[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

On 6/16/2021 at 10:57 PM, airgelaal said:

They both are from a very rich families. A very big part of their success and financial independence came from their parents.  For example, 30's husband admitted that he cant provide for his family alone, his wife had to work. I don't know how great 40's husband as a doctor, but I'm sure that his father's clinic was a big bonus for his career. 

Exactly…for the 50s couple it was the other way around. Wife comes from rich family and they didn’t approve of her husband from  the start. She went ahead against her family & married him, and was disowned by her family. She has spent her youth to help his career & make a comfortable life for him & what did she gets from him? He only thinks of his pleasure, not even trying to make up with his kids, let alone making them his priority. So yeah, I hope his actress mistress will be exposed, ruin her career & left him or she just dump him for her career & when he came begging to his family, they have move on, hopefully with a new guy as their new father & the lead a much better, happier life

• Like 3
  • Love 1

'I have a lover' was quite a painful story but they really did a fantastic job of convincing us that that the husband and wife could make it work because he really worked hard to get her back. It wasn't just I am sorry so take me back but the remorse was shown in so much detail and everything was very painful and wonderful to watch. When everything began to make sense and how he had misjudged her it was even more horrible and yet the writers did a good job. I thought I could never ever forgive him for what happened but in the end I thought they belonged together.

It is not easy to write a story that convincing but they managed it and the fantastic acting of both Kim Hyun Jo and Ji Jin Hee was the key.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Some of you maybe think I support cheating but believe me, I'm not.

No GIF

I just love to think rationally and from different perspective. Some of us will think .....

"No, my spouse will never cheats on me." and some will promise to each other "No, I will never cheats..." But, like I said, we can NEVER predict the future.

Cheats happened and it's all around us. And when it happened, usually we start to blame & never think. 

That's all I have to say for last week episode. Shall return with new post by next week. 

Fangirl Hello GIF by Globe KmmunityPH

• Blob 2

13 hours ago, Pretti said:

I still don't understand why you hope a happy ending for 30's husband and his mistress. Isn't it a sign to show that you support cheating? All the man and their mistress in this drama don't deserve happy ending for themselves. 

Since I mentioned that I am rooting for PSH and SW to be together, I guess I am one of those suspected to be supporting cheating.

Supporting cheating means encouraging cheating. I don’t support nor encourage cheating. If a friend asked me if he/she should cheat or not, my answer will be a firm NO!, and possibly with a smack on the head depending on how close we are.

However, things like infidelity happens more often than we thought, and when that happened, the best way around it is to think rationally, calmly, and find best solutions for all involved, especially when an unborn baby is involved. Stewing in anger and revenge is entirely useless, and will only leave that person more battered than before. 

I only am rooting for PSH and SW because from what we’re shown so far, I see that they didn’t really mean to enter into a relationship. They have been apologetic and trying not to create further hurt, but unfortunately a baby is involved, and they have to factor that in the resolution they’re coming up with. Unlike the other two cheating couples, who knowingly and actively committed infidelities, with no regrets shown. I wish for these two cheating couples to suffer. But... even if it’s only for the sake of their respective children, I would still support reconciliation of the husbands and wives. For the children’s sake, and if the wives are willing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Since I mentioned that I am rooting for PSH and SW to be together, I guess I am one of those suspected to be supporting cheating.

Supporting cheating means encouraging cheating. I don’t support nor encourage cheating. If a friend asked me if he/she should cheat or not, my answer will be a firm NO!, and possibly with a smack on the head depending on how close we are.

However, things like infidelity happens more often than we thought, and when that happened, the best way around it is to think rationally, calmly, and find best solutions for all involved, especially when an unborn baby is involved. Stewing in anger and revenge is entirely useless, and will only leave that person more battered than before. 

