[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

@admonike - my dear, you have such a long list to watch kdrama, may i know how you survive through?  How do you remember the plots and characters if you are watching simultaneously? Fast forward key?? :D:D

@ktcjdrama - Sell your haunted house, i stopped on first 2 ep because it is not really my genre of drama, even though I find the male lead quite handsome....I am quite particular when choosing a drama and also depend on the mood for watching. :D

Besides Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) S2, I am now watching MINE.

I am waiting to watch the upcoming drama :

• The Devil Judge
  • Nevertheless
  • Hospital playlist S1 - i did not watch it, should I watch S2? Any continuous line?
  • Kingdom S3
  • Jirisan 

The last two are the big cast and famous writer that I am anticipating, i hope they won't disappoint us. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

46 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

may i know how you survive through?  

i watch. i exist. hahaha @brooksmom @lebeaucouple
anyway, it's only 2-3 drama a day. About 2-3 hours a day, not that long. I remember the story though but cant recalled the second lead name. For me all korean name is similar 

___

Have you watch this MV OST 2 here

Husband 30s + mistress 30s cried hard. Is it possible they lose their baby?

Edited by admonike
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 2

I enjoy reading this forum discussion from the cheating topics expanding to the responsibility of housework (e.g. cooking and washing) between couples and both ends brought up their real life event examples. I love it. :wub:

@airgelaal
I sympathize with your girlfriend who is always forced to do washing at home, this is really sad..... thanks for sharing the real life example :( 

Surveys and research consistently point out that although many women work outside, they still tend to do most of the housework :(. Husbands and wives are arguing about who is doing what at home, almost like they are arguing about money.

Marriage is a partnership (whether we like it or not), that includes the practical business of running the household such as keeping financial records, home maintenance, shopping, planning, cleaning, cooking, washing, childcare, transportation, etc.

Regarding pre-marriage counseling, there are few things MUST be discussed:

• Set Priorities - What is truly important to the couple? Compromise works best if we select priorities, rather than trying to completely satisfy both partners.
  • Anticipate Obstacles  - here come with communicating and compromising in getting this particular unpleasant task done.
  • Agreed on Time table - Some folks are morning birds while some folks are night owls. Work it out to avoid tension later on. Timing is important.
  • Employ a domestic maid - if a couple can't or don't want to lower their standards, they can employ some part time helper if their budget allows.

In my opinion, managing expectations is the most difficult part - here involves with a tolerance level, so it depends on the spouse’s flexibility and allowing them to complete the task in their own way.

Marital values tend to change over time, because values and personal preferences are often obscured by layers of social needs and expectations. Sometimes we experience some changes in life, which can have a profound impact on our relationship with life. In this case, all our core values and common goals may change, so communication and compromise become the key.

But will all the couples stay synchronized to achieve their common goal over time? A huge challenge for all of us. 

In summary, before entering the marriage, pre-marriage counselling is highly advisable and recommended, including housework discussions and prior consent.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, wildcherry said:

I felt nauseated watching him making food with his mistress, when he never make a drink for his wife.

O gosh, I was so annoyed too with him cooking, especially when he bragged that he is good in making mandoo! Why didn’t he ever make it at home before? That is so troublesome to make, I don’t even like to do it because of the mess I have to clean up later. I am a one-pan kind of person when it comes to cooking. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

I finally finished episode 2.  Don't hate me, but I still like the 30s mistress.  She does feel bad about the relationship.  

I thought the hide and seek with the 40s husband and his step mother was just nuts!  I do not like the 40s mistress; all pouty when she doesn't get her way.  And the ghost of the step mom's hubby is just weird.

I like the 50s wife and feel badly for her.  She sacrificed a lot.  I noticed that she didn't bad mouth the hubby in front of the kids.  A class act.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

dont go blame wife , if you are falling out of love with your wife , communicate , fight or divorce , don’t go to other women to tell your sad stories . Since you are married you have an obligation to wife 

Hurmmm.. This is the problem in the society. Like I said, I against the cheating, but it's possible the reason of man's cheating somehow came from the wife. But we always said, once man caught cheating, he will be put into the blame 100%. I asked my mom regarding this issue, and she said... "We woman, sometimes tend to feel great and thinks we are so right all the time. We always see our spouse's fault by not looking at ours too." 

So, writer-nim wanna show that, sometimes, it's not fair to put the blame 100% to the husband when he caught being cheated. Yes, in trashy Dr Shin & Prof Park's case, we can call the husbands - trashy husband as the wife seems didn't have too much lacking. Even they are a working mom, they managed to cook, keep their house clean, spend time together at home and having a good conversation with their husbands (see flashback episodes) but did you study BHR's personality and the way she treated PSH in the flashback episodes? Yeah, she just being herself like you and you said, but by being herself is reflected a bit of the reasons why her husband start to cheat. Just IMHO. No offense yaa...  

