[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

22 minutes ago, Naty828 said:

why does that witch find other people's secrets so easily? her intentions are not honest, but she would do well not to hurt the girl, as she always remains the daughter of her current husband, she treats her as a capricious child who does not know how life goes, an enemy to destroy or subdue, but girl is clear about her goals for happiness, she is more mature than everyone thinks.
They are all so opposed to not marrying, her mother too should support her daughter's choices so that she is happy. She does not think she would have her own married life, a facade that hides humiliations and betrayals, because aware of their feelings, by getting married they both preclude themselves from finding true love, remaining tied as a couple with a marriage bond at the behest of their parents of the family, I find it an unacceptable violence.:angry:

@Naty828 I agree with you and that is why I will stop watching until it is time to destroy thee witch. I feel so bad for SW. she clearly knows what she wants. When I saw the preview for today’s episode and she is happy when they said to get married.  I hate the guy he is a Coward. I understand it is hard to to tell your parents but your ex girlfriend is ready to stand by your decision but he refuses to stand up for himself and might drag SW down the path of being miserable. Oh Come On The Office GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

SW told her mother about the guy. I think she will object to it but the guy is going to marry her regardless. So SW seemed happy in the preview and the guy was more than unhappy.

Yes, he is a coward. 

edit: Sw and Hj met at some cafe but at the preview the Evil mistress had taped their conversation!!  Don't know how she did it but I was hoping the aunt to remind her that she got pregnant while married to another man. So butt out.

But no such luck. However, YH's friend and JK's friend are planning to date. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

So very glad to hear this. 

But all are pushing for marriage and that Evil mistress knows that the guy is gay. She must have planted the phone in the cafe.

I' m thinking of skipping this show too. The Evil mistress is slithering here and there and SW's mother is non- the wiser. 

JH the ex is absolute trash and his mother the lowest of the low. SW had is right - how can he sit there on his so-called high horse and wag a finger after all the crap he's pulled?  Tradition can kiss my...well, you know. I am firmly behind SW and the way that she and HJ are handling it is great. I just wish some adults would get a clue.

I'm sick of how JH seems to think he still has access to YH despite divorcing her for that witch. He's clearly using SW as a way to keep close to his ex aka having his cake and eating it too. What a buffoon! I grind my teeth every time he's on-screen. His mom is no better - cheered with SIL pointed out how quickly she got back on her high horse after asking YH for forgiveness a few weeks back. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you have class!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

She's made a lot of enemies. So, now, someone is going to knock her over the head with a heavy object. And ends up in a coma. The father of the ex boyfriend of the pregnant girl will be arrested. Or something like that.

• Like 2

That somebody is @Ayame and she left the links of her source for Red Shoes and Be My Dream Family. Both these dramas air in the evening Korean time. There is no source for this drama Amor Fati. I think it could be that since this drama airs at 8:40 in the morning, the Tokyo Olympic may not start to air at that time. I will see  what happens this Sunday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love love the way Yu Na corrupts Jang Joon Ho. JJH may act like he has morals but truthfully he doesn’t have any. He put on airs and expect people to follow his moral code but quickly forgets what he has done wrong.  When he tried to apologize to Yeon Hee, he expected her to forgive him but it wasn’t sincere at all. He is just like his mom and that is why when they lose everything, they will both try to put it on YN when Joon Ho knew her plans to discredit his supposed friend. This is one thing I really hate , all the terrible things he will continue to do in the name of Yu Na will come back and haunt him and he will place the blame solely on her and be forgiven. I be like how can you trust a weak man like that. He knows  she ALMOST KILLED HIS FATHER AND HE IS WILLING TO BLINDLY FOLLOW HER INSTRUCTIONS. ISN’T THAT DUMB??? It just shows that if another pretty face dates him , he will fall for the same scheme and betrays his real friends because he CAN’T THINK FOR HIMSELF 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

That somebody is @Ayame and she left the links of her source for Red Shoes and Be My Dream Family. Both these dramas air in the evening Korean time. There is no source for this drama Amor Fati. I think it could be that since this drama airs at 8:40 in the morning, the Tokyo Olympic may not start to air at that time. I will see  what happens this Sunday.

To add on to your comment, Tokyo time is only one hour ahead of KST so unless all of the networks in Korea will be covering all of the Olympics all day long, I agree Amor Fati will probably not be affected. I don't know if only certain networks in Korea have broadcast rights to the Olympics and others don't like here in the states.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Thanks for the tag ^^ But yeah I did double-check yesterday and there was no announcement for this drama. I checked the drama's official website and Naver for any articles, but there was nothing said. SBS, KBS, and MBC are all airing the Olympics I think, but because this drama does air in the morning, so the Tokyo Olympics doesn't air at the same time as this drama. So it should be okay, I think. But if something changes with the schedule, I'll mention it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So CEO Seo gave up his job to hide his son's sexuality? 

I know they have to develop the story with the Evil mistress planting the money, but he is the CEO, doesn't he have a secretary at least to screen his visitors? Tsk tsk.

• Like 4