[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

On 6/2/2021 at 11:08 PM, brooksmom said:

@partyon said: "I haven't seen the sound engineer in any pictures and teasers yet. I am really worried he's not in season 2."

I think you may or may not be correct. When I looked him up on one site, I didn't see him being on season 2 while the others are. On my dramalist he is listed in season 2.

I actually thought/think he is the one stealing a kiss from 40's wife in the pool on s2 teaser.  He and 40's husband have the same type of man bod, so who knows. We will see.

Yes I think is the sound engineer. But I don't think the woman he kissed is 40's wife. She looks like the musical actress. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Should I be embarrassed that I'm watching this drama? lol.  I think I watched season 1 either bc of all the hoopla surrounding these types of dramas, or there was nothing else to watch.

I despise the 40s husband's step mom.  Does she honestly think that she has a chance with him?  Why is it that the husband that always seems like the best husband is often the worse?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 6/6/2021 at 5:53 AM, NAB46 said:

I wish that trailer had the subtitles.:confused:

It does on Netflix. On mine, I go to season 1, go all the way down to the bottom; there you see season2 trailer and its has subtitles. You stated "that trailer", maybe it's another one I don't know about.

@samzi85said: "I do wonder if 40s husbands mistress will have them get caught out, so she can have more? Obviously she won't though. Get more I mean."

Most mistresses do all they can to get caught so wife will leave the husband. But in most dramas I've seen the cheater only dumps the mistress and finds himself a new mistress.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

https://zapzee.net/2021/06/09/recap-of-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-before-season-2-starts/
‘Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)’ Series Recap Before Season 2

by krishkim | images: Jidam Media

BCE09072-80AA-4EC0-9D63-1A4762B1ED84.jpg

On June 12th, writer Phoebe (Im Sung Han) will be back with season 2 of Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce). This TV Chosun series revolves around three married couples, each in their 30s, 40s, and 50s, who are seemingly perfect. So before season 2 begins in earnest, we look back on the previous season, which ended with whirling tension everywhere.

Couple in Their 30s

A09F2B26-C1D2-4EFD-9272-FEBE811ACE9D.jpg

Pan Sa Hyeon (Sung Hoon) and Boo Hye Ryung (Lee Ga Ryeong) tied the knot three years ago after they promised the life of DINK (“double income, no kids”) at Boo’s request. However, Boo’s self-centered personality has gradually pulled the two apart. She even forced Pan to go on a diet and to start exercising. But what she didn’t expect was that Pan would meet Song Won (Lee Min Young) at the gym. There, he grows feelings for Song, who is considerate and warm, unlike his wife Boo, who always has strong opinions about everything. In the meantime, Song also falls hard for Pan as she counsels his marriage. The two grew fond of each other throughout season 1, and by the end, they spend a night together. Meanwhile, Song’s tearful prayer in the church at the beginning of the series turned out to be a sign of the crisis that’s about to visit the couple in their 30s. Naturally, attention focuses on what this desperate prayer means. 

Couple in Their 40s

227B4D57-7421-4F95-AD76-753B652A0477.jpg

Shin Yu Shin (Lee Tae Gon) is the “perfect husband” who acts like he doesn’t know the word “affair” in front of his wife Sa Pi Young (Park Joo Mi). But in the down-low, he has a mistress named A Mi (Song Ji In), whom he met on a plane. Shin, who saved A Mi as “Manager Kim” on his phone, started to spend more time with his stepmom Kim Dong Mi (Kim Bo Yeon) after his father’s death, irritating his wife. When Sa and Kim headed to a temple to mark the 49th day of his father’s death, Shin got on a plane to Jeju Island to meet his high school teacher, whose health worsened. And on that plane, he met A Mi with Song Won and Nam Ga Bin (Lim Hye Young). What’s the secret behind this meeting on a plane that seems like a coincidence? Will Shin and A Mi’s secret affair be revealed in season 2?

Couple in Their 50s

Spoiler

DFCA7939-D3B3-48CB-88DD-1023E1F7CD4B.jpg

Lee Si Eun (Jeon Soo Kyung) and Park Hae Ryun (Jeon No Min) were each other’s first love, got married, and stayed together for 30 years. Despite her wealthy father’s strong opposition, Lee spared no effort for her love and helped Park in any way she can. Park also flawlessly pulled off his role as the head of the family, thanking his wife for creating the person he has become. But all of a sudden, Park shared his wish to leave the family. Despite the shock, Lee met up with her kids separately and asked them to let their father go. The scene where Lee holds back her tears and smiles at her kids heralded not only the catastrophic ending of a couple in their 50s but also Lee’s new start despite her complicated emotions. What decision will Lee make?

Source (1)
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Kim Bo Yeon Talks About Working With Ex-Husband Jeon No Min On “Love (Ft. Marriage And Divorce)”

Jun 10, 2021
by C. Hong

On June 9, actress Kim Bo Yeon appeared as a guest on MBC’s “Radio Star” and talked about starring opposite her ex-husband Jeon No Min in “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce).”

“Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)” is a drama about three women in their 30s, 40s, and 50s whose marriages are shaken up by unexpected events. It is written by Im Sung Han, a famous makjang drama (dramas featuring extreme plot twists) writer. The first season of the drama aired in early 2021 and currently holds the record for the highest viewership ratings ever achieved by a TV Chosun drama.

In the drama, Jeon No Min plays Park Hae Ryoon, the husband of Lee Si Eun (Jun Soo Kyung). Kim Bo Yeon plays Kim Dong Mi, the young stepmother of Shin Yoo Shin (Lee Tae Gon), the husband of Sa Pi Young (Park Joo Mi). Jeon No Min and Kim Bo Yeon were married in 2004 and got divorced in 2012.

On “Radio Star,” Kim Bo Yeon shared that their meeting on the set of “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)” had been their first in a long time. “It had been about ten years since we last met,” she said calmly. “Since we were meeting again after we’d divorced, it felt a bit strange. We weren’t strangers, and we didn’t have a senior-junior relationship either.”

She continued, “But I felt that if I didn’t do anything, the production staff would feel more awkward around us, so I went up to him and asked how he’d been doing and asked after his daughter.” (Jeon No Min’s daughter is from his first marriage, not from his marriage to Kim Bo Yeon.)

Kim Bo Yeon went on, “During the filming for the second season, there’s a scene in which our characters meet. I have to look at him and his co-star in the scene and say, ‘You look good together.’ But I had a hard time looking him in the eye, so I looked just past him instead.”

MC Kim Gu Ra, who is also divorced, said, “It’s been 10 years and it sometimes happens that a married couple become strangers to each other. It’s okay not to make it too complicated.” Kim Bo Yeon empathized with the statement and said, “I’m a simple person, even when it comes to romantic relationships.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474142wpp/kim-bo-yeon-talks-about-working-with-ex-husband-jeon-no-min-on-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce

----

Oooouch. I didn't know these two had been married and how ironic they meet again on the set of Love ft. Marriage and Divorce LOL. At least they didn't have to do too many scenes together. Imagine meeting after 10 years, it's natural they become strangers then. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, dzareth said:

What the heck is Sung Hoon wearing at that event? Wear a big hat and I'll think he is a Mariachi singer!

lol - Exactly ! Toss a sombrero on his head, and he'll be ready for a Cinco de Mayo concert. :D

200.gif

Some stills:

AKR20210611077700005_02_i_P4.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

What I am hoping to see is the fireworks and revenge but please wives don't ever take these worthless men back. I am going to enjoy this and strangely enough I'm quite excited to watch all the terrible scenes where they are heartbroken and angry and then comes the juicy revenge. Oh yes and please do remember ladies that 'revenge is a dish best served cold'.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, hyall said:

What I am hoping to see is the fireworks and revenge but please wives don't ever take these worthless men back. I am going to enjoy this and strangely enough I'm quite excited to watch all the terrible scenes where they are heartbroken and angry and then comes the juicy revenge. Oh yes and please do remember ladies that 'revenge is a dish best served cold'.

Well to be real, if one the husband wish to be taken back ( i think about the 40s' husband for example),  one of the wife should forgive. To be honest, it's a drama about betrayal so we can bet on it but in korea, most women after their 30s would take back the scum.

It's over for the 50s' couple (and for the sake of her daughter, the mom would not take her ex back after causing so much hurt and drama).

The 30s wife is too prideful (and her marriage too short) to take back a scum who whished so much for a divorce with her (the guy was too insulting and hurtful in his pleads).

She also said in an other trailer that she may forgive the betrayal if she could be even aka cheating. And i truly understand her because i'am the same way, way worse to be honest). 

About the 40's couple, for now, the wife still don't know but she will most certainly forgive her husband if he choose to break it with his mistress.

I feel sorry for her beucause she -the 40s wife- is the most screwed of all : her family is perfect, she is perfect but her busy husband find time to cheat with a younger woman and to cheat emotionnally with his first love (giving time to his stem-mom).

I hope for one thing : the suffering of the sinners of  the first season.

In real life, i wont be so judgemental but this is the focus of the drama and it succeeded to create some grudges. Let get some payback.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

Season2 ep1

The only good part I saw today was the stepmother. Ha ha ha ha. Suffer!

i still on 1/4 part but dmn i miss their voice hahah its feels like years already from season 1 seeing all the madness coming into pieces 

the opening scene is lmaooo

• Like 2
  • Blob 2