[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

10 hours ago, hsmz said:

Hurmmm.. This is the problem in the society. Like I said, I against the cheating, but it's possible the reason of man's cheating somehow came from the wife. But we always said, once man caught cheating, he will be put into the blame 100%. I asked my mom regarding this issue, and she said... "We woman, sometimes tend to feel great and thinks we are so right all the time. We always see our spouse's fault by not looking at ours too." 

So, writer-nim wanna show that, sometimes, it's not fair to put the blame 100% to the husband when he caught being cheated. Yes, in trashy Dr Shin & Prof Park's case, we can call the husbands - trashy husband as the wife seems didn't have too much lacking. Even they are a working mom, they managed to cook, keep their house clean, spend time together at home and having a good conversation with their husbands (see flashback episodes) but did you study BHR's personality and the way she treated PSH in the flashback episodes? Yeah, she just being herself like you and you said, but by being herself is reflected a bit of the reasons why her husband start to cheat. Just IMHO. No offense yaa...  

I don't hate her but I don't support her and PSH too... She just lost in her own world because she's actually having unstable emotions.

What ever little they have shown of BHR , yes I think I studied her and she is what she shows 

her makeup is and was always garish , PSH fell in love with her beauty and then later started to dislike it .

cooking- you have seen that she is particular about food that she eats , I am sure it would have been the same when they dated just like she said there are 24 hour eating places now in Korea,  so that is her likes to  eat out  , it is not a hidden trait

very direct - she seems to have been attracted to Seo bam but never acts on it , one time she was annoyed that he did not greet her , she got down in front of her husband and asked him that , she shows what she is as she is to her husband and everyone . Also she never entertains any male fan which is about to change now 

she is vain - evident by her talk , I am

sure that must have been very evident when dating PSH also 

children - she put this condition before marriage at the risk of loosing a prospective groom , so she does not hide her intentions 

in-laws - she is polite when they meet but is not overtly good to them . She humors them and gets along as most in-laws do

hitting - I don’t think it was hinted that she was abusive , her catching him 

Him cheating made her angry , I am good with it. Husband deserved a good beating

Care : she does care for her husband and loves him. There are very few but they showed that she cares. People are hung up that asked him to sleep on couch when he had cold , it should have been good if she changed places but it is what she is . She is protecting her voice which is crucial to her job . and to think how her husband got cold because he was too thoughtful for mistress and stood outside the car in cold while she slept inside, that is his act while dating 

he comes home and want to thoughtlessly jump into same bed at the risk of infecting his wife , this is his true nature 

so what I feel is she never hid her  actual personality , it is PSH pulled her in with hard work and glib talk just like you see now how he is working behind her to ensure he keeps seeing mistress .He is showing his actual personality to wife and his acting and sly nature to mistress .

i hope this clarifies PSH is  glib talker like his mom said and he will soon loose interest and the wife is not at fault. I am god she did not

bend backwards to serve him , it would have been much more heart ache .

10 hours ago, wildcherry said:

I hate all the 3 mistresses. Whatever their reasons are, they’re just that, a mistress & a home wrecker! Its not like the men hide the fact they’re married. For sure the husbands are the biggest SOB but these mistresses are no better, they have relationships & sex fully aware their partners are married & have responsibilities elsewhere. If its ok for them to have sex with someone else husband, does that mean its fine for their husbands to have affairs with some other women too, for whatever reason? 

My pov of the 40s couple, well I hate the mistress just the same as others, tho other husbands are just the same level of bstd, the 40s husband is really creepy, the wife is so snobbish & arrogant especially towards her mother, I actually feel less pity for her & can’t  wait to see how her reaction when she finds out her husband cheated on her, using his stepmom as his shield. I want to see how “forgiving” she would be for the sake of her daughter, just like what she told her mother. I want her to grovel the hurting words she threw to her mother. With her arrogance I doubt that she can handle her cheating husband better than her mom. Making worst, she’s having a crush at the sound engineer, when he only has eyes for the 50s wife, the woman she looks down to.

As for the 30s wife I don’t really dislike her. She is very self opinionated & speaks her mind but she has been true to herself. It is the husband problem to promise something he can’t do & too scared to confront her with his real thought. Should he confronted her as fiercely & seriously, no doubt they will fight but at least she knows what he’s thinking. Like many pointed out here, if he really craving for homecook meals, why didn’t he cook himself? Because he is just a spoilt brat who needs coddling & pampering just like his mom did to him? Who said men can’t cook? Many of the top chef are men. Instead of expecting his wife cook for him, why can’t he cook for his wife, especially when the wife working at odd hours. The 30s husband is still immature & still doesn’t know the different between love & lust. He’s been lusting after women, not truly loves them.

My thought on the 50s couple. The 50s husband is the one I dislike the most among the 3. Maybe because others are already successful & financially independent when they met their wives & they didn’t put their wives the hardship to provide for their family & to live comfortably. Perhaps he’s going thru his mid life crisis but hopefully when he wakes up from his dream it’ll be too late for him to return to his family. Tho I’m annoyed to the 50s wife who still clinging to the hope the husband will return to her again, I can understand her. For him, she sacrificed her whole life & her maiden family. It’s like her life was a nightmare. But I agree with her daughter, not to dwell on their no good father, and moves on with what left of her life, to search for her own happiness. The son is still too young to understand & to handle his possessiveness but in time, if his mom meets a cool guy who can be a better father to him, for sure he won’t need his self centered father anymore 

Right on 30s couple , they just need to have good fighters airing their issues. PSH is too meek or sly he does not want to work on the marriage and just gives in as a tactic .

if they fight they will know what other thinks and I think it will make way for communication and peace .

but it is too forgone now , I hate to see BHR forgiving him .

i want him to suffer and no happiness .

mistress can go to hell. She is also one sly fox , says good things but does just opposite .

