[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

On 7/6/2021 at 3:44 PM, maribella said:

She is such a scumbag, she was hyperventilating, said to her mother/maid that she did not do anything wrong, it was the maid who did it!!

I think we will come to an episode how she will dump everything on her mother and her mother has no choice but to protect her devious child.

On more than one occasion, the mother made her choice to aid her daughter in her evil schemes.  She switched the Chairman's medicine and he could have died.  She needs to go to jail. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, O said:

On more than one occasion, the mother made her choice to aid her daughter in her evil schemes.  She switched the Chairman's medicine and he could have died.  She needs to go to jail. 

Did the mother do it or she blamed her mother? There was one scene when she admitted to the idiot husband that she did switch the medication.

I wouldn't trust them near my food or kitchen once it's confirmed the two were in cahoots, mother-daughter. What if they spit into the soup or dump steroids or ... into my meals.  The Chairman tells them to stay in the house? Where is his brain? Yes call the police.

The MIL is worried about the company but she has been pilfering it. :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Did the mother do it or she blamed her mother? There was one scene when she admitted to the idiot husband that she did switch the medication.

I wouldn't trust them near my food or kitchen once it's confirmed the two were in cahoots, mother-daughter. What if they spit into the soup or dump steroids or ... into my meals.  The Chairman tells them to stay in the house? Where is his brain? Yes call the police.

The MIL is worried about the company but she has been pilfering it. :expressionless:

She asked her  mother to do the switch.  They showed the mother doing so.  

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Looks like YN is going to use her trump card this week - knowing MIL dirty little money secret is what's going to keep her in that house. I bet she won't even try to be the sweet and syrupy DIL anymore. Between MIL and poor HN, she's going to be super annoying now with how much she gets away with.

YH's mom finds out about HN this week. I hope they are able to resolve it quickly rather than forcing a break-up.  YN is annoying enough as it is, I don't think I can deal with anything else that's frustrating.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, maribella said:

The mother did it but it was YN who bought the medicine and ordered her mom to switch the pills @maribella

The vixen is sociopath doesn’t love anyone but herself. I almost felt for her false promise on paying her mother back whe she get everything she wants. 
I don’t get why MIL can get away with premeditated murder??? The Chairman almost die and they are still willing to let the Vixen stay when the next time she does it , she will get away with it. 

I did wander did YN almost committed suicide 10 years ago. that is what I really want to know. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

The mother did it but it was YN who bought the medicine and ordered her mom to switch the pills @maribella

The vixen is sociopath doesn’t love anyone but herself. I almost felt for her false promise on paying her mother back whe she get everything she wants. 
I don’t get why MIL can get always with premeditated murder??? The Chairman almost die and they are still willing to let the Vixen stay when the next time she does it , she will get away with it. 

I did wander did YN almost committed suicide 10 years ago. that is what I really want to know. 

Faking it you think? The man is a real idiot. Just like a Temptation of Wife's character.

• Like 3

Oooh, the preview looks promising. JH has come crawling to YH and she basically tells him to go kick rocks. All that talk about not loving her and thinking of the worst of her, only to find out that he is actually married to the worst.  What a loser!

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oooh, the preview looks promising. I knew he would have regrets. It's to late now.

It is too late. It was sweet watching the preview. It made me feel so happy. 
Seo Woo is truly her mother’s daughter. I feel that SW’s Mom is weak but then she said something that makes sense. The VIXEN CAN HURT HER BECAUSE SHE IS TO DANGEROUS. She almost killed her grandfather and had no remorse. All she cares about is not being found out.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I don’t get why MIL can get away with premeditated murder??? The Chairman almost die and they are still willing to let the Vixen stay when the next time she does it , she will get away with it. 

In many kdramas, the thugs or cronies will use the defense of "he\she ordered me to do this and that".  And it seems to work in reducing the charges\sentencing.  I am no lawyer but I would think it would work only if the person has diminished mental capacity.

In this case, it is a mother and daughter.  There was no threat to the mother and no dire circumstances to use as leverage.  The daughter is the one ordering the Mother around.  Mother, not playing her maternal role and carries out all the instructions.  We have seen her express regrets (in her mind) to the Chairman, YH, to her former SIL, to her grandson.  But yet she continues to do what she knows are deeds that will help advance her daughter's evil plans.  In one of the scenes, JH's mother and sister were talking about wicked vixen.  The sister only spoke facts and vixen's mother deliberately spilled a drink on her.  She smiled with satisfaction at getting revenge for her speaking out against the vixen. Any pity I felt for the mother vanished when I saw her self-satisfied smirk when she spilled the drink on JH's sister.   

The poor boy will be devastated to know his mother treated him as a bargaining chip and grandma aided and abetted her. Although I doubt it would happen, I do hope we see the mother getting some form of retribution.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, O said:

In many kdramas, the thugs or cronies will use the defense of "he\she ordered me to do this and that".  And it seems to work in reducing the charges\sentencing.  I am no lawyer but I would think it would work only if the person has diminished mental capacity.

In this case, it is a mother and daughter.  There was no threat to the mother and no dire circumstances to use as leverage.  The daughter is the one ordering the Mother around.  Mother, not playing her maternal role and carries out all the instructions.  We have seen her express regrets (in her mind) to the Chairman, YH, to her former SIL, to her grandson.  But yet she continues to do what she knows are deeds that will help advance her daughter's evil plans.  In one of the scenes, JH's mother and sister were talking about wicked vixen.  The sister only spoke facts and vixen's mother deliberately spilled a drink on her.  She smiled with satisfaction at getting revenge for her speaking out against the vixen. Any pity I felt for the mother vanished when I saw her self-satisfied smirk when she spilled the drink on JH's sister.   

