[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

10 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Wrong

OK, it's up to you chingu-yaaa...

Remember, we have different background, life experience, faith & beliefs too. So, maybe you quoted based on yours. I wrote from my beliefs & my perspectives. And I do respect yours.

For me, GOD is GOD. HE will do what HE have to do. HE forgives people even that person killed 100 people IF THAT PERSON sincerely repented to HIM and ask forgiveness from HIM, and of course ask forgiveness from the person that he/she hurt (or their family). But if the he/she (or the family) didn't want to give their forgiveness, that's between he/she (or their family) & GOD. Only GOD can punish and forgives us and "calculates" our good deeds or sins. 

As for this drama, I believe BHR will finally forgives PSH & his family including the mistress. As I wrote before, she is not a bad person. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

I hope not only 40s husband dump Ami once he has enough playing with her, or another new toy comes along, I also hope she ruin her career too bcs of the affair 

Eh, that lets 40's husband off too easily. I actually hope he marries her. Another toy will come along but unlike Pi Young, Ami will cling even harder because she ruined her career and has no life skills. Ami, 40's husband and Dong-mi will all be miserable.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the husband is winning a :cookie: from the wife :mrgreen:

Poor creepy Dongmi. Here PSH's father didn't looked excited to see her, then Ami will come into her life. How miserable & mess her life will be! LOL! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I feel strongly that NONE of the wives should take these cheaters back.  They deserve better.

Best response to cheating: Award goes to 40's wife!!!!  So classy, "You can have him!"  50's wife is wrong; 40's wife should not take him back.

Also,  I agree, best karma for 40's husband is living with these two crazy women.  They may actually try to kill each other.  He is truly going to reap the whirlwind.  

Best karma for 50's husband is to be dumped by lover, and try to go back home, and told NO.  

My question about 30's couple is: Does wife really have fertility problems?  and if she does, did she keep it a secret from her husband and just say she did not want children?  What would happen if he finds out the truth?  Or did she just tell her mother that to keep from telling the truth?  I could see this one having a twist: somehow SW is out of picture (dies in childbirth?) and husband returns to 30's wife with baby.  Maybe she would reconsider, but she has lots of choices among other men, and doesn't need to settle.  She should say NO to him and in-laws.

Number 1 Question: Who fell off the horse?  Looked like a man?  Only people who rode horses were A Mi, 40's husband and A Mi's father, right?  How can it develop story line?

Number 2 Question:  WTHeck is up with the ghost?  How will he extend the storyline?  Is he just comic relief?  Inquiring minds want to know!

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, INJINFAN said:

I feel strongly that NONE of the wives should take these cheaters back.  They deserve better.

Best response to cheating: Award goes to 40's wife!!!!  SPi Youno classy, "You can have him!"  50's wife is wrong; 40's wife should not take him back.

I agree the wives shouldn't take the husbands back. Now I truly believe that the 40's wife will never take him back. I love PY so much. She is so classy and knows what she wants. The 50's wife isn't wrong because the husband didn't want the divorce, that is why she told her to forgive him for their daughter's sake. But PY's daughter is as strong as her mother and YS will lose his daughter admiration due to his cheating. Thanks @Ameera Ali for posting gif about the first love chingu. A-Mi really ruined any chance of them ever getting together. So proud of her and I know for a fact she and her new found family will be misreable in the end. lol

• Like 7
  • Love 1

In 1, 2, 3 - snap! BHR, you deserves better! Single cheabol, much better than a lousy lawyer! :P 

@Ameera Ali are you with me?

She was so furious when she found out about the cheating

4QPIRkc.gif

She tried to save her dreadful marriage, but it wasn't a good decision tho

nXAbnc3.gif

At last, she made the wise decision for herself!

TCaI3vZ.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, INJINFAN said:

Best response to cheating: Award goes to 40's wife!!!!  So classy, "You can have him!"  50's wife is wrong; 40's wife should not take him back.

Also,  I agree, best karma for 40's husband is living with these two crazy women.  They may actually try to kill each other.  He is truly going to reap the whirlwind.  

