[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

5 hours ago, airgelaal said:

There is nothing that can guaranty a beautiful marriage. Both partners must work hard to have it, but not always its enough. You don't have to tolerate things and lose yourself. It's not worth it.

I agree that we shouldn’t lose ourselves trying to please other people. But wouldn’t trying to cook (for example) count as working hard to make the marriage more beautiful? What are things that can be considered “work hard” for the marriage, if not some sacrificing or some tolerating? Doing something we dislike (or not good at) for a change, to make the other person happy, to make the other person laugh... 

3 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

So who will be the ghostbuster, her stepson?  

Call Hong Ji-Ah from Daebak Real Estate :D

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

I missed the song ghostbusters

Now I know why the production team decided to make grandpa ghost semi-transparent. Ray Parker Jr. is also semi-transparent in the Ghostbusters video. :joy:

Meaning their production team is using CGI from the 1980s :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Unfortunately i did not watch this show "Sell you haunted house" because i found it too boring to watch many ghosts. What are the drama you are watching now?

After beyond evil , undercover and Move to Heaven  which I marked 3 of them as my best favourite drama in 2021 (1st half) so far.  

What are the drama you are watching now?

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

Unfortunately i did not watch this show "Sell you haunted house" because i found it too boring to watch many ghosts. What are the drama you are watching now?

Have you tried watching though? It’s quite well-written in my opinion. Lots of touching moments with each case. 
I am watching quite a few now: Bossam, Racket Boys, Mine, Gumiho, Doom...

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Do y'all think grandpa ghost will go berzerk in the next episodes and munch on more stuff in the kitchen?

GIF by Ghostbusters

Maybe stepmom will cause a heart attack by feeding him too many carbs? Like last time.

No need to even call the ghostbusters after that. :naughty:

Sorry for making fun of grandpa ghost, but having a ghost appear in this drama is just so unexpected. :joy:

Slimer GIF by Ghostbusters

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I agree that we shouldn’t lose ourselves trying to please other people. But wouldn’t trying to cook (for example) count as working hard to make the marriage more beautiful? What are things that can be considered “work hard” for the marriage, if not some sacrificing or some tolerating? Doing something we dislike (or not good at) for a change, to make the other person happy, to make the other person laugh... 

We all have different bottomlines and basic values. I know a woman, who divorced because of washing dishes. She hates to wash dishes and always did. But before marriage she never thought this fact would be important. Her ex said, that all the meals must be fresh-cooked. Because his mother always do so. She was ok with it, but it meant more dishes to wash everyday. She wasn't ok with this and asked to buy dishwasher. Hew ex said a big NO. His mother washed dishes herself everyday, so there would be no dishwashers in his house. His mother was a housewife, but his wife - not. And anyway, she hated to was dishes. In the end, she tried to tolerate this, but soon divorced. Many people around her said, that she was crazy and she admitted herself that he was a great guy, but in her every dream she was washing dishes and this dreams were like nightmares. Only after divorce she started to sleep well. On the other hand, one of my best-friends like to wash dishes very much. It's a best time to relax for her. So, we all are different.

Maybe BHR is just lazy, who knows. But she never promised anything, so has a right to be so. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Sorry for making fun of grandpa ghost, but having a ghost appear in this drama is just so unexpected.

You know the funniest thing is that stepmother bothered to ask the maid what color is his hair.... :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Ami is getting fed up. She is going to make trouble I am sure of it. 

I think the 30's couple should get a  divorce. He's unhappy. There is no point in keeping a man like that. She can see it that he is pining for baby and mother.

50's husband deserves his daughter's disgust and desire to not see him or accept anything from him.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, hsmz said:

you know, the writer-nim really made us giving our own opinions.

half of me said, PSH is so wrong to cheat, but part of me said PSH deserves to find his own happiness as he's not happy with BHR. Yes, he's wrong because he already pledged his wedding vow, but people do change, either to be more better or getting more evil, in PSH's case, he has changed 50% matured (he always said that he realized now, beautiful face doesn't mean anything if that person don't have good personality) and 50% evil because he cheats on his wife and he don't file the divorce before he cheats.

