[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

If anything the writer is shown if it does not depend on wife why husband cheats , it they get opportunity and they lack moral fiber they will cheat . 50s , 40 wife fall into good wife’s but see what thier husbands did , so cheaters will cheat even if you treat your husband like king . Even 30s husbands mother is an example , she devoted entire life for husband but for husband a dog and dogs name sake are important. 

after watching this , it is hilarious to see people and characters putting blame on BHR .

why people are complaining that BHR should let go easily , she needs time to process and think of herself first than think of the trash and thier baby 

I want to see a full kimchi slap from

BHR to mistress and then sue the husband for adultry 

also suddenly I see comments on FIL talking trash talking mistress for her age but this show is so misogynist and expects wife to be doormats and watchers also are doing same to BHR who does not fit into thier misogynist and sexist views

40s wife grooming her daughter to be a perfect wife material is worst of worst . 

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 9
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, we can agree to disagree here, but they had major problems. SH was already frustrated of being controlled by her. Well of course, from her POV, she had reasons for it. She never liked him come home drunk since she hated the smell, controlled what he ate since he was gaining weight, forced him to join the gym for the same and many more. That is being controlled and he was already feeling frustrated by it all.

The cheating didn't start with him having casual talks with SW in my honest opinion. If that is where cheating starts, then I believe most of the people out there would be cheaters for speaking to person of opposite gender other than their spouse. Also, no one really just complain about their married their to others so easily. So when SH told he is considering divorce, he meant it, and at that time nothing really had started between him and SW.

I am not too sure about other things, but being controlled is a major problem in a relationship. I am quite unsure what attentive wife means, but I never saw her as one. Then again, it is just my opinion, and we can just agree to disagree.  

As for me, the cheating started their. I just ask myself how will react if I find out, that my partner secretly acts that way with some random woman. I will feel betrayed.

And they didn't talk about the weather, they talked about his marriage. His wife is famous. And even if she wasn't, people like to gossip. I can't understand how could he trust SW that much.

For me, the main problem of their marriage was his cowardice. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Writiernin is not writing to evoke any thoughts , she is courting controversy and she knows that this will get eye balls and I guess she is well

Known  for that .

unfortunately  we got sucked into it and most of us want to see wives story but looks the mistress glorification will

continue and the series will

drag forever without any resolution

for wives.

On a side note , why is it ok

for 30 mistress to have a baby without him Getting a divorce. And why it is not ok for 50s mistress to have a baby... he is officially divorced LOL again it is hypocrisy to support one and not support others .

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I hate 50's husband more than the other two. His kids are hurt and angry, but instead of reaching out, at least texting them daily to let them know he loves them and is thinking about them, he's just decided they hate him and oh well, let's start over with a new baby. The 50s wife busted her butt for years, but he  casually dismisses her hard work packing him lunches. Trash. 

The 40's husband is the grossest for me, cheating just because. I don't know if I would rather have my significant other cheat because they fell in love or just because they wanted their cake and to eat it too.

The 40's wife gets on my nerves, judging a kid because of what his dad did, managing her daughter's diet and grooming her to be the perfect wife/mother, but I think it's a different cultural mindset. Like how 30's parents, especially dad, reacted to the mistress. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

40 years wife is unintelligent  , she  need reality check so she can come down off her high horse :D

# cheating isn’t in the DNA , or inherited from father to son

That was the scene that upset me most today.  I know there are people who think like that lady (and Korean dramas show a lot of such prejudices based on parental background)... but it is sad when a mom teaches her young daughter such screwed up thinking.

Even worse, the girl already knew it and completed the line for the mom.  Not the first time that she is being taught such prejudices.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

• SC2019 pinned and unpinned this topic
  • SC2019 pinned and unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, jayakris said:

That was the scene that upset me most today.  I know there are people who think like that lady (and Korean dramas show a lot of such prejudices based on parental background)... but it is sad when a mom teaches her young daughter such screwed up thinking.

Even worse, the girl already knew it and completed the line for the mom.  Not the first time that she is being taught such prejudices.

Well, you know what they say. What goes around comes around. :smirk:

40s wife will be in for a shock when she finds out her own daughter also has a father who is a cheater....

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I suddenly think about this........

What if.. if.. the drama shows the 3 wives cheat? And the 3 mistresses are all men?

Don't forget, we are living in the world full of pretenders. Man cheats, so do woman. 

