[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

6 hours ago, MisutheWitch said:

Today's show, though...ugh, I'm going to be waiting on pins and needles for the next episode.

It looks like YN's downfall is about to begin and I'm so ready to enjoy all of it. I mean, there's 20 episodes left so I'm sure she has a few last tricks, but if the preview is any indication, she's about to sustain the first major blow.

I am still shocked at JH’s mom look once they revealed YN as the new CEO. She was like we WON!!!!  HOW DARE SHE HAS THAT LOOK!!!!  

JH and his Mom are DUMB!!!! If I was the chairman I would kick them out. Angry Tv Land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

@rolisrntex @maribella @backstreetboysfan @MisutheWitch

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

does anyone know if SBS has given up on the daily drama slot? I was trying to see what is the drama that follows this one and I am not seeing anything on upcoming dramas list anywhere.... 

on a side note, the next KBS1 drama after be my family is this one -- 

• Like 2

That's the shortest duration for anyone to hold the post of chairman in the whole world. :lol:

I thought the scene was meant to be today's cliff hanger and I was right. Monday is so far away :Megalol:

Jung Ho's face and his mother's face are my first priority. Idiots!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@Lmangla sometimes they takes little breaks before they air a new one, maybe that is what is happening.  

It has been my experience that I typically can't find anything on the new morning drama until the last 2 weeks of the current one when they start airing promos.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Today's episode was brought to you by the word, "BOOM!"

I can’t wait to see it @rolisrntex. I just love it when the truth starts to come out. 
I have been on pins and needles because of this vixen. She is so evil. 
 She plotted from the beginning to become the CEO of Lara Fashion without workin hard for it but by scheming. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Today's episode was brought to you by the word, "BOOM!"

YES.

I cackled at the preview on Thursday and cackled even more watching the show live. Makes going through the trouble of getting the SBS app worth it.

YN deserves nothing less. 

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I FEAR , SHE ( vixen) MAYBE PREGNANT. 

JH  IS A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING. He hasn’t realized how bad of a father he was to his DAUGHTER. 

@backstreetboysfan @maribella @rolisrntex @MisutheWitch

There are only 20 episodes, so I don't think they will make her pregnant. Probably the the aunt's and blackmailer's romance will take centre place for a few episodes. Then SW will have her baby etc. definitely YN is going down.

• Like 2

I hope you guys are right, Once I saw her faint , it scared me so much. I am so tired of JH believing that witches words. It sickens me to death 

I want her today’s episode twice. JH never once thought of his daughter. Never thought about how he treated her over his own son. I really can’t stand JH. Smh smh 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1