Hangul: 아모르파티
Director: Bae Tae-Sub
Writer: Nam Sun-Hye
Network: SBS
Episodes: 120
Release Date: April 12, 2021 --
Runtime: Monday - Friday 08:40-09:10

Plot

A divorcee with cancer and a penniless single father meet and heal their wounds with the help of each other.

Do Yeon-Hee (Choi Jung-Yoon) is the only daughter-in-law of a family, who runs the Rara Group. She has a perfect life, but her husband cheats on her. Due to the other woman, Do Yeon-Hee’s life changes completely.

Han Jae-Kyeong (Ahn Jae-Mo) used to be a professional golfer. To let his wife achieve her dream and support her while she studies abroad, he quit playing golf and became a golfing instructor at a practice facility. He raises his son by himself, while his wife is away. When his wife returns to South Korea, she asks him for a divorce.

Main Cast

• Choi Jung-yoon as Do Yeon-hee
    45 years old, housewife, Junho's wife, Seowoo's mother, Lara Group's only daughter-in-law
  • Ahn Jae-mo as Han Jae-kyung
    40 years old, a former pro-golfer, now golf teaching pro, Yoo-na's husband
  • Bae Seul-ki as Kang Yoo-na
    35 years old, stylist assistant-director of Lara Fashion, Jae-kyung's wife, Ha-neul's mother, Joon-ho's lover
  • Park Hyung-joon as Jang Joon-ho
    48 years old, CEO of Lara Fashion, Do Yeon-hee's husband, Lara Group's only son

Source: Asianwiki | MyDramaList

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티, temp thread - Daily Drama @ 0840 KST

Thanks for the thread.. 

I honestly can't wait until the wife is free of her cheating husband her snobbish mother in law and sister in law. The best thing for her and the lead is to get rid of the spouses who do not appreciate them and move on with their lives. 

• Like 6

Thank you for the thread. What kills me most is Cassanova should have went into DefCon 1 when his wife told him she is suspicious. Instead, he thinks he is getting away with it. Classic case of thinking with the brain located on the lower body.

• Like 4

the two cheating spouses are horrible. the husband wants to have the lover and the housewife wife at the same time. the cheating wife leaves a husband who has always loved her and also supported her financially for a man she does not love, she is only using him to get a privileged position but after the experience of 10 years before her she is not satisfied be her lover. her mother will be very happy with her second daughter-in-law when her son brings her home! she criticized the origins of her first daughter-in-law but in the end I think she will regret having lost her the angel of the hearth.

• Like 4

I really hope she leaves that family, not only is her husband a traitor, but the mother-in-law treats her like a simple maid.
That man has no intention of divorcing, why ????
if he no longer loves his wife, but he thinks that this woman is his true destiny, wouldn't that be the right solution?
I think the writer didn't give us all the information, something is missing or I missed it in the translation

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Naty828 said:

I really hope she leaves that family, not only is her husband a traitor, but the mother-in-law treats her like a simple maid.
That man has no intention of divorcing, why ????
if he no longer loves his wife, but he thinks that this woman is his true destiny, wouldn't that be the right solution?
I think the writer didn't give us all the information, something is missing or I missed it in the translation

The reason he is hesitating on the divorce is he knows his days of driving Teslas, and spending his daddy's money will come to a screeching halt. Ole Daddy Warbucks will cut him off and make him live off his measly salary at the TV station.

• Like 5

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티 - Daily Drama @ 0840 KST

I'm sorry for the problem with some threades, fortunately this was just getting started

I'm not surprised by her son's speech, 1) she left him for 5 years to go to study in the United States, 2) she suffered from postpartum problems for which her husband took care of it after birth, they usually do not resolve in a few months. From the joke of the cheating husband I can deduce that we will speech that the father is not the biological father of her son but she has deceived him since the beginning of their relationship, everything will come to the surface due to some accident to the child

• Like 5

I just hope that when the female lead gets a divorce, she takes half of her ex husband's fortune, I'm tired of seeing these women who have been cheated for a long time who leave with nothing, and play themselves silly, so stop please and don't tell me it's because of the culture or the family

• Like 4

20 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I just hope that when the female lead gets a divorce, she takes half of her ex husband's fortune, I'm tired of seeing these women who have been cheated for a long time who leave with nothing, and play themselves silly, so stop please and don't tell me it's because of the culture or the family

This depends on a couple of points.. 1. if the female lead will be foolish to not accept it even though she deserves it. and 2. If the MIL and her cheater hubby want to give it to her. Both of them could fight it if the Chairman wants to be generous to her after all her care for the last 10 years. He will feel guilty and sad that things turned out that way as he likes her. He will want to compensate her but his snobbish wife, daughter and cheating son will try to block that I bet even though they know she deserved heavy compensation for all those years she was a maid in that house. 

