[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

I've thought since the beginning that 50's wife would take 50's husband back when mistress dumped him for Dong Ma but changed my mind when he lost it on the daughter. After watching 50's wife try to convince 40's wife not to divorce, I'm back to thinking it could happen. It depends if the daughter could accept it. I think the son easily could.

I find the actor who plays Mr. Seo really bad, but I guess if Pi Young were to trade one monotone man for another, Mr. Seo wouldn't be a terrible choice. He's rich, boring and stable and would probably mesh well with Pi Young. I just don't want her ever going back to that manipulative SOB. 

"I suffered as much as you." Ami can shut her mouth. She is cray cray. I'd be satisfied with 40's husband stuck with Ami and Dong-mi for the rest of his life. Ami is far from the perfect wife lol. 

The parents of the 30's husband just make me want the two to get married and realize their pure love was pure delusion. They barely know each other. I could see them being happy though, bleh.

30's wife probably can find some rich dude who doesn't want kids.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, 2good2btru said:

I really hate how we've been getting set up to try and get us to like Seon Won. But no matter what I'm not feeling her or rooting for them as a couple.  I would really have liked for her to stay true to her "sacrifice" of permanently never being involved with 30s husband again. All these sickening scenes to try to make her affair with him justified as though it's ok cause she's "nice" is nauseating, including how they changed his parents attitude and have them literally "oggling" over her.. :crazy:

I can't help but root for the original wives.  They were the victims in all of these affairs.  We're on episode 13 yet somehow all the men seem to be getting rewarded in different ways for their unexcusable and hurtful behavior. RickRoll'D!!!

Where's the justice and new beginnings for the wives?!!!  Come on 30s wife and engineer's brother and 40s wife with engineer! Lol

I’m really hope SW will lost her baby & see how PSH “love” for SW…and hopefully BHR will overcome her uterus problem.

2 minutes ago, qynn said:

"I suffered as much as you." Ami can shut her mouth. She is cray cray. I'd be satisfied with 40's husband stuck with Ami and Dong-mi for the rest of his life. Ami is far from the perfect wife lol. 

I hope not only 40s husband dump Ami once he has enough playing with her, or another new toy comes along, I also hope she ruin her career too bcs of the affair 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Green Chilli said:

I hope BHR reveals that her husband cheated and is having an illegitimate  child in her press conference .

I doubt it. Like in real life press conference, there's none of celebrities reveal untold story of their decision to divorce on the press conference. I think it will be only they agreed not to be together anymore. something like this. It will also keep her dignity and pride, instead tell to the audience that the husband is cheating on her and she cannot keep him. Also the news will off to her mom as well , then better be not mentioned about cheating + illegitimate child as well.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I’d rather she decided to divorce with her head held high because she thinks that’s better for her, instead of because she resigned to her physical condition

I think this is only her excuse to her mom, not the real one.

40 minutes ago, qynn said:

I don't want a Season 3 but the divorced wives moving on with their lives is the most interesting part of the story for me and there are only four episodes for that.

Fingers crossed. Let hope the writer can give us the closure within 3 eps. For 19 eps is way to much for the closure.

36 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Like I said, IRL, not all cheater & mistress get the karma. Sometimes, because they have "pure love" and have repented, GOD will forgives them and blesses them too.

Yes, indeed. Though deep down since this is drama, i hope there are a bit revenge here to the 30s mistress. :naughty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, qynn said:

30's wife probably can find some rich dude who doesn't want kids.

Or widower/divorce man with kids. Or a husband who doesn’t mind adopting.

8 minutes ago, qynn said:

I've thought since the beginning that 50's wife would take 50's husband back when mistress dumped him for Dong Ma but changed my mind when he lost it on the daughter. After watching 50's wife try to convince 40's wife not to divorce, I'm back to thinking it could happen. It depends if the daughter could accept it. I think the son easily could.

I hope NEVER. What’s done is done. He threw her away like a piece of worthless furniture. If she ever want to be in a relationship again, she deserves a man who pampers her & treats her as equal, and not like atm & food vending machine 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, admonike said:

Yes, indeed. Though deep down since this is drama, i hope there are a bit revenge here to the 30s mistress. :naughty:

Let's wait and see. We never know what writer-nim will surprise us. :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

For the 4 happy family - if that what make PSH & his parents happy, yeahhhh, let them be. After all, the baby will be born soon, and not sure what's the ending for them. Like I said, IRL, not all cheater & mistress get the karma. Sometimes, because they have "pure love" and have repented, GOD will forgives them and blesses them too. BHR just "don't suit" with that conservative family. 

To repent also means

being reconciled to the person that you have wronged. This is a TV show so it really doesn't matter but God does not bless mess.  God is Not mocked, whatever man sows he also reaps. You may never see the reaping, but they always reap it. Conservative families do not celebrate adultery whether they like their daughter-in-law or not. You may not ever get a chance to witness it, but people reap what they sow in more ways than one.