40s couple - I think husband sees himself in father role to his wife , he wants to protect her and take care of her. He does not think cheating is anyway interfering with his duty . 

10 hours ago, hsmz said:

From my opinion, at first PSH didn't have any intention to sleep with SW. He always respects SW and from their scenes, I didn't see when PSH try to take advantage from SW, except for his sympathy hug to SW when SW cried. The hugs are not showing any intimacy intention, just like a hug from brother to sister. But, yeahhhh it's still wrong because it was the "door" that opens both feelings. And the night out at Gangneung, is something that they both didn't plan. Yes, you know sometimes you can't avoid especially when you are both all alone in the room and having unstable emotions. Even stranger can made out with other stranger. But they have known almost half a year, know each other stories and never wanna hurt each other just like PSH said, so it means, they have formed a feeling towards each other.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't defend their action, IT WAS WRONG for someone's husband to make out with other woman, but I believe they also didn't expect to make Baby Bada :lol:

He just can't win with his wife. Remember raise the dog scene? He just wanted raising a dog but his wife said this and this. Ok understand, raising a dog needs a lot of energy and time, but I guess that was PSH's plan to make BHR come home early and spend time with him without going to golf, clubbing, drinking.... 

And when he asked to go exercise together, she said she played drum and this and this too. Why can't she at least spend one day with her husband and encouraging him and give a full support to him?

If you watch 1st episode in season 2, PSH said he can cook. I think he didn't want to cook and eat by himself. Yes, some people are like that, they didn't want to eat all alone at home (but can if at restaurant). In the first flashback episode, PSH wanted to heat the foods, but BHR went out even telling him. Maybe she texted him but is it so hard to knock the bathroom door and let your husband know that you wanna go out? Put yourself at PSH's shoe, what do you feel? That's when I realized, he just don't like to eat alone at home.

Finally, I can conclude here, PSH is the one who always tried hard, but BHR just take him for granted.

Your explanation for PSH  actions is too much.

normal men and women don’t plan dates with side chicks or acquaintances just like that that too behind the backs of family .

the first chance they got to be alone in the room , they slept ha ha ha ... 

So please don’t tell me that they were both so pure and innocent people , if they were , mistress would not offer herself for sleeping with him nor he would have accepted it. 

all the things they were doing is dating and they are just masking it as just talks , he lusted after her and she saw a young man who is falling for her and took her chance .

even now you see she says she she does not him want him but goes and meets the mom . If she was half serious about her good intentions , she would cut contact with him.

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, wildcherry said:

My thought on the 50s couple. The 50s husband is the one I dislike the most among the 3. Maybe because others are already successful & financially independent when they met their wives & they didn’t put their wives the hardship to provide for their family & to live comfortably

They both are from a very rich families. A very big part of their success and financial independence came from their parents.  For example, 30's husband admitted that he cant provide for his family alone, his wife had to work. I don't know how great 40's husband as a doctor, but I'm sure that his father's clinic was a big bonus for his career. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, airgelaal said:

So, sorry, but I'm on the wife's side. Mistress knew only part of the story but was quick to judge. As if husbands never lie to their mistresses

Heyy, don't be sorry. There's no wrong or right here. We are just discussing about the bunch of cheaters in their own world, in the drama, not reality for that matters. If you on the wife's side, it's OK. Your choice.

But for me, I still think the wife's personality and attitude is part of the contributor factors and part of the reason why PSH cheats. Don't ever forget, this is a Makjang drama, anything can happen. We never know, maybe the writer will show the dark secret of BHR -  she's having a sugar-daddy or still having a relationship with her rich ex-boyfriend (using VIP rooms ofcoz)

She loves to play golf, clubbing and drinks with her friends without PSH right... And never wants to do anything with PSH, except having a dinner with him & spa session once a while. Maybe, maybe, IMO, PSH's cheating is the karma that will bite her back. Who knows and maybe one day PSH caught her. Aigooooo... Anything can happen in the makjang world right?

Phoebe, the writer-nim even can bring the lonely transparent haleboji ghost into the drama... 

:shaq:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 1

I finally watched ep.1-2 of season 2 properly today. My favorite character of the drama atm is PSH’s mother. She is a good wife and a good mother, though not flawless. 

Anyway, I am rooting for the PSH to be able to get divorced and unite with Song Won in marriage. What I see is that he sincerely wants the best way out for everyone. He is willing to stay married to BHR and be her slave as long as he gets to see his child once in a while. His whole pleading with his mother to help SW out is so that he could keep his promise to BHR to cut ties with SW, be it maybe only for duration of pregnancy. At least he feels bad enough to not stress out BHR anymore by complying to her demands. I don’t see that as being meek. It’s just that BHR is way too dominant and aggressive. Sorry, but the scene of her eating alone at home, I sense a nasty scheming from her with regard to what she has proposed to her in-laws. She knows she could never get to see SW through PSH so she is using the in-laws so that she could have access to SW. It’s not difficult to imagine what she might do while confronting SW. 