My guess is next his father will say something to him and if he does not stop he will go to the red head. This time she wont let him break up with her like he did ten years ago. The boy is not golfers son I want to bet. I dare say he is cheaters. If that is the case the only way to push that divorce is to tell him that boy is his kid. Even if the Chairman does not want to let his DIL go his wife , daughter  and son will push for the divorce to bring that blood into the family. They never want blood to be roaming. Given how she told golfer she used him back then I bet she was pregnant when cheater broke up with her ten years ago. Although she let him raise that boy and walked away she will prolly come back and take him back with her to be with her to get into that house breaking that child's heart and the golfers heart.  (Of course this all depends on if that boy turns out to be cheaters and not golfers. ) YH will prolly let go too as she will never want to stand in a way of a child having his father. Its going to be sad for her but she will walk away and this brings me to why she may not accept anything and leave that family empty handed when she should make cheaters pockets her. 

Now I have to ask does she know she is ill now or will she learn she is ill right when this big punch comes and she finds out about this child being his from the previous affair? If she doesn't already know its going to be a hard blow on top of learning she has cancer. She will take the time to leave this marriage without letting anyone know she is sick I bet. 

Its going to be interesting on how things work out with the friend and the boutique since this witch made sure to break up his marriage. I can't see the friend staying in business with her but we will see. Given how red head is a gold digger she will want to move on to bigger things when she is DIL of the company and will want a job in that company instead of that small shop. 

The only thing I hope is that YH leaves that marriage on her terms with her head held high and we do not see any whining or crying over this cheater so far I am happy with the way she is handling it so far. She is very calm and she still realized he was lying to her and covering his tracks with the help of her other friend. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Yeah I agree, I hope this happens as well.

• Like 4

On 4/30/2021 at 1:21 AM, marrez1 said:

The problem is her husband doesn't have the fortune, his dad does. A common misconception among us westerners is that folks in the the Korean entertainment industry do not make the kind of money entertainers here do. Yes they make more than the average Korean but they don't make a fortune. I am willing to bet cheater makes less than 100K even though he is a producer for a broadcasting company.

As @Ldy Gmerm said, the chairman will probably offer her a nice alimony settlement because he seems to be the only person in that house with a conscience. Hopefully, she is smart enough to take it.

• Like 4

On 4/30/2021 at 10:31 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

The boy is not golfers son I want to bet. I dare say he is cheaters. If that is the case the only way to push that divorce is to tell him that boy is his kid. Even if the Chairman does not want to let his DIL go his wife , daughter  and son will push for the divorce to bring that blood into the family.

I thought the same thing, but she left her son with the golfer. So I believe the some must be his. Why would she leave the kid , when she could have used the boy to get in the house much quicker.  This woman really confuses me. One minute she acts like she loves her son the next minute she hardly thinks of him at all.  

@rolisrntex She won’t take it because then it will be proving to the MIL & SIL she married for the money. 

• Like 4

It's about time Yeon-hee caught her husband red handed. He can't lie his way out of this one. If she doesn't take any money from her father in law; he will probably find some way to compensate her  without her knowing.

I noticed too that she beat the husband with pillows and the dad goes after his son with his golf clubs. The viewers from Love [ft. marriage, divorce] drama were up in arms when this happened. I think this was due to the fact that the actor playing the cheater was Sung Hoon.

9 hours later

looks like mistress is probably low on funds and cheater has his hands tied to help her so now she will try to move back in with her ex. No, I'm wrong, she wants to do a dna test on her son to confirm that her son could be that rich old man's grandson.

• Like 4

Boy this drama is moving along quickly. Usually, parents don't find out about the affair until much later. She will do the DNA test and it will probably come back negative. She will figure out some way to fake the results (maybe somehow get a sample from the daughter?). By the time everyone figures out the boy is not cheater's son, it will be too late.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Boy this drama is moving along quickly. Usually, parents don't find out about the affair until much later. She will do the DNA test and it will probably come back negative. She will figure out some way to fake the results (maybe somehow get a sample from the daughter?). By the time everyone figures out the boy is not cheater's son, it will be too late.

Yeah I think this is what is going to happen as well.

• Like 2