Best karma for 50's husband is to be dumped by lover, and try to go back home, and told NO.  

My question about 30's couple is: Does wife really have fertility problems?  and if she does, did she keep it a secret from her husband and just say she did not want children?  What would happen if he finds out the truth?  Or did she just tell her mother that to keep from telling the truth?  I could see this one having a twist: somehow SW is out of picture (dies in childbirth?) and husband returns to 30's wife with baby.  Maybe she would reconsider, but she has lots of choices among other men, and doesn't need to settle.  She should say NO to him and in-laws.

Number 1 Question: Who fell off the horse?  Looked like a man?  Only people who rode horses were A Mi, 40's husband and A Mi's father, right?  How can it develop story line?

Number 2 Question:  WTHeck is up with the ghost?  How will he extend the storyline?  Is he just comic relief?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Looks like she just got to know about her fertility issues after trying for a child. So she divorced him , she does not want to go through treatments and her marriage survival depends on babies and that jerk does not deserve her to be in physical pain trying for a child with fertility issues

• Like 7

@Ameera Ali 

Mother : feeling fishy

Father : thinking positively 

bC7veWa.gif

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

brother got amazing body but bad character :D

Will writer-nim twist his character in the next episode and make him a good man? Will he begs for NGB's forgiveness and then ready to marry her? To give karma for 50s husband? We shall wait and see... :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

In the mistress and barf step mom WWW3

hV7Vc8K.gif

I can’t believe the wife is good referee ( bother to answer her phone)  :w00t:

V41YraG.gif

The lover is bad referee ( by ignoring her bleeding)  :phew:

2bsW5YX.gif

# @UnniSarah This will be his life in next years :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

50 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Will writer-nim twist his character in the next episode and make him a good man? Will he begs for NGB's forgiveness and then ready to marry her? To give karma for 50s husband? We shall wait and see... 

I think there is a pretty good chance for this.  This writer tries to keep us off-balance, and has had partial success at it.  I think the writer would show the brother to actually be a guy with a heart who didn't realize it for a long time.  Maybe he now realizes that NGB is the woman for him and goes for it.  If he makes that move, there is not much doubt that she will go back to him, and leave the Prof out to dry.  We will all love that. 

The prof may beg his Ex-wife to take him back in, but she and the kids will say no.  They may give him a bone that he can be part of their life - but living away from them.

• Confused 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

@UnniSarahsaid:  How many of you think BHR knew she had fertitlity issues from the beginning???

Then what was she doing with all those pregnancy kits? Wishful thinking? A miracle?

@brooksmom hmmmm, I am wrong. I may have missed that scene.  Some episode of this drama can be a bit draggy and I do tend to fast forward . Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV  thanks for pointing it out. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I think there is a pretty good chance for this.  This writer tries to keep us off-balance, and has had partial success at it.  I think the writer would show the brother to actually be a guy with a heart who didn't realize it for a long time.  Maybe he now realizes that NGB is the woman for him and goes for it.  If he makes that move, there is not much doubt that she will go back to him, and leave the Prof out to dry.  We will all love that. 

But I don't like this....I would prefer this couople stay together...if she goes back to the ex well she did not learn anything, she destroy a marriage and now back to her first love....noooo better the prof and her to stay together....sirves her right...

21 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

@UnniSarahsaid:  How many of you think BHR knew she had fertitlity issues from the beginning???

Then what was she doing with all those pregnancy kits? Wishful thinking? A miracle?

It was really strange this....did she just found out after all those pregnancy kits or did she jusy said it to try to save the ex face with her familly..??? 

I hope she is ok and healthy and can star a new chapter in life happy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

@Ameera Ali 

Mother : feeling fishy

Father : thinking positively 

Will writer-nim twist his character in the next episode and make him a good man? Will he begs for NGB's forgiveness and then ready to marry her? To give karma for 50s husband? We shall wait and see... :phew:

Women as usual tend to be more insightful than men, LOL!

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

The 42 year couldn’t get pregnant with husband but did on a one night

• Blob 3