PSH is not being weak but he is trying to make the best arrangements for SW and their child. I consider that as being responsible. He could’ve just leave as SW kept asking him to, but he didn’t. He bothered to take time and effort to make sure everyone is happy. Of all the three mistresses, I can still tolerate SW because she is the only one who is aware and bothered by the fact that the miracle she is experiencing is bringing hurt to another person. And many times she pushed PSH away from her. She only wants the baby, but undeniably moved by PSH’s care as well. 

It’s unfortunate that some of the translations on Netflix paints a different picture of what is being conveyed. One example is when PSH was pleading with his mother to help care for SW and baby.

~ English subs:How can she (BHR) be my priority right now? I am willing to take whatever punishment there is. The baby did nothing wrong though”   
~ Chinese subs: Right now we cannot only care about HR alone. Whatever the retribution and punishment, let me be the one to bear it. The baby has done nothing wrong.”

Of course I don’t know which translation is more accurate to the original language, but my point is they give different perceptions of the person PSH. Which is yet another reason why we have such diverse/opposing views here on the characters in this drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Green Chilli said:

the first chance they got to be alone in the room , they slept ha ha ha ... 

So please don’t tell me that they were both so pure and innocent people , if they were , mistress would not offer herself for sleeping with him nor he would have accepted it. 

Not saying PSH & SW pure and innocent. They both wrong, and need to repent and ask forgiveness towards the people they hurt. And the first chance they got to be alone in the room, they slept - showing that they can't think rationally. PSH is not in his normal state, as he just fought with his wife & SW, a lonely woman who seeing a younger man that appreciates and likes her and he is in front of her. They both are lost in their own world that nobody will understand. I also sometimes can't understand as I numerous times mentioned, why SW need to open door for PSH and why PSH need to hire her as his counselor... *tilt head to the left & right*

Sunghoon as the lead also once mentioned in the interview if I'm not mistaken, he also having hard time to understand PSH & he will portrays with all his might for the viewers to understand what exactly kept deep down in PSH's heart. 

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

PSH is not being weak but he is trying to make the best arrangements for SW and their child. I consider that as being responsible.

Super agree with you on this!!! As I mentioned, PSH is a lawyer, he knows so so well about the paternity suits and suchs. He trying to be as responsible as he can because he knew he's the one who created the mess. Yes, some of you directly said he is trashy husband, no different with the other 2 trashy husbands but he said he is willing to face all the punishments

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

he sincerely wants the best way out for everyone.

True. That's why he never will tells BHR about SW, as he don't want to make the situation any worse and affected the baby. SW in her 40s, can suffers miscarriage easily. The baby is miracle for both of them, and the baby has done anything wrong. Even some of you never want to understand PSH and SW situation, and siding BHR, but can we take a minute to pray for the baby safety? 

• Confused 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

He bothered to take time and effort to make sure everyone is happy.

His efforts only make everyone unhappy. He makes sure to show everyone, that she was forced to stay with his wife, that he is extremely unhappy, but he has no other choice. This behavior will definitely make his wife, mistress and parents happy.

His choice is to not make a choice. If SW wasn't pregnant, he would never talk about divorce. He decided to stay with his wife only because she was in the hospital. And so on. As I see it, the only choice he made himself - decision to marry his wife. And this only choice was a mistake.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I finally watched ep.1-2 of season 2 properly today. My favorite character of the drama atm is PSH’s mother. She is a good wife and a good mother, though not flawless. 

Anyway, I am rooting for the PSH to be able to get divorced and unite with Song Won in marriage. What I see is that he sincerely wants the best way out for everyone. He is willing to stay married to BHR and be her slave as long as he gets to see his child once in a while. His whole pleading with his mother to help SW out is so that he could keep his promise to BHR to cut ties with SW, be it maybe only for duration of pregnancy. At least he feels bad enough to not stress out BHR anymore by complying to her demands. I don’t see that as being meek. It’s just that BHR is way too dominant and aggressive. Sorry, but the scene of her eating alone at home, I sense a nasty scheming from her with regard to what she has proposed to her in-laws. She knows she could never get to see SW through PSH so she is using the in-laws so that she could have access to SW. It’s not difficult to imagine what she might do while confronting SW. 

PSH is not being weak but he is trying to make the best arrangements for SW and their child. I consider that as being responsible. He could’ve just leave as SW kept asking him to, but he didn’t. He bothered to take time and effort to make sure everyone is happy. Of all the three mistresses, I can still tolerate SW because she is the only one who is aware and bothered by the fact that the miracle she is experiencing is bringing hurt to another person. And many times she pushed PSH away from her. She only wants the baby, but undeniably moved by PSH’s care as well. 

It’s unfortunate that some of the translations on Netflix paints a different picture of what is being conveyed. One example is when PSH was pleading with his mother to help care for SW and baby.

~ English subs:How can she (BHR) be my priority right now? I am willing to take whatever punishment there is. The baby did nothing wrong though”   
~ Chinese subs: Right now we cannot only care about HR alone. Whatever the retribution and punishment, let me be the one to bear it. The baby has done nothing wrong.”

