[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

@hsmz Thank you :wub: me and my friend here are watching this kdrama because of doctor Yu Sin first :lol: 

@admonike even though his character as doctor Yu Sin is very annoying, but her face and appearance makes me continue this chaotic kdrama hahaha. If I PY in ep 12 I will slap him too not because of he attacked PY's weakness in that argument, but because of he is too handsome in front my eyes, who's lied to his wife, but also acknowledging his weakness saying that he is an animal, and presenting smart argument because of he is a psychiatrist, and offering all of his properties just because he could not live without PY :love: what a perfect bast*ard  :lol:

This for the 3 wives in Love ft. marriage and divorce :heart:

spacer.png

(pict: google)

To really love a woman
To understand her
You gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought
See every dream
And give her wings when she wants to fly
Then when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her arms
You know you really love a woman

spacer.png

(pict:google)

To really love a woman
Let her hold you
'Til you know how she needs to be touched
You've gotta breathe her
Really taste her
'Til you can feel her in your blood
And when you can see your unborn children in her eyes
You know you really love a woman

spacer.png

(pict: google)

When you love a woman you tell her that she's really wanted
When you love a woman you tell her that she's the one
'Cause she needs somebody to tell her that you'll always be together
So tell me have you ever really—really-really ever loved a woman?
You've got to give her some faith
Hold her tight
A little tenderness
You gotta treat her right
She will be there for you takin' good care of you
You really gotta love your woman <3

and the song for all the women who are watching this amazing kdrama and come in here and discuss ^_*

Spoiler

c u later guys, can't wait for the next ep ^_*

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple images/GIFs/videos, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

On 7/19/2021 at 11:41 AM, Gumiho said:

I re watching the conversations between SPY and doctor YS and it feels amazing because of the talk took long duration. And everything they said feels so real and sounds like de ja vu for me like I have ever listened to this kind of conversations somewhere Hehehe. The writer is amazing. I believe writer nim made a lot of research before writing ep 12 :)

the talk full with justification from doctor YS and it sounds logic and real because of he is a psychiatrist. I don’t know is it because of his handsome face or what I feel sympathy for him hahaha. I am sorry lol. I feel that he is really going to end everything with A mi. He said to PY that he will give all of his properties to SPY. Isn’t it sound like waving a white flag to PY? Hehe. Men are logic. Properties are important for them more than emotional thing like love. While women are emotional. Feelings more important than properties that is why SPY doesn’t want it from YS. It is better for PY to take it and save it all for Ji A hahaha. Seriously. It is better than let Yu sin give it some to A mi to buy luxurious things for her. Hahaha. I can’t :bawling: l doubt it if A mi still want to be his mistress if he cannot buy things for her. And a prideful YS of course doesn’t want A mi to feed him. She said oppa comforting her but she is still accepting the luxurious gifts from him. Oh gosh I feel like I want to slap this young girl hahaha. When her mom asked her is YS oppa more important than her career of course she said yes. Oppa can give her materials even if she doesn’t work. Mistress typical. SPY is different. She is still working when actually doesn’t need it by being YS’s wife. Oh PY why do you give the ball to A mi. Hahaha. PY deserves all of those properties for the wound and the trauma :joy: sorry if I sound materialistic hahaha

Doctor YS justifications and prof sounds the same for me. Both are wanting to be understood. The difference is just doctor YS doesn’t want a divorce and the prof want a divorce. But they do the affairs because of they have reasons :sweat_smile: but the prof weirder than YS for me. He can talk about love like he understands about it when he can leave his son and daughter. Feels like I want to put my finger on his mouth anf said ‘hushhhh’ whenever he talks about love theory. It makes me sick. It’s not love but lust. He just wants to be touched by a young woman. Pant less grandpa even so much better than prof :kiss:

btw it is also interesting for me with the situations they have to face where BHR is insisting to stay married while PY wants a divorce. I feel like it is BHR who needs the divorce and PY needs to stay married :confused:

I think it kind of went through the steps of denial and justification to the point he got real with his own emotions and selfish needs. To me it was a BRILLIANT episode. He is still the master manipulator but I think a layer or two was peeled away from him and his character.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spastica84 said:

it was a BRILLIANT episode. He is still the master manipulator

Yes, to both. 

