[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

8 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Yes, for you but for the in-laws, especially the rich one, they need grandkids. In Kdrama land, rich in-laws always demanding grandkids. But BHR is very firm with her decision before right, even being asked numerous of times by her MIL. She still said anniaeyoooo.. But her kind in-laws never lost their temper or give her time period or else, sign the divorce papers as they know BHR will said NO again & again. Now I know, where did PSH got after, rarely lost his temper, always back off - same DNA! 

Means, BHR didn't have any plan to have any babies, afraid she will get fat maybe, and i guess the main reason, she doesn't want to take care another human being, as she didn't even care much about his husband tho. She only said yes and gave an option to her in laws. Cut off PSH's relationship totally with his dark lover, buy her house & won't allowed PSH to see the mother & baby then she will get pregnant. Is that a right thing to do?

Her in-laws knew from the very beginning, that she didn't want to have babies. And, by the way, they already have 2 grand-daughters. And kind in-laws will never ask their DIL to have a baby. Because of this pressure from "kind" in-laws Song Won divorced her husband, for example.

BHR is only 33 years old. How many korean celebrities are married at this age and have children?  They all are selfish? And every woman (married or single) has a right not to want to have a baby. NO ONE has the right to pressure them.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

BHR is only 33 years old. How many korean celebrities are married at this age and have children?  They all are selfish? And every woman (married or single) has a right not to want to have a baby. NO ONE has the right to pressure them.

Yeah i agree with you on this. NO ONE has right to pressure their daughter or daughter in law to have baby. NO ONE. 

But now, BHR said she will get pregnant IF PSH's parents fullfiled her wish - for PSH to cut off his ties with his dark lover, won't let him see the baby and ask her FIL to buy the house for PSH's dark lover so that she also won't be allowed to see PSH? Is this make sense with you? What's actually the main reason behind BHR's decision like this? Ahhhhhh, i know the answer - because she afraid she will be kicked from PSH's family, lost everything & feel humiliated by her friends right?

Actually, if man cheated on his wife, all people will blamed the husband right? 

But, my guts will say, PSH's eomma & abeoji will adore SW even she's 10 years older than PSH. Not because of the baby solely, it's because SW is different from BHR. We shall see later, am i right or am i wrong? There are another 14 episodes to go. 

Happy to share out opinions with you @airgelaal. Don't take to the heart ok. It's just a dramaland, even it shows a real deal of life, its still a dramaaaaaaa which is not real... Annyeong...!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, hsmz said:

But now, BHR said she will get pregnant IF PSH's parents fullfiled her wish - for PSH to cut off his ties with his dark lover, won't let him see the baby and ask her FIL to buy the house for PSH's dark lover so that she also won't be allowed to see PSH? Is this make sense with you? What's actually the main reason behind BHR's decision like this? Ahhhhhh, i know the answer - because she afraid she will be kicked from PSH's family, lost everything & feel humiliated by her friends right?

I said it already: she is not able to think reasonably. And she has no one who can advice her what to do.

She like Scarlet O'Hara: "I won't think about that today — I'll think about that tomorrow."

And yes, she is afraid to find herself alone in this misery. But who won't be?

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@hsmzsaid: "

But, my guts will say, PSH's eomma & abeoji will adore SW even she's 10 years older than PSH. Not because of the baby solely, it's because SW is different from BHR. We shall see later, am i right or am i wrong? There are another 14 episodes to go." 

Yes, if his anatomy jumped into her anatomy, the husband is to blame. Who else is there to blame. Did it happen at gun point? Was  he in a coma? I think I will start to call these two the halo couple. They wear their halos pretty well -  how ironic.

