[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, what a rare treat! :getmygrooveon:

Korean netizen comments about ep 12:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/07/drama-love-2-features-unique-70-minute.html?m=1

Looks like Koreans share our sentiments about the episode 
 :D 

It was actually a very good episode which is a surprise from the writer.

Kudos to actors both who played Yusin and pi young ... great job 

• Like 3

Why couldn’t he listen to his wife instead of a mistress who took money from him

2 hours ago, Lfd said:

Why couldn’t he listen to his wife instead of a mistress who took money from him

And mistress is good at handing out advice she’s the one that needed some good advice and she is old enough to have know better. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lfd said:

And mistress is good at handing out advice she’s the one that needed some good advice and she is old enough to have know better. 

Because both father and son have wandering eyes and see other women as greater than wife.

She is worst among mistresses , she is divorced and already experienced the heartache but she uses it to trap other married man and offers to sleep with them in the guise of offering advice on marital problems ...and then puts up a sorry act . 

she is same like yusin keep justifying her behavior as a mistake and one time thing .

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

I re watching the conversations between SPY and doctor YS and it feels amazing because of the talk took long duration. And everything they said feels so real and sounds like de ja vu for me like I have ever listened to this kind of conversations somewhere Hehehe. The writer is amazing. I believe writer nim made a lot of research before writing ep 12 :)

the talk full with justification from doctor YS and it sounds logic and real because of he is a psychiatrist. I don’t know is it because of his handsome face or what I feel sympathy for him hahaha. I am sorry lol. I feel that he is really going to end everything with A mi. He said to PY that he will give all of his properties to SPY. Isn’t it sound like waving a white flag to PY? Hehe. Men are logic. Properties are important for them more than emotional thing like love. While women are emotional. Feelings more important than properties that is why SPY doesn’t want it from YS. It is better for PY to take it and save it all for Ji A hahaha. Seriously. It is better than let Yu sin give it some to A mi to buy luxurious things for her. Hahaha. I can’t :bawling: l doubt it if A mi still want to be his mistress if he cannot buy things for her. And a prideful YS of course doesn’t want A mi to feed him. She said oppa comforting her but she is still accepting the luxurious gifts from him. Oh gosh I feel like I want to slap this young girl hahaha. When her mom asked her is YS oppa more important than her career of course she said yes. Oppa can give her materials even if she doesn’t work. Mistress typical. SPY is different. She is still working when actually doesn’t need it by being YS’s wife. Oh PY why do you give the ball to A mi. Hahaha. PY deserves all of those properties for the wound and the trauma :joy: sorry if I sound materialistic hahaha

Doctor YS justifications and prof sounds the same for me. Both are wanting to be understood. The difference is just doctor YS doesn’t want a divorce and the prof want a divorce. But they do the affairs because of they have reasons :sweat_smile: but the prof weirder than YS for me. He can talk about love like he understands about it when he can leave his son and daughter. Feels like I want to put my finger on his mouth anf said ‘hushhhh’ whenever he talks about love theory. It makes me sick. It’s not love but lust. He just wants to be touched by a young woman. Pant less grandpa even so much better than prof :kiss:

btw it is also interesting for me with the situations they have to face where BHR is insisting to stay married while PY wants a divorce. I feel like it is BHR who needs the divorce and PY needs to stay married :confused:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

On 7/14/2021 at 9:05 PM, Ameera Ali said:

40s husband - Your husband get his mistress a car 

30s husband - Your husband get his mistress a goodbye diamond ring :D

don’t  stress and cry 

Just call Tammy & Scarlet :joy:

# problem solved 

@Ameera Ali I forget to share this...

Meanwhile the poor and shameless pathetic 50s husband :lol:

Only can make mandu for his mistress, ahaaaaaa!

YqSofBO.gif

And... the mistress who give the "wedding gift", a big house - urghhh so poor and shameless pathetic man

xJOyYyg.gif

4688fc0916767b29f1e4a07f55fc1a38.gif

BOO to the pathetic prof!!