In the end I want all the mistresses to disappear, the wives to get their independence ,and, the husbands to have endless regret. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, spastica84 said:

I think it kind of went through the steps of denial and justification to the point he got real with his own emotions and selfish needs. To me it was a BRILLIANT episode. He is still the master manipulator but I think a layer or two was peeled away from him and his character.

Thank you for quoting me :) 

Yes.. he is just strengthening his point that he doesn’t want a divorce. This is what makes me like him amongst the 3 husbands. Actually I don’t want to look too deep to the conversation and yes I agree that ep 12 was brilliant. The plot twist can happen in the next eps so I just want to enjoy this drama until the end. For me Yu Sin’s  character as a husband in the drama is special (regardless of his appearance :lol: )

Can I write a bit longer for Yu sin? Hehehe 

1. At first his mom died when he was a child. I think I can understand the emptiness he feels of a mother’s love and caring when he grew up. Like he said. And this makes him hunger of the caring feelings from women. Perhaps this is why he said to PY why she couldn’t be his mother who can forgives her son when making mistakes. 

2. Because of his caring and nurturing behavior, A mi takes it wrong at first. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it’s A mi first who teased by this. Perhaps Yu sin was also doesn’t want this relationship turned to be an affair. Or he wanted to save himself from being fell too far by draw a line to A mi, “I will not divorce my wife. Can you accept it.”. His character is interesting for me because of he awares of his acts and wrongdoing. It is not easy to do this when being tempted as a man. They are not like us woman, who generally are the masters of feelings and emotions. Hehe. I just compare it to the beginning of the creation when Adam being tempted by Eve to eat the apple. It’s their basic character, always being tempted and woman basic character is tempting the man. Haha. Even though when we women not thinking of wanting to tempting them but man is man. Only by seeing woman appearance that attracts them, they will be tempted. When we women on the contrary are emotional. If man cares too much, we will feel or fall. Hehe in my understanding this is the basic law of attraction between man and woman as what happened to Yu Sin and Ami.

3. I know he is a manipulator. All husbands who doing affairs are manipulator and criminals. But he acknowledged his weakness and bend  on his knee. I think even the criminals can be forgiven when acknowledging their mistakes and asking for forgiveness. specially this is a husband. He is not just a man who crosses the street with PY. He is Ji A’s father. He deserves chances. From my POV. Even though it is not easy for the wives to forgive. I know and understand its not easy to forgive and trust again and love again. But this is what makes marriage relationship is special for me. It’s not bonded by blood but it’s strong. if it can be saved then save it.

4. Yu Sin waves a white flag to PY. Takes all my properties. For us women perhaps this is not as important as feelings but for men this is the symbol of their power and achievements. And he wants to give it all to PY for me sounds like I give you my power so please control it for me and save me because of I don’t trust myself too. When Yu Sin feels how to paid his wrong doings to his wife or A mi, he gives materials and this is how important materials for men. This is how they express their feelings the best. Someone said to me before he doesn’t have control over his mom’s inheritance and I was like in heart what? Even though I like material I am not materialistic hahaha feelings more important for me. And this is my reaction because of I am a woman. But for man it’s important for them because of materials is the best expression of their feelings that they want to give to their woman. 

5. I type too much on Soompi now hahaha. This is what I do not want to do seRiously LOL :joy: I am sorry.

6. Yu sin is just a character in a drama and this is just my writing for him hahaha. I love this character this much :kiss_wink: 

7. I want to type about PSH too and BHR but later after watching more eps. The point is PSH is the first lawyer I see who cannot defending himself or words from his wife. Sometimes I think is this a lawyer? How could he defends his cases if he cannot even say no to his wife? BHR life will be much better if divorcing him.  He is a lawyer he knows legally how’s life would be for illegitimate children and he does it. Unbelievable. I need more times to verbalize this character hahaha.  

