, but not in this drama) when his mistress falls in love with someone's else, not to mention, unmarried man! Aigooooo.... His character now was so backdated! Why writer-nim? Let him be firm and make his character change jebbal.... I wanna see some spiciness from husband's side as well. :P 

p/s : if Seo Ban do falls in love with Song Won and marry her, he will get 1+1, wife & baby :lol:

And he will raise his colleague's husband's mistress's baby... Phewwww!! That's rare!!!

lisa edelstein relief GIF

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Anybody can translate for us - what 40s wife's aunt said about her deceased eonnie? Thanks in advance.

I used a translator and it said that: Unnie, behave better when you're in the other world.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Does YS care for his wife or is it his property? Why he never said he loved the mistress out loud ??? For me keeping quiet makes me wonder does he love her or he doesn’t love her?? I prefer hearing the words so I .  When his wife was in pain, he really felt for her ? I loved the way she ( PY) treated him. She made sure to get everything done right so that he can’t fool her at all. 

Actually this writer is kinda all over the place. The fact that they made out Dr.Shin to be such an 'azz-hole' to Ami doesn't help his case with Sa Pi Young ("SPY"), no matter what are his motives (i.e. fear of losing her, or his daughter or his property). This storyline for 40s wife is starting to give me a 'The World of the Married' vibe. I must applaud Park Joo-Mi for an outstanding performance. It is true that all the other plots in the drama are really boring in comparison to Dr.Shin-SPY story.

Whatever the outcome, I hope SPY gets a happy ending. She was so blissful for 1.5 seasons.... but if you guys recall, she had an erotic dream about Seo Ban (her colleague), what plotline is the writer-nim brewing there? 

So far, the writing has been incongruent and inconsistent. Not for stellar acting by the casts, this drama would have been down the drain. Now I am just watching on for SPY... My heart definitely ached with her this episode.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

if he hug will she snap out of it like the wife 

I love the look of disgust she had whenever he tried to touch her.

Ami should see how helpless Shin was when caught. He just obediently followed his wife's orders :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

In the preview Pi Young was told by someone that if she divorces she will lose. 

I want her to leave this wolf in sheep clothing (no offense to wolves they are loyal and beautiful) and have a nice life away from him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 8

59 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Wow! And that's how you confront a cheating, lying husband, ladies.  No half-baked, hasty, emotional decisions here. Well planned and well executed. Not throwing fits like someone we know. It seemed that Kim Dong-mi is the injured part here seeing how she reacted to the whole revelation. I hope we actually get to see her confront A-Mi, and it is not simply her imagination. Looking forward to next week's bull-fighting. :D The lying, conniving husband is trying to wiggle her way out. Please God, please for once let this cheating, conniving husband get caught for good. He is trying to act too smart. have his cake and eat it too. Why does A-mi keep falling for his false promises. She's 29, not 19. I can't understand why she doesn't see his true colours? He had been keeping her on the tenterhooks as his back up plan, his plaything to discard as and when he desires. Where is your self respect? Will you still support and lie for him? Swear on your parents?  Really disappointed with her.

Also, what's with the random ghost grandpa ogling at women in their bathing suits at the pool? I mean what was the purpose of that scene, besides creeping us out?

At the moment, 30s couple and the mistress and people associated are the least entertaining part of the drama. We have been going round in circles with them. I don't think there is going to be any 'interesting' progress with their story. Boo Hye-ryung continues to be childish in her ways. What is she trying to achieve? Another husband so that she can live comfortably, be part of another well known family so that her reputation doesn't suffer much in spite of her divorce. I am tired of Pan Sa-hyeon lost puppy ways too. (Sung hoon, you are cute with your floppy hair :wub: but your character is really boring.:tears: ) It's 16+10 episodes now, and we have been stuck here forever. It's like living a groundhog day with these characters every weekend. Just no progress. :angry:

Finally, the aunt, can she please tone it down a little? Why is everything an extreme in this drama? P.S.  Boo Hye-ryung looks so pretty. Her eye makeup really enhances her eyes. She is not very good at flirting but her eyes look sooooo attractive. I really love her eye makeup nowadays. She looked stunning yesterday. I agree with her MIL, she is pretty when she is not being ferocious. 

Photo credit goes to our chingu @Ameera Ali I hope you don't mind, chingu.  But I really wanted to get this off my chest and she really looked stunning and your gif captured it well.

Reveal hidden contents

Why does he need a back up plan with what he had at home undies in fridg maybe that is where they needed to be to cool him off. I bet this isn’t the first mistress he’s had and 30’s boy childs family not anybody on earth needs to have to put up with them no wonder the poor wife had an ulcer. Humm was that envelope dad handed mistress have money in it

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote GIFs, thanks!
  • Blob 4

To sum up the wives after caught their husbands cheating & meet the mistress

30s wife - furious & using violence. Like she was part in WWE. Didn't want to think rational, let her anger burst out with slaps, pillow slaps, bleeding nose, hair grabbling, tried to hurt people with a piece of broken ceramic plate & 16 slaps on her husband's head too. Huhhhh, not forgeting with all the sarcasms, rudeness, yelling, shouting and wide her eyes too

40s wife - she's hurt, but she was so calm, classy, firm, so well planned with the divorce paper in hand, which make her husband startled and have no choice but to reveal it all. Only her tone up, not her hands. No hair grabbing whatsoever. The way she pinpointed this and this, surely showed she was hurt and angry, but she doesn't show it. Very in control and SMART moves. Cool!