I only am rooting for PSH and SW because from what we’re shown so far, I see that they didn’t really mean to enter into a relationship. They have been apologetic and trying not to create further hurt, but unfortunately a baby is involved, and they have to factor that in the resolution they’re coming up with. Unlike the other two cheating couples, who knowingly and actively committed infidelities, with no regrets shown. I wish for these two cheating couples to suffer. But... even if it’s only for the sake of their respective children, I would still support reconciliation of the husbands and wives. For the children’s sake, and if the wives are willing. 

I disgree with your opinion, you use the baby as a pressure for the public to support cheating. Like instead of blaming the husband and his mistress now the public need to ignore their faults to care for baby? And now they find a reason to blame the wife for her husband action. So what is the prize they need to pay for ruining the wife's life? A happy ending for them? So what we learn from that? Cheating is bad but you will be fine if you have a baby? Because the public will accept your action for the sake of your baby? Really? AND I DON'T THINK THEY FEEL SORRY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE To THE WIFE. Because their action show that, they even have a baby unlike other cheating couples. And you see they said they regret but do they really feel that? They still meet each other and they don't want to stop that. They just use a baby as a reason for them to meet each other without feeling ashame. 

Edited by Pretti
  • Blob 3

On 5/15/2021 at 4:21 AM, partyon said:

LOLs :joy: I see that you're invested already ! :glasses:

I also want to see that the 30s guy ends up with his mistress. Honestly, it was the only couple that I somewhat liked. They actually seemed to have a connection and honest communication.

I want to see the 50s wife show her husband the door and get herself a younger lover. All the while making her husband realize how much he messed up.

And for the 40s husband? I hope he and his stepmom are put into a spaceship and have stay on the International Space Station for the rest of their lives. No one will miss them. :loolz:

Don’t believe the 30’s will end up with mistress because they made it all to sweet for them to soon. He has a problem

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Pretti said:

I disgree with your opinion, you use the baby as a pressure for the public to support cheating.

No problem. I don’t mind people disagreeing with me. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. But I should say it again that I do not support cheating, which I clearly mentioned in my previous post. 

Like instead of blaming the husband and his mistress now the public need to ignore their faults to care for baby?

I am not sure the public means the general public, or the public means the people here in soompi. Anyway, what value/benefit can “keep blaming” bring? Besides, it’s really none of the public business about what happened, but BHR herself. If she choose to keep blaming them, she will never find happiness. I do not wish for her to remain in a loveless marriage. 

Cheating is bad but you will be fine if you have a baby? Because the public will accept your action for the sake of your baby?

Just as here in soompi there are diverse opinion, I am sure in the general public, there will be people who accept and people who don’t. But again, it’s really none of the public business what went on in a marriage but the married couple themselves. 

they even have a baby unlike other cheating couples.

They have a baby because it was unplanned. They’re not pro. Unlike the other two pairs of cheaters, who talked and discussed and planned their cheating. They probably already prepared condoms because they need to make sure no baby is involved so they can continue their affairs. 

And you see they said they regret but do they really feel that? They still meet each other and they don't want to stop that.

Yes, from what we’re shown so far, I really think they feel regret. They still meet because they’re still discussing the solution. I do believe if there was no baby, they would’ve cut ties already as BHR requested. But this is a drama, of course there has to be some dramas to make it interesting and make viewers continue watching. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

No problem. I don’t mind people disagreeing with me. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. But I should say it again that I do not support cheating, which I clearly mentioned in my previous post. 

I am not sure the public means the general public, or the public means the people here in soompi. Anyway, what value/benefit can “keep blaming” bring? Besides, it’s really none of the public business about what happened, but BHR herself. If she choose to keep blaming them, she will never find happiness. I do not wish for her to remain in a loveless marriage. 

Just as here in soompi there are diverse opinion, I am sure in the general public, there will be people who accept and people who don’t. But again, it’s really none of the public business what went on in a marriage but the married couple themselves. 

