[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

This episode was a good laugh. Honestly I was laughing at some parts. I cannot explain it but I found it funny. Especially the bits with A-Mi.  Hye Ryung finally made the right choice. Well it made her in laws and her husband do cartwheels. I am a bit a flabbergasted but I am glad she squeezed them for money. You go girl.

Yu Shin is lying in the bed he made, it's made of nails. PY move on sweetheart get yourself a new man and forget him.

Si Eun don't take him back please even if he comes crawling back.

• Like 8
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, admonike said:

The similarity of these 3 wives is that they find out too late that their husbands are cheating. 

True.. One is too confidence that her husband won't cheat on her, one too trusting with her husband and thinks he will never cheat on her & another one take it too lightly about her husband's potential to cheat. But remember these are not their flaws, they just being themselves. The root & actual problem is men!

SPY post-cheating be like...

rx6aujE.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

Just watch ep 13. And it’s midnight in here, and I cannot sleep yet and sweating even though we use air conditioner and GERD and already eat cakes and chocolate and getting fat more and more lol. And I just so speechless after watching ep 13. I want to write more about PSH and BHR and family, the point is, are those people thinking that marriage is like a kind of baby maker factory? They made me see it this way hmmh! And we women are just like baby machine maker. Marriage should be a sacred bonding of 2 people. It is holy and sacred :bawling:  With or without children :bawling: Those people make marriage seems just like a dating or a one night stand!

(Btw I want to write more but tomorrow. When I am not hungry and sleepy and sweating at the same time. Lol)

N.B I am enjoying reading all of your comments on the previews pages guys. Very entertaining  ^_* 

Edited by Gumiho
Editing baby maker machine thing. English is not my language so sometimes I need to editing my sentences ^_^
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, hsmz said:

The root & actual problem is men!

40s husband cheat because he think he can get away with it and, perhaps more importantly, because he is willing to let himself get away with it. He views it as something to be avoided and worked around.

But for 30s & 50s husband, they have their own reason to cheat. 30s husband may never have even thought about cheating until an opportunity suddenly presented itself. 50s husband don't understand about long-term love & commitment. Both are want to end his current marriage.

anyhow, as SPY said, men cheat because they choose to. They didn’t have to do it but they choose to.

4 minutes ago, Gumiho said:

we women are just like children’s machine maker. 

waiting for your  writing @Gumiho but you might reconsider that BHR decide to be divorced is not because she cannot having child.. might be this is only her easy reason to her mother. To her mom, she didn't want to say her husband is cheating on her. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

SPY & Seo Ban as a potential couple is strangely growing on me. I'm starting to enjoy how bluntly flirtatious SPY seems to always be with him, in his face just saying out loud what she wants him to know instead of dropping clues with the hope he'll guess (she might know he won't put in the effort). So now I'm appreciating that she challenges him outside of his comfort zone. They are both people who don't put up a front and don't seem to care about what others think of them.

50s wife still has me a little worried, as i still don't see much character growth beyond trying to dress up... (she deserves better than that, writing-wise).

I support the 30s wife asking for a house in the fancy, corporate district (which is also where the most eligible bachelors / CEOs live. She knows what she's doing...) and for money to "maintain the house and pay for the taxes." At the end of the day, her husband broke his marital vows and even if they divorce, he should do right by her...

• Like 9
  • Love 1

This thing about being a baby machine reminds me of a book I once read where the women were all obligated to bear one child in their lifetime. The story was on a generational spaceship that had to maintain a  population so they placed the women in deep sleep and when they awake 9 months later they are given a huge bonus and sent off on a holiday. They never see their child and will never be allowed to meet them.

I was thinking even in a scifi book set in the future this is what the future holds for women.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

So does anyone else think that they made the actually reshooting some scenes and changing up the storylines post-production?

The delay is due to olympics ...other shows have cancelled a week or two shows also covid is causing some delays in one other show 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

The delay is due to olympics ...other shows have cancelled a week or two shows also covid is causing some delays in one other show 

And I don't think that TV chosun is airing the Olympics. At least in the article it did not say that it was the delaying it again for the Olympics.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

And I don't think that TV chosun is airing the Olympics. At least in the article it did not say that it was the delaying it again for the Olympics.