One has to remember, that the first thing 30's husband saw when he first saw Song Wong was her butt. That's when it started for him. Yes, her rump looks a little different than BHRs. :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

this show is like a scab that you cant help but pick on.  you know you should ignore it and it will go away after a while but the urge to pick at it is there.  I grudgingly finished season 1 with this feeling.  Now after watching episode 1 (cos i need to know what the wives  or at least the 40s and 50s ones, will do), im dreading to continue watching. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, brooksmom said:

One has to remember, that the first thing 30's husband saw when he first saw Song Wong was her butt. That's when it started for him. Yes, her rump looks a little different than BHRs

That's the reality of life. Most of the man, most of them, will be attracted by the face & body of a woman FIRST. It's the fact. After a while, after know each personalities, that's when the man decide to continue the relationship. Even PSH's eomma said to herself "another older woman?" Meaning she's look on the outside first. Everybody does that. Including me. I share my true story. My bff wanted to remarry, she first married a widower with no child, then after 1 year they divorce. Later she told me will be married to another widower with 2 kids. Before i even know his personality, i said "another widower?" I judged him. Yes, bcoz i didn't know him. After a while, i know he's the best man for my bff. They have happy & healthy marriage according to my bff, for now. Hopefully till their last breath.

Back to the drama.. BHR, as her friend's said, "you still didn't show him your persona when you are angry right?" - meaning she didn't show him her real "hulk side." And we know her angry persona later, after she found out that her husband cheated on her. And regarding they decided to stay childless, yes PSH accepted it because he thinks it's the right thing to do as a husband. As a husband, he tolerates with his wife, don't want to force her, maybe becoz he's hoping someday she will change her mind & have a child together. But in order to wait for the changes, some people can be patience, some people are not... 

And about the raccoon make up, yeah, she can considering a bit when her husband tells her about it. If you look at the poster at the radio station and some of their old photos at home, she didn't wear that kind of make up before. That's the easter egg we have to see in this drama. She's changed, for what I see. Maybe the timing was not right, but bear in mind, PSH was a bit annoyed at that time too coz he wanted to have a simple nice home dinner together with his wife. We all have our "annoyed" moments right & spilled something bad too in front of our loved ones. Who doesn't? But then he tried to make it up with flowers but his wife put the flowers away & still argue with him. So he was not trying to fix the problem? Why can't PSH said something that he thinks right? Why can't BHR calm down a bit, then sit together and talk. It's much better right?

The root here, just ask any man, "you want girls with beautiful body, nice butt, flawless skin OR fat, with all the cellulite and flabby, with bad haircut and face full of yellow & red pimples with bad breath too?" First impression is all that matters till we know each other personalities. Not trying to be a sexist here, but it's the reality, as I have been thru the same situation. That's when some people said, "man is all the same!"

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, hsmz said:

That's the reality of life. Most of the man, most of them, will be attracted by the face & body of a woman FIRST. It's the fact. After a while, after know each personalities, that's when the man decide to continue the relationship. Even PSH's eomma said to herself "another older woman?" Meaning she's look on the outside first. Everybody does that. Including me. I share my true story. My bff wanted to remarry, she first married a widower with no child, then after 1 year they divorce. Later she told me will be married to another widower with 2 kids. Before i even know his personality, i said "another widower?" I judged him. Yes, bcoz i didn't know him. After a while, i know he's the best man for my bff. They have happy & healthy marriage according to my bff, for now. Hopefully till their last breath.

Back to the drama.. BHR, as her friend's said, "you still didn't show him your persona when you are angry right?" - meaning she didn't show him her real "hulk side." And we know her angry persona later, after she found out that her husband cheated on her. And regarding they decided to stay childless, yes PSH accepted it because he thinks it's the right thing to do as a husband. As a husband, he tolerates with his wife, don't want to force her, maybe becoz he's hoping someday she will change her mind & have a child together. But in order to wait for the changes, some people can be patience, some people are not... 

And about the raccoon make up, yeah, she can considering a bit when her husband tells her about it. If you look at the poster at the radio station and some of their old photos at home, she didn't wear that kind of make up before. That's the easter egg we have to see in this drama. She's changed, for what I see. Maybe the timing was not right, but bear in mind, PSH was a bit annoyed at that time too coz he wanted to have a simple nice home dinner together with his wife. We all have our "annoyed" moments right & spilled something bad too in front of our loved ones. Who doesn't? But then he tried to make it up with flowers but his wife put the flowers away & still argue with him. So he was not trying to fix the problem? Why can't PSH said something that he thinks right? Why can't BHR calm down a bit, then sit together and talk. It's much better right?