They have a baby because it was unplanned. They’re not pro. Unlike the other two pairs of cheaters, who talked and discussed and planned their cheating. They probably already prepared condoms because they need to make sure no baby is involved so they can continue their affairs. 

Yes, from what we’re shown so far, I really think they feel regret. They still meet because they’re still discussing the solution. I do believe if there was no baby, they would’ve cut ties already as BHR requested. But this is a drama, of course there has to be some dramas to make it interesting and make viewers continue watching. 

I am so agree with you. Yes, we all have our own opinion. Some totally against cheating and no matter what, the party who cheats must take all the blame. And if wife got cheated, yes, you support if the wife get her revenge, humiliate the husband and make him suffer.

But not me. I don't support cheating and I totally don't support keep blaming and take revenge. Just, I would like to see from all aspects and think rationally. All the things that we do in the world, it's started with a reason. And also, bear in mind, some of the things that we do, some of it was unexpected. Most of the people who cheats, started with "I will never cheat on my spouse" but end up, cheats. Just pray hard that we are not being included in people who cheated and being cheated by our spouse.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Songbae said:

The wives are the only interesting part about this show

Am with you @Songbae
The reason i'm still watching this drama is I want to know the 'ending' of each wife. And along the way, am hoping that all husband and mistress are suffer. Marriage is a commitment. Without commitment, there is no security in trusting. Be true to your own word and follow through with action. All the husband are failed on these. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

NOTE: chingus, please be respectful of each other. it is okay to have difference in opinion but one should not be name calling another member's post or opinion about the drama. at the end of the day, this is a drama and we are here to have fun discussing with each other. just agree to disagree -- it is not necessary to come to a single consensus opinion and neither will every viewer have the same feedback or reaction to a drama or scene or character as you. that is simply life. thank you. 

the forum rule explicitly states the following: 

3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information.  Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

re: @ferily, @chococarmela, @serenilmauve, @SC2019

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I  am amazed who say they don’t support cheating but fully support  30s husband actions and want him to end up with mistress , that is condoning cheating .

baby is a convenient tool for justification.

Today  episode again the boring psh and mistress saying all emotional nice words but actions are just opposite , end up hugging and agreeing for one more date ... yes we believe you that you will end the affair LOL ... same like the night , all goody talks and then she asked him to sleep and he slept with her .

i am annoyed at the PSH mother , she is upset because husband sends the medicine to other lady and gives a big lecture  but she is not annoyed at SON who made an unforgivable sin .how she easily accepts sons behavior and what he did to DIL when she is in against for small fraction of husbands betrayal .

any way BHR thinking about her alternatives good , she sure wants a rich husband .

and both BHR and Seo bans brother play hard to get , need to see where it goes , I think it is only for teasing the audience with imaginations and make it seem same as husbands cheating I guess . Nothing will Come out of Sri van or his brother except they being served as eye candys.

I am also happy that BHR took 59s wife out for a drink , she needs someone she can talk to and lean on. Both actually . It was pleasant to see both of them out drinking , more scenes like the three wives supporting each other will be great.

I hate 40s wife grooming her daughter to be a future mini her , here goal is male daughter a good wife mother .

and cater to mans need .. I am sick of this attitude of hers even though she is otherwise very good.

is it a cultural thing that in Korea they will readily accept the child born out of affairs , it is unheard of in my country , even guys parents go no where near the mistress even though the child can get inheritance I believe .

That is the reason I don’t find sympathy with the baby card. It is parents fault to bring a child into this mess.

I think the cheaters always hope the other Spouse lets go easily and they will ride into fairytale land with their

mistresses.

what should wives do , should they accept the suffering and Heartbreak

silently .

everyone knows there is actually no revenge that can be taken , the damage is already done and spouse who gets cheated on is the real loser int the situation.

but for the spouses it takes time

To let  go of anger an bitterness , that is what BHR is doing  trying to take out her anger and seeing what punishment she can dish out . She also knows that live and trust has left .