50s wife - helpless at first but she takes time to reflect and know herself more. Quite toned up at her voice but only few times. Slap her ex just because he tried to slap their daughter - defending her girl + let her anger out at the same time (2+1) She's very calm too when meet the mistress, just by asking questions - the mistress cried her eyes out and didn't get a sip of her tea. Also, a bit of sarcasm, but not yelling or shouting. And she was very calm when she sat in the car with her ex, having a gossip conversation about 40s husband had an affair. No hair grabbing whatsoever. Looks like she's move on and more relax now. Time do heals her.

Bonus

Dongmi, the creepy stepmom - pretty much similar to 30s wife, just that she's the stepmom not the wife  

plus, whisky slap, that's new!

Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

The 40s storyline was just savage! Loved it!

40s wife surely took her husband by surprise. She got him at practically every corner. It was satisfying every time 40s husband dug himself deeper into a hole... Deeper and deeper... Checkmate!

It seems like 40s husband will confront 50s husband next week. No doubt blaming him for being nosy. Could this spell a fallout among the trio?

The hypothesis that sound engineer is infertile might be valid. He didn't deny a past life-threatening incident to palm-reader MIL. Could that be the incident? His brother pushes him to find a girl but never pushed him to have kids. During his conversation with the 3 ladies he pretty much denied existence of any kids.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

If I am Pi Young ,I will say this  in my heart -"Wow lucky me to have this supportive mother in law!! " .haha without knowing she goes crazy because he is cheated with a younger girl but not her :lol: 

poor thing she wasted her time , playing hide and seek while girl in her granddaughter age seduced him with apple  :joy:

Love her question

is she beautiful 

is she young

KlriUNs.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1

did anyone else think -- what a waste of whiskey for a slap?! :phew:^_^

hahahaha... it looked like a bottle of remy martin xo cognac which is quite pricey -- about 150 pounds according to some sites. 

Spoiler

cognc_rem6.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have Questions chingu  Does YS care for his wife or is it his property? Why he never said he loved the mistress out loud ??? For me keeping quiet makes me wonder does he love her or he doesn’t love her?? I prefer hearing the words so I .  When his wife was in pain, he really felt for her ? I loved the way she ( PY) treated him. She made sure to get everything done right so that he can’t fool her at all. 

I think he cares about his wife and A-mi to a certain extent, but it's not love. He cares about stepmom because of what she meant to him as a kid.  Like I said above, I think how he was treated by his mom left him with the need to be revered. It's like he's invested in his image as the perfect man, so he plays the charming husband, boyfriend, stepson, father and eats up the attention. He'll do anything to protect that image: gaslight, threaten, etc.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

I just quoted the subs from Netflix. Need to ask Koreans/foreigners who understand Korean language well. Korean language is not my native language.

Anybody can translate for us - what 40s wife's aunt said about her deceased eonnie? Thanks in advance. :D

She said, "Please become more mature." 철좀들으세요. (Watch out lady, there are ghosts in this show.)

Okay, so... my thoughts on this episode:

40s couple: HOT MESS:

- Dong-Mi is out of control. Wow. I would really love to know what Pi-Yeong is thinking watching her mother-in-law have a conniption. Pi-Yeong is smart and observant, so she has to know that Dong-Mi's behavior is NOT NORMAL. All the more reason for her to get away from this horror show family.

- Also, seriously, does Yu-Shin actually believe it will work to have Ami parrot a script that he wrote for her? He has to know Pi-Yeong is not dumb enough to fall for this act.

- Not to mention: Ami! She is old enough to know by now that her beloved boyfriend is a manipulative, lying sack of poo trying to use her as a puppet to save his marriage. Girl, save yourself now.

Preview Thoughts:

1. RULE NUMBER ONE. Never believe anything you see. :lol:

2. 40s husband confronts 50s husband for telling on him. What a little weasel. For once, I root for the 50s husband to win. Please give him a verbal smackdown. Yu-Shin seemed so smooth and in-control, but it's honestly great to see him desperately flailing.

3. Seo Ban and Song Won? Innnnteresting. That never crossed my mind but it is working for me.

My final thought is that I'm proud of Pi-Yeong and never liked her more. I mean, of course she's devastated and this is probably the worst time in her life, but I admire her for keeping her dignity.

1 hour ago, smhelen said:

In the preview Pi Young was told by someone that if she divorces she will lose. 

I want her to leave this wolf in sheep clothing (no offense to wolves they are loyal and beautiful) and have a nice life away from him. 

I think that was Dong-Mi, the stepmother.

Dong-Mi has ulterior motives. She would rather this broken marriage stay together rather than have to compete for Yu-Shin's affections with a younger woman. *barf*

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1