Of course I don’t know which translation is more accurate to the original language, but my point is they give different perceptions of the person PSH. Which is yet another reason why we have such diverse/opposing views here on the characters in this drama. 

he is not doing it for everyone’s well being , he is doing it for himself to

buy time and keep everyone in his life .. he wants BHR to give him divorce , that’s what he said in latest episode , if only BHR agrees and he does not want to be reminded of her coughing blood , for him it is nothing much , he called it blood card.

Just talking about life ended up them having baby ... just imagine seeing mistress and baby regularly will result into what, he will officially setup a second home as he cannot make BHR agree , he wants to have both but behind wife’s back . His plan is to get them settled into a second home and then ignore BHR ..

and why does a pregnant lady needs so much care that a mistress has to meet the mother of PSH , too much ... pregnancy is not a disease .

he is a smooth talker , only BHR is not falling for it this time , hence her scheme with in-laws to move her away , may be she wants to meet.

the baby card is so convenient and he knows in-laws will be totally on his side for the baby .

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

Not saying PSH & SW pure and innocent. They both wrong, and need to repent and ask forgiveness towards the people they hurt. And the first chance they got to be alone in the room, they slept - showing that they can't think rationally. PSH is not in his normal state, as he just fought with his wife & SW, a lonely woman who seeing a younger man that appreciates and likes her and he is in front of her. They both are lost in their own world that nobody will understand. I also sometimes can't understand as I numerous times mentioned, why SW need to open door for PSH and why PSH need to hire her as his counselor... *tilt head to the left & right*

Sunghoon as the lead also once mentioned in the interview if I'm not mistaken, he also having hard time to understand PSH & he will portrays with all his might for the viewers to understand what exactly kept deep down in PSH's heart. 

Super agree with you on this!!! As I mentioned, PSH is a lawyer, he knows so so well about the paternity suits and suchs. He trying to be as responsible as he can because he knew he's the one who created the mess. Yes, some of you directly said he is trashy husband, no different with the other 2 trashy husbands but he said he is willing to face all the punishments

True. That's why he never will tells BHR about SW, as he don't want to make the situation any worse and affected the baby. SW in her 40s, can suffers miscarriage easily. The baby is miracle for both of them, and the baby has done anything wrong. Even some of you never want to understand PSH and SW situation, and siding BHR, but can we take a minute to pray for the baby safety? 

then it is a right thing not to support PSH role and don’t try to find reasons for his cheating ... cheating is cheating simple .

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

Heyy, don't be sorry. There's no wrong or right here. We are just discussing about the bunch of cheaters in their own world, in the drama, not reality for that matters. If you on the wife's side, it's OK. Your choice.

But for me, I still think the wife's personality and attitude is part of the contributor factors and part of the reason why PSH cheats. Don't ever forget, this is a Makjang drama, anything can happen. We never know, maybe the writer will show the dark secret of BHR -  she's having a sugar-daddy or still having a relationship with her rich ex-boyfriend (using VIP rooms ofcoz)

She loves to play golf, clubbing and drinks with her friends without PSH right... And never wants to do anything with PSH, except having a dinner with him & spa session once a while. Maybe, maybe, IMO, PSH's cheating is the karma that will bite her back. Who knows and maybe one day PSH caught her. Aigooooo... Anything can happen in the makjang world right?

Phoebe, the writer-nim even can bring the lonely transparent haleboji ghost into the drama... 

:shaq:

just to prove your point don’t go and insinuate  on sugar daddy and ex boyfriends ... none of that has been shown so you should limit yourself to what was shown.

Maximum you can say is she is after her in-laws money .

i hope she sues for adultry and public shame mistress , PSH , parents , get hefty money and go off with new beau ..

PSH and mistress have to get their punishment , what is their punishment is we have to see ...but can’t trust the writer who glorified cheating may not give such a closure to BHR 

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 1
  • Blob 4

15 hours ago, samzi85 said:

If they end up back together he needs to buck his ideas up

I am lost. What does buck mean? I've looked it up here and there. Are you a young person? I am going to a my granddaughter's high school graduation today. I may ask around there for an answer. The slang may be a generation gap thing. In the 90's when a young person would say, that is sick, my jaw dropped to found out it means brilliant.

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

and why does a pregnant lady needs so much care that a mistress has to meet the mother of PSH , too much ... pregnancy is not a disease .

Being pregnant in your 40s is very high risk. His mother was shocked too to find out this is the first pregnancy. 

What’s done is done. It wasn’t exactly his choice to have a baby, so he has to make the best decisions now for everyone’s sake. He cannot undo whatever that happened and wallowing over it will lead to nowhere. Just like BHR keeps hammering his mistake over him while he was getting dressed, they will never move on to a happier healthier relationship. What I am seeing is that she intends to use that card to control him and make him give in to her demands. That will not make a good marriage. I also cannot remember she reflecting on herself why their marriage has become like so. Sure she cried, sure she is stressed out until ulcer, but we don’t know the reason for those. Was she crying over the loss of love from her husband, or that she is pitying herself? Was she stressed out because her marriage is falling apart, or that she will have to face the shame as a divorcee? We don’t know. So she could be a selfish person too, who only thinks of herself and her well-being. We don’t know until it is further revealed to us in the story. 