The root here, just ask any man, "you want girls with beautiful body, nice butt, flawless skin OR fat, with all the cellulite and flabby, with bad haircut and face full of yellow & red pimples with bad breath too?" First impression is all that matters till we know each other personalities. Not trying to be a sexist here, but it's the reality, as I have been thru the same situation. That's when some people said, "man is all the same!"

PSH is passive aggressive , you can see him smooth talkinG his mother , mistress and wife to get his way .

It is mentioned earlier that PSH went to great lengths to get married to BHR knowing her personality ,it is also evident from PSH words that they agreed not to have kids prior to marriage and then midway his mind changed and he did not care to inform wife.

the things of BHR which he was attached to list sheen as he wanted a mother not wife in his wife . He wants a celebrity working wife to mimic his

mommy and spend her time

in kitchen . First class jerk he is , if he wants home cooked food , he should

cook himself and eat . 
it is a fact that he started getting bored of BHR and he found everything she did as annoying including her eve makeup. 

from the conversations between mom and BHR , it was evident he was also very head over heels with his first love and then broke up ,so his attention span is limited .

BHR shows her the self to husband , she does not bend backwards to please him and maintains enough relationship with in-laws . I think in-laws also don’t like that much and it quite normal how she humors them but don’t let them run her life. They are ready to abandon the wife the moment they heard about baby . 

her anger post cheat reveal is not a daily occurrence , the situation was worse and she meted put her anger at PSH , he deserved it. 

PSH is a sly fox who sweet talk others to get his work down , you can see how he goes about convincing his mom and dad and will use any and every excuse .

the mistress is also a sly fox , she keeps saying PSH to stay away but willingly goes to bed with him, gets introduced to his mother in the pretext of baby , these are somethings which a person does when they want to stay away from

someone  , she could simply cut contact .

I am pretty sure he will after couple of years will fall out live from

her too just as the DR said he will be looking at younger girls later .

BHR does not owe anything to him , if he felt things were not right , he should have manned up and spoke to

her instead of cheating on her .

i wish worst for this lawyer and the mistress 

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

PSH is passive aggressive , you can see him smooth talkinG his mother , mistress and wife to get his way .

It is mentioned earlier that PSH went to great lengths to get married to BHR knowing her personality ,it is also evident from PSH words that they agreed not to have kids prior to marriage and then midway his mind changed and he did not care to inform wife.

the things of BHR which he was attached to list sheen as he wanted a mother not wife in his wife . He wants a celebrity working wife to mimic his

mommy and spend her time

in kitchen . First class jerk he is , if he wants home cooked food , he should

cook himself and eat . 
it is a fact that he started getting bored of BHR and he found everything she did as annoying including her eve makeup. 

from the conversations between mom and BHR , it was evident he was also very head over heels with his first love and then broke up ,so his attention span is limited .

BHR shows her the self to husband , she does not bend backwards to please him and maintains enough relationship with in-laws . I think in-laws also don’t like that much and it quite normal how she humors them but don’t let them run her life. They are ready to abandon the wife the moment they heard about baby . 

her anger post cheat reveal is not a daily occurrence , the situation was worse and she meted put her anger at PSH , he deserved it. 

PSH is a sly fox who sweet talk others to get his work down , you can see how he goes about convincing his mom and dad and will use any and every excuse .

the mistress is also a sly fox , she keeps saying PSH to stay away but willingly goes to bed with him, gets introduced to his mother in the pretext of baby , these are somethings which a person does when they want to stay away from

someone  , she could simply cut contact .

I am pretty sure he will after couple of years will fall out live from

her too just as the DR said he will be looking at younger girls later .

BHR does not owe anything to him , if he felt things were not right , he should have manned up and spoke to

her instead of cheating on her .

i wish worst for this lawyer and the mistress 

Agreed with some of your points.

But sometimes, showing all of our true self is not a good things either.

Situation 1

You don't like to cook, but your husband likes to eat home cooks dinner. He's OK when you are still dating when you tell him you don't like to cook but once you both are married, you need to be more tolerate right? Even you don't like to cook, but to get a beautiful marriage, why don't you learn to cook? Solely not to please your husband but to make things better so that your world be much better. Sometimes you'll never know your own skill till you take the first step.

