[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Sa-hyun's mother is good and just like anyone who cares for her son and her husband. Her nagging towards her husband was so realistic and makes me feel so sad. He really treats her very bad and he doesn't realize it. She treats him good meals every day and he takes care of his dog even better than his wife. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

Honestly, I feel like he tried talking to her, but she shut him down immediately. At least there were a couple of scenes where he tries to communicate with her, only her over domineering personality shines through, it's just her way or no other way. 

Of course you can blame him and say, he should SPEAK UP, or that he knew of her personality before they married. It's just one of those things, you know people but after a while the way you see them changes too, as much as it's likely you didn't know the person that well beforehand anyway. 

Even if she has a domineering personality she is not unreasonable. I can remember only 1 episode when he talked about his dissatisfaction - when she thrown away his mother's food. Yes, it was a scandal, but they both heard each other thoughts. And it's the only way to change something. Sorry, but I can't say that his "trying" was a communication.

I see him as a man, who desperately wanted a German Mastiff. He bought it. But soon he realized, that he had to wake up early and take a dog for a walk. His apartment is not big, but the dog is big. He thought that the dog will be well-behaved from the start, but he had to train her first. As a result, he had so many problems with her and she needed so much time, money and efforts, so he decided to thrown away this dog and buy a cat. Should we blame the dog?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

I see him as a man, who desperately wanted a German Mastiff. He bought it. But soon he realized, that he had to wake up early and take a dog for a walk. His apartment is not big, but the dog is big.

I think he should be allowed to have 2 years exchange if his purchase is at fault lol , he  purchased a cold diamond accessory as wife now he want warm emerald  :mrgreen:

Is it new trend everyone isn’t happy with their purchase these day  :D

Husband on Exchange reasoning mood 

KUvjER9.gif

wife on : husband window shopping mood 
POz8KHm.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Let me start with a caveat. Being a woman, I wish to support another woman, especially one who has been cheated on. However, it is at times difficult to save a drowning man when he himself doesn't want to be saved. This is true for Boo Hye-ryung . She seems to be already looking for greener pastures. She doesn't seem committed to saving her marriage. She is only dictating the terms but there seems to be zero effort made from her side to save the marriage. Does she really love her husband? We have seen previously how hard Lee Si-eun had tried to save her marriage. BHR seems too indifferent. She wants to stay married in name only, I feel. Enjoy the security it offers but feels 'restrained' by the restrictions. She has been flirting around, deliberately provoking, creating opportunities that would lead to her 'fall'. In contrast, we have already seen how different Song Won is from Boo Hye-ryung . She seems to be sorted. She has her head firmly on her shoulders. Mind you, this comes with years of experience. Boo Hye-ryung is young and has much to learn. Does she really have the maturity and stillness that a man looks for in his companion? His anchor in the choppy waters of life? Boo Hye-ryung  is a flighty, young woman at the moment. She has much to learn. 

At the same time, I don't think Song Won and Pan Sa-hyeon will  have a happily ever if he does get the divorce. I am not convinced. Yes, an 'accident' has brought them together and because of the life they have created together, they can never really obliterate them from their life/ memories.  Perhaps, they will find happiness in each other. The writers seem to push that thought across by constantly showing the viewers the contrast between the two woman Boo Hye-ryung  and Song Won. Moreover, the fact that she is pregnant and Pan Sa-hyeon seems to be quite seriously smitten with her do go in Song Won's favour. From what I can see, the writers are pushing Song Won and Pan Sa-hyeon as endgame, whether the viewers approve of it or not. They have tried their best to paint the two ladies in contrasting binary colours- black and white, the sinner and the 'innocent' to help the viewers make the choice. It is always upto us, the viewers whether we accept or not. We will of course have strong views and may not agree with what they are shoving  down our throats but the drama is ultimately their 'baby', and they started with a  vision and they will end on the note they have envisioned, in spite of all the backlash they might face. It's kind of dead end.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

59 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I see him as a man, who desperately wanted a German Mastiff. He bought it. But soon he realized, that he had to wake up early and take a dog for a walk. His apartment is not big, but the dog is big. He thought that the dog will be well-behaved from the start, but he had to train her first. As a result, he had so many problems with her and she needed so much time, money and efforts, so he decided to thrown away this dog and buy a cat. Should we blame the dog?

Sorry Chingu, I am kinda confused. You mean to say SH had to train BHR? Well I am not too sure, to me it looked like she was the master in the relationship and he was being trained. She even said that to her friends to have trained her husband that way :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

At the same time, I don't think Song Won and Pan Sa-hyeon will  have a happily ever if he does get the divorce. I am not convinced.