People fall in love and out of love. That’s the reality. Some people choose to remain in unhappy marriage for various reasons, personal or pressures from society. Some choose to go on separate ways, amicably or hostilely. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

just to prove your point don’t go and insinuate  on sugar daddy and ex boyfriends ... none of that has been shown so you should limit yourself to what was shown.

It's just my opinion and part of my imagination from my own perspective as we already knew how makjang the writer-nim is. She can even kill the lead characters in the middle of drama if she likes (she has done that!)
So FOR ME, if she wanted to show BHR having a dark secret affair behind PSH, she can writes it. It just my opinion, and i don't owe anyone either i should prove it or not.

12 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

then it is a right thing not to support PSH role and don’t try to find reasons for his cheating ... cheating is cheating simple

to support PSH role or not is everybody's right. just like people who eat Big Mac without the Big Mac sauce. For you maybe it's not perfect but for someone's else, it's their way of eating and they love it. Yes, cheating is cheating, who says cheating is allowed? But for me, we have to see real root cause why cheating happened. In PSH's case, I quite understand how he felt. It's wrong for him to cheats on his faithful wife (which she didn't entertain any male fans or cheated too) but limit is a limit. He said numerous times, he always feel hurt and disappointed by his wife. Not once but numerous of times. I guess, before PSH met SW, PSH was the one who waited for his wife to divorce him as he didn't want to give a bad reputation to BHR. But then his feelings changed after he met SW. It's wrong for him to start & SW too but people like you and me are vulnerable. We tend to do something beyond our boundaries. That's why war is still happening now, in 21st century.

Before he knew SW was pregnant, he planned to file for the divorce too. He said to her when SW got back from Jeju in the flashback episode 1, season 2. The coughed blood scene was after BHR knew about the pregnancy right? Ask everyone in the world, are you even have the guts to send the divorce papers while your wife or husband warded into hospital? Yes, you will if you a one EVIL BEAST. But PSH felt so sorry for his wife, and said himself he will ended his dark affair to calm down the hot situation they've been thru at that time. But then he realized he can't. Why? Because he fully aware about his responsibility and then he realized his feelings towards SW too. He said he will do whatever BHR ask him to do but let the mother & baby stay in peace at least after the child birth. He then asked for his mother to help him because he aware that he have the obligation towards the baby. 

Some of us, feel this is all nonsense by PSH, just like you think but for me I love to think differently. It's just me & I don't force anyone to agree with me. We always can be agree to disagree, peace! 

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What I am seeing is that she intends to use that card to control him and make him give in to her demands. That will not make a good marriage. I also cannot remember she reflecting on herself why their marriage has become like so. Sure she cried, sure she is stressed out until ulcer, but we don’t know the reason for those. Was she crying over the loss of love from her husband, or that she is pitying herself? Was she stressed out because her marriage is falling apart, or that she will have to face the shame as a divorcee? We don’t know. So she could be a selfish person too, who only thinks of herself and her well-being. We don’t know until it is further revealed to us in the story. 

Couldn't agree more with you. I didn't see BHR reflecting herself at all. At least SW went to church and ask for Lord's forgiveness and PSH admitted his mistakes in front of everybody. BHR never asked to PSH, "Am I that bad till you cheats?" All she asked was "is she's (refer to PSH's dark lover) good, entertain you well?" And the part keep hammering him about how he dress, forget to wear a socks, made me rolled my eyes. And you asked the question early in the morning, where we should go out and make money with ease mind and stable emotion, but you asked him and raised your voice to your husband. So "suweyyyy" to ask about upsetting things early in the morning. BHR, you need to learn what is the best time to ask difficult question, it's definitely not in the morning.

If we see BHR's eyes and smile, we know she up to something. PSH made mistake, yes he admitted it, he wants a divorce but you won't sign the papers. You said you can't trust him anymore, so now what's remain is revenge to satisfy yourself.  

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sure she cried, sure she is stressed out until ulcer, but we don’t know the reason for those. Was she crying over the loss of love from her husband, or that she is pitying herself?

I have been experienced this. I cried but not because i lost my love, but cried in the shower because i pity myself. So, yeahhh, i know that feeling. And we shall see BHR's next steps in the next next episodes. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Next week teaser ....

Bu Hye-ryeong drunk and said something to Pan Sa-hyeon...

Above all, in the last broadcast, Pan Sa-hyeon (Sung Hoon) told Bu Hye-ryeong (Lee Ga-ryeong) that she and Song-won (Lee Min-young) were going to settle down. However, contrary to Bu Hye-ryeong's intentions, So Ye-jeong (Pan Sa-hyeon's mother) met Song-won without Bu Hye-ryeong's request at the request of Pan Sa-hyeon, raising the tension.
In this regard, the scene of the ‘heavy declaration’ by Sung Hoon and Lee Ga-ryeong is drawing attention. In the play, Bu Hye-ryeong, after drinking alcohol, has a serious conversation with Pan Sa-hyeon. Pan Sa-hyeon, who was in the living room, sees Bu Hye-ryeong and goes to the kitchen to get something to drink, but Bu Hye-ryeong stops her and brings up the story. It is said that Bu Hye-ryeong, who reacted sharply to Pan Sa-hyeon's calm detour, threw a determined word with a serious expression to embarrass Pan Sa-hyeon, and is raising questions about what is the decisive word thrown by Bu Hye-ryeong, who said that she would endure the pregnancy of an affair woman.