The power of tolerates.

Situation 2

Agreed to stay childless. Yes, NO ONE should be forced to have a baby but people have feelings tho. The feelings of jealousy when see other officemate celebrate their first kid's birthday is inevitable. That's when one party have a changed heart, trying to get one but another party won't let it happen. The sad and agony feelings bite inside just like cancer & one day he or she will be tired and i guess that's when the cheating happened. To avoid cheating to happen, 2 way communication is very important. Once a while, you both must dicuss & talk about something and will get a mutual decision.

Situation 3

In laws. Yes, some in laws they adore their DIL or SIL but some of PIL only agreed to their son/daughter's choice to be married with this girl or guy. We don't have to change ourself completely just to make them adore us, but order to make them love us, we can change a bit. If previously we are a rought type of girl, wearing leather jacket, ride a superbike, smoking (your husband is so OK with it) but your PIL are not so keen about it, how about we change to be more softer so that our PIL can start to adore us. Don't try to fake it, it won't work. But try to change, start from your heart. It will definitely work.

Faking of something is completely not cool, but try to change to be more better is totally cool for me. I love to hear, "Wow! You've changed. Much better from previous."

And.. yeahh, change to be more better is good and beneficial too. Peace!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Well I do hope that 50's wife will find her happiness 

She's the one who suppose to get all the happiness in the world. She's kind, very humble, loving mom, soft spoken, willing to sacrifice & her husband is just a trashy ungrateful man.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, hsmz said:

Situation 1

You don't like to cook, but your husband likes to eat home cooks dinner. He's OK when you are still dating when you tell him you don't like to cook but once you both are married, you need to be more tolerate right? Even you don't like to cook, but to get a beautiful marriage, why don't you learn to cook? Solely not to please your husband but to make things better so that your world be much better. Sometimes you'll never know your own skill till you take the first step.

The power of tolerates.

Why? If he likes to eat home cooks diner, cook it yourself. She is working too and she didn't like it. Why she had to force herself? How many men will cherish it? Most of them will take it as granted (hello to 40's and 50's husbands). 

There is nothing that can guaranty a beautiful marriage. Both partners must work hard to have it, but not always its enough. You don't have to tolerate things and lose yourself. It's not worth it.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Recap for episode 2

PSH, BHR, SW, PSH's parents

Finally, PSH came clean to his eomma about his feeling towards SW. Yes, most of the people won't believe they didn't even dating, but seems they are not. Dating usually comes with intimate feeling, kisses and of course sex. But they didn't do any of that, except that one night at Gangneung. I believe both of them didn't have any intention to fulfill their lust that night as PSH went to see her after the argument with BHR. But somehow it happened. And we know, the sex is the SW's last "weapon" to end their unusual relationship, but little that they knew, it gotten stronger. Yes, it is wrong for someone's husband to having a relationship with other woman, I strictly against it but what we can do about it. Love and lust is totally blind. Now PSH have another responsible to hold - baby Bada (cute nickname by the way!) 

At the cafe, PSH's eomma seems fallen for BHR planning - look after the baby, without PSH see SW. But PSH is very smart, using the reason as the baby's father to be for the baby's growing and ofcoz to see the mother as well. We know right, how desperate PSH wanted a baby. It made his eomma in dilemma as she already promised to BHR, to make PSH cut his ties with SW. And I'm pretty sure too, his eomma fallen for the sweet promise from BHR to get pregnant & give them the legitimate grandkids.