King David loved Bathsheba, but even he had to pay for what he had done to get her. The cost of having her husband killed by putting him on the front lines of War to hide the pregnancy that was as a result of an affair was them losing that baby. God sent the prophet Nathan to tell them that their child would die, and die he did. David went into fasting, prayer, and was sorrowful. David did repent and the next child they had was King Solomon and he was blessed. David was sorrowful and he wasn't going around celebrating his adultery. The people around him weren't happy because he cheated. He was rebuked. David did not go around bad-mouthing his current two wives to his parents that she's a bad fit and you see how crazy she is.

100% of everything I said about that couple came true.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Re-watching the episode, not one person between PSH and his parents felt apologetic towards BHR. Idk but the papers aren't even signed yet and they're already out shopping with SW? Couldn't wait until the day after? I'm not saying they shouldn't feel happy about their grandchild but still no empathy for the woman who has been your daughter in law for years? Way too gleeful for me. Everyone is worried about the mistress but what about the wife? Oh she's strong, prideful etc...but sometimes the strong person do need someone from time to time. They hide their fears and suffer in silent. They put up a front to distract from their pain...to show pain is weakness. Rather get angry, than cry etc. 

Edited by Jcanqueen12
error
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Let's wait and see. We never know what writer-nim will surprise us

on 2nd thought, it will be makjang if BHR reveal at the press conference the cheating so people will stone the 30 husband+mistress 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

To repent also means

being reconciled to the person that you have wronged. This is a TV show so it really doesn't matter but God does not bless mess.  God is Not mocked, whatever man sows he also reaps. You may never see the reaping, but they always reap it. Conservative families do not celebrate adultery rather they like their daughter-in-law or not. You may not ever get a chance to witness it, but people reap what they sow in more ways than one.

Dear my chingu, we must always remember that we are not GOD. We doesn't do what GOD does for us, HIS servants. GOD do forgives people that are repented and asked for HIS forgiveness - that's for sure, of course after we asked for forgiveness and reconcile with people that we hurt. But, sometimes people didn't reconcile with each other because they "just let it go like a cold water in the stream" and doesn't want to meet the person that we hurt or hurting us.

Conservative family is just like other modern and normal family. They are human after all. Some of modern family also "celebrate adultery" either you want to believe it or not. 

And in this drama, there was a line from BHR - she wanted to see the baby after the baby is born. It means she's now accepted her fate - the fate is from GOD right? She's now realized that revenge and rage is so useless. Better live her life to fullest with handsome alimony and maybe with new man that appreciate her more in future.

BUT, as we know how makjang the writer-nim is, MAYBE BHR will make fuss when she visits the baby & mother later???? We never know.... :P

BHR waiting for the baby to be born be like.... :lol:

bored-bundy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

To repent also means

being reconciled to the person that you have wronged. This is a TV show so it really doesn't matter but God does not bless mess.  God is Not mocked, whatever man sows he also reaps. You may never see the reaping, but they always reap it. Conservative families do not celebrate adultery rather they like their daughter-in-law or not. You may not ever get a chance to witness it, but people reap what they sow in more ways than one.

King David loved Bathsheba, but even he had to pay for what he had done to get her. The cost of having her husband killed by putting him on the front lines of War to hide the pregnancy that was as a result of an affair was them losing that baby. God sent the prophet Nathan to tell them that their child would die, and die he did. David did repent and the next child they had was King Solomon and he was blessed. David was sorrowful and he wasn't going around celebrating his adultery. The people around him weren't happy because he cheated. He was rebuked.

100% of everything I said about that couple came true.

Well said. This is a very good analogy. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, admonike said:

on 2nd thought, it will be makjang if BHR reveal at the press conference the cheating so people will stone the 30 husband+mistress 

True, but I guess she will not spill the tea - the truth about her divorce. The press will eventually will find out about the husband & mistress & make a fuss about it - maybe this is the karma for the PSH-SW couple? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, admonike said:

Even if she doesn't reveal it. The press will go digging...trust me lol. This in my opinion is very strategic and I'm loving it!!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

First and foremost: I don't like how the writer portrays BHR as "defective" just because she can't bear children, and making this her reason for divorce, even for her admitting to her parents it's partially her fault because she has problems with being fertile. No. That's not acceptable. Women who can't give children aren't worth less than those who can/do. 

However, she looks better as a divorcée now, like she is at peace and calm. It surprised me, and she looks more beautiful without the thick eyeliner that makes her scary panda usually. 'BHR also continues to be materialistic and as an excuse says she has no money, which is why parents should pay the property taxes lol. Why not just say she receives alimony? Her new portrayal is that of understanding, supportive woman. Well, hope she will find a better fit next time. 

Screenshot-3.png

SPY in this episode was awesome. I liked the way she announced her divorce to her friends, even when she cheekily tells her crush Seo Ban that she's single. Her character development/divorce surprised me the most, as I thought she'd prefer to bury her head in the sand and live her fairytale with the prince. But no, she cut off from him cleanly, has no thoughts about him, and only naughty thoughts about Seo Ban. 

