[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

3 hours ago, il23 said:

Ami may think sh can physically overpower and out manipulate Dong Mi and she has the power of sex, baths and youth but Dong Mi is ruthless.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know. When Ami was nagging Dong-Mi about how to wash rice properly and how she bought the wrong fish, and Dong-Mi couldn't even respond because she was so shocked... haha.

The power of youth indeed. Dong-Mi has her work cut out for her.

Another funny moment: when the other ladies asked Hye-Ryeong during their Divorcees Drinking Time if her husband's mistress was pretty, her response was, "How pretty can she be, when she is over 40 years old?"... to two ladies both over 40 years old.

Oh, Hye-Ryeong, head firmly up her own butt as always. Never change!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@hsmz  

Before  she know her husband cheated on her :mrgreen:

~ 50 wife was in different Category from her 

After se know her husband cheated on her :joy:

~ 50 wife and her are the same Category 

# character development lol 

@Ameera Alithe father in law has spoken, on behalf....

uc9ohyO.gif

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

@hsmz,  well, I give some women too much credit. 

Haha... No worries. We always did that. We, as woman, will never take it as it is. We always have doubts and always have that curiosity. That's just how GOD created woman. If not, why Eve ate the "forbidden fruit" & made Adam ate it too? :lol:

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

How many of you think BHR knew she had fertitlity issues from the beginning???

I think she knew already and that is why she said she didn't want kids. 

I have a feeling that she went to OBGYN after a few tries to conceive. She wanted to know from her side, as her husband can make old woman with 5 years of trying to get baby, got pregnant with one shot :lol:. Why she's still young, can't get pregnant? We shall see the flashback (IF ANY) before the drama ends as a proof that she really went to OBGYN to check her fertility issues either before married or after trying to get baby (post-cheating timeline)

Or it just an excuse she made to her mother so she will stop worrying for her.

We shall wait for the writer-nim to show the flashback.

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

** day 1 last woman standing battle 

I'm so waiting for this gif! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Totally agree with everything you said.  I hate A-Mi the most.  She's 29 going on 15.  If Dr Shin remained with Pi-Young, you KNOW A-Mi would do something so that Dr Shin would have to go running to her.  It's a no win situation.  However, Pi-young should make it difficult for them.  

50's :  I don't think the mistress and the hubby will last.  Didn't she admit that 50's guy was a rebound?  

I agree 100 percent with both of you CHINGU’s @CarolynH @il23.  A-Mi is very immature and very spoiled. She acts like a damsel in distress and is very DELUSIONAL.  

50’s husband and mistress won’t last. I also think her ex won’t take her back. When I saw them together, it didn’t look like she was in love with 50 year old man more like a companion. I just don’t get why she was crying. Why did they leave us hanging ???

@hsmz I guess we will have to wait and see if what she said was true or not. Lol lol BHR is truly a woman who is a go getter. Lol 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@hsmz I guess we will have to wait and see if what she said was true or not. Lol lol BHR is truly a woman who is a go getter. Lol 

She is a smart and crafty woman. She's not a bad person, just... She is who she is. That's just how writer-nim painted her character. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, chickfactor said:

Another funny moment: when the other ladies asked Hye-Ryeong during their Divorcees Drinking Time if her husband's mistress was pretty, her response was, "How pretty can she be, when she is over 40 years old?"... to two ladies both over 40 years old.

I chuckled at that bit too! Haha... BHR is an outspoken woman. She doesn’t mean to diss her two friends, she just speaks her mind spontaneously. Oh well, she will get past 40yo too one day...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I am back to delurk.  Ep 13 is good episode, I'd say:

1. Love the scene when the three women sat, drank together and poured their hearts out.  I love that they encouraged each other how the future would be better from today.  

2.  Love all HR's scenes.  When she went to her PIL's house and told them that she would divorce PSH.  When she was in the bathroom with PSH, when she prepared the last breakfast and told him to forget the past and was ready to move on, when she called her mom (I cried in a bucket.  She didn't tell her parents about her husband's affair and the baby)

3.  Finally, HR divorced PSH!!!  I believe the change of mind was because she found out that she had problem in her uterus that made it hard for her to conceive.  

