[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

17 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Now, both cheater & her "secret boyfriend", have a bless, happy marriage and have 2 kids together. 

Good for them. But their happiness was built upon hurting someone 1st. Did the son with the ex-hub follow the mother? 

Back to the drama:

oh, so the scene that the 30s wife walked into the dinning room with the parents & 30s hub & Mistress was just a dream? I did not came across this scene last night, did I miss it?

Edited by Gudetamama
  • Like 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Gudetamama said:

Good for them. But their happiness was built upon hurting someone 1st. Did the son with the ex-hub follow the mother? 

yeah, a lot of her fans really feel relieved when she said she getting a divorce from her ex husband who always bully her mentally and physically. I'm not sure what kind of husband he was during their marriage, but after their marriage crisis broke and media covered it, then we know the husband was so so bad temper.

And her fans praised her by marrying her boyfriend, who she had an affair during her almost-broken marriage. The son with his older sister stayed with their mother & we never see them having a good time with their father. Not a single photo we can see in the magazine or in the papers (during that time) showing that the kids having a blast time with the father (when they were younger). Remember, the father also a celebrity right and all media shown about the father was about his new family without mentioning about the kids with his ex wife. Ohhh, I remembered now, the female celebrity had a full custody and didn't let her kids to meet their father and he once mentioned this in that show too. (just like SPY's mom right?)

Now the father-kids relationship seems getting better as the kids now grown up already. The daughter became a rookie singer by now. The son got engaged end of last year and media covered the story and I saw the father too (not sure the son has married or not due to Covid19 compliance)

They are all now happily living with their new family. Even it started with a cheating, but she found her true love now. The female celebrity is so famous in my country, if I say her name, her ex husband name & her current husband name, everyone in my country know them. (except generation Z who born after year  2000) hahaha... 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Good to see everybody is still holding  their ground to their opinions but laughing and making jokes about the drama.

My observations and wish list 

30's  new couple.  I usually skips their scenes but today I stayed to see what going on. I see Song Wong as having a meek personality. Meek as a lamb. 39's wife on the other hand is headstrong and fierce. Opposites right?  Husband's father noted Song Wong's personality and smiled. He also eyeballed her apartment. "Oh, so you own this." And you're well to do too. Dad smiled even more. Hopefully Song Won won't be a doormat for her new in laws. And hopefully she won't be on the receiving end of what goes around comes around. Once a cheater always a cheater.

40's wife some lessons coming up. First, thinking she's better than her friend the radio producer. Second, judging her mother too harshly. She's going to step into her shoes soon and know what it feels like to be betrayed. She will leave her husband. Dong mi will deal with 40's husband and mistress. @partyon had great idea about being stepsister of A Mi.

50's new couple.  I hope that famous actress gets publicly call out for being a homewrecker. And the head of department professor too. I also hope the actress does get pregnant with professors baby and both end up with sleepless nights changing diapers and bottle feedings. This way the professor will feel like the good days when he was in his 20's taking care of babies. If Ga bin leaves him, he can still feel like in his twenties taking care of a baby/toddler.

30's ex wife and 50's new wife.  30's wife too will get pregnant with 50's mistress ex boyfriend. Both of them will meet in the elevator showing their baby bumps. BHR will have her arms wrapped around Ga bin's ex boyfriend. Boyfriend will be very attentive to BHR and congratulates Ga bin on her bump. 

In the end all three wives will choose to stay single and stay together as friends.

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

30's ex wife and 50's new wife.  30's wife too will get pregnant with 50's mistress ex boyfriend. Both of them will meet in the elevator showing their baby bumps. BHR will have her arms wrapped around Ga bin's ex boyfriend. Boyfriend will be very attentive to BHR and congratulates Ga bin on her bump. 

Totally makjang madness!!! Should add the spicy, Writer Lee pregnant with Seo Ban's child and become BHR's hyung soo! hahahaha...

:hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

that's when he spilled the tea that his staff (ohhhh can be called his ex-staff tho) became a "good listener" to his ex-wife before they were divorce and starting from that point, they had an affair.

The power of listening. There is no power more potent. Oprah said the one thing she's learned in her years of hosting a tv show is that "everybody wants to be heard". I've put the long quote in the spoiler box.

Spoiler

"I've talked to nearly 30,000 people on this show, and all 30,000 had one thing in common: They all wanted validation. If I could reach through this television and sit on your sofa or sit on a stool in your kitchen right now, I would tell you that every single person you will ever meet shares that common desire. They want to know: 'Do you see me? Do you hear me? Does what I say mean anything to you?'

"Understanding that one principle, that everybody wants to be heard, has allowed me to hold the microphone for you all these years with the least amount of judgment.

