[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

So apparently she just asked for $ 300,000 for the divorce from her job in their house? that's all, I don't understand writers for once you have a strong lead female who gets up, she doesn't ask much for the divorce

Otherwise, Seowoo's mother begins not to want her son's marriage to the female lead's daughter anymore, because the witch, she sees clearly in her game, she told her husband that the witch wants to take the business , but her husband doesn't really believe her. And as luck would have it, Seowoo begins to have strong feelings for his fiancée.

• Like 3

she was shocked when he confessed that he knew about it, I think he thought the ex husband would have given up on his son knowing the truth!

I was happy with the reaction of the protagonist's mother with her son-in-law, :D you are not yet legally divorced and you go around with her lover, without shame!

he is worried about the alleged son, about how the father who raised him treats him, judging him to be unqualified, but he does not care about her daughter, whom he has hurt and criticized. selfishly he put himself first, he didn't even ask for her when he came home, in fact her aunt was more worried than he was her father.

• Like 3

I was going to ask if the boy was really 

fathered by the husband. After reading the posts, he isn't. He is not just a cheater but also an idiot.

I had watched episode 1 but the FL struck me as weak and I have had enough of weak leads. But I am curious to know how she managed after being diagnosed with cancer. This show reminds me of Temptation of Wife. 

Hope they are not going to be cheated by the real estate agent.

• Like 3

The entire family will get the karma they deserved for the treatment of the female lead for the 25 years she spent in that family. I thought at least the Chairman would be wise enough to check things himself ,but nope he listened to his wife, then he believed the letter instead of confronting his former daughter in law.  We know that cheaters mom and sister will suffer. They are going to get their rude awakening soon. Cheater will be shocked to see the real personality of this woman and to realize she never loved him. His biggest blow will be the child is not his. This entire family will be ruined in her hands which is what they deserve. 

I like that the female lead did not wallow for too long. I am sure she was hurt by their behavior but I am also sure she expected it from her mother in law so it was not too bad. Its her illness that woke her up to let go. Why waste the rest of her life after her health scare on people who do not appreciate or respect her and want her gone. She may have setbacks like in last nights episode, but she will be on the rise while red destroys that company and steals all their wealth. My guess is the chairman will either find out the the truth on his own or someone will tell him. If he confronts her she will tell him she did it and it will stroke him out. She is spiteful to the female lead for some reason so she will make sure to tell him how she framed her and swapped out her letter to him. Its going to send him either to a coma or his death letter her take over everything. 

• Like 5

the cheating husband is an idiot, he is treating his biological daughter very badly. The girl told the truth when she replied that she cannot consider her a stepmother, since she is no longer a child, she has not tried to mediate, to meet her daughter, he has not realized, that he has put himself in a bad light in the face to her, for how she treated her mother. Don't understand the old man? I thought he was able to understand people, why expect his grandson to come and live in their family? he does not see that he is happy, that woman has never cared about him, her son! Do they really want to tell that child that the man who raised him for 10 years is not his father? seeing how selfish they are I am really afraid of the trauma they can inflict on them.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG they are going to put Han Jae-Kyeong in jail :tears:.

Chingu not them but his ex wife is doing it. They will not know but think he is a terrible guy. 
@backstreetboysfan I hate the fact Ex wife ( witch)< - - will start calling her that is being treated way better than the first wife. Smh smh  Witch has already gotten her way and will continue to do whatever she wants because hubby is dumb and if she does make make profit for the company. Her FIL will start to like her until he finds out the truth but by then he will have given the witch a lot of authority in the company. 

Sweetie ( first wife daughter) boyfriend’s mom is so smart but her husband is another fool for a pretty face. I thought he was smart but it looks like he isn’t at all until he loses his place in Will be when he realizes his wife is right.  Her prediction has already started but hubby is still in denial. 
angry family guy GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu not them but his ex wife is doing it. They will not know but think he is a terrible guy. 
@backstreetboysfan I hate the fact Ex wife ( witch)< - - will start calling her that is being treated way better than the first wife. Smh smh  Witch has already gotten her way and will continue to do whatever she wants because hubby is dumb and if she does make make profit for the company. Her FIL will start to like her until he finds out the truth but by then he will have given the witch a lot of authority in the company. 

Sweetie ( first wife daughter) boyfriend’s mom is so smart but her husband is another fool for a pretty face. I thought he was smart but it looks like he isn’t at all until he loses his place in Will be when he realizes his wife is right.  Her prediction has already started but hubby is still in denial. 

Oh okay I saw. Yeah I had that as well. They are fools they will regret it.

What do you guys think of the Witch mother? She is standing up for her daughter by acting clumsy when her daughter has lied and schemed to get married. Also what will she do once her witch of a daughter kills her father in law because he will find out that the witch poisoned him but it will be too late by then. 

• Insightful 2

I have to say the make lead ( Golfer) is going to do something very stupid.  Witch has shown herself to be very calculative on how to obtain her son’s affection and acceptance. I think that all these calculations won’t be effective at all because she was never there when he was growing up and her ex husband did all the parenting. There will be days when his new family won’t know how to console him and he will be very depressed. 

• Like 1

"he wanted to leave you 10 years ago but then the Chairman fell ill. So he stayed with you. Can't you see that I am the victim here?" so says the mistress to the wife! 

The main problem with this drama is that the wife & the 2 male leads are very bland. The only interesting character is this mistress who can say the stupidest lines with a straight face! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Finally, the FL is getting feisty. I admit I just picked this drama up a few weeks ago and FF through many episodes as hard to take. 

This drama has been painful to watch as both leads are such doormats with luck so against both of them. But really liking the last few episodes. I guess hitting 40 episodes is a trigger to change storyline to another track.

I am pretty new to daily dramas and finding they are so long and plots tend to go round in circles. It is so hard to root for a side that is constantly losing but now understand the daily drama formula. I just saw this will be 120 episodes so have a long way to go before everything is "put right".  

• Like 1