[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

On 5/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, brooksmom said:

looks like mistress is probably low on funds and cheater has his hands tied to

This witch is so greedy and selfish. I think 10 years ago, she may have thought she was in love with him but it was always about what he gave he. I love the fact that cheater isn’t blindly in love with her. He wants the mistress because she make him feel young and give him attention but it isn’t love. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

she is a horrible woman, selfish does think only of herself, She does not care if she hurts her son, ex-husband or daughter of her beau. she does not calculate that a woman who ruins a marriage is never well regarded. He has a daughter who she is 25 who does not love her, indeed she will be a ruthless enemy. his father as well as her director sell it with her true colors, she has not in the least hidden her goal to become the new daughter-in-law of this family to make a career, I hope that everything about her turns against her. husband is also selfish, does her lover make him feel young? this does not justify him, but he does not feel love even towards his wife, because he has no respect for her, for all her sacrifices, attention that he pours out towards his family, moreover he allows his mother and sister to treat her from above down.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Oh my gosh. So she slept with the old mans right hand man years ago. He's the kids father probably. Here's where the blackmail starts forcing him to fake the results somehow . Reminds me of another drama but I can't think of which one it was.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Oh my gosh. So she slept with the old mans right hand man years ago. He's the kids father probably. Here's where the blackmail starts forcing him to fake the results somehow . Reminds me of another drama but I can't think of which one it was.

Are you for real??? Wow!!! That means many years ago she never loved him, she was just mad that she didn’t get what she wanted. It was the truth, she is a good digger. 
i am looks forward to the cheating husband finding out she played him . It will be too late for him to get his wife back. Lol lol 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@UnniSarahsaid: Are you for real??? Wow!!! That means many years ago she never loved him, she was just mad that she didn’t get what she wanted. It was the truth, she is a good digger. 
i am looks forward to the cheating husband finding out she played him . 

I don't know about that but this happened when Joon Ho dumped her. She showed up at his house drunk and passed out on his driveway pleading for him to take her back. The right hand man picked her up and dropped her off in a nice hotel room. She grabbed him and he gave in. He's just a man. It'll be a while before Joon Ho finds out. 

@UnniSarahsaid: If he was a real man, he would not have slept with her. Could he have really been so delusional and not know who she thought she was sleeping with??

She probably knew the day afterward. That's one reason why she isn't attached to the kid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

I don't know about that but this happened when Hyun Joon dumped her. She showed up at his house drunk and passed out on his driveway pleading for him to take her back. The right hand man picked her up and dropped her off in a nice hotel room. She grabbed him and he gave in. He's just a man. It'll be a while before Hyun Joon finds out. 

If he was a real man, he would not have slept with her. Could he have really been so delusional and not know who she thought she was sleeping with??

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I liked what the daughter of the female lead said to her grandmother, she is the only one to tell the truths, now I hope that the lawyer of the Female lead, will do her justice and collect her a beautiful sum for the divorce, I hope not to be disappointed

Soon she will pass out fainting, and if it's the cancer who will be diagnosed, just I hope that will be realistic enough, with the treatments etc. I wonder how it will play out in this drama, we can cure it cancer but it may take several months, depending on the type of cancer and will there be time to develop a true love story between the two leads?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Episode 21 & 22 was so sad. I feel so sorry for Ms DO but she needs to leave this toxic environment. She should take her daughter's advice. Her hubby is just disgusting. He treats his wife like she is a leech but he doesn't show that malice tongue to his mother in Law. Why does he do that?? Ms Do MIL is a also disgusting,she is supposed to be a snotty woman but she fell for the mistresses lies so quickly once she use the waterowrks. Angry Koreantagangry GIF by swerk

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

her daughter is the reason must think only of herself , really a toxic environment. So the father knows that he is not his son! Of course that cheating husband is a fool, I hope that when he realizes that the woman he loves has deceived him and used him for her money he will suffer a lot.
Neither the cheating husband or the mother-in-law are thinking about the good of the child, for them the important thing that must come to live with them, they do not consider that for that child they are strangers who for 10 years had a father who loved him. When her mother, she really thinks from that she will be able to hide her paternity forever, that once she is married she will not be thrown into the middle of a road if the truth is true out . Now I understand his little love for his son, having been a fruit of a night with a stranger who took advantage of his state of her, I wonder why he didn't report him then?