The poor boy will be devastated to know his mother treated him as a bargaining chip and grandma aided and abetted her. Although I doubt it would happen, I do hope we see the mother getting some form of retribution.  

@O Well said chingu. I had no pity for this woman as soon as the Chairman was in the the hospital. He was about to die and the mom never showed any , any remorse for putting him in the hospital . She watched as they as treated YH like garbage, be kicked out of the house and talked badly about her. People like disgust me because all the I am sorry in the heart isn’t real but just an excuse to lighten the guilt they feel at that particular moment. It isn’t real at all.  
Ha Neul is the real VICTIM. his new found grandma and father will mistreat him badly once the truth comes out. Neither of them have a mora compass. They have empathy but it isn’t on a grand scale. They will hate and mistreat him except for Seo Woo and her grandfather and her aunt. 
I like the Aunt is maturing and she will be single towards the end. Ah jussi will help her become a better person. Lol lol 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

It is too late. It was sweet watching the preview. It made me feel so happy. 
Seo Woo is truly her mother’s daughter. I feel that SW’s Mom is weak but then she said something that makes sense. The VIXEN CAN HURT HER BECAUSE SHE IS TO DANGEROUS. She almost killed her grandfather and had no remorse. All she cares about is not being found out.

Yeah he has lost a great girl. Yeah she is very dangerous, they need to be careful.

• Like 2

I think SW is pregnant. She was sleeping all day. That's a prelude to kdrama pregnancy then she will be nauseous when the grandmother brings out her favourite dish.

HN's father said to the Evil mistress that he knew what her mother was like, she would not do it just for love ( switch meds). So at least one person knows that the maid is a conniving woman, did it not just to save her daughter.

I don't think we'll see the last of the maid yet.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Ugh, JH is such a ridiculous ex. He begged YH for forgiveness just so he wouldn't feel bad about all that stupid stuff he did. Good for her for not giving it to him. This man annoys me so much. He knows what an evil shrew his wife is but his ego is a more formidable foe. He did all those terrible things to YH and yet he still thinks he can have access to her whenever he wants. Yuck.

Now, it looks like YN will get away with messing with YH's designs AGAIN. It amazes me how YN projects her insecurities to everyone. Did you hear how she gabbed on and on about how YH and JK must be upset because she wasn't kicked out of the house? Lady, those two aren't thinking about you! They're living their own lives and her you are, interfering because you're a jealous, insecure woman!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Ok so SH is indeed pregnant (6 weeks at that) but she just revealed that her ex-BF came out to her specifically as “I realized I can’t love women.” So looks like they’re going the route of oh he was just confused he’s actually not gay and now they’re gonna get married since she has a child. I think kdramas should just stay away from LGBT issues to avoid using unnecessary plot that treads on thin ice lol especially in such a conservative society. It just is bad for both sides imo. 

But congrats to YH and JK for winning despite that witch’s attempt to sabotage. Also that idiot spy was caught and is now ousted from their team and in the preview it looks like she’s going to take all the blame just like YN’s mom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@perfectmouse Thank you for

spoilers 

The Vixen doesn’t know that YH was a seamstress for the Lara fashion boutique. She has know idea she is a talented fashion designer and that little trick wouldn’t stop her at all. 

The little assistant thought that as long as she kiss Vixen *** she will be safe . She also dumb for not realizing that Sony who doesn’t work well with others won’t be a genius. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, perfectmouse said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok so SH is indeed pregnant (6 weeks at that) but she just revealed that her ex-BF came out to her specifically as “I realized I can’t love women.” So looks like they’re going the route of oh he was just confused he’s actually not gay and now they’re gonna get married since she has a child. I think kdramas should just stay away from LGBT issues to avoid using unnecessary plot that treads on thin ice lol especially in such a conservative society. It just is bad for both sides imo. 

But congrats to YH and JK for winning despite that witch’s attempt to sabotage. Also that idiot spy was caught and is now ousted from their team and in the preview it looks like she’s going to take all the blame just like YN’s mom.

I can understand if the producers feel they need to bring awareness of some issue to the public but these shows have always been for entertainment. Even non-taboo cancer has usually been dealt with on the surface level. It's used to kill off characters whereas the real impact on family members are devastating. Liver or die is the only one I can remember that gives extra understanding to me.

Now skimming on such an issue halfway through the show? The guy is almost 30, is it possible to be unsure?

Perhaps the guy will do something and the Evil mistress will use it against SW and family. This is highly possible, I think. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, maribella said:

I can understand if the producers feel they need to bring awareness of some issue to the public but these shows have always been for entertainment. Even non-taboo cancer has usually been dealt with on the surface level. It's used to kill off characters whereas the real impact on family members are devastating. Liver or die is the only one I can remember that gives extra understanding to me.

Now skimming on such an issue halfway through the show? The guy is almost 30, is it possible to be unsure?

Perhaps the guy will do something and the Evil mistress will use it against SW and family. This is highly possible, I think. 

Yes I am almost positive the witch will use him. She will probably threaten him about his issue and try to make light of it in her household unless he abides her malicious plan. Also, it just makes no sense for a guy near 30 to be still pondering. They’re not teens they’re like adult adults lol. I know it’s just entertainment but they should really try to make it somewhat believable. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Exactly, the write shouldn’t try this story line unless she knows about the subject. All she is going to do is hurt the LGBQ community for sending the wrong message.  

I  just saw a teen show is airing about Boy love but don’t know where it is airing though. I think they are trying to see if they can introduce this storyline at this particular time. I disagree because of the age group.  Age group matter for a shows success. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1