8. Have a nice day all.. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

This week only 13th episode will be broadcasted. Episode 14 will be broadcasted on 31st - all due to Tokyo Olympic

On the other hand, the 13th episode of 'Love (ft Marriage & Divorce) 2' will be broadcast on the 24th at 9 PM On the other hand for the 14th episode, which was scheduled to be aired on the 25th, will be canceled to arouse interest in the Olympic broadcast and improve the drama's perfection. Episode 14 will be broadcast on the 31st.

I Mean Episode 18 GIF by Friends

9 hours ago, Gumiho said:

6. Yu sin is just a character in a drama and this is just my writing for him hahaha. I love this character this much :kiss_wink: 

Woahhh! Yes, we have different opinion regarding his character but it doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. You got a point when you described him. True, he is a man full of excuses but that's just the character made for him. He's a psychiatrist, so he knows to quote this and that, and he knows the consequences of his action. But still, he wants his wife to see his justification of his cheating from his perspective. We as a woman for sure say.. Like what???? And he willing to give his assets, money and blablabla, like you said, symbol of his power of a man, but of course, his wife does not buy it because she's not a materialistic woman. Now, we just wait for the plot twist. Either SPY will "lick back" her words and give her doctor husband's another chance, or they both will sign the papers, and become "stranger overnight", it's all up to the writer-nim now.

7. I want to type about PSH too and BHR but later after watching more eps. The point is PSH is the first lawyer I see who cannot defending himself or words from his wife. Sometimes I think is this a lawyer? How could he defends his cases if he cannot even say no to his wife? BHR life will be much better if divorcing him.  He is a lawyer he knows legally how’s life would be for illegitimate children and he does it. Unbelievable. I need more times to verbalize this character hahaha.  

Actually, I have known someone a bit like PSH. He can say NO to everyone but his wife. Not sure why, either he loves his wife so much or he doesn't wanna make things worse by arguing or say NO, only he knew it - just like PSH. I'm not sure why writer-nim painted him as a coward in front of his wife and make the wife dominated their marriage. With back and forth arguments/talking that we saw in flashbacks of S1, even he is a lawyer, but he will never wins with his wife. As we can see, right after BHR found out in episode 3 (S1), PSH didn't argue or gave varieties of reasons about his cheating (like the gif I shared previously) compared to the other 2 husbands. Even she dominated the marriage, it won't stop the lawyer who knows so much law about infidelities from cheating on her, right? This is rare, at least for me! :lol:

Also, we never can guess the plot twist later. Either PSH will ignore what his wife asked him to fix their marriage or not, we shall see later. I have a feeling, she cooked for PSH is all just another imagination. But if it's reality in the drama, I guess BHR really wants to fix her marriage. Not sure either it's a good thing for both of them or just make it even worse, as we know BHR is strict with her principle - ME no housewife! 

oUSSEgK.gif

Don't open if you don't like any spoiler for next episode! Open at your own risk! 

Definitely NOT for this family's haters :P

Spoiler

0000128958_001_20210722094211544.jpg?typ

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, smhelen said:

Yes, to both. 

In the end I want all the mistresses to disappear, the wives to get their independence ,and, the husbands to have endless regret. 

Not only I want the mistresses disappear, I want them to suffer too as much as the wives for daring to touch forbidden apples. The celebrity mistresses should be exposed, so they’ll understand being public figures they their morals are important. For the so called consulltant mistress who had sex without protection, well I said before, the innocent fetus shouldn’t be born at all

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, hsmz said:

This week only 13th episode will be broadcasted. Episode 14 will be broadcasted on 31st - all due to Tokyo Olympic

Woahhh! Yes, we have different opinion regarding his character but it doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. You got a point when you described him. True, he is a man full of excuses but that's just the character made for him. He's a psychiatrist, so he knows to quote this and that, and he knows the consequences of his action. But still, he wants his wife to see his justification of his cheating from his perspective. We as a woman for sure say.. Like what???? And he willing to give his assets, money and blablabla, like you said, symbol of his power of a man, but of course, his wife does not buy it because she's not a materialistic woman. Now, we just wait for the plot twist. Either SPY will "lick back" her words and give her doctor husband's another chance, or they both will sign the papers, and become "stranger overnight", it's all up to the writer-nim now.