If you want to cheat, ensure you have a thick pocket full of money just like the other 2 cheating husbands! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, qynn said:

Who here believes YS would forgive PY if she had been the one who cheated? He kept bringing it up, claiming he would, but that man has an ego. The divorce papers would have been signed, sealed and delivered before she could even take a breath. 

I don’t either. Maybe PY should let him taste him own medicine, afterall she’s one hot lady, its not hard for her to find his replacement 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

Because both father and son have wandering eyes and see other women as greater than wife.

She is worst among mistresses , she is divorced and already experienced the heartache but she uses it to trap other married man and offers to sleep with them in the guise of offering advice on marital problems ...and then puts up a sorry act . 

she is same like yusin keep justifying her behavior as a mistake and one time thing .

Ehh I just don't get how ppl downplay what SW and PSH did. Why have unprotected sex with a married man? She and PSH did BHR dirty. Apart from the child, what about diseases etc? That's why I really can't empathize etc. Say you want to test out your chances of getting pregnant, why choose a man with a wife at home? You have unprotected sex with him and then he goes back home to his wife and more than likely do the same thing. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

She took an envelope of money from his dad hummmm

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

Ehh I just don't get how ppl downplay what SW and PSH did. Why have unprotected sex with a married man? She and PSH did BHR dirty. Apart from the child, what about diseases etc? That's why I really can't empathize etc. Say you want to test out your chances of getting pregnant, why choose a man with a wife at home? You have unprotected sex with him and then he goes back home to his wife and more than likely do the same thing. 

True no one is worried about diseases in this series ... wives are stupid to not get themselves tested .

i think supporters of Sang-hoon feel it is a small mistake which basically altered some one elses life and they have to live with proof of infidelity all Their  life

it is an unforgivable mistake more on PSH but also on this slimy mistress 

5 hours ago, Lfd said:

She took an envelope of money from his dad hummmm

She is sly , she will no first but then take ... rings ...money 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

True no one is worried about diseases in this series ... wives are stupid to not get themselves tested .

She is sly , she will no first but then take ... rings ...money 

And take husband

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Let's not forget that Yu-Shin is a LIAR, through and through.

Let's remember that Yu-Shin told Ami, "I love you. I will divorce my wife in two years. Wait for me." in a written note that he left in the Benz that he bought for her.

So any words he said to Pi-Yeong at the end of their loooong talk, such as, "You can always come back any time," "Whatever you need, I will be there for you." These words are all nothing but ****.

And I do not believe that Pi-Yeong fell for any of this. If she did, she would agree to his request to not divorce. When she "admitted fault," it was to say, "Yeah, I can't ignore my husband's infidelity like some women do, I'm such a bad wife." And the word for that is "sarcasm."

Also, "I wish you cheated a bit earlier so I could make up with my mother before she was on her deathbed," is another example of "sarcasm."

And trying to convince someone of something that never happened is called "gaslighting." It's intellectual dishonesty, and Yu-Shin is great at it.

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

He talked her to death until he convinced her it was her fault. She even said that since he said the affair was inevitable why could it not have happened sooner so she could have forgiven her mum and spent time with her. Class A manipulator he is.

He tried that argument about whether she would disown her son if he cheated and she said she would not but that he is not her son but her husband. Good answer. She did block a lot of his attempts with smart answers but he still managed to make her doubt her choices and hurt her badly.

The whole episode was very good. The actress playing Pi Young is fantastic. The husband is a useless actor. He delivered his lines efficiently but his face has no expression. He looked like a waxed doll. The dialogue was good. He managed to convince her that all men will cheat eventually and that even their daughter will have a cheating husband too and so she should teach the daughter to forgive. I hope she does not change her mind in the next episode and goes through with the divorce. He just laid the groundwork for another affair in the future. 