It has worked for this platform, and I guarantee you it will work for yours. Try it with your children, your husband, your wife, your boss, your friends. Validate them. 'I see you. I hear you. And what you say matters to me.'"

https://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/the-oprah-winfrey-show-finale_1/7

We have our laundry lists of qualities we want in a partner BUT if we get a person who listens, and listens well, that list will be discarded faster than Bugs Bunny eating carrots.

In developing different backstories for the cheating, Writernim has the naïve characters who just chat and listen to one another's problems. Small wonder that they're having an affair. Isn't this how office romances start? 

About the way they're saying their lines... I wonder if it's a case of the actors being told to say their lines a specific way. I know the great Writernim Kim Soo Hyung controls how the actors say their lines. They're not allowed to ad-lib, they must reproduce the dialogue EXACTLY as she's written it. Maybe the director asked this cast to say their lines a specific way. Some are more natural eg 50s wife, but the rest.... Sounds coached.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

The power of listening. There is no power more potent.

Yeah, in that celebrity's case, I believed it all started with a simple "Are you ok? Need someone to listen to your story? Don't cry, I'm here for you and be a good listener and take this tissue...." Then cheating happened as that celebrity found comfort with someone's other than her husband.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Gudetamama said:

Back to the drama:

oh, so the scene that the 30s wife walked into the dinning room with the parents & 30s hub & Mistress was just a dream? I did not came across this scene last night, did I miss it?

No, the scene didn't appear yet. Yesterday's scene only 3 of them - PSH's parents met SW & went dinner with her (without PSH) at nearby PSH's parent's house & even invited her to the house. 

Yeahhh, a lot of the teaser showed (the suspense scenes) was all imagination or dream.... hurmmmmmm :unamused:

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

yeah, a lot of her fans really feel relieved when she said she getting a divorce from her ex husband who always bully her mentally and physically. I'm not sure what kind of husband he was during their marriage, but after their marriage crisis broke and media covered it, then we know the husband was so so bad temper.

Poorthing, experiencing family violence during the marriage, She should have left her husband even if she did not cheat.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Gudetamama said:

Poorthing, experiencing family violence during the marriage, She should have left her husband even if she did not cheat.  

I read somewhere in the magazine long time ago, according to her close family members, she numerous times ask for divorce but her ex husband won't sign the papers. Also she hid that domestic violence because of their status as celebrity and also because her ex husband's family warning or something like that. In the 90s, a lot of people hide the domestic violence out of embarrassment, especially celebrity.  

Yeah, cheating is an option but from her situation, she have no other option when one sweet and very nice guy came to be her savior and CHEATS. I'm not in her shoe tho, so what can I say... Cheating is bad and cruel things to do in the world, but if cheating is the answer for some people find their true love, who are we to judge right? 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Yeah, cheating is an option but from her situation, she have no other option when one sweet and very nice guy came to be her savior and CHEATS. I'm not in her shoe tho, so what can I say... Cheating is bad and cruel things to do in the world, but if cheating is the answer for some people find their true love, who are we to judge right? 

The problem is, that it's one case out of a 100000. For the rest 999999 its all just excuses. Both 30's husband and 50's husband have the same reasons to cheat. Both cried loud, that they were unhappy, they couldn't breath and now they found true love. So what, should we have a sympathy for both of them because of that 1 case? Yes, I can understand that sometimes affair can be the only way out of nightmare. But it doesn't mean we should sympathies with other cheaters because they may have their reasons and so on. Exception proves the rule and not vice versa.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

56 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

The problem is, that it's one case out of a 100000. For the rest 999999 its all just excuses. Both 30's husband and 50's husband have the same reasons to cheat. Both cried loud, that they were unhappy, they couldn't breath and now they found true love. So what, should we have a sympathy for both of them because of that 1 case? Yes, I can understand that sometimes affair can be the only way out of nightmare. But it doesn't mean we should sympathies with other cheaters because they may have their reasons and so on. Exception proves the rule and not vice versa.

Totally understand that. This is rare case for some people. 

I don't have sympathy at all for Prof Park, but somehow I understand PSH's reason of cheating, but still he is a cheater. I don't deny it. He might be not the best husband, so do BHR. They both have their own flaws. Yes, totally agree, the key to have the successful marriage is 2 WAY COMMUNICATIONS. Lacking communication surely lead to a problematic marriage. In their case, PSH didn't try to stand for himself, say what's being kept inside and let BHR win in almost argument and conversation. 

Case study  :lol:

What if PSH truly loves SW? Like real real love? Not just smitten by her gentleness, gracefulness, her body, her face & definitely NOT because she's pregnant with his child, but truly love because of her? What you think? 