High five! Nadduuuu! I think the same too. All my posts, I stated I understand why PSH cheats, I can feel "he thinks" he has found his true love, but I didn't convince they will end up happily ever after. I never said that and never think they will end up together happily. Maybe the baby will make them having a contact (but somewhere later) but for PSH to live happily with her, I'm not sure either.

Meanwhile Pan Sa Hyeon...

4w0cyu7.gif

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

29 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Sorry Chingu, I am kinda confused. You mean to say SH had to train BHR? Well I am not too sure, to me it looked like she was the master in the relationship and he was being trained. She even said that to her friends to have trained her husband that way :rubchin:

I mean he must tell what he wants from her. It's not her fault that she can tell her husband what she wants, but he couldn't.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

I don't have much sympathies with BHR. She doesn't seem to be hurt about being cheated on. That's good for her, then,  that her heart didn't bruise nor break. But at the same time her lack of painful emotions makes my sympathies for her go dry. All I see is someone whose "perfect" life was shattered - but not in the way that breaks down people, but just the high standard she had. BHR is a young QUEEN, like she told her friends she trained her husband who adores her and does anything for her, she's got beauty, she's got riches and fame, she's got it made. She doesn't want her life to change. 

Why would she then listen to her husband's weak cries? When she finds out the husband who was supposed to cherish her, actually cheated on her, she was shocked yes, but as episodes go on I think it's simply because her pride got hurt, because like everyone around her says she's so pretty, WHY would anyone cheat on her? 

Now that she recuperated her thoughts are mostly about how her life shouldn't change, but just in case, we see that she's desirable as men clamor for her attention - GIRL GOT OPTIONS. We know. But she still hangs unto her old life, because she wants perfection - only, it's not real anymore, that's why she tries so hard by manipulating everyone around her. 

As for 30s parents. I saw the 30s father being dismissive of his wife all s1 and it culminated into their fight, which is understandable, I'm only amazed that the wife had so much patience. She probably thought oh my husband is just someone who can't show that he cares (which is also not surprising for that generation and males). But when she first saw the kid-like way he lights up when he remeets Dongmi? Well, she already had a bad feeling which now was revealed with Dongmi's letter and present. She totally has been treated like a maid and did everything without much complaints. I hope 30s father SUFFERS without her care. He deserves to wilt, but I got not much hope that he sees the light of his ways. I can only hope that he will experience what it means to be a better husband to the wife who has only known him and served him. 

As for 30s father's ageist remarks? I'm not shocked, because he's been shown to be traditional and honestly a lot of that generation thinks and talks in such an ageist and sexist way. He also thinks all he says is the right thing, when he talks a lot of gibberish. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

It looks like even though there's a warning posted, there's still the mudslinging going on - even among those who should know better.

Topic change: can't wait for next weeks episodes. What's going to happen to Ga-bin who thinks she's got it made. 40's wife said she's not the person she used to be. Husband thought because of her saint like attitude, he was going to have an easy ride with no bumps on his way to marry the younger than him actress. The daughter finds out in the preview and soon Seo Ban will find out. This is more exciting then .... well you know.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I just remembered another moment that made me hate 50's husband: When he said that they should make a law that marriages end after 20 or 25 years because who wants to spend the rest of their lives with someone and kids would be grown so who cares. Some people do happily spend their lives together, you selfish RickRoll'D, and your son isn't grown, but you don't seem to care about him. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, qynn said:

I just remembered another moment that made me hate 50's husband: When he said that they should make a law that marriages end after 20 or 25 years because who wants to spend the rest of their lives with someone and kids would be grown so who cares. Some people do happily spend their lives together, you selfish RickRoll'D, and your son isn't grown, but you don't seem to care about him. 

Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

I remember that scene... from Season 1 when he tried to justify his cheating. He said a lot of garbage back then to make himself feel less guilty, unlike 40s husband 50s husband isn't really smooth and he knows he does wrong but he doesn't care enough. Such educated people are best at justifications, saying the most inane things but in an "intellectual" way. 

Season 2 still shows him not caring about his kids, it seems he is hurt that the kids picked the mother when they found out about him cheating, as he actually wanted to be the "good guy" in their eyes, which is probably why he cooked up the story of "oh i just want a break from our marriage, but for no apparent reason, it's just time" when in fact he was consorting with the one who makes googly eyes at him. 

That's why he now disassociated himself from his kids, since they first "disowned" him. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

56 minutes ago, agenth said:

I don't have much sympathies with BHR. She doesn't seem to be hurt about being cheated on. That's good for her, then,  that her heart didn't bruise nor break. But at the same time her lack of painful emotions makes my sympathies for her go dry. All I see is someone whose "perfect" life was shattered - but not in the way that breaks down people, but just the high standard she had. BHR is a young QUEEN, like she told her friends she trained her husband who adores her and does anything for her, she's got beauty, she's got riches and fame, she's got it made. She doesn't want her life to change. 