Things I dislike about the episode (like many of you have shared):

-PSH and his parents are ecstatic about their son's divorce and welcoming the mistress as their DIL.

-PIL thought that PSH had a better catch than HR so they are ready to ditch HR.

-Ami!  Speechless!  I find her so annoying and not so naïve!

I am intrigued by the preview/next episode:

• My feeling is that it is NOT Dong Ma who came to Ga Bin in her dressing room.  It was her imagination.  We see in the preview that the prof embraced her there.  DM might give GB a hug in the next episode out of pity or sympathy for her. I'd say.  
  • PSH and HR will have one last dinner together when HR will open her arms for the last hug.  We can see in the embrace, HR has a sad facial expression.  :sad1:
  • The dinner meeting of SB, HR, DM is most probably HR's imagination.  She is just wondering what DM thinks of her and whether or he is interested in her.
  • I think something happened to Ami's biological father when he had an accident in the horse-back stable.  

What I wish for the ending:

• SPY and LSE would not accept the husbands back.  Happy endings for the three wives!
  • PIL realized their mistakes of mistreating HR by welcoming the mistress too soon.  It would be nice to make them regret it too.
  • It would be nice if Ga Bin breaks up with Prof hoping to rekindle her romance with Dong Ma, but Dong Ma has moved on (hopefully with HR!).  Ga Bin doesn't deserve blissful romance with Dong Ma after what she did to LSE and her children.  Prof will soon realize that he is only a rebound boyfriend and he'll be left alone!
  • I don't want the women 'fighting' over SB.  He is just a mysterious man that they are so curious about and challenged to make him 'melt'.  They think or misunderstand SB for hiding/harbouring a feeling towards one of them as one story told in the radio broadcast.  I want the three women to support and build each other up.  
  • Dong Mi's misdeed to her late husband will somehow be uncovered.

Can't believe the drama is wrapping soon!  Can't wait for the next episode!

• Like 8
  • Blob 3

Haha, I forgot to pay attention to the preview. (Remember, they are often fakeouts.)

So the guy who's really bringing the flowers to Ga-Bin is Professor Milquetoast? She's just imagining that he is Dong-Ma? So she's going to live the rest of her life secretly imagining that Professor is Dong-Ma instead?

Why does Hye-Ryeong wear so much eye makeup at home but doesn't wear it to her press conference? Weird.

Also, is she famous enough that her divorce merits a press conference? Even really famous people don't hold a press conference to announce they are getting divorced. That's probably a dream sequence, right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

I've been thinking!!!

Maybe NGB cried because her play was ruined? In the middle of play, she saw the 3 wives among the audiences, she shocked, cried hard and then left the stage? 

The 3 wives among the audiences be like..

Charlie's Angel in the making! :P

charlies angels GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

I'm disappointed I thought at least that the brother of the engineer and HR could have made a beautiful couple

There are people who really think that there will be a happy ending for the wives, like only 3 episodes left, I don't see this screenwriter giving new guys to poor women, we'll just see them pretend smile and look good and they'll say they're supposedly happy while their ex-husbands are buying diapers for the babies lol

A season 3? I'm not saying no, why not, but just 8 episodes, would be better

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I'm disappointed I thought at least that the brother of the engineer and HR could have made a beautiful couple

I think, if BHR with Dong Ma - she will end up heart broken again as Dong Ma seems still didn't move on with NGB and looks like he's a player. 

BHR have a habit to control people, (she will never change, if she did changed, she's now not herself anymore) so I guess Dong Ma excluded to be a YES man for her.

Also, not sure about Seo Ban. He seems not interested in BHR, seems want to get close with SPY now. He also not a good catch for BHR in my opinion. Seo Ban is so dry, seems emotionless, and so mysterious, in the end BHR will make him the next Pan Sa Hyeon if they end up together. Please NO.

The Office No GIF

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

I never bother what they showed on preview any more.....they have overdone it on the dream sequence. *Roll my eyes high to the sky!!!!*

I just hope it will not be an open ended ending, like having the 3 hubs showing up in front of their wives at their door way and hv repentant expression on hub's face and slow music plays and thats it....up to the viewers how they want each of the couple ending to be, getting back or separate?