Yes.. we see marriage and divorce matters from different POV because of we in here all from different background, family, also different characters. But it is fun to write and share opinions :relieved: plus the matters in this drama feels so real, at least for me it’s real, this is how things happen generally in life. how if we also write about the mistresses? Not only the husbands and the wives? Hahaha (like I have many times for it lol)

Actually, I have known someone a bit like PSH. He can say NO to everyone but his wife. Not sure why, either he loves his wife so much or he doesn't wanna make things worse by arguing or say NO, only he knew it - just like PSH. I'm not sure why writer-nim painted him as a coward in front of his wife and make the wife dominated their marriage. With back and forth arguments/talking that we saw in flashbacks of S1, even he is a lawyer, but he will never wins with his wife. As we can see, right after BHR found out in episode 3 (S1), PSH didn't argue or gave varieties of reasons about his cheating (like the gif I shared previously) compared to the other 2 husbands. Even she dominated the marriage, it won't stop the lawyer who knows so much law about infidelities from cheating on her, right? This is rare, at least for me! :lol:

Also, we never can guess the plot twist later. Either PSH will ignore what his wife asked him to fix their marriage or not, we shall see later. I have a feeling, she cooked for PSH is all just another imagination. But if it's reality in the drama, I guess BHR really wants to fix her marriage. Not sure either it's a good thing for both of them or just make it even worse, as we know BHR is strict with her principle - ME no housewife! 

Yes I read comments about PSH and BHR too from the previous pages and also my friend in here give her opinions too. I just, I don’t know I don’t like PSH. Messy things happened in this marriage not only because of BHR is a independent woman and young but also because of he is too childish. If only he can be more like a mature man then perhaps everything will be okay. 

Also BHR, I don’t agree too with some of her behaviors but still she is a wife and it’s very broken hearted if we find out that our husband is now expecting a baby with another woman and he gives her diamond ring!  That is why I said if I was BHR I will just divorce. From my eyes the marriage already very broken. It feels like it’s so wrong to compete with a baby. If it’s A mi, then just compete hahaha. I mean both of her and Yu Sin are the sinners but she is an outsider and YS and PY marriage is much more precious than a person named A mi. LOL. But in BHR case it is like hmmh. So goodbye. Hahaha.. 

And the parents too already liking that pregnant mistress more. But I feel that it’s not supposed to be like that. If the parents stay neutral and in silence it will be better. Let PSH fixing his mess alone. 

And about the mistress, even though she said that she really wants to have a baby with tears but I think she doesn’t think far. That is just what she wants. But does she ever thinking of what kind of life she would give to her son/daughter if she raised him/her as single parent. Perhaps she is okay with that but how about her child psychology. If the child goes to the school and the teacher ask him to draw a family how will he feels about it. All of his friends have their dads but he/she doesn’t. My heart feels like I can not bear it because of I am a mother too I cannot imagine if this is happened to my children. My heart will be breaks. Or if his friends ask him where is your dad? What kind of an answer that the child will give? Just think about this I already feel sympathy for the child. Perhaps the writer nim picture her as a kind lady who is always pray but for me she is still very selfish actually. Just look how messy A Mi character in this drama.

I also think that all the story parts in this drama are linked to each other. The writer make it like that. If married old man will be like Mrs. Kim so we can picture about prof and han ga bin’s future easily hhahahahaha. Or if having a baby without a dad, the future will be not far from a mi lol. Or if the kids know about their parents broken marriage they will be like PY. Perhaps prof daughter will be like PY in the future. 

This drama is just amazing. Every problem feels so real. <3

Don't open if you don't like any spoiler for next episode! Open at your own risk! 