It's funny that smooth operator Dr Shin is now lacking many brain cells. Perhaps the shock that anyone would dare leave/divorce HIM, has rendered him almost-mute. His passiveness causes him to get headaches as his stepmother (first crush) and mistress move in his flat, neither backing down and him not even caring about enemy lines drawn. Can he be Switzerland? Nah, I doubt it. The wife and mom will carry on warfare and he will be destroyed as a result. 

Ami is funny in a ridiculous way: I'm sure she has a concept of shame and respect, she just chooses to ignore them, either because her character is obnoxious like that or/and because her foreign upbringing. The way she just declares SPY is her "unni", trying to make a familiar relationship with them? Not cool. And she keeps doing it, despite being rebuffed. But it was amusing to see Dongmi's jealousy rear heads, as Ami knows that Dongmi has ~feelings, she was being more than usual over the top, and not even the proximity of kitchen knives made her back down and become timid. No, she was all full frontal attack on Dongmi whose eye just twitched. Ami is lucky she wasn't knifed down in the kitchen, especially after absconding from the kitchen to buy a cake lol. 

Screenshot-4.png

But Ami knows Doctor Shin's penchant for baths, and finally he becomes less depressed/apathetic as they bath together lol. Or maybe it was her mention of his soon-to-be exwife. 

The preview is hilarious. 30s wife becoming Seo Ban's fiancée?`?? Another imagination? And then her hug with her exhusband. Well, next episode promises to be as amusing as this one. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

To repent also means

being reconciled to the person that you have wronged. This is a TV show so it really doesn't matter but God does not bless mess.  God is Not mocked, whatever man sows he also reaps. You may never see the reaping, but they always reap it. Conservative families do not celebrate adultery whether they like their daughter-in-law or not. You may not ever get a chance to witness it, but people reap what they sow in more ways than one

Preach sister!

Best words of wisdom ever!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

Re-watching the episode, not one person between PSH and his parents felt apologetic towards BHR. Idk but the papers aren't even signed yet and they're already out shopping with SW? Couldn't wait until the day after? I'm not saying they shouldn't feel happy about their grandchild but still no empathy for the woman who has been your daughter in law for years? Way too gleeful for me. Everyone is worried about the mistress but what about the wife? Oh she's strong, prodeful etc...but sometimes the strong person do need someone from time to time. They hide their fears and suffer in silent. They put up a front to distract from their pain...to show pain is weakness. Rather get angry, than cry etc. 

Right. The crazy thing is that this writer would likely reconcile all of them together. If you look at the intro of season 2, all the relationships are following that current trajectory. I think that it's possible that all of them end up reconciling.

Hypotheses since I have been primarily right regarding all the relationships.  They have been dropping anvils throughout this series about divorced couples getting remarried. Frankly, I don't think any of them are worthy.

The intro showed them all together again; all the original married couples at the end. I still believe 30s mistress will either lose that baby, or she will die in delivery. But something is going to happen to that couple to make 30's husband and his parents drop to their knees and show contrition.

40s husband will realize that his stepmother is Looney Tunes and Ami is just like her and then he will show True Contrition to his wife.

50s husband will eventually show True contrition and all of them are still a piece of trash. That's why I believe that the season should end at season 2, because if there is no sign that any of these men are going to show True Contrition or comeuppance then what is the purpose?

Love, Marriage, Divorce, Remarriage

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

Dear my chingu, we must always remember that we are not GOD. We doesn't do what GOD does for us, HIS servants. GOD do forgives people that are repented and asked for HIS forgiveness - that's for sure, of course after we asked for forgiveness and reconcile with people that hurt us. But, sometimes people didn't reconcile with each other because they "just let it go like a cold water in the stream" and doesn't want to meet the person that we hurt or hurting us.

Conservative family is just like other modern and normal family. They are human after all. Some of modern family also "celebrate adultery" either you want to believe it or not. 

Wrong. God is quite explicit in the scriptures of who He is and who He is not. He lays out quite explicitly what are the conditions forgiveness. The biblical definition of repentance is being Godly sorry and turning away from the sin that you are committing. There is no gray area in this. And I'm not talking about a modern family because one thing about humans, we have been the same since the beginning of time no matter the century. They were doing things more liberal during bible times and 21st century is just catching back up. Within the Biblical context, marriage is representative of Christ and the Church. If you look in the Old Testament, Israel and Judah had frequent adulterous relationships with idolatry.. God frequently punished them. But He always left a path of reconciliation once Israel and Judah fully repented. God used the prophet Hosea to explain explicitly the condition of adultery, repentance, and Reconciliation. Jesus had to correct the Pharisees concerning divorce and the original purpose of marriage in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. 

If this was real life, the entire family would pay for what they did. The baby may not die, but they will reap what they sow 7 * 77. It may not be in the way that the person that they wronged want it to come, but God knows how to bring justice. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1