0000125641_001_20210617114706489.jpg?typ

0000125641_004_20210617114706579.jpg?typ

0000125641_002_20210617114706528.jpg?typ

Spoiler

0000125641_005_20210617114706599.jpg?typ

0000125641_003_20210617114706549.jpg?typ

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put the rest of the images in the spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

Before he knew SW was pregnant, he planned to file for the divorce too. He said to her when SW got back from Jeju in the flashback episode 1, season 2. The coughed blood scene was after both PSH & BHR knew about the pregnancy right? Ask everyone in the world, are you even have the guts to send the divorce papers while your wife or husband warded into hospital? Yes, you will if you a one EVIL BEAST. But PSH felt so sorry for his wife, and said himself he will ended his dark affair to calm down the hot situation they've been thru at that time.

Common, he didn't send divorce papers not because he pitied his wife that much. He knows, that without her contest they will go to court and he will be in a great disadvantage. It can even ruin his career as a lawyer. 

He is out of this marriage and has no plans to return. He left for his wife only her status. he is so cold to his wife and unhappy, that, I'm sure, he thinks that sooner or later she will decide to divorce him herself.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, airgelaal said:

One of my favorite dramas is "I have a lover". First 10 episodes portrayed wife as a heartless RickRoll'D, so young and poor mistress had to save a man from this evil woman. But later we saw another side of the story that changed almost everything.

So, sorry, but I'm on the wife's side. Mistress knew only part of the story but was quick to judge. As if husbands never lie to their mistresses.

I like "I have a Lover" too! But I have to skip some parts or watched in fast forward on the 1st 10 episodes, my heart couldn't take it, feel so sad for the wife.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

Common, he didn't send divorce papers not because he pitied his wife that much. He knows, that without her contest they will go to court and he will be in a great disadvantage. It can even ruin his career as a lawyer. 

But for me, I still think he pitied BHR and blamed himself for her sickness. If not, why he have to run to meet her at the hospital and stay with her by the bed? He definitely and directly said to his parents that he falls out of love with BHR. And he will agree straightaway if BHR file for the divorce and he knows what are the consequences that he will face if BHR sues him. He will gets humiliations and suchs, and he aware about that. Come on, he's a lawyer. He fully aware that he was the one who created the mess, if not why he told BHR that his dark lover was pregnant. Actually he didn't have to spill the tea that SW was pregnant & he can keep the secret till SW gives birth. He can urges BHR for the divorce without telling her about the baby, or start to live separately but he's the man who knows to responsible of his actions. Also, he didn't acts like Prof Park who directly said he was suffocated with the marriage by telling this and this about his wife's flaws. PSH didn't say to BHR directly what she has done to hurt him, maybe he wants BHR to realize by herself. Unfortunately, not. Till now, we never see a scene she asks directly to PSH why he cheated. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Being pregnant in your 40s is very high risk. His mother was shocked too to find out this is the first pregnancy. 

What’s done is done. It wasn’t exactly his choice to have a baby, so he has to make the best decisions now for everyone’s sake. He cannot undo whatever that happened and wallowing over it will lead to nowhere. Just like BHR keeps hammering his mistake over him while he was getting dressed, they will never move on to a happier healthier relationship. What I am seeing is that she intends to use that card to control him and make him give in to her demands. That will not make a good marriage. I also cannot remember she reflecting on herself why their marriage has become like so. Sure she cried, sure she is stressed out until ulcer, but we don’t know the reason for those. Was she crying over the loss of love from her husband, or that she is pitying herself? Was she stressed out because her marriage is falling apart, or that she will have to face the shame as a divorcee? We don’t know. So she could be a selfish person too, who only thinks of herself and her well-being. We don’t know until it is further revealed to us in the story. 

People fall in love and out of love. That’s the reality. Some people choose to remain in unhappy marriage for various reasons, personal or pressures from society. Some choose to go on separate ways, amicably or hostilely. 

I don’t think

there was any talk about high risk in the series , not all pregnancies in 40 is high risk .

she went to jeju for goodness sake, if it was high risk , she would not have travelled. 

both PSH and mistress are using this push their own agenda.

i have no sympathy for pregnancy which causes immense pain to some one else.

the wife essentially caught the man red handed for cheating and got bombed with pregnancy news and the man is remorseless and was rude because he thought BHR would immidiately ask for divorce ,he was being sly relying on her to ask for divorce because now there is no way he can file divorce, fault is his ,  it did not work and she fell ill for stress ,that’s what doctors said and he because feels guilty and lacks backbone to resist the pressure from wife and pressure agreed to end the affair but he cannot and is showing on his face how unhappy he is to wife everyday and you expect wife to be nice and understanding and reflect on herself why cheating happened .

cheating happened because he could not control himself and he is of weak moral character .

wife is still processing and reeling under the after effects of the storm that hit her. She does not have obligation to think for his side only herself first. Whether she cried for herself or her for failing marriage or her trust being broken or her live failing so miserably , it is all included it is one reason that she is crying. 

she should put herself first and go according to what is good for her , she does not need to think about anybody else

5 hours ago, airgelaal said:

He is out of this marriage and has no plans to return. He left for his wife only her status. he is so cold to his wife and unhappy, that, I'm sure, he thinks that sooner or later she will decide to divorce him herself.