Definitely NOT for this family's haters :P

Reveal hidden contents

Btw I am not one of the haters hahaha 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote images, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I just, I don’t know I don’t like PSH

Yes, I don't like cheating man too because it's just so wrong to cheat. BUT it's when I didn't know the true side of the coins. :phew:

In this drama, I know how the wife treated him, so it's clearly why I said "PSH is the cheater I can't hate". But he is definitely a sinner! No doubt! He should repent & ask for forgiveness from GOD and people that he hurt especially his wife. Then get a clean divorce & move on. He doesn't have to be married to his mistress tho (not fair if they get the happy ending right? :rolleyes:) but he MUST holds his responsibility for his child even after SW married other guy (maybe Seo Ban?) Be with his child to celebrate the birthdays, when the child enters kindergarten, schools, games, university, graduations and the child's wedding in the future. He is father of the child right, so he needs to paint rainbow in the child's life, not dark clouds just like Ami's life. Even Ami's grew up with her step father but a step father still a step father. Look how messed her life was. 2 dads is better than 1 dad, at least in PSH's child case :D

But if BHR sincerely wants to stay in their marriage, like I said, the child is someone she can't avoid to hear or meet in the future as she can never can stop PSH to meet his child (unless the child will never born like some of you wish for). 

10 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

@hsmz where did you get that spoiler pick from?

Naver news.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

Yes.. we see marriage and divorce matters from different POV because of we in here all from different background, family, also different characters. But it is fun to write and share opinions :relieved: plus the matters in this drama feels so real, at least for me it’s real, this is how things happen generally in life. how if we also write about the mistresses? Not only the husbands and the wives? Hahaha (like I have many times for it lol)

So so true! Agreed with you! We have different POV because we came from different background, different experiences too. Yeah, the drama is the real deal that happened IRL. I have shared before too about the celebrity stories in my country, right? The mistress-turned-wife live happily with her husband, with their 2 kids & then have a good terms with her husband's children and his ex-wife too. Also the celebrity cheater happily married with her husband now & have 3 kids. Not all IRL cheaters & mistress get KARMA (truck doom, kimchi slap, suffers from cancer, died during childbirth, swap baby at the hospital, drown by ghost.. huhhh?? *so makjang :lol:) like we want right? 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

On 7/22/2021 at 9:33 AM, Gumiho said:

Yu Sin waves a white flag to PY. Takes all my properties. For us women perhaps this is not as important as feelings but for men this is the symbol of their power and achievements. And he wants to give it all to PY for me sounds like I give you my power so please control it for me and save me because of I don’t trust myself too. When Yu Sin feels how to paid his wrong doings to his wife or A mi, he gives materials and this is how important materials for men. This is how they express their feelings the best. Even though I like material I am not materialistic hahaha feelings more important for me. And this is my reaction because of I am a woman. But for man it’s important for them because of materials is the best expression of their feelings that they want to give to their woman. 

Thanks for sharing your post and it was interesting to point out your view on the financial aspect, including property.

When a husband is willing to give all his financial assets (including all his properties) to his wife means that she plays a very important role in his life, a calm and smart wife will know how to deal with this situation. This smart woman will know that if she chooses to accept all the materials given to her, their basic and long-term love may be a challenge for them in future. Acceptance or rejection depends on the woman's character and background.

According to research, most women want a sense of security, which may not only be "financial security", but also "emotional security". If a woman cannot obtain what she has obtained in terms of emotional security, she will turn to financial security in a marriage. Some prefer both as they are mentally felt assurance.

Everyone knows that Dr Shin is good in manipulating people's hearts but he has forgotten the strengths and weaknesses of his wife. This marriage could have salvaged if the wife is a forgiving, tolerate and submissive type of woman, but she is not. She is strong and stubborn lady. She is not even moved by all the financial assets he proposed to give all to her just for his redemption. She believed in what she saw and what the husband reacted in front of the mistress. His words and deeds were out of sync, which made her even more upset and disappointed in her husband. 