Why would she then listen to her husband's weak cries? When she finds out the husband who was supposed to cherish her, actually cheated on her, she was shocked yes, but as episodes go on I think it's simply because her pride got hurt, because like everyone around her says she's so pretty, WHY would anyone cheat on her? 

Now that she recuperated her thoughts are mostly about how her life shouldn't change, but just in case, we see that she's desirable as men clamor for her attention - GIRL GOT OPTIONS. We know. But she still hangs unto her old life, because she wants perfection - only, it's not real anymore, that's why she tries so hard by manipulating everyone around her.

You may not feel that BHR deserves your pity but no one deserves to be cheated on. Moreover, the first survival reaction to cheating is not "crumbling" (unless you are a weak little thing and your body is used to cry, being sad and feeling crushed). When a beta person is cheated on, the first reaction is to not believe it then being cold and unfeeling while looking for the truth then a reason.

Some may feel like you are living a nightmare but nothing can be seen on your face.

Even if you are not in love and think of your partner as a servant/accessory/lover without hot passion, it is still betrayal. It's worse when you never imagined it from that person, this trustful partner. It's not only a slap in the face, it's a knife in your open chest.

She vomited blood and i think that this is how the scenarist showed her pain. We dont need 10 episodes of her crying.

Moreover, i felt heartbroken when BHR was drunk and crying in the shower. Her husband came home, heard and left in shame.

Please remember it because frankly, i find more comments abour BHR deserving it than reproaches toward her husband's mistress.

Because she is pregnant, her past touching and that she makes a great couple with BHR's husband ? Because she is pregnant, the wife lost ? So it's a challenge to whoever can be pregnant first in a fight between the mistress and wife ? So absurd.

The 30's husband is weak hearted. Today he love you and tomorrow he fell out of love. This is the kind of guy who can't be trusted because he is nice but his heart is not weak, and he is guided but it. He could be just like the 50's husband some years later. Unfeeling while not in love.

So many people feel for them (the mistress and 30's husband) but i feel like they are the most dangerous because you forget the victim of their actions : the wife.

And let's be real, all the mistresses in this show are very human, kind of nice and well raised. You don't need to be a vulgar colorful RickRoll'D to be a mistress.

I stand by my principles: a cheater is a cheater. If you sleep or flirt with someone who is taken, you should get prepared to be slapped or insulted.

And if you feel temptation, dont marry or separate before crossing the line If you dont have this mind, you are a cheater.

• Like 6
  • Blob 4

Just like I expected, PSH's parent's now started to grow affections towards SW. That's people, we compared. And don't say they are bad people, they just had their reality checked between their own daughter in law & their son's forbidden love.

1 hour ago, agenth said:

This is the sum up of my perceptions and opinions towards BHR too. She's not a bad girl, she's not a playgirl either (but we never know as the writer-nim didn't show much of her love life before she married PSH, only once she told SPY, she have a crush on her teacher back in season 1) but at least for me, she's the type of person who think she is so perfect in everyway. And that's what bit her back. She wanted to cheat on PSH? My guessing, PSH didn't even care as he now focus more towards his unborn child and the mother. But maybe there will a scene later where he will meet Seo Ban's brother when he found out about BHR's cheating and they talked about BHR, but it just my thoughts. 

:hwaiting2:

50s husband & 40s husband - this is the example of the husband that always think great about themselves. Dr Shin, wait till your wife finds out & we shall see what Writer Lee will do next week. Till then, I will wait. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Just now, Najoua Soussi said:

You may not feel that BHR deserves your pity but no one deserves to be cheated on. Moreover, the first survival reaction to cheating is not "crumbling" (unless you are a weak little thing and your body is used to cry, being sad and feeling crushed). When a beta person is cheated on, the first reaction is to not believe it then being cold and unfeeling while looking for the truth then a reason.

Some may feel like you are living a nightmare but nothing can be seen on your face.

Even if you are not in love and think of your partner as a servant/accessory/lover without hot passion, it is still betrayal. It's worse when you never imagined it from that person, this trustful partner. It's not only a slap in the face, it's a knife in your open chest.

t touching and that she makes a great couple with BHR's husband ? Because she is pregnant, the wife lost ? So it's a challenge to whoever can be pregnant first in a fight between the mistress and wife ? So absurd.

The 30's husband is weak hearted. Today he love you and tomorrow he fell out of love. This is the kind of guy who can't be trusted because he is nice but his heart is not weak, and he is guided but it. He could be just like the 50's husband some years later. Unfeeling while not in love.