We can always agree to disagree. Yes, 30s couple seems not compatible with each other. PSH said to SW, after the honeymoon phase was over, he realized about his marriage. As you all said, man will never lied to their mistress right. He had battled the war within himself, either he will continue the marriage or not even before he met SW. Remember the scene he needs to fetch her while she was drunk, that was before he started talked to SW. He said, it's like I'm living with a queen, not a wife, in this case it's not a queen-treated but a queen that control everything and always talk rudely to him (remember their conversation when PSH told her he ate soft sofu stew after gym, BHR said "are you crazy?".. How rude she as a wife. Even she is a year older than him, it's not appropriate to talk like that to your husband right...) I guess that's not the first time she talks rudely to her husband. Maybe some of you think it's not rude, just the way she is. But, when you made the other person feel offended, it considered as rude (my opinion)

He then realized he made a mistake by married her but he still holds himself not to get a divorce as his wife's flaws only less affections towards him & acts queen-like. Maybe deep down in his heart, he hoped she will change along the time and he wants to give her a chance even his love has faded away, bit by bit. Also, he don't want listen to his parent's nagging (or the suitable word is embarrassed), telling him he has made a mistake as they against his marriage at the first place. We are all like that right when we made some bad calls without listen to our parents in the past and later regret it? Me too.. Hahahaha...

He didn't caught her cheats, yes I agree she's the type who love man's attention but not the one who entertain them. She is a celebrity & people know her, so maybe she didn't want any bad rumors about her as it will ruin her reputations.

Anyway, my point is, most of us, had similar experienced with the 30s husband. Try, try and try to hold but in the end when we find peace with others, either people, place or job, we will tend to walk away from it. I agree, sometimes PSH needs to let go his anger at his wife and let her know how hurt he's inside, but I guess he don't want to because it will make the situation more worst. (I have experienced this, so I know exactly why PSH didn't want to)

Yeahhh.. That's life, we tend to choose the things that make us happy even it will hurt another person.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

All I am thinking what prospect waiting any woman end with a 30 years old husband

Can I say something? Actually, LOVE is something that we can never understand. As PSH said he's now fall in love with SW, so maybe it's TRUE it is his first time to feel TRUE LOVE. Love is blind, sometimes it will go beyond the boundaries. And we can never justified other people's love. Just my 2cents.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

. As PSH said he's now fall in love with SW, so maybe it's his first time to feel true love.

FOnPxNF.gif

50 years was treated like KING while treated his wife like a LADDER TO HIS DREAM NEED TO THROWN AFTER 20/25 years 

ULUkXyh.gif

40 years was treaded like KING while he treated his wife like a FOOL ,while hiding double life :sweatingbullets:

ici8fZc.gif

30 years was treaded like a PRISONER while treating his wife like PRISON GUARD , HE shouldn’t  refuse anything she Say or do :mrgreen:

so personally I think isn’t love , THE MISTRESS WAS ONLY PERSON LISTEN AND TREAT HIM WARMLY ATFER YEARS OF COLD TREATMENT FROM HIS WIFE . 

# someone blabbering nonsense 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

# someone blabbering nonsense 

Doesn't matter if you think this is nonsense, but we can't deny reality. Some of the cheaters (both man & woman) do found their true love after they cheats. It's the fact either we like it or not, support or not.

And.. what we can do about it?

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, hsmz said:

Maybe deep down in his heart, he hoped she will change along the time and he wants to give her a chance even his love has faded away, bit by bit. 

I can't understand why he thought his wife is a superwoman and is able to read minds. Even more, why would she change if he himself asked her to never change?

He bring all this mess upon himself. It's too late to blame wife.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, hsmz said:

Doesn't matter if you think this is nonsense, but we can't deny reality.

wait , I am talking  about my post is a nonsense , I didn’t mean your opinion a nonsense :D

@Lmangla here is it , how you judge his abs , already posted it in Sub and add when ep 1 aired:tounge_xd:

ZbNlXR9.gif

l7c3UjO.gif

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I can't understand why he thought his wife is a superwoman and is able to read minds. Even more, why would she change if he himself asked her to never change?

He bring all this mess upon himself. It's too late to blame wife.

Honestly, I feel like he tried talking to her, but she shut him down immediately. At least there were a couple of scenes where he tries to communicate with her, only her over domineering personality shines through, it's just her way or no other way. 

Of course you can blame him and say, he should SPEAK UP, or that he knew of her personality before they married. It's just one of those things, you know people but after a while the way you see them changes too, as much as it's likely you didn't know the person that well beforehand anyway. 

Not sure if it's good to assign blame anyway in such a situation. Yes he is wrong for cheating, and the fact he impregnated his mistress isn't extenuating circumstance either. However, fact is the baby did nothing wrong. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

wait , I am talking  about my post is a nonsense , I didn’t mean your opinion a nonsense 

Harharhar, my bad, sorrehhhhh. Yes, all the people who immersed with this drama, will find your post is so accurate. Yes, I can't deny it too. 

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

it's just her way or no other way. 

And... we can see how she dominating her parents in law - how she pushing them. I guess, her parents in law will feel fed up with her self-centered attitude as well later in the next next episodes.

17 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I can't understand why he thought his wife is a superwoman and is able to read minds.

Sometimes, people didn't want to say anything and quietly hope their spouse will change naturally, without ask them so. Yes, for you, you feel sick with PSH's style, but some people IRL have the same style.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4