50s wife ended in a quick divorce but you still see her unresolved anger and feelings of victimization, they are slowly coming out now if you notice the behavior of hers with husband in last episodes . The children despise   him , that is how it should be .

Edited by Green Chilli
  • Like 2
  • Blob 2

Can I comment without seeing ep3, yes I can.  Dong-mi has no shame. 

One hour later update: sneaked a view of ep4 preview. Ga bin is mean. She is shameful too.

Edited by brooksmom
had more to add
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

I agree with @Lmangla, it just a drama and it only bring some taste in our life. Even the storyline happened IRL, but we must stay calm and carry on to watch the drama without any prejudice with others.

And the drama keep getting a fast pace, just like in the article that I read. It's getting me on my nerve but, I still aware it just a drama.

In episode 3, like I said previously, once PSH' mother met SW, she can feel the different. PSH's mother knew her daugther-in-law so well, so, I guess later once PSH's father meet SW, both parents will grow affections towards SW. But with BHR's plan, I'm not sure either PSH' parents will change heart or still stay on BHR's side. I hope PSH's parents will make a good decision later even it will hurt BHR. My sympathy is with BHR too as I feel she hurt deep down, but she have a lot of motives being held inside, that's make me quite sick with her *close my eyes* 

I love the scene where's SW went to church and had a conversation with the pastor. She said she sinned & she didn't have any intentions ruin anybody's happiness, but it happened. SW, PSH & BHR - all are victim in their own world.

I have nothing to say to Prof Park. Even you have found your "new love", but it is necessary to forget the mother of your kids and your kids as well??? Poor them, even his daughter show her hateful towards her own father, but deep down in her heart, I know she misses her father. As a father, you need to reach to them, show you still care rather than lost in your own world with your mistress. And for NGB, she have the nerves to get pregnant. Unlike SW, NGB planned to get pregnant intentionally and this make me quite despise her.

Dr Shin & Ami now getting further. I can't imagine when SPY & Kim Dongmi found out about Ami later, what Dr Shin's life would be. Kim Dongmi now letting herself in Dr Shin's family & I guess she will getting much annoyed when Dr Shin spoil his wife in front of her. Maybe she will make a mess or trouble later? For me, Ami is just one lonely girl that has let herself into the trap of someone's that can't give what she wants - LOVE and marriage of course. Poor Ami, I hope she will leaves Dr Shin, repent & find another sweet single guy to be her husband later on.

PSH's parents on the other side, having another fought, Yes, as we can see, PSH's mother is one devoted wife and a good housewife. All she needs was her husband to respect her and show that he loves her. The herbal medicine is the benchmark of reasons for PSH's mother let out her anger. PSH's father, I believe he's a family man, just he didn't know how to show his love towards his wife. PSH once mentioned this in episode 1, season 1. Unlike PSH, if you can recalled, PSH always shows his loves towards BHR, give her massage when she felt tired, fetch her when she's drunk but BHR didn't show the same to him. PSH and his father, having a quite different personality. Like PSH's mother said, if you want to be treated like a king, treated your wife like a queen & if you want be treated like a queen, treat your husband like a king too. PSH's mother treated PSH's father like a king, but he did not do the same with his wife. PSH treated his wife like a queen (before he met SW) but BHR never treated him like a king, always busy and make PSH listens to her without listen to him.

Yeah, some man cheated with a reason, some man are just trash, always love to cheat. Cheated with a reason, even it's unforgiveable, but somehow we should know the root cause. Like Writer Lee said, she should take good care of herself, but then BHR said to herself, she takes good care of herself yet her husband cheats. But Writer Lee & BHR are totally 2 different people. Even PSH's mother said, PSH must be fed up with BHR who always grumpy & nitpicking. I have mentioned this previously, man who fed up, will end up cheats and it's applicable to the woman as well. 