At SW's house, PSH revealed that his wife caught him on the phone with SW & because of serious stress issue, she coughed blood. As we know, PSH felt so guilty about it & it shows that Pan Sa Hyeon have very soft heart, not a cruel man that just leave her wife at the hospital all alone or even worst, send the divorce paper for her to sign. He tried to atone his mistakes by staying by BHR's side, bought her watch and take care of her. But at the same time, his feeling towards SW is getting stronger, after all they will getting a baby together. I didn't say all of this is right, it's totally wrong, but baby Bada didn't do anything wrong either. SW even asked him to leave her but PSH doesn't want to. And I can sense deep down in SW's heart, she also didn't want PSH to leave her, she wants their baby to know the father but she have no choice as she have no rights at all. Like PSH said, they didn't have to say it, they both can feel it deep inside their hearts. Emotional cheating, yes! PSH definitely started with emotional cheating and then led to physical cheating, even that one time at Gangneung. And we can see PSH cried when he revealed his feelings to SW. Man rarely cried, but PSH cried, showing that he's now wants her real badly.

So PSH decide for SW to meet with eomma, as SW also didn't have any family members in Seoul. It shows that PSH really cares for her and the baby too. He's a lawyer, he knows really well about all the paternity suits and suchs. So he needs to be responsible towards baby & the mother too. Even we think and said numerous times, PSH is trashy husband, but he have this positive side - to hold his own responsibility after he made the mistake, even with his wife. 

In the morning at PSH & BHR's house - i just don't like BHR's tone. Yes, I know she still mad with PSH, but the way she asked PSH either he have ended his relationship is like forcing him and it only will make PSH feels annoyed. But what PSH said is half right, SW said PSH is not her priority but he didn't tell BHR that he was the one who have the feeling towards SW. Aigoooo... And it was in the morning, while PSH prepared to go to the work and it's really a wrong timing for her to ask. She must ask in the calm manner, like what she said to PSH during the scene at restaurant where's Sa Pi Young called BHR and informed her that her father in law past away (in episode 4, season 1). I love her tone in that scene & I feel pity her the most during that scene.

During their drive to meet PSH's eomma, PSH looks so happy and excited to bring baby Bada to see his halmeoni. SW also seems happy but she said to herself, she shouldn't be happy as she didn't have right to be happy with someone's husband.

And during SW meeting PSH's eomma, as usual, people will judge others from the outside. His mother said "older woman again" meaning she's not very happy with PSH's taste of woman. As PSH said, his mother is the person who always make people comfortable with her, I believe she will grow affections towards SW later. Not sure either it's right, as I'm not the writer but I can feel it. Just wait and see, as we have another 14 episodes to go. 

Dr Shin, SPY, Ami, Kim Dongmi, halbeoji ghost

What's with the sulking evil halmeoni, Kim Dongmi? Wow, she's very tricky and tried to get her stepson's attention by not answering his calls. And hide-and-seek scene, green puke! And SPY, why so strict with your daughter. She's just 11/12 years old girl that love to eat this and that. And she's not even obese. Why need to punished her like that? Aigooooo.... And SPY always fallen for her husband's compliments without knowing her husband's double life, or we can called it triple life including evil halmeoni? I can't imagine the day she found out about her husband's dark affair later. I want to see her face and cried with her too as she being deceived all the time.. Karma? Not sure I can said it, but her rudeness towards her mother, maybe one of the factor too. Halbeoji ghost will make appearance next week, so keep looking for the ghost! Phoebe's style since Gisaeng, always have "secret spirit" in her drama. We can't say anything, as that's her style. Just like other writers, who love to insert easter eggs in their drama, or other character's as part of the lines (example Vicenzo, using Song Joongki's character in other drama as the names of the plants) or Penthouse's writer who loves to make dead people came back life. Harharhar...

Prof Park, Writer Lee, NGB & the kids

I agree with others, NGB only using Prof Park to make her forget Dong Ma, Seo Ban's brother. Prof Park seems lost in his own world, thinking that he has found new love with NGB. The flashback showed that they seems clicked and started to know each other's life, starting with their parent's hometown. And the mandu making, another green puke.

Writer Lee is a good mother, she always reminds her daughter don't be so spiteful, don't hate your father as he's the father to them. I've seen my friends who hate their own father, because of their father cheating and I can relate Hyang Gi's feeling. Who's in the world who feel happy once they know his/her father cheated on his/her mother? And Prof Park also one of the kind. Leave the money without text to your kids? What are you thinking? At least send them text, saying that you are sorry, leaving the money for them to spend, maybe buy new cloths, shoes or bags & say that you will always love them. Even they will not reply your text, at least they know your sincerity. Aigoooooo... what a trashy husband now will get a trashy father title as well. I can't wait to watch Hyang Gi meet NGB and make her father feel tormented a bit. Evil revenge is not cool, but sweet revenge is.

