[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

6 hours ago, roli said:

Really...for real...the writer is just trowing at us silly episodes at this point.

YN pregnant...give me a break....

What? I watched it but didn't catch that part.

Now the idiot JH will start  pushing his parents to get the certified gold digger out.

Wait a minute. Whose baby is it this time? :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 9/15/2021 at 7:27 AM, rolisrntex said:

@Lmangla

Ok sports fans. I just found something on Korean wikipedia that says SBS is discontinuing the morning daily drama after this one. Link below but it is in Korean. Google Chrome can translate it to English.

SBS Morning Drama

Shucks. My wife and I really enjoyed watching these.

Aww this sucks, but thanks for the info.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@Ayamesaid on another thread:  "FYI, next week there will be no episodes from Monday-Wednesday due to Chuseok holiday."

Actually, for Amor Fati, the episodes will still air as usual during Chuseok. Because this drama airs in the morning, it's not affected—the cancellation of episodes only applies to dramas that air at night. So, the next episode will air on Monday as usual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I don't think YN will have a miscarriage. She is stubbornly clinging to Lara, so her foetus will stubbornly cling to her. It is just to bring the idiot running  so they will have some kind of reunion that will bring tears to our eyes.

It's a reverse to other shows where the FML is imprisoned and the top of the pack inmate will befriend her. Now 

we have YN being the favourite. :surprisedwut: 

11 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

The bible study group got their new challenge, to save YN, save her baby, etc.

What can I say? When the Divine is invoked, an unrepentent gold digger may still flourish.

It seems that YN is now the main actor . YH did not seem to have a strong presence most of the time, usually reacting to YN's shenanigan. I did not expect much from this show, it's a typical kdrama. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I actually agree with Grandmother. What they doing this completely ridiculous. I don't care if the boy is confused on whether he liked women or not, but he ain't going to marry her, he needs to move on!

Although I think he's still slick going to marry her.

SW said he was staying for a few months until she had the baby. But the old woman was not listening. I think it's a good arrangement.

Oh I really don't like her but I am afraid I knew a few like her.  Usually indulged by the husband, married young after high school, indulged by her family too.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, maribella said:

SW said he was staying for a few months until she had the baby. But the old woman was not listening. I think it's a good arrangement.

Oh I really don't like her but I am afraid I knew a few like her.  Usually indulged by the husband, married young after high school, indulged by her family too.

think it's a good arrangement as well.

The writer is really whitewashing JH and YN. I cannot sympathise with either. They deserve worse.

Breaking up YH's family may be good for YH finally, but that was not what YH wanted. The fake DNA test is a

against the law. JH is being so stupid and now still has some feelings for her and she is the one to kill it? Oh please, you are almost 50, to be a grand dad and still producing babies.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, maribella said:

The writer is really whitewashing JH and YN. I cannot sympathise with either. They deserve worse.

Breaking up YH's family may be good for YH finally, but that was not what YH wanted. The fake DNA test is a

against the law. JH is being so stupid and now still has some feelings for her and she is the one to kill it? Oh please, you are almost 50, to be a grand dad and still producing babies.

i agree, really, but i"m not surprised, redemption  is coming and happy ending for them

• Like 1