Even if they don't show Olympics on their channel the fact is if people tune into the Olympics on other channels instead of this show they lose as far as ratings go. So they delay to avoid that.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

I support the 30s wife asking for a house in the fancy, corporate district (which is also where the most eligible bachelors / CEOs live. She knows what she's doing...) and for money to "maintain the house and pay for the taxes." At the end of the day, her husband broke his marital vows and even if they divorce, he should do right by her...

Right this is what I think people fail to understand. She has a legal right to at least some alimony or division of assets. Especially considering the grounds for divorce, I doubt South Korea is a no fault jurisdiction. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

Guys what do you think of BHR asking SH to see the baby when its born? I have a feeling she knows something lol. It's an odd request to want to visit to just see the baby. According to BHR she's just curious. Because the storylines seem to be wrapping up, you can't help but question every single thing. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

9 hours ago, partyon said:

I would just like to know why the writer included a USELESS ghost in this drama!

Because at this point in time I am starting to think that the haraboji ghost actor is the writer's family member. He's just hanging around, but not really contributing to the plot. At all.

I don't think the writer is doing this actor any favors. His role is so silly, he looks ridiculous.

However, I think (hope) that something will come of this storyline. He was looking at Ami at the cake shop, so it kind of looks like he's observing what's going on with his son's life.

And perhaps his molesting women at the pool is all training so that he can slap Dong-Mi for real in the future.:hooray2:

13 hours ago, admonike said:

She didn't wear full eye makeup because she will announce the sad info and @chickfactor I think some of famous people gave press conference. Nelson Mandela for example.

That's what I mean. Did she win the Nobel Peace Prize? She's a radio host. I just don't think a throng of media will show up just to hear about her divorce. Even actual famous celebrities just make their announcements on Instagram and call it a day.

But... this show's concept of fame is quite nebulous. There's no way that an unknown actress would be used as a model for Mercedes Benz. Not in Korea, anyway.

But they took bath together!  the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

:lol: Exactly. He got over his grief over his broken marriage quite quickly.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

However, I think (hope) that something will come of this storyline. He was looking at Ami at the cake shop, so it kind of looks like he's observing what's going on with his son's life.

Want another crazeeee makjang? Ami actually "can see" the ghost halaeboji (the way she looked at the table during the ghost ate cake with a slightly smile) & she actually hands on hands with that ghost to destroy Kim Dong Mi & save Dr Shin junior! :P

Ehhh, hi abeonim!!! :lol:

VvSIJgA.gif

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

Guys what do you think of BHR asking SH to see the baby when its born? I have a feeling she knows something lol. It's an odd request to want to visit to just see the baby. According to BHR she's just curious. Because the storylines seem to be wrapping up, you can't help but question every single thing. 

I wonder- could it be a hysterical pregnancy? I mean, didn't she just show an ultrasound image? Did he actually attend an ultrasound? I'll be honest-I hit the fast-forward button A LOT.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

Actually, I have this in mind - BHR will make fuss and mess up her visit to see baby & mother. But, I hope writer-nim now give her the clean character to show that she is actually a good person. Don't mess up her character again, jebbal. The actress already stressed with all the bad comments that she had on her IG during episode 7 & 8 - during the hair grabbing scene & another beating to her husband at their house, and also the "CLASS A" (Song Hye Kyo's level) celebrity alimony's request (a lot of her haters rolled their eyes)

So please, not another dark character for her. As much as she have her supporters, she also have her haters too (both real actress and her character)

Please bear in mind yaaa, I'm not one of her haters yaaaa. I just having so much mixed feelings with BHR's character B)

Beg Please GIF by ROZES

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Songbae said:

Weren't they divorced before that

I’m not really sure but I thought that is more or less she told him to get the papers she always hehawed around with her thoughts about divorce she grabbed his hand and told him that was it. I could be wrong 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I think she sincerely wanted to meet the baby because she really can’t conceive and it will only at this point isn’t time she can ever see a real baby.  I truly believe her husband cheating really hurt her and she is still in pain even though she was cruel to him for it. 

• Like 7