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I finally finished episode 2.  Don't hate me, but I still like the 30s mistress.  She does feel bad about the relationship.  

I don't hate her but I don't support her and PSH too... She just lost in her own world because she's actually having unstable emotions.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 2

57 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I thought the hide and seek with the 40s husband and his step mother was just nuts!  I do not like the 40s mistress; all pouty when she doesn't get her way.  And the ghost of the step mom's hubby is just weird.

I like the 50s wife and feel badly for her.  She sacrificed a lot.  I noticed that she didn't bad mouth the hubby in front of the kids.  A class act.

I hate all the 3 mistresses. Whatever their reasons are, they’re just that, a mistress & a home wrecker! Its not like the men hide the fact they’re married. For sure the husbands are the biggest SOB but these mistresses are no better, they have relationships & sex fully aware their partners are married & have responsibilities elsewhere. If its ok for them to have sex with someone else husband, does that mean its fine for their husbands to have affairs with some other women too, for whatever reason? 

My pov of the 40s couple, well I hate the mistress just the same as others, tho other husbands are just the same level of bstd, the 40s husband is really creepy, the wife is so snobbish & arrogant especially towards her mother, I actually feel less pity for her & can’t  wait to see how her reaction when she finds out her husband cheated on her, using his stepmom as his shield. I want to see how “forgiving” she would be for the sake of her daughter, just like what she told her mother. I want her to grovel the hurting words she threw to her mother. With her arrogance I doubt that she can handle her cheating husband better than her mom. Making worst, she’s having a crush at the sound engineer, when he only has eyes for the 50s wife, the woman she looks down to.

As for the 30s wife I don’t really dislike her. She is very self opinionated & speaks her mind but she has been true to herself. It is the husband problem to promise something he can’t do & too scared to confront her with his real thought. Should he confronted her as fiercely & seriously, no doubt they will fight but at least she knows what he’s thinking. Like many pointed out here, if he really craving for homecook meals, why didn’t he cook himself? Because he is just a spoilt brat who needs coddling & pampering just like his mom did to him? Who said men can’t cook? Many of the top chef are men. Instead of expecting his wife cook for him, why can’t he cook for his wife, especially when the wife working at odd hours. The 30s husband is still immature & still doesn’t know the different between love & lust. He’s been lusting after women, not truly loves them.

My thought on the 50s couple. The 50s husband is the one I dislike the most among the 3. Maybe because others are already successful & financially independent when they met their wives & they didn’t put their wives the hardship to provide for their family & to live comfortably. Perhaps he’s going thru his mid life crisis but hopefully when he wakes up from his dream it’ll be too late for him to return to his family. Tho I’m annoyed to the 50s wife who still clinging to the hope the husband will return to her again, I can understand her. For him, she sacrificed her whole life & her maiden family. It’s like her life was a nightmare. But I agree with her daughter, not to dwell on their no good father, and moves on with what left of her life, to search for her own happiness. The son is still too young to understand & to handle his possessiveness but in time, if his mom meets a cool guy who can be a better father to him, for sure he won’t need his self centered father anymore 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, wildcherry said:

The problem is when he slept with SW, its not because he wanted to make babies, he slept with her because he wanted sex!

From my opinion, at first PSH didn't have any intention to sleep with SW. He always respects SW and from their scenes, I didn't see when PSH try to take advantage from SW, except for his sympathy hug to SW when SW cried. The hugs are not showing any intimacy intention, just like a hug from brother to sister. But, yeahhhh it's still wrong because it was the "door" that opens both feelings. And the night out at Gangneung, is something that they both didn't plan. Yes, you know sometimes you can't avoid especially when you are both all alone in the room and having unstable emotions. Even stranger can made out with other stranger. But they have known almost half a year, know each other stories and never wanna hurt each other just like PSH said, so it means, they have formed a feeling towards each other.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't defend their action, IT WAS WRONG for someone's husband to make out with other woman, but I believe they also didn't expect to make Baby Bada :lol:

38 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Should he confronted her as fiercely & seriously, no doubt they will fight but at least she knows what he’s thinking. Like many pointed out here, if he really craving for homecook meals, why didn’t he cook himself?

He just can't win with his wife. Remember raise the dog scene? He just wanted raising a dog but his wife said this and this. Ok understand, raising a dog needs a lot of energy and time, but I guess that was PSH's plan to make BHR come home early and spend time with him without going to golf, clubbing, drinking.... 

And when he asked to go exercise together, she said she played drum and this and this too. Why can't she at least spend one day with her husband and encouraging him and give a full support to him?