And as for BHR, I feel pity as woman as she being cheated by her man, but part of me didn't really like her because she showed the side of "wife-is-always-always-right." yes, she have her own career, a celebs for that matter, but why can't she at least asks, listens and discuss with her husband, regarding anything. yes, like SPY & Writer Lee, they're almost perfect wife to be seen, but still their husbands cheat. And I guess, the subtle meaning from the writer-nim, how good or bad your wives to manage the marriage, if the husband wanna cheats, he cheats, even with our own bestfriend. (if you have watched drama Five Enough, the main lead actress's character was being cheated by her husband. they have 3 kids, she's good at cooking, manage to clean the house despites she's busy with her career too. her husband cheated her with her own good friend whom she introduced her to get the job at her husband's office and end up divorce him)

As for SW, I pity her but sometimes angry with her. Why she needs to be "counselor" with someone's husband? Why open the door? All this thing won't happen if she shut the door. But loneliness make people have unstable heart & mental too. She's lonely, with no family around  her and PSH came maybe at the right time to fill in her emptiness heart. Same goes with NGB, she's heartbroken and she met Prof Park who showed interest with her (of coz she flirted with him first) and Ami, she's so wrong to fall in love with someone's husband who kept informed her, "don't ask me to choose, as I will choose my family over this relationship." For me, she's the one who created the mess, and she can be called home-wrecker girl if Dr Shin's marriage ended after SPY found out about them both.

Unless we are in the shoes of all these people - we can judge, we can say anything, but we can never understand.

cheating world is the world that so near with us, even boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancé do cheats, not only husband or wife.

writer went ahead and showed , it does not matter how good or bad the wife is , people who want to cheat will cheat both husband and mistresses knew what they were getting into and still went there deceiving wives . 

take for example 40 and 50 wives  they cater to every whim and fancy of husband but still got cheated on .

actually there is no excuse for husbands , they have weak character  and hence choose to cheat .

dont go blame wife , if you are falling out of love with your wife , communicate , fight or divorce , don’t go to other women to tell your sad stories . Since you are married you have an obligation to wife 

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 4
  • Blob 4

@partyon chingu! What ! Not a single question on Sung Hoon, I mean Pan Sa-hyeon,? :crybaby:

I am not sure if anyone is watching 'Mad For Each Other', but it has an interesting/ different take on the 'other' woman  because we are getting the other side of the story, the story of the other women, who unlike these shameless 'other' women, was totally unaware of the married state of the said 'boyfriend' and the kind of ostracization she has been subjected to.

I admit we are always quick to blame the 'other' women but sometimes, they are really blameless, though sadly that cannot be said about any of the 'other' women in the drama. They have consciously entered their illicit relationships and even after knowing the truth of their partners, have continued the relationship.  

To me, Shin Yu-shin seems to be the worst kind of cheater. He is willingly deceiving his devoted wife. On the other hand, he is using A-Mi for a brief fling, no feelings, no emotions involved.

At least both Park Hae-ryun and Pan Sa-hyeon admitted to cheating. And Park Hae-ryun had the guts to make a clean break and sever all relationships. Unlike Pan Sa-hyeon who is misleading his wife by promising to do the right thing, but always getting the cold feet, thereby continuing his liaison with Song Won.

So, IMO, the Best Cheater Husband Award goes to *drum roll*(people waiting with bated breath....). ladies and gentlemen, it is none other than our learned professor friend, Park Hae-ryun ! *applause*:piggydance:We welcome you to the 'Hall of Fame' for Cheaters.

Our cutie , whinny  lawyer Pan Sa-hyeon is the First Runner up.

Shin Yu-shin ahjussi is the Second Runner Up.

Congratulations to all the winners. I request all my fellow chingus on this thread who have been bravely putting up with this 'barf' drama, as very lovingly named by two of our chingus @partyon and @Ameera Ali since season  one, to suggest appropriate prizes for our winners.