So many people feel for them (the mistress and 30's husband) but i feel like they are the most dangerous because you forget the victim of their actions : the wife.

And let's be real, all the mistresses in this show are very human, kind of nice and well raised. You don't need to be a vulgar colorful RickRoll'D to be a mistress.

I stand by my principles: a cheater is a cheater. If you sleep or flirt with someone who is taken, you should get prepared to be slapped or insulted.

And if you feel temptation, dont marry or separate before crossing the line If you dont have this mind, you are a cheater.

I didn't say that BHR deserved to be cheated on, nor that she needs to be "crumbling". My statement on not being sympathetic with her plight is more about that she should just move on, which would be easier for her as she doesnt have kids and she doesn't love her husband. 

I'm only watching her scenes, her words, and that's what I'm basing my thoughts on. I didn't mean that the writer needs to put a crying scene, but BHR words to me don't seem like she wants to work on her marriage because she loves her husband, but due to the fringe benefits of being married to him.  

It's just my personal opinion that she didn't cry in the shower due to her love betraying her, but like you said, she probably regards him as an accessory, especially in the wake of the betrayal. Nowhere have I said it's acceptable that he cheated on her, but there are reasons why this cheating happened, and the major one here is that BHR and PSH don't have a good working marriage as their communication is onesided. 

PSH & his mistress aren't #couplegoals either, but I feel their communication is better than the one he has with his wife, because the mistress actually listens to him. I don't forget that he cheated on his wife. Cheating is bad, but do you really want to be stuck on one thing for the rest of your life? I hope nobody ever gets cheated on, but that's not life. People end up in situations where they often make the wrong choice, that's being human. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

Topic change: can't wait for next weeks episodes

Naddu-yooo! Can't wait to see Hyang Gi meet NGB, SPY meet Ami & BHR takes her first step to cheat. 

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I just realized why I actually even watch this drama.  Mostly it is to read the comments here.  Much more interesting than the drama itself.  Nobody agrees with anybody fully, but it is all just fun fun to read.  Keep it up, friends!  :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

I didn't say that BHR deserved to be cheated on, nor that she needs to be "crumbling". My statement on not being sympathetic with her plight is more about that she should just move on, which would be easier for her as she doesnt have kids and she doesn't love her husband. 

I know that you didn't say that. But what i was trying to illustrate by quoting you is that people are biased toward the gentler one. Here, the mistress is sweet, elegant, delicate and BHR is rude, spoiled, arrogant.

BUt why should she moved on ? In Korea, marriage is not just between 2 people but it's abou two persons with their entire world fusing in a big network relashionship. Otherwise, why does a reationship between in-laws seems so sinful.

And marriage is all about responsability. If you want a marriage about love, just divorce. But the probleme is that the 30's husband dont want to go to court. So he need his wife to agree.

Why should she leave the cheater create their happy ending while she is still hurting ?!

Moreover, the drama is very slow. The mistress is still 1 month pregnant. So it's moving very slowly.

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

PSH & his mistress aren't #couplegoals either, but I feel their communication is better than the one he has with his wife, because the mistress actually listens to him. I don't forget that he cheated on his wife. Cheating is bad, but do you really want to be stuck on one thing for the rest of your life? I hope nobody ever gets cheated on, but that's not life. People end up in situations where they often make the wrong choice, that's being human.

It's being human, yes. But it's a drama, it's not life. They need to create drama. Moreover if every marriage was ending after cheating, people would have give up on marrying. Marriage after cheating, it's not being stuck, it's sometimes just a challenge. Or just be like the 50's wife and suffer in silence. It's bullying.

And the issue is not about them not having kids while the mistress coud give him a "perfect family" (with wife and children) is not a reason enough for them to separate.

And just to be a reminder : the husband agreed to try to have a kid with BHR and not to divorce. He looks like more a guy with 2 wives now. If he want to divorce, he can but he can't win everywhere. He needs to lose some of his "reputation" and "professional credibility".

But just look how he tried to gain his parents's approval to divorce before even talking to his wife. Him, being cute and nice don't make him less disgusting and cowardly.

Just put yourself in BHR's shoes. In my personnal opinion, she should just divorce him (who would like such garbage) but she have every right to try and salvage her marriage. She also have the right to get back at him if it can make her feel better. But well, it won't be right if hr husband was sincerely repenting. But he is not. And the mistress is still seeing him despite her promise.

The cheaters are more like a coupe that BHR and her husband. So their situation looks brighter. But what if the mistress lost her baby and can't conceive anymore ? Well, the situation would be more challenging and less brighter.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1