He desperately wants to hang on to his marriage and he tried every trick and I felt really bad for the way he made Pi Young feel like she was to blame for the way she is unable to look past his mistakes. This man is unable to actually realise that he deserves no forgiveness. He is going to go around feeling wronged and that she was a cruel woman who didn't want to give him a second chance.

I loved when she pointed out the differences between him and the 50's husband. How he had basically used A-Mi to satisfy himself.

Honestly as a person who is supposed to understand the human psychology how could he have gotten involved with a person as unstable as A-Mi.

• Like 11
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, hyall said:

He talked her to death until he convinced her it was her fault. She even said that since he said the affair was inevitable why could it not have happened sooner so she could have forgiven her mum and spent time with her. Class A manipulator he is.

The whole episode was very good. The actress playing Pi Young is fantastic. The husband is a useless actor. He delivered his lines efficiently but his face has no expression. He looked like a waxed doll. The dialogue was good. He managed to convince her that all men will cheat eventually and that even their daughter will have a cheating husband too and so she should teach the daughter to forgive. I hope she does not change her mind in the next episode and goes through with the divorce. He just laid the groundwork for another affair in the future. 

He desperately wants to hang on to his marriage and he tried every trick and I felt really bad for the way he made Pi Young feel like she was to blame for the way she is unable to look past his mistakes. This man is unable to actually realise that he deserves no forgiveness. He is going to go around feeling wronged and that she was a cruel woman who didn't want to give him a second chance.

I loved when she pointed out the differences between him and the 50's husband. How he had basically used A-Mi to satisfy himself.

Honestly as a person who is supposed to understand the human psychology how could he have gotten involved with a person as unstable as A-Mi.

Good points , your first few sentences ring very true and I also I found that he and the writeR kind of painted her a very stubborn woman.

it is good that she did not relent but such a conversation will leave traces If afterthoughts and little guilt 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali @agenth @joccu @Lmangla @africandramalover @partyon @ktcjdrama

3 cheaters with their cheating stories

QEZ3pNq.gif

30s husband : I have nothing to say about my cheating, it won't make you feel any better. 

fNx8sR6.gif

40s husband : I'm only in my mid 40s, a man still in the making & I need a baby sister! That's why I cheat!

vAAa0DU.gif

50s husband : I'm not Jesus, I'm no Buddha either! That's why I cheat & leave my familia!

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

It was really rare to see only two characters to and forth dialogues (2 main leads) running the entire show. To me, it's not boring at all, it allows me to understand better how the cheating husband's behaviour and his reaction even though we know that he is a trash. Their intense conversation can help us to have deeper thought.

The "terrible" part of this drama series is that it examines women's "mistakes" in the divorce process from the perspective of men.

From a very unique perspective of adult women, she examines the various states of women in marriage, and especially reflects on women's faults in divorce although it made most viewers (especially the women) felt uncomfortable. This is the most noteworthy aspect of this drama despite the grandfather phantom image. Of course, as an effective supplement to the content of the drama, this kind of family ethics drama with a female reflective perspective also has the value of recommendation, but it will also be left for the viewers to experience and perceive . :)

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

On 7/19/2021 at 1:17 PM, Gumiho said:

doctor YS even though he is very much handsome hahaha

@Gumiho this is for you and others who find Dr Shin Yu Shin is so handsome! This footage is from 4 months ago.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 7/20/2021 at 12:41 AM, Gumiho said:

I feel that he is really going to end everything with A mi.

yes, me too. If i was PY, I will definitely fall to his word.  But I know to as @chickfactor mentioned, he's a liar. a Handsome Sweet Talker Liar.

6 hours ago, hsmz said:

3 cheaters with their cheating stories

Wow. Thanks for remind me this @hsmz  They are really different!

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

It was really rare to see only two characters to and forth dialogues (2 main leads) running the entire show.

Me too. It took me by surprised, I listened to all of the dialogues without clicking the FF button.

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

who find Dr Shin Yu Shin is so handsome!

with eps 12.. It's hard for me to see him as handsome man anymore. sigh! Women are from venus!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2