Edited by hsmz
ask for your thoughts for the case study
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

After EP 4, I'm even more convinced that none of the three men actually feel anything strongly forthe three 'other' women. It is all the newness of a relationship, the thrill we experience when we are in a relationship. It is heightened when it is a 'taboo' or must be kept secret. 

Pan Sa-hyeon finds his relationship with Song Won refreshing as she is different from his wife. Boo Hye-ryung is strong willed and because of her strong opinions, she comes across as someone who talks back. Song Won on the other hand is soft spoken and more domesticated compared to Boo Hye-ryung. Although I strong believe one's domesticity should not be held against a woman. Women are not naturally wired to be domestic. Just as men aren't wired to be domestic. In fact, nowadays, men living alone have learnt to be self reliant and are as domestic as any woman. So, if one is a career oriented, lacking domestic skills, she should not be disapproved of by her in-laws. So the brownie points that Song Won scored because she put away her intended in-laws coats was unfairly gained.

Pan Mun-ho is smitten with her. Like father like son. She definitely appears angelic compared to bold and confident Boo Hye-ryung. Her mannerisms reveal her docile nature. She is what many would consider as an ideal 'daughter in law'. Not demanding, very accommodating, eager to please. Boo Hye-ryung has no chance against her. She is already digging her own grave by contemplating to have an affair. I just wish the writers didn't rob her dignity in the process of making Song Won the perfect choice. I think they have told us enough already that she is not the ideal partner for Pan Sa-hyeon. Leave her with some dignity. Do you have to show her falling from 'grace' to completely annihilate the character. She has done no wrong. She is just the way she is. It so happened that Pan Sa-hyeon and Boo Hye-ryung got married and realized they are incompatible. They are not what they are seeking in their partners. There is absolutely no need to make Boo Hye-ryung a villain of the piece.

The most real character in my eyes is Lee Si-eun. Her feelings and emotions, her outburst everything feels real. The outburst was so real. Every question she demanded an answer for, seemed like every betrayed wife's demand. I went back and re-watched the scene, it gave me goosebumps. She shut Park Hae-ryun off completely. He was in no position to respond to her accusations because every word she said was true! He cannot deny any of those accusations. My heart broke to see Lee Si-eun reliving her pain. Just when she was getting on her feet  Park Hae-ryun had to be brazen about his new love. Disgusting man! 

I am extremely invested in the 50s couple story. I am eagerly waiting for the confrontation between Nam Ga-bin and Park Hyang-gi. Nam Ga-bin needs a reality check. Like I mentioned previously, when in love , life looks rosy.  She confidently says that she would take the backlash  into her stride and that people will forget her when they will have something new to talk about. It is true but is she really ready? Celebrities are the darlings of their fans. They are often used to being adored, not be the the receiving end of heavy criticism.She wishes to get married and have a family as she had loving parents, how does she feel depriving some children of their loving family, their father? Did she ever ponder over that? She doesn't even have a baby (yet) that should stop from acting selflessly.

Lastly, we have Shin Yu-shin blatantly having an affair in public. I am definitely curious to know the reactions of both A Mi and Jo Woong once A Mi and Shin Yu-shin's affair becomes public. Not to mention, it would definitely make things spicier to like @partyon speculated A Mi and Sa Pi-young to be half sisters. I don't believe Shin Yu-shin is in the marriage only for the sake of his daughter. He seems pretty satisfied with the perfect family he has, with a young mistress hanging on his arm. No man wants to take responsibility unless you are Park Hae-ryun and Pan Sa-hyeon.:lol: Most want to have fun without the baggage. A Mi fits the bill. She is happy with the crumbs he is throwing her way. He keeps her pacified with his glib talk. What more can a man complain?

It high time Sleeping Beauty, Sa Pi-young wakes up and smells the coffee. The charade has been continuing for too long. We need the all cards to be put on the table now. I feel dreadful for her mother. Poor lady. I hope Sa Pi-young comes to her senses before it is too late and reconciles with her mother. She has suffered enough already. 

I am only invested in the stories of 40s and 50s couple. I have lost interest in the 30s  couple. Their story is too black and white to my liking. Life isn't so black and white. The gray predominates. That's why I like the other stories. It is messy, it is more real.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

they said when relationship breakdown is 

What he said .. 

what she said .. 