Agree with this , he cannot get a divorce unless she consents . He cannot file for divorce because he does not have any grounds. She can defiantly sue him , I hope she does. 

he is just buying time to go with the flow and ensure mistress and baby stays in his life till he figures out next step with BHR, he will be over the moon if BHR agrees , he said as much in ep 2.

BHR should keep them hanging and

make them suffer . It is too easy to give them divorce just like that .

8 hours ago, hsmz said:

It's just my opinion and part of my imagination from my own perspective as we already knew how makjang the writer-nim is. She can even kill the lead characters in the middle of drama if she likes (she has done that!)
So FOR ME, if she wanted to show BHR having a dark secret affair behind PSH, she can writes it. It just my opinion, and i don't owe anyone either i should prove it or not.

to support PSH role or not is everybody's right. just like people who eat Big Mac without the Big Mac sauce. For you maybe it's not perfect but for someone's else, it's their way of eating and they love it. Yes, cheating is cheating, who says cheating is allowed? But for me, we have to see real root cause why cheating happened. In PSH's case, I quite understand how he felt. It's wrong for him to cheats on his faithful wife (which she didn't entertain any male fans or cheated too) but limit is a limit. He said numerous times, he always feel hurt and disappointed by his wife. Not once but numerous of times. I guess, before PSH met SW, PSH was the one who waited for his wife to divorce him as he didn't want to give a bad reputation to BHR. But then his feelings changed after he met SW. It's wrong for him to start & SW too but people like you and me are vulnerable. We tend to do something beyond our boundaries. That's why war is still happening now, in 21st century.

Before he knew SW was pregnant, he planned to file for the divorce too. He said to her when SW got back from Jeju in the flashback episode 1, season 2. The coughed blood scene was after BHR knew about the pregnancy right? Ask everyone in the world, are you even have the guts to send the divorce papers while your wife or husband warded into hospital? Yes, you will if you a one EVIL BEAST. But PSH felt so sorry for his wife, and said himself he will ended his dark affair to calm down the hot situation they've been thru at that time. But then he realized he can't. Why? Because he fully aware about his responsibility and then he realized his feelings towards SW too. He said he will do whatever BHR ask him to do but let the mother & baby stay in peace at least after the child birth. He then asked for his mother to help him because he aware that he have the obligation towards the baby. 

Some of us, feel this is all nonsense by PSH, just like you think but for me I love to think differently. It's just me & I don't force anyone to agree with me. We always can be agree to disagree, peace! 

Couldn't agree more with you. I didn't see BHR reflecting herself at all. At least SW went to church and ask for Lord's forgiveness and PSH admitted his mistakes in front of everybody. BHR never asked to PSH, "Am I that bad till you cheats?" All she asked was "is she's (refer to PSH's dark lover) good, entertain you well?" And the part keep hammering him about how he dress, forget to wear a socks, made me rolled my eyes. And you asked the question early in the morning, where we should go out and make money with ease mind and stable emotion, but you asked him and raised your voice to your husband. So "suweyyyy" to ask about upsetting things early in the morning. BHR, you need to learn what is the best time to ask difficult question, it's definitely not in the morning.

If we see BHR's eyes and smile, we know she up to something. PSH made mistake, yes he admitted it, he wants a divorce but you won't sign the papers. You said you can't trust him anymore, so now what's remain is revenge to satisfy yourself.  

I have been experienced this. I cried but not because i lost my love, but cried in the shower because i pity myself. So, yeahhh, i know that feeling. And we shall see BHR's next steps in the next next episodes. 

when feelings changes the honorable thing to do is try to work on marriage or end it gracefully . He did not do anything . He never communicated to his wife that he is falling out of love because of his behavior and never talked about divorce because he keeps checking out .

he basically worked on marriage issues with mistress LOL and mistress as a solution offered to sleep with him.

i believe in Korea he has no right to serve divorce papers to wife when there is no wrong doing from her side. He has to get a consent from her to file for divorce . That is why he tried so hard and was rude and did not give any information when BHR was questioning about affair just kept saying I cheated and I will do what you want . That is the sly lawyer in him.

when BHR and parents did not agrees for divorce he gave in reluctantly and now trying other means to keep mistress and baby on his side , even now he shows his unhappiness to wife on a daily basis and hopes BHR can agree for divorce .

i know you are trying to hard to understand him but he is a moron .

BHR is going through the process after she has been hit by storm , she should not blame herself here at all but she will because that’s how human nature works . According to me she did not do anything wrong , she has short comings but that does warrant cheating.

Her husband is also perfect and she did notice that he was being critical of her but she did not go cheating on him.

Revenge  is also an emotion that wronged party feels, just because you feel PSH should get a happy ending with cheating mistress it does not

mean BHR should ignore her feelings and give in .

She will do it on her own terms . If she wants revenge , so it be it.

