[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

7 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

This will be my last comment on is he or isn't Seo Woo's ex a homosexual. My behind the scene predictions is that the writer clearly wants to go in this direction of him being a homosexual, but the director does not. However, whatever the deal is,  we will not see the son for a while until they tie him back to the story so that Yu Na can hang whatever it is over Hyung Jin's parents head. It will be at least two weeks or a month before he is back on the scene. I'll admit I am socially conservative on that front and have no desire to see a BL or coming out storyline, but to each its own. 

Keep in mind the PD for this drama is the same from "I'm a Mother Too" which tackled surrogate pregnancy head on so the director may not be as shy as you think. However, the brass at SBS may very well put the brakes on that story line. I've read elsewhere that HJ may have been already been blackmailed by YN and that is why he bailed. This also makes sense in the fact that if HJ's family becomes in-laws with Seo Woo's family, YN would never be able to get rid of HJ's Dad.  We'll have to see what shakes out. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Keep in mind the PD for this drama is the same from "I'm a Mother Too" which tackled surrogate pregnancy head on so the director may not be as shy as you think. However, the brass at SBS may very well put the brakes on that story line. I've read elsewhere that HJ may have been already been blackmailed by YN and that is why he bailed. This also makes sense in the fact that if HJ's family becomes in-laws with Seo Woo's family, YN would never be able to get rid of HJ's Dad.  We'll have to see what shakes out. 

Surrogacy story. What drama was this because I am interested in surrogacy stories? Believe it or not, the Old Testament piqued my interest regarding surrogacy from a historical perspective.

I wonder what kind of black mail the witch has on him. She already crossed her true baby daddy with the gambling. 

• Like 3

I find the whole SW/HJ storyline strange. He proposes to her, sleeps with her and then quits job and breaks up with her. HJ told her some excuse but the audience and families are in the dark. Just so thoughtless of him especially the sex; really damaging to the poor girl regardless of the reason. Something is off; do not think he is questioning his sexuality. He is from a good family and was the engagement was intentional. I think he got a text that night threatening or something...we will just need to wait and see. If she comes up pregnant..big wow..

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

That extinguisher scene is so satisfying. Both cheaters got it, full square.

Now all they have to do is keep her strong. This is 2021, so annoying to see women going otoke otoke.

I get triggered when I hear otoke too. "All about my Mom" otoked me out!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I agree @rolisrntex that is what to be expected. YN may be involved in this break up.  Although I wouldn’t mind  the LGBT direction but why haven’t they introduced a male partner for him in the drama.  From the start I didn’t like SW’s boyfriend. I kinda felt he was not attracted to her beverage he thought she was a spoiled brat. But in fact , SW was a sweet and loving daughter. She always defended her mom and spoke up to their mistreatment of her mom. She kept giving her advice to say no to chores her grandma gave her. It wasn’t until the divorce that SW’s boyfriend saw a mature side of Seo Woo. Then he started liking her and such.  

I just love the way Yeon Hee stood up for herself. It was beautifully done and I loved the ending of yesterday’s episode. Jae-Kyeong  pointed out he  thought to highly of her since she still had the nerve to show up in his face. Lol  @backstreetboysfan It was very satisfying Schadenfreude Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 4

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Maybe he found out he had only 6 months to live?

I was hoping we would find out why the boyfriends broke up, now I don't know what the authors' will is for these two. it could be anything: homosexual, an incurable disease, a birth secret concerning him.

the president said well, that woman does not know how to stay in her place, she was hired as any employee to work in taem design, she should not in fact carry out marketing agreements or promotions without the authorization of superiors, she behaves like a company manager, he thinks he is smart but misconduct and subterfuges are a double-edged sword, if it is discovered you lose credibility.:isannoyed:

Thanks to the mother-in-law she will get the shares of the company so that she can have that power she craves, she will convince the idiot to become president and make the CEO resign, she is convinced that everything is due to her, she is very haughty she looks at everyone with superiority, she does not no respect for people, she thinks she can mistreat others or use them for her own advantages, she lacks a bit of humility.

the idea of using the extinguisher was fantastic the scene enjoyed it !!!:joy:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Can we hope this evil girl is finally getting put in her place a bit.

Nope she is still willing to risk to CROSS THE LINE AND MAKE MANAGEMENT DECISIONS. @backstreetboysfan

I watched today’s episode with a clear mind and I believe something bad must have happened to her. She seems to be dead inside. The look in her eyes when hubby hugged her after she confessed she did it at because she loves him was cold. She seemed to be dead inside, no empathy, no remorse.  I believe YH must join the company because she is the only one who can run the company until her daughter can inherit it .YH is knowledgeable in the fashion and be a good fit. Lara Group’s heir is incapable of running it without ruining the company by letting his wife manipulate him into giving it to her. Smh smh 

• Like 5

The Grandfather knows that Evil mistress has abused her authority undermine YH's business, yet she's still a director? Some shows have murderers, swindlers happily living together with the full knowldege of other house members. :surprisedwut:

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

She seems to be dead inside. The look in her eyes when hubby hugged her after she confessed she did it at because she loves him was cold. S

The housekeeper is her mother. Kdrama can have characters who are covetous and envious because they are children of the helpers and could see how the employers and their children live.

The first time I watched such a character was in Goong. Recently, it was Man in a Veil. In Miss M, it's SR.

The Evil mistress is going to be around until episode 118. 

• Like 2

I've been watching this show for a bit. I'm excited to see that the Chairman is onto YN, but now I'm worried about him. This witch already switched his medicine and blamed YH for it in order to marry that daft man. Now that the gears are turning and he's figuring out what she's done, I can't help but wonder if his number will be almost up.

Also, what's with this shows where the bumbling husband cheats, kicks the poor FL to the curb, and ends up getting his knickers in a twist when the FL moves onto a great guy? Is he not the one who cheated? Didn't this fool declare with his whole chest that he didn't love YH? Didn't he marry YN? I guess he really thought YH would pine over him forever.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

• Like 5

4 hours ago, MisutheWitch said:

Also, what's with this shows where the bumbling husband cheats, kicks the poor FL to the curb, and ends up getting his knickers in a twist when the FL moves onto a great guy? Is he not the one who cheated? Didn't this fool declare with his whole chest that he didn't love YH? Didn't he marry YN? I guess he really thought YH would pine over him forever.

A common daily drama trope. In about 20-30 episodes when his current marriage falls apart, he'll be pining for the ex but she will have moved on. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I hope she doesn't got back to the ex. I hope she stays with the new love(ML).

She won’t go back to him , but I suspect she will probably be the running the company until her daughter takes over unless the Chairman pass on r her daughter pass away.  YN and Hubby aren’t capable of running a company. She would destroy the company image and create lot of slush fund for a rainy day. She isn’t a honest person. 

I AM RATHER HAPPY TO SEE YN’S MOM  FINALLY REALIZED SHE ISN’T A PART OF THEIR FAMILY 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

She won’t go back to him , but I suspect she will probably be the running the company until her daughter takes over unless the Chairman pass on r her daughter pass away.  YN and Hubby aren’t capable of running a company. She would destroy the company image and create lot of slush fund for a rainy day. She isn’t a honest person. 

I AM RATHER HAPPY TO SEE YN’S MOM  FINALLY REALIZED SHE ISN’T A PART IF THEIR FAMILY 

Yeah I could see that as well, I so agree they are not. I am so happy she realized that as well.

• Like 4

She is such a scumbag, she was hyperventilating, said to her mother/maid that she did not do anything wrong, it was the maid who did it!!

I think we will come to an episode how she will dump everything on her mother and her mother has no choice but to protect her devious child.

• Like 6