And the true ,  oops mean the writer true :D

She said :  I just realise strong bond was important than passion 

LjHyt48.gif

But THE TRUE  is  :smirk: 

** building their strong bonding, by embarrassing him :sweatingbullets:

dlX806n.gif

**building a strong bond by switching off what he like  :w00t:
IE2nlcp.gif

** building a strong bond by kicking him out from bed while he need her :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

ty7COyu.gif

** building a strong bonding by throwing away his mom food :phew:

Spoiler

KfFRFyx.gif

** building a strong bonding by refusing to do any activity with him :lol:

Spoiler

p9nEphw.gif

** building a strong bonding by let him eat alone while sick :mrgreen:

Spoiler

lNg5nro.gif

** building a strong bonding by not wanting to visit his family with him :wink:

Spoiler

Py0K2xk.gif

**** building a strong bonding by forgetting his parent birthday <_<

Spoiler

p2eyDuF.gif

** building a strong bonding by being rude to his parent :smiley:

Spoiler

CjSTtz8.gif

**building a strong bonding by refusing to do minimum wife duty’s :sweat:

Spoiler

koY9sjU.gif

** ** building a strong bonding by being unreasonable   :unsure:

Spoiler

rD1omKj.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Some are more natural eg 50s wife, but the rest.... Sounds coached.

Not surprising tho, Ms Jeon Soo-kyeong starts her acting career from musical theater and acted a lot in the movies and dramas too.

She married to GM of Millenium Seoul Hilton and keeps her marriage life in private. Wow, just wow! She is totally good actress, I praised her acting in this drama. She keeps her slow pace in season 1, but she will turns herself to be Slim Hiller (J.Lo's character in movie Enough) this season! Badazzzzzz mom & ex-wife!

:heartxoxo:

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

To summarise in short what we learnt from this drama :

• A mistake is something that happens accidentally. Cheating and Lying are not accidents, not a mistake, they are choices.
  • Infidelity does not come from lack of love, it comes from lack of respect.
  • If you leave someone for another person, don't be surprised if that person leaves you for someone else one day (karma??)
  • Never settle for being someone's others when you know you have the full potential to be someone's only. 

Pls feel free to add in the list....

Let's toast for all the wives have a happy ending for them. Cheers!

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

**** building a strong bonding by forgetting his parent birthday <_<

among all the gifs you posted, I hate this the most. at first, I'm happy to see she wanna go date with PSH, I thought maybe go to watch movies and have a little makjang spicy - they bumped into SW and friends, also at the cinema. But of course PSH didn't let BHR meets her. Or they having a dinner with PSH's parents, as she seems to forget PSH's father's birthday right and PSH's parents kept asking for the baby, PSH supports them. It's 3 against 1 and made BHR reconsider it . I wanna see that...

I'm still OK and smile when I saw she booked spa date BUT my smile faded away when she mentioned about PSH's toenails issue to the staff in front of PSH. If she have a lil bit conscience, for sure she will informed the staff in advance, not in front of her husband. And.......... after few foot massages, turned out, I was being deceived by BHR!!!! she have her own agenda which is to ask PSH to lie to his parents TO COVER her as she forgets her father-in-law's birthday and have set another schedule. Further more it was golfing and it's a leisure, not business. Poor PSH, he have to lie to his parents but I'm glad when I watched his mother knew so so well why he lied. :lol: 

@Ameera Aliyou missed this gif when she complain this 

fgmxNdO.gif

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Haaaaaa.. in episode 3, when PSH's father slipped and yelled at him "no apartment" he asked back "what apartment?"

I think, PSH will lost his patience and argue with BHR later once he found out about her plan.

Yeahh, maybe it's just maybe.. What you think?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, hsmz said:

I read somewhere in the magazine long time ago, according to her close family members, she numerous times ask for divorce but her ex husband won't sign the papers. Also she hid that domestic violence because of their status as celebrity and also because her ex husband's family warning or something like that. In the 90s, a lot of people hide the domestic violence out of embarrassment, especially celebrity.  

Yes, everyone has a choice on how they want to live their life.

With the family violence, she could have gather evidence to get divorce, but it may be a longer process, cheating may be faster for her to get out. Good thing that the lover she had was not a married man, I hope.

5 hours ago, airgelaal said:

All the mistress in this drama are single. Actually, the writer should have put the 30s mistress not a divorcee, can you imagine she could not get pregnant with her husband that married for 5yrs but got pregnant with a one night stand. 

5 hours ago, hsmz said:

Case study  :lol:

What if PSH truly loves SW? Like real real love? Not just smitten by her gentleness, gracefulness, her body, her face & definitely NOT because she's pregnant with his child, but truly love because of her? What you think? 

True love or not, he should settled his issues with his wife first. After confirmed divorce, he can sleep with 10 other women, make all 10 pregnant also no one can fault him. Then, we will not have this drama to watch. ^_^

Edited by Gudetamama
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2