In case, you disagree and you feel they don't deserve the hard-earned titles, do suggest your 'order' of the recipients of this 'Best Cheater Award'

Gamsahabnida Chingus. We are brave souls who won't let even a ghost deter us in our quest to find the 'Best Cheater Husband'

• Like 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Blob 1

Can someone please explain to me how these ratings are possible

Saturday/Sunday dramas

Love ft Divorce Marriage  5%

Bossam: Steal the Fate     7%

Mine                                   9%

Revolutionary Sisters       30%    averages 25% with all episodes

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You have same opinion with me. Marriage is when 2 people merge into one team. Just like in any other team, we have our own tasks to do but it doesn't mean the other party not helping. Tolerates with each other and always learn each other strengths & weakness. For example, cooking. If the wife really dislikes to cook, meaning the husband needs to put up to eat deliveries food or eat out everyday till the end of his life? That's ridiculous. Man is very mystery species. Man will do anything to satisfy themself but let me remind you, not all man are the same. Some of them are like "OK dear, if you don't want to cook, that's fine, I can cook for us or for myself because I know you are busy and tired with your works bla bla bla." But some of them are like..."Ohhh, you don't wanna cook or learn to cook huhhh? OK OK, but don't blame me if I eat at somebody's else house with her homemade meals." That's when the cheating start, when the man start to feel fed up. Cooking is just a root cause, but the main problem is when they failed to learn and understand each other. 

OK, let's forget about the cooking for now. Let say wife loves to go sightseeing but the husband is a total homebody freaks loves to play PS5 at home during the weekend. 8 days of weekend in a month right. To be fair, 2 weekends go for sighseeing with the wife & another 2 weekends just stay at home & let husband play games till he passed out or even great, if you can play the games together with him.

Learn to tolerate each other, it didn't do anything harm to the couple, but its make them more closer. Don't ever say "I just being myself, you can't force me to do this to do that, bcoz I don't want!"

But do say like this "I will try my best to tolerate with this and that but please don't expect much from me. Let me try it slowly, let me enjoy & accept it naturally rather than you forcing me."

Much better right?

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You know the funniest thing is that stepmother bothered to ask the maid what color is his hair.... :lol:

She wanted to know, is the ghost is the younger version or old version? If the old version with gray hair, meaning he come to take revenge bcoz she let him died in the cinema. Harharhar...

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

47 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

Saturday/Sunday dramas

What do you mean? Too high? Too low?

• Blob 3

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

Saturday/Sunday dramas

Korean ratings are determined at the time the show is aired. People have to be watching when it is aired. A lot of the newer private networks have viewers who download and watch later. The daily dramas and weekend dramas have a steady population of viewers that watch when the show is airing, plus they are usually aired earlier, what's more the older generation show a lot interest in a certain network's shows and tune in to watch them. It is like a habit. So the ratings will be high. It is no indication of the critical reviews or popularity like Healer which was a good drama did not get that great ratings when it aired, it so happened it was at the same time as some other drama that people tuned in to watch and they perhaps watched the Healer episodes after it had aired.

https://asianwiki.com/Healer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, hsmz said:

. As a husband, he tolerates with his wife, don't want to force her, maybe becoz he's hoping someday she will change her mind & have a child together. But in order to wait for the changes, some people can be patience, some people are not... 

The problem is when he slept with SW, its not because he wanted to make babies, he slept with her because he wanted sex! Especially when he knows she thought she can’t conceived. If she didn’t get pregnant, is it still okay to sleep with her? Sure his wife has many faults, but she doesn’t cheat on him despite being famous & has many male fans, but he did with such a sorry excuse.

Of course he can’t compare with the 50s big jerk but he is still a jerk, just the same. At his age still nagging at mommy to settle his problem. I hope his wife cheat on him too. Eye for an eye… so he can feel the pain & humiliation being cheated.

And the 50s husband still has the cheek to return home to “ collect his stuff” when he should walked out from his wife’s house in his underwear! As daughter pointed out, his wife worked hard to her bones to pay for his studies, the home he lives in, the food on his table & even the car he drove his mistress around. If it not for her sacrifice, he wouldn’t have been where he is now. I felt nauseated watching him making food with his mistress, when he never make a drink for his wife. Hopefully the wife will meet someone better, just like what daughter hope, who can be a better father to her son.

And somehow between the 3 wives, I feel the sound engineer has a thing on the 50s wife, while his half brother has a crush at the 30s wife 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3