Edited by Gudetamama
  • Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

So far after watching the latest episode, curious how the ending would be like? I hope Doctor Shin will be a lonely guy in the end. Everyone leaves him include his mistress, his old first love and his daughter. I think if Ji-Ah knew about his affair, she would probably very angry to him and she will follow her mother go. He does not even feel  sorry on what had he done to his family. He still thinking on what he can do so that he can maintain the relationship with his wife and also his mistress. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

The drama makes no sense now! However, these are my takeaways from last night's episodes.

The 30s wife looks so gorgeous. :love:She is getting prettier by the day.

I wish the writer had not taken that route to remove the 30s wife from the picture. Infertility is certainly a major issue in most of the Asian families. But, I wish they didn't give her a 'flaw' to make her look less perfect. Thereby, paving an easy way for the mistress to be accepted within the family. This is sad! Really, really sad!

40s wife is dealing with her divorce just the right way. Living her life on her own terms. Letting the mistress, 40s husband and his first love fight it out. May the best woman win. Dong Mi versus A-Mi! Most more exciting than the Olympics, IMO. :joy: I am loving Dr Shin's exasperated defeated expressions. Let him stew in his own soup. Like SPY said, he has made his bed, he needs to lie on it too. :naughty:

A-Mi is extremely annoying. She is getting on my nerves TBH. I am not sure what makes her so impudent and oblivious to everything. Must be the youth that acts as a foil and gives one the immunity to be so brazen! The gall of the woman to meet SPY and play the victim card! I can't stand people who play the victim card when they are losing. There was no need to talk about her biological father when she didn't even have the courtesy to share a meal with him and exchanged some very heated words with him. Did she repent and apologize? No Siree! She didn't. But she doesn't mind using her 'broken' family as an excuse to win some brownie points. I am glad SPY gave it back to her and told her not to cross the line when she was trying to be chummy with her and get access to Jia. But she is annoying and clingy. You should have the confidence in you to keep your  man. You have used your youth and wiles to win over the affections of very much married man with a young daughter. Use your youth and hold him back. Why fear the old wife? Why seek assurances from her? Why the insecurity if your man loves you? As they say once a cheater, always a cheater.

What's with the 50s mistress? I hope this is again not a dream/ imagination. But there is definitely something wrong as the 50s husband's daughter pointed out. Things have been too quite between the two of them. But her ex isn't one to settle down. He said so during a conversation with his brother. Not in this lifetimes, I think those were his exact words.

30s husband and his family are over the moon. But I wish they had waited before celebrating and making it so 'public'. 30s wife is definitely taking her husband and his family to the cleaners. I wish they didn't portray her in sch a mercenary light. Does she really have no redeeming qualities? Even when she decides to divorce her husband, it is because she cannot conceive. I refuse to believe she had no silver lining in her character.  :grimace:

Also, can we not see the aunt again? She is loud and annoying. We wish her luck. She definitely needs it if she is marrying a guy 20 years younger and has been married twice which didn't even last a year! We simply don't care about her and her love life! Stop using filler. That goes for the cake eating ghost grandpa too. Nooooooooooo fillers! Please!:onfirex:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali that Korean Dolly Parton is so hilarious and naive too. She will end up become divorcee too... Confirm! :lol:

Also... creepy Dongmi! It's just not your day. 2 days in a row! TingTingTing!!! (WWE's bell sound!)

Saturday No luck in golfing!

2fcnloX.gif

Saturday : No luck in flirting with Pan Mun Ho oppa!

wpkfxt2.gif

Sunday : No luck to seduce her own stepson & need to face a girl that just hits her puberty!

6GaHpg2.gif

BURN!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Ami placing herself by YS's side and being so desperately clingy is just going to backfire on her plan to get the guy to marry her. 

YS could barely look at her, let alone sweet talk to her. I have a feeling he is going to dump her sooner or later. 

The only good thing in having Ami there in the house is to prevent the creepy Dong Mi from getting too close to YS. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5