There were two scenes that Dr. Shin failed to handle well when he wanted to salvage the marriage :

1. He triggered the point where the case of her late mother was brought up, which caused her emotion the most harm. She felt very regretful with her late mom, all she wanted at that moment was her family and her love ones around her to comfort her, to support her emotionally, but not criticize her wrong deed. This is an unfavorable psychological effect. He should avoid this sensitive topic when come to negotiation or redemption table.

2. He protected the mistress, A-mi so well when the wife confronted the mistress. That was another heartbreaking scene, as the husband did not stand firm to choose anyone, but rather he let A-mi left the house quickly and not even allowed the wife to check on the cellphone. His action spoke louder than words. All lies and betrayals appeared in her eyes.

I think what women hate the most is their spouses' dishonesty, inconsistency and unfair treatment (compared wife vs mistress). When the wife saw how the husband protected the mistress, can she tolerate further, can she pretend nothing happen be it in the past or in future? (as she has been taking care of him and the family so well).  If 40's wife chooses an emotional security, she has allowed herself to let go - be free and feel safe because she is beautiful and capable and able to build her own wealth easily, and not depending on her husband.

Is there a culture/race in the world where no man has ever had an affair or committed adultery or kept mistress(es), it is very rare % and most human are seek to avoid this, if possible.

The root of the matter is this: women are not cattle to whom you can do whatever as you please. They are individuals and have been given rights which cannot be dispensed with by any man.  

What drives the sense of security in ourselves or in our marriage? Our physical health, financial, emotional, and spiritual contribute to our life and happiness :) 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@Gumiho:  

I also think that all the story parts in this drama are linked to each other. The writer make it like that. If married old man will be like Mrs. Kim so we can picture about prof and han ga bin’s future easily hhahahahaha. Or if having a baby without a dad, the future will be not far from a mi lol. Or if the kids know about their parents broken marriage they will be like PY. Perhaps prof daughter will be like PY in the future. 

This drama is just amazing. Every problem feels so real. <3

This is so insightful.  I had not thought about this.  50's daughter is permanently changed in her attitude about relationships because of the selfishness of her father.  A Mi was an out of wedlock child raised by a stepfather and she is messed up and selfish.  She doesn't mind being a home wrecker .  I would have too much self respect to think of myself this way.  What happened to married people being off limits if you want to consider yourself a good person?   This also applies to 30's mistress; she also is a home wrecker.  I agree that intentionally choosing to raise a child alone is very selfish and harmful to the child.  Many people end up being single parents unintentionally, and they try to make the best of it, but it is never good for the child.  Once the child is grown, they will be able to see if the situation was unavoidable, and understand the single parent's point of view.  That mitigates some of the damage.  I divorced the father of my 3 kids in their teens and changed their lives forever.  Now as adults, they understand and support my decision, but they are still left with the fallout of dual holidays, caring for him in bad health because of alcoholism, and his selfishness.  

• Like 8

4 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Thanks for sharing your post and it was interesting to point out your view on the financial aspect, including property.

When a husband is willing to give all his financial assets (including all his properties) to his wife means that she plays a very important role in his life, a calm and smart wife will know how to deal with this situation. This smart woman will know that if she chooses to accept all the materials given to her, their basic and long-term love may be a challenge for them in future. Acceptance or rejection depends on the woman's character and background.

According to research, most women want a sense of security, which may not only be "financial security", but also "emotional security". If a woman cannot obtain what she has obtained in terms of emotional security, she will turn to financial security in a marriage. Some prefer both as they are mentally felt assurance.

Everyone knows that Dr Shin is good in manipulating people's hearts but he has forgotten the strengths and weaknesses of his wife. This marriage could have salvaged if the wife is a forgiving, tolerate and submissive type of woman, but she is not. She is strong and stubborn lady. She is not even moved by all the financial assets he proposed to give all to her just for his redemption. She believed in what she saw and what the husband reacted in front of the mistress. His words and deeds were out of sync, which made her even more upset and disappointed in her husband. 

There were two scenes that Dr. Shin failed to handle well when he wanted to salvage the marriage :

1. He triggered the point where the case of her late mother was brought up, which caused her emotion the most harm. She felt very regretful with her late mom, all she wanted at that moment was her family and her love ones around her to comfort her, to support her emotionally, but not criticize her wrong deed. This is an unfavorable psychological effect. He should avoid this sensitive topic when come to negotiation or redemption table.