If you watch 1st episode in season 2, PSH said he can cook. I think he didn't want to cook and eat by himself. Yes, some people are like that, they didn't want to eat all alone at home (but can if at restaurant). In the first flashback episode, PSH wanted to heat the foods, but BHR went out even telling him. Maybe she texted him but is it so hard to knock the bathroom door and let your husband know that you wanna go out? Put yourself at PSH's shoe, what do you feel? That's when I realized, he just don't like to eat alone at home.

Finally, I can conclude here, PSH is the one who always tried hard, but BHR just take him for granted.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 2

@CarolynH I don't hate her too but of all the mistress she is the most refined, educated, wise of the three. Raised upper class family, education, and 40ish.  She could have gotten a single young man to comfort her but then he would have been clingy. Instead she took a chance with a married one. When she crossed that line, she didn't mean it to be for keeps. Things got complicated when she got pregnant. She hit pay dirt. A miracle! Keep the baby and dump the man. Now her feelings for the guy have changed? Keep the baby and keep the man. Sounds like a plan now. But there's the wife. Who happens to be the not so nice wife who's going to put up a fight. She's not going to hand over her till death do us part contract on a silver platter. In her mind some suffering has got to happen on their end.  Sheet. Happens. One should feel sorry for the halo couple.:innocent::innocent:    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.  :rage:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, hsmz said:

He just can't win with his wife.

So the answer? Not to talk to her at all? He just trying to justify his affair. And it's not like she was happy. She also thought about divorce even before she found out that he has a mistress. So maybe he also wasn't the best husband?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, airgelaal said:

So maybe he also wasn't the best husband?

Somehow, I agree with this... PSH wasn't the best husband to BHR.. but how can he be the best when his wife won't let him? She didn't even want to hear or consider PSH's opinion or even listen to him, not to mention to get the mutual decision. Almost in the flashbacks, showed how she dominated all the decisions, even PSH said NO, she still wants PSH to obey her. Is she a wife or a government? (which we MUST OBEY all the rules & their decision, without even can say NO)

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I'm with you on this!!!! BS husband deserved to be BS beachyyyyy! :piggydance:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Somehow, I agree with this... PSH wasn't the best husband to BHR.. but how can he be the best when his wife won't let him? She didn't even want to hear or consider PSH's opinion or even listen to him, not to mention to get the mutual decision. Almost in the flashbacks, showed how she dominate all the decisions, even PSH said NO, she still wants PSH to obey her. Is she a wife or a government? (which we MUST OBEY all the rules & their decision, without even can say NO)

It's just because his usual pattern doesn't work with her and he doesn't know any other. And as I dee it, he never really wanted to try any other way.

He is a cat from Shrek, who overpowers his enemies by distracting them with his "cute kitten" looks. But if someone is not impresses, it's not a cat to blame. Of course.

And you forget, that he liked her the way she was and told her not to change. So it's her fault that she fulfilled his request?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

And you forget, that he liked her the way she was and told her not to change. So it's her fault that she fulfilled his request?

PSH said that, during their honeymoon after the wedding night right?

And you also forget, PSH's eomma once said, "People only show their sweetest sides when dating." Meaning? BHR didn't show her flaws when she dated PSH. And true, PSH was head over the heels with her, who doesn't when we having boyfriend/girlfriend? PSH also mentioned once, after their honeymoon phase was over, that's when the reality hits him about his marriage. I guess he knew already BHR's temper after marriage as PSH's eomma also once said 'You didn't' hit him right? Even you are mad, you shouldn't use violence." Meaning, in 2 years of marriage, PSH & PSH's parents know her temper already. 

Same like my cousin's marriage. During dating, her bf (now husband) smelled good and looked very clean when they went for dating, but after marriage (first 1 to 3 months), you won't believe this.. her husband once didn't shower for 2 or 3 days, and his reason "I'm lazy." Not to mentioned he wore the same socks for 3-4 days, the smell, I can't even imagine!! But now he's getting better after my cousin always comparing his before and after and I guess that's make my cousin's husband realized that he need to change back like used to be while they were dating.

This showed that, we can never predict what will happen in future with our spouse. Sometimes during dating, he was so bad temper, but after marriage, he's the sweetest and soft spoken man in the world. Can be also, during dating he acted like Jesus but after marriage, all the slapping, punching, kicking are like a staple foods for him.

There's a wisdom in my culture always said *translated 

"People during dating time are so crazy, even fart smell like Chanel No 5."

I'm defending PSH a bit because I believe he loves his wife, it just he can't stand her but at the same time he don't want to hurt her (before he met SW of coz) and divorce her. After he met SW, his feeling change 360 already and now with the baby, he can't even step away from SW.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

여러분... 

Ok, now I want to share my opinion of different perspective about these 3 couples.