Seo Ban & Dong Ma

Wow, I can't believed they have a good hyung-dongsaeng relationship. But if we follow their story in season 1, Dong Ma gave Seo Ban Lashevan undies, showing that he really cares and loves his hyung. Maybe they relies each other since young, and we shall know the whole story regarding Dong Ma, NGB and we already know that he will approach BHR later. Is BHR will falls for him? What are the reason behind the wine treat? Hurmmmm.....

Can't wait to see next episode. I guess PSH's father mad at PSH's brother (because he had an affair too???) Not sure, but just guessing. Shall see the roller coaster rides started since episode 3. Can't wait!!!!!!

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

Why? If he likes to eat home cooks diner, cook it yourself. She is working too and she didn't like it. Why she had to force herself? How many men will cherish it? Most of them will take it as granted (hello to 40's and 50's husbands). 

There is nothing that can guaranty a beautiful marriage. Both partners must work hard to have it, but not always its enough. You don't have to tolerate things and lose yourself. It's not worth it.

Let's go back to season 1.. PSH's father said to him, "You know when is your mother looks so the prettiest? When she cooks." PSH being grew up in the house where's his mother cooked for the family. Yes, BHR must have told him that she wouldn't cook or clean & stay childless when PSH asked her to marry him, but it's been 3 years already. Even top celebrity knows to cook for her family. I know, some men will take for granted, but I believe PSH will cherish her more and more if she have a bit of "Sa Pi Young's" personality. And as for Dr Shin junior, he's the most trashy ones as he cherish his wife but at the same time, he spends his time with other woman and make her falls in love with him and asked her not to expect more. And Prof Park, I rest my case!!!!

So as a conclusion, yes we do not have to tolerate things and lose ourself but if the tolerate will make the things better, why not?

Ego is the most murderous things in the world, it's a truly silent killer as far as I have experienced it. 

@airgelaal

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

23 hours ago, partyon said:

I am not sure if the 50s couple will reconcile, but I can see the writer at least aiming for them to try.

The 50s wife has been very classy throughout all of this.

Frankly speaking, I don't want this couple in the 50s to get back together. Writerim, pls give that woman a break or a kitkat :D

My reason is - she spent nearly half a century to serve her husband and children well (look at everyday's meal she prepared for them), and worked very hard to buy a house and a car for her family. She should live a better life and enjoy the rest of her life on other activities (when her children grow up), such as expanding her social circle, learning new things, travelling around the world, enjoying dating, doing volunteer works in the community, etc.

We have stages of life by decades and she might have missed the peak of her life in the past decades, so what is her missing part in her life, besides her man and her family? "Time" is a teacher that taught us well. 

The 50s husband is not worthy of a good wife like her. He can continue to choose the life he wants, and for the sake of the children, the two can remain friends after the divorce.

My favourite motto :

How many decades are there in our lives? :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@hsmz It is my belief the biggest mistake anyone can make in a relationship is expecting one's significant other to change. Usually in the long run resentment builds. I do agree with you that communication is paramount, especially to help couples compromise.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

43 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Ego is the most murderous things in the world, it's a truly silent killer as far as I have experienced it. 

Yes, that's right.  Ego may be a toxic in any relationship, and it can ruin it if we don't fix it carefully.

Love is the key to overcoming self-limiting self-belief. If you find that your relationship is faltering, try to start with your relationship with "yourself"; not the self, but the true self. The immortal, eternal nature of your existence.