2. He protected the mistress, A-mi so well when the wife confronted the mistress. That was another heartbreaking scene, as the husband did not stand firm to choose anyone, but rather he let A-mi left the house quickly and not even allowed the wife to check on the cellphone. His action spoke louder than words. All lies and betrayals appeared in her eyes.

I think what women hate the most is their spouses' dishonesty, inconsistency and unfair treatment (compared wife vs mistress). When the wife saw how the husband protected the mistress, can she tolerate further, can she pretend nothing happen be it in the past or in future? (as she has been taking care of him and the family so well).  If 40's wife chooses an emotional security, she has allowed herself to let go - be free and feel safe because she is beautiful and capable and able to build her own wealth easily, and not depending on her husband.

Is there a culture/race in the world where no man has ever had an affair or committed adultery or kept mistress(es), it is very rare % and most human are seek to avoid this, if possible.

The root of the matter is this: women are not cattle to whom you can do whatever as you please. They are individuals and have been given rights which cannot be dispensed with by any man.  

What drives the sense of security in ourselves or in our marriage? Our physical health, financial, emotional, and spiritual contribute to our life and happiness :) 

He is nothing but trash but I have a feeling he is protecting the mistress because being a psychiatrist he knows her mind is borderline mental and he wants to keep her intact and not go off and cause a big scandal for his reputation. I sorta feel like she’s not the first mistress he’s had or having they just showing this one. When wife asked him if she was the first I didn’t like the way he answered her to me it was a guilt answer that it wasn’t. I just don’t believe it just started a year ago. 

• Like 5

@LFD: I agree; I think he is a serial cheater.  A Mi is not the first.  He is too smooth.  But he wants it all: marriage, stable home life, professional reputation AND mistress.  But since A Mi is crazy, he may not be able to easily get rid of her or her parents.  They are no joke and can destroy his reputation.

I can't wait; bring on the popcorn!!

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Gumiho said:

And the parents too already liking that pregnant mistress more. But I feel that it’s not supposed to be like that. If the parents stay neutral and in silence it will be better. Let PSH fixing his mess alone. 

That's why your in-laws are never your friends!!!! They will always side with their son/brother/cousin etc! Play in your face like they're all nice and everything is rosy....while greeting the mistress/side dude the same.

This is what I blame BHR for as well. Like girl what you thought? Shouldn't have listened to them in the first place. Just do you, boo! Leave him and get yourself a fine RickRoll'D alpha! 

Edited by Jcanqueen12
More to add
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, INJINFAN said:

@LFD: I agree; I think he is a serial cheater.  A Mi is not the first.  He is too smooth.  But he wants it all: marriage, stable home life, professional reputation AND mistress.  But since A Mi is crazy, he may not be able to easily get rid of her or her parents.  They are no joke and can destroy his reputation.

I can't wait; bring on the popcorn!!

I think so too. He’s too smooth with Ami to be the first time he’s having affairs. Unlike 30s & 50s husbands who can’t lie well & can’t mask guilt face well. 40s husband wouldn’t think of leaving Ami yet if he never realised his wife has started suspicions of him. So yeah, I too don’t think Ami was his 1st mistress. My bet he already had several during the course of their 15 years of marriage, but was never get caught by SPY

• Like 6

40's couple: the husband's perfection in his marriage (perfect words, perfect gifts, always saying the right thing, always polished...) always felt like an act to me. From season 1 I kept wondering, "is this real? He never has a bad day? He never lets his guards down? His feelings are always the same 24/7, a flatline, steady but never up or down?" Because of this i, too, wonder if A Mi was his first... The fact that he kept it going for so long, I can't understand... The length is why I understand his wife not buying his contrition and having trouble trusting him again. She is showing herself the respect she was not given. I respect that in her. She has reflected on how she treated her mom, I also respect that inner journey and emotional work.

• Like 8