30s couple

Let's go back to opening episode of season 1. There's 2 side of stories right, why the staff in radio station being attacked by the wife of her secret boyfriend. At first, all people in the studio also feel mad at the staff. But when she revealed the story from her side, now we know. That woman is for me a glimpse of BHR. Yes, that girl can be called a home-wrecker girl, but she did mentioned, she always avoid the man and she didn't wear make up or decent cloths, but still the man can't forget her and keep seeing her. 

It's the same situation with PSH. Then we saw on the honeymoon night scene, where's he said, "Can you dress up the same way & play the drum for me on my 60th birthday?- Meaning he always cherish the best moments between them and not the bad ones. And that's when this perspective of mine came and I want to share. Along the way 3 years they have been married, we can say that BHR showed her true self bit by bit. PSH's eomma once said something about BHR using violence, meaning she knew when she's mad, she always use violence to let go her anger. PSH also said, once honeymoon phase was over, that's when the reality hits him. We didn't see much any flashbacks within 10 months before PSH met SW, but we can see the flashback when PSH was drunk. This make me think, BHR can drunk and flirted with man in front of her husband yaaa, but when PSH drunk, she went mad and didn't even want to cook him fried egg. Like she didn't even drink alcohols at all. Why can't you at least show some respect to your husband? Is it hard to cook a fried egg for your own husband? Or, she don't want to cook because she said to PSH, she's not a housewife, so no fried egg for her drunk husband. Also PSH's abeoji also once said, "BHR very persuasive." Meaning the parents can't win with BHR too as she is the person who will gets what she wants, no matter what. Not sure what she demanded with PSH's parents along 2 years before 10 months of flashback, but as PSH's abeoji said, "She's clever. How can she even thought to get the woman a new place. Imagine if I wasn't wealthy enough."

As conclusion, BHR truly an excellent wife as PSH's abeoji said. Yes for me, she excellent in making people to follow, to obey her and can't take NO for the answer. My guts said that they will getting a divorce eventually after she met SW. Yeah, that's my opinion.

40s couple

SPY for me she's almost perfect. Only 2 or 3 flaws that we can see was the way she treated her mother. Yes, her mother being cheated and she felt sad, in agony & pain for years. But as a grown up woman, she can think actually, it was all in the past. Her mother also tried to make up with her but she still being stubborn. Her mother, even she made a wrong choice previously by not letting SPY see her father, but she have her own reason. And she already explained it to her. I wish to see SPY make up with her mother before her mother died as her mother now is dying. Another thing, she trusts her husband too much. Some of you said, Ami is not Dr Shin's first scandal and maybe he experts on this. I think so too. How SPY can't even detected her husband's dark affair(s) behind her back, make me rolled eyes. Pity her, she good in handling her marriage, even she's so strict with her daughter, but it's still in OK level. Dr Shin, one trashy husband, period. I'm pretty sure SPY will find out about Ami, maybe in episode6 - 8, and Ami the one who revealed their relationship. There's one scene in season 1, Ami drove in red sport car (maybe Dr Shin bought for her) fast and cried & she threw the glass vase in season 2. Maybe she having plan to wreck it all.

50s couple

Prof Park - another trashy husband. Like his daughter spilled out, he don't even buy groceries for her mother, don't cook, and the worse one, don't even help on the house chores but he did with his mistress. What a BS. He's an example of husband who like to be treated like a KING but never wants to treat his wife like a queen. Pity Writer Lee, she sacrifice a lot, even left her wealthy family to be with her husband, and she doesn't deserved to be treated like this. As many of you hope, I do hope Seo Ban hitting on her, date her, treat her like queen and become friends with her kids too. And if NGB dump him (I think she will dumps him), Writer Lee & kids, please don't ever welcome Prof Park even he begs to be back. He's the one to blame and for me he doesn't even deserves a second chance. Let him live his life, all alone or remarry.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hsmz said:

Ok, now I want to share my opinion of different perspective about these 3 couples.

30s couple

Let's go back to opening episode of season 1. There's 2 side of stories right, why the staff in radio station being attacked by the wife of her secret boyfriend. At first, all people in the studio also feel mad at the staff. But when she revealed the story from her side, now we know. That woman is for me a glimpse of BHR. Yes, that girl can be called a home-wrecker girl, but she did mentioned, she always avoid the man and she didn't wear make up or decent cloths, but still the man can't forget her and keep seeing her. 

One of my favorite dramas is "I have a lover". First 10 episodes portrayed wife as a heartless RickRoll'D, so young and poor mistress had to save a man from this evil woman. But later we saw another side of the story that changed almost everything.

So, sorry, but I'm on the wife's side. Mistress knew only part of the story but was quick to judge. As if husbands never lie to their mistresses.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1