The idea is not to eliminate the ego (it is part of our birth, whether we like it or not). Just try to understand it, explore it with child-like curiosity, and go beyond the aspects of it that restrict our growth and hinder our relationships with others.:wub:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

50 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Let's go back to season 1.. PSH's father said to him, "You know when is your mother looks so the prettiest? When she cooks." PSH being grew up in the house where's his mother cooked for the family. Yes, BHR must have told him that she wouldn't cook or clean & stay childless when PSH asked her to marry him, but it's been 3 years already. Even top celebrity knows to cook for her family. I know, some men will take for granted, but I believe PSH will cherish her more and more if she have a bit of "Sa Pi Young's" personality. And as for Dr Shin junior, he's the most trashy ones as he cherish his wife but at the same time, he spends his time with other woman and make her falls in love with him and asked her not to expect more. And Prof Park, I rest my case!!!!

So as a conclusion, yes we do not have to tolerate things and lose ourself but if the tolerate will make the things better, why not?

@airgelaal

So he married a wrong person. He wants her to became a housewife like his mother: to cook for him and raise his children. But she never agreed to this. Even not in the future. It's not about tolerating things, it's about becoming a different person. If she said no before and still says no, so it must be no. If someone want to learn how to cook and please his/her family, it's ok. But it's not ok to think, that someone must change his mind because time passed.

Sorry, but I can't understand this logic.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

But it's not ok to think, that someone must change his mind because time passed.

Sorry, maybe I have a bit of conservative mind as I didn't have any girlfriends who's married or aunties who didn't cook for their family. My mother also told me, even you hate cooking and cleaning (housewife's duty), but it's part of woman's and wife's nature to do all of that, it's being a bonus if husband willing to help. And agree with you, PSH married the wrong lady. And he tried to end it, before his dark affair being revealed, but with BHR's parent's treatment in Korea, he can't. Then after the dark affair being exposed, he also wants to end their marriage, but BHR fell sick and he can't be the cruel man to ask her to sign the papers at the hospital right?

For me, their marriage is not "there" anymore, as she can't trust PSH and PSH has gave his heart to SW.

What else remain for them? 

53 minutes ago, NAB46 said:

It is my belief the biggest mistake anyone can make in a relationship is expecting one's significant other to change.

I have seen some of my friends and family members changed for the better. One of them said to me, her husband wish her to change this and that, she said NO, HELL NO since day one they met. But along the time, she changed, much better than previous and I can't believed my own eyes. That's why I believed, it's not wrong to stay as you are, don't change for other people or please them, but it's not wrong either to change if it will bring happiness to yourself and others. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, hsmz said:

Agreed with some of your points.

But sometimes, showing all of our true self is not a good things either.

Situation 1

The power of tolerates.

Situation 2

Agreed to stay childless. Yes, NO ONE should be forced to have a baby but people have feelings tho. The feelings of jealousy when see other officemate celebrate their first kid's birthday is inevitable. That's when one party have a changed heart, trying to get one but another party won't let it happen. The sad and agony feelings bite inside just like cancer & one day he or she will be tired and i guess that's when the cheating happened. To avoid cheating to happen, 2 way communication is very important. Once a while, you both must dicuss & talk about something and will get a mutual decision.

Situation 3

In laws. Yes, some in laws they adore their DIL or SIL but some of PIL only agreed to their son/daughter's choice to be married with this girl or guy. We don't have to change ourself completely just to make them adore us, but order to make them love us, we can change a bit. If previously we are a rought type of girl, wearing leather jacket, ride a superbike, smoking (your husband is so OK with it) but your PIL are not so keen about it, how about we change to be more softer so that our PIL can start to adore us. Don't try to fake it, it won't work. But try to change, start from your heart. It will definitely work.

Faking of something is completely not cool, but try to change to be more better is totally cool for me. I love to hear, "Wow! You've changed. Much better from previous."

And.. yeahh, change to be more better is good and beneficial too. Peace!

i feel you out all the onus for a good marriage and to keep husband with self on the wife.

cooking - if husband wants to eat home cooked food he can cook himself or get a housekeeper . His mom anyways gives him

food but you have seen the food gone to waste because he was dating mistress and having dinners with her outside home and still comes home and blames wife ... 

children - the fact the he changed his mind about children was never discussed with wife , how will one know he changed , her request on thier wedding night to him was not change . He broke all their agreements but Puta blame on wife . 

inlaws - i laws relationships are for most people a stressful relation , only few will have a good relation, so I am ok with how she is with them .she does enough to maintain relationship.

lawyer and mistress are experts in hiding their true sleeves hence they went behind backs and excuses to have an affair .. there is no justifying it.

Some were saying BHR agreed to get pregnant after mistress getting pregnant.

initially here agreeing to get pregnant is her being in dipair and wanting hold on to PSH .

i think in last two episodes she is just buying time with INlaws by stating she will become pregnant when the things are little better and not so stressful. She is still not willing at this point .

i think she is just plotting now to see who the mistress is and how to get her revenge . 

I hope she will

kick PSH to curb after she gets whatever revenge she wants . But ideally apart from public shaming the entire party and suing for adult Roy , not

much can be done in terms of revenge.

Her eyes are now open to the fact the PSH is a sly fox and untrustworthy 

3 hours ago, hsmz said:

Sorry, maybe I have a bit of conservative mind as I didn't have any girlfriends who's married or aunties who didn't cook for their family. My mother also told me, even you hate cooking and cleaning (housewife's duty), but it's part of woman's and wife's nature to do all of that, it's being a bonus if husband willing to help. And agree with you, PSH married the wrong lady. And he tried to end it, before his dark affair being revealed, but with BHR's parent's treatment in Korea, he can't. Then after the dark affair being exposed, he also wants to end their marriage, but BHR fell sick and he can't be the cruel man to ask her to sign the papers at the hospital right?

For me, their marriage is not "there" anymore, as she can't trust PSH and PSH has gave his heart to SW.

What else remain for them? 

I have seen some of my friends and family members changed for the better. One of them said to me, her husband wish her to change this and that, she said NO, HELL NO since day one they met. But along the time, she changed, much better than previous and I can't believed my own eyes. That's why I believed, it's not wrong to stay as you are, don't change for other people or please them, but it's not wrong either to change if it will bring happiness to yourself and others. 

Wife duties as you defined not

for 21st century LOL especially when women is going out in the world and earning her keep 

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Green Chilli said:

lawyer and mistress are experts in hiding their true sleeves hence they went behind backs and excuses to have an affair .. there is no justifying it.

you know, the writer-nim really made us giving our own opinions.

half of me said, PSH is so wrong to cheat, but part of me said PSH deserves to find his own happiness as he's not happy with BHR. Yes, he's wrong because he already pledged his wedding vow, but people do change, either to be more better or getting more evil, in PSH's case, he has changed 50% matured (he always said that he realized now, beautiful face doesn't mean anything if that person don't have good personality) and 50% evil because he cheats on his wife and he don't file the divorce before he cheats.

And as for BHR, I feel pity as woman as she being cheated by her man, but part of me didn't really like her because she showed the side of "wife-is-always-always-right." yes, she have her own career, a celebs for that matter, but why can't she at least asks, listens and discuss with her husband, regarding anything. yes, like SPY & Writer Lee, they're almost perfect wife to be seen, but still their husbands cheat. And I guess, the subtle meaning from the writer-nim, how good or bad your wives to manage the marriage, if the husband wanna cheats, he cheats, even with our own bestfriend. (if you have watched drama Five Enough, the main lead actress's character was being cheated by her husband. they have 3 kids, she's good at cooking, manage to clean the house despites she's busy with her career too. her husband cheated her with her own good friend whom she introduced her to get the job at her husband's office and end up divorce him)

As for SW, I pity her but sometimes angry with her. Why she needs to be "counselor" with someone's husband? Why open the door? All this thing won't happen if she shut the door. But loneliness make people have unstable heart & mental too. She's lonely, with no family around  her and PSH came maybe at the right time to fill in her emptiness heart. Same goes with NGB, she's heartbroken and she met Prof Park who showed interest with her (of coz she flirted with him first) and Ami, she's so wrong to fall in love with someone's husband who kept informed her, "don't ask me to choose, as I will choose my family over this relationship." For me, she's the one who created the mess, and she can be called home-wrecker girl if Dr Shin's marriage ended after SPY found out about them both.

Unless we are in the shoes of all these people - we can judge, we can say anything, but we can never understand.

cheating world is the world that so near with us, even boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancé do cheats, not only husband or wife.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2