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

It certainly is time for our lead female to take the advice of her friend and her daughter and divorce him , making sure that she gets well compensated. I don't blame the daughter at all her father has totally turned his face to her. Its funny how he wanted his daughter to understand him just because she is not young and will eventually marry leaving home. He is putting all his love and hope into this boy he thinks is his. He will get to learn that child is not his and he ruined his relationship with his daughter over that. It will be a hard lesson coming to late for him to fix what he broke.  His greatest pain is when he learns that his wife was never with him for money like he though and he remembers how good she was too him and his family and he took it for granted.  He let the gold digger into the house and she destroyed everything. Red head will take everything once something happens to his father. None of them are strong without the Chairman. They will see her true colors slowly until the Chairman has an accident then she will take over and show them who she really is. By then its too late. They were played for a fool. 

Cheater will remember how good his wife was and realize his mistake and I am sure he will come sniffing back to her and act jealous to see her with golfer. His mother will want to pull her back too but its too late for all of that. They were quick to get rid of her seeing her as an eyesore and gold digger. Red head is about to show them what a true gold digger is. As much as the MIL looked down on our lead female she will get slapped in the face with the Red Head's true background. 

I feel bad for our lead female her health is failing and she has to deal with this. (good make up artist to make her look so pail and listless) Our lead is going to end up passing out and its going to be the golfer who finds her I bet and gets her to the hospital. 

I have to wonder if that child will end up back with golfer and the female lead?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 5/12/2021 at 1:01 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

I don't blame the daughter at all her father has totally turned his face to her. Its funny how he wanted his daughter to understand him just because she is not young and will eventually marry leaving home. He is putting all his love and hope into this boy he thinks is his. He will get hard to learn that child is not his and he ruined his relationship with his daughter over that.

Exactly and well said @Ldy Gmerm. One reason I am enjoying this drama is because  Jang Joon-Ho’s KARMA. It will be so sweet because I can already predict that he will lose his daughter and their relationship will never be the same. At the beginning she was Daddy’s girl. I am looking forward to him finding out that his lover has been plotting to take everything from him. 

From his reaction to hearing about a son, all thought of his precious daughter has went out the window. He wil try to bond with that boy and it will be difficult or not of he is anything like his mother. I don’t see any resemblance at all but she is so cruel. Her lies will hurt this little boy and he will come to realize his mother doesn’t love him at all. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Exactly and well said @Ldy Gmerm. One reason I am enjoying this drama is because  Jang Joon-Ho’s KARMA. It will be so sweet because I can already predict that he will lose his daughter and their relationship will never be the same. At the beginning she was Daddy’s girl. I am looking forward to him finding out that his lover has been plotting to take everything from him. 

Yeah I so agree, I think he will lose his relationship with his daughter as well.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

From his reaction to hearing about a son, all thought of his precious daughter has went out the window. He wil try to bond with that boy and it will be difficult or not of he is anything like his mother. I don’t see any resemblance at all but she is so cruel. Her lies will hurt this little boy and he will come to realize his mother doesn’t love him at all. 

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah I so agree, I think he will lose his relationship with his daughter as well.

He has already lost that relationship with his daughter I believe. She has already vowed to never forgive him. He does not see that now and does not care but when the truth comes out that the child is not his and she has plotted to take everything from him and his family he will remember how stupid he was and try to contact his daughter who will either hang up on him or ignore him completely. It will serve him right for forgetting his 1st child and only thinking of this fake 2nd child who is a boy. 

I feel really sad if the Chairman dies as he is the only power to stop red head from taking over. With him gone or incapacitated she will have free reign to walk through the door. I don't know if the female lead will even get money in this divorce if that happens as cheaters mom will not want to give it and cheater will be convinced not to give it by his mother, sister and red head. 

By the time cheater realizes that he let the real wolf in the door its too late, because she has her hands in everything and controls it. I will have my popcorn ready the first time she talks back to MIL its going to be glorious as this woman will get a taste of what she put our lead through. There will be no housekeepers prolly and she and her daughter will be cooking and cleaning. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I haven't been able to watch full episodes. I just can't take it. I've only been watching the previews. The preview for Monday is when Yeon hee's mom goes to the house to confront her son in law and kicks him in his family jewels. He should be sore for a week or two. Once Yeon hee and that other guy move on, I'll be able to watch full episodes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

He has already lost that relationship with his daughter I believe. She has already vowed to never forgive him. He does not see that now and does not care but when the truth comes out that the child is not his and she has plotted to take everything from him and his family he will remember how stupid he was and try to contact his daughter who will either hang