5 hours ago, hsmz said:

But for me, I still think he pitied BHR and blamed himself for her sickness. If not, why he have to run to meet her at the hospital and stay with her by the bed? He definitely and directly said to his parents that he falls out of love with BHR. And he will agree straightaway if BHR file for the divorce and he knows what are the consequences that he will face if BHR sues him. He will gets humiliations and suchs, and he aware about that. Come on, he's a lawyer. He fully aware that he was the one who created the mess, if not why he told BHR that his dark lover was pregnant. Actually he didn't have to spill the tea that SW was pregnant & he can keep the secret till SW gives birth. He can urges BHR for the divorce without telling her about the baby, or start to live separately but he's the man who knows to responsible of his actions. Also, he didn't acts like Prof Park who directly said he was suffocated with the marriage by telling this and this about his wife's flaws. PSH didn't say to BHR directly what she has done to hurt him, maybe he wants BHR to realize by herself. Unfortunately, not. Till now, we never see a scene she asks directly to PSH why he cheated. 

oh no you misread his signals in season 1 .

he was so sure BHR will ask for divorce because she thought she does not care and she is too pride full.

so he first admitted to affair and showed no remorse and was very rude when she was asking questions.  But then she did not ask for divorce then he dropped his next weapon pregnancy as a sure shot to make his parents agree and to get BHR to divorce.

she was so torn and out of her mind that she lets her MIL persuade to accept the baby and get him break up. That plan also failed so now he is stuck and waiting for next opportunity  to see how he can get divorce and also keep  mistress and baby in his life.

He is integrating mistress with his parents in hopes that they will help with keeping both in life and BHR for name sake as he cannot get her to divorce .

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Gudetamama said:

I like "I have a Lover" too! But I have to skip some parts or watched in fast forward on the 1st 10 episodes, my heart couldn't take it, feel so sad for the wife.

I watched first 4 episodes at once and couldn't sleep at night. I had to wait till 11 episode so I could start to watch again.

But this drama shows, that every marriage has it's own story and no 3 part is allowed till the divorce will finalized. 

I think, the reason why 30's husband and 50's husband cheat is the same. They found someone who feed their ego with so much pleasure. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

he was so sure BHR will ask for divorce because she thought she does not care and she is too pride full.

Isn't she? In the first flashback episode 9, when PSH asked her to call him with respect, and he will too, BHR didn't want to. All PSH wants is to be like an average couple, who spend time together, having lovey-dovey moments. And when BHR talked back & rejecting him to go exercise together, nahhhhh.... - starting this point I know what type of person BHR is and it added up after she went out without telling her husband and after that after that..

Well, don't get me wrong. You have your own opinion regarding PSH, I have mine too. I know you are fully support BHR 100% as for you, you won't accept cheating at any cost or reasons. Me, even I'm a woman, should support BHR 100% just like you, but I can't. IRL, I have seen a lot of cheatings around me, close friends and family. So, I quite understand PSH and his heart and I can understand BHR, inner and outside too.

People should stay the same, but it's undeniable, people do changed. Fall out of love, it's something that we can't predict. For you, PSH maybe trashy husband and SOB, it's alright if you thinks so. Like what PSH said, he never thought that his feelings would change like that and I totally understand that part. 

• Blob 1

12 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Isn't she? In the first flashback episode 9, when PSH asked her to call him with respect, and he will too, BHR didn't want to. All PSH wants is to be like an average couple, who spend time together, having lovey-dovey moments. And when BHR talked back & rejecting him to go exercise together, nahhhhh.... - starting this point I know what type of person BHR is and it added up after she went out without telling her husband and after that after that..

Well, don't get me wrong. You have your own opinion regarding PSH, I have mine too. I know you are fully support BHR 100% as for you, you won't accept cheating at any cost or reasons. Me, even I'm a woman, should support BHR 100% just like you, but I can't. IRL, I have seen a lot of cheatings around me, close friends and family. So, I quite understand PSH and his heart and I can understand BHR, inner and outside too.

People should stay the same, but it's undeniable, people do changed. Fall out of love, it's something that we can't predict. For you, PSH maybe trashy husband and SOB, it's alright if you thinks so. Like what PSH said, he never thought that his feelings would change like that and I totally understand that part. 

she is defiantly prideful why should she not be . 

I don’t remember ah won’t showing respect to him deliberately . Not sure where.

spending time is good but her ideas of spending time and his ideas of spending time are different .

he needed to fight it out with her couple of times . The only big fight they had is around when his moms food got wasted and he was trying to put blame on her. She rightly pointed out if he wants to eat eh ought to do the work , what was he doing that time , he was spending time and eating dinner with mistress .

i think their marrige needed few big fights where they air thier grievances , the husband does not want to confront so meekly accepts what she says . How will she know if he hated it unless you talk to fight.

anyway .. yes I guess I don’t understand why anyone should blame wife for cheating , this series itself shows that no matter how good bad wife is husbands will cheat .

i guess it is just the handsome guy playing cheater here which makes people think from his sow.

if you then look at it professor has his reasons to cheat then because he is overwhelmed and in debt to his wife and does not feel good about it .

first get divorce and then go after who ever the guy wants .

anyway .. I will stop here I have said all I have for BHR and PSH ,

wills we next week what the series brings for them .

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 2
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, hsmz said:

It's ok to change, but it's not ok to gaslight your partner and say, that you are the same. He was a coward, who just couldn't confront his wife with this truth.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Gudetamama said:

This is my fav series too.  The first 10 episodes were brutal for both husband and wife , I hated the husband but even then you could see that he was struggling along with her . 

and how did he went about getting back to wife and remorse he showed , I never thought I would ever see that kind of make up.

the directors did a good job there , laid it out bare and cleaned it up well .

• Like 3
  • Blob 1