Cheating is all around us, yes it existed. You can say to yourself, "I will never cheat  & I believe my partner will never cheat on me" - but just like I said before... You'll never know what the future holds for us.

p/s : I hope we can see the truth of Seo Ban's life later. It's good if the writer-nim can show, he's being cheated by his partner before and that's the reason why he stays single till now. (so we can see, not only man who cheated, woman can cheats too...)

:hwaiting2:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Like i said before cheating can never be justified or excused. It isn't something that you can say that it was unexpected. For you to cheat you must have entertained thoughts of cheating in your head.

I find it weird how a lot of people are trying to excuse what the 30's husband did to his wife and saying that he is in love with the mistress. He doesn't look like someone that is in love. the 50's husband looks like he is in love

The 30's husband and her mistress should have used protection because you don't know who you are sleeping with and imagine if she had gotten an infection instead of getting pregnant. Also that pregnancy isn't high risk her being 40 isn't an excuse. it's not like she is old.

I hope that the husbands and the mistresses get their karma. 

There is no chemistry between the 30 husband and his mistress.

The wives are the only good part in the show.

If i put myself in any of the wives shoes. It wouldn't be a quick divorce. i will make sure i have evidence of the cheating and take every single thing form the husband and leave him penniless. There is nothing like forgive and forget or i was out of my mind. The only husband that i don't dislike is the 40's husband  because that stepmother ruined him. 30's was spoilt by his parents and 50's used his wife 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

NOTE: chingus, please be respectful of each other. it is okay to have difference in opinion but one should not be name calling another member's post or opinion about the drama. at the end of the day, this is a drama and we are here to have fun discussing with each other. just agree to disagree -- it is not necessary to come to a single consensus opinion and neither will every viewer have the same feedback or reaction to a drama or scene or character as you. that is simply life. thank you. 

the forum rule explicitly states the following: 

3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information.  Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

re: @ferily, @chococarmela, @serenilmauve, @SC2019

so this is why my post got deleted. Well a little warning would have been nice. I didn't even bash anyone

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Nam ga bin gets on my nervesssss

she wants a baby because SW is pregnant ? Mam, a baby isn’t a random thing you can try out . You’ve known him for a short while and he left his wife for you .... Once your beauty fades , do you think you’ll be different? He was amiable and said nice things to his wife , promised his loyalty to her before you came along and now he is with you because you’re young and you excite him? He’s like a puppy on a leash, but only for now. She’s so manipulative and immature 

Unlike some of you on this forum, I don’t have faith in PSH...he says he loves her but he’s known her for a short while . He tells his dad looks don’t matter but he approached her solely because of her body.. I think they look meant to be because we now see them fighting for it but the truth is, they know little of each other.They’re attracted to each other because of what they represent .. SW likes him cuz he’s cute , young and is her child’s father and PSH likes her for now  because she’s modest, caring like his mom. I will only believe in them if they remain the same after ten years and PSH loves her even after then .I doubt it though. SW is way mature and if they get together , eventually it’s going to stop being cute. They began their relationship by SW giving him advice. If they get married, that advice going to sound a lot like nagging. Will he tolerate her then? He hates Hae Ryung for the very thing he was attracted to her once. He liked her because she was confident, straightforward and a bit dramatic. That’s going to disappear if he ends up with SW. I’ve said this before, but when he gets settled into a peaceful life with SW, I bet HR will be attractive to him then. 

Anddd ... is that Yu Shin and dong mi flash back really necessary? Seriously, what in the odiepus complex? The writer gives everything except the main plot! 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

I think it would be nice if we get Boo Hye-ryung backstory too like we do for the rest of the characters so that we can understand where she is coming from. We don't get to 'see' much of her. What does she really feel? What makes her mind tick? They show us what every other character is feeling/ thinking. For BHR, we only get to see her professional side. With the 50s husband missing from the scene, we get to know about about her more through her interactions with her children. We even learn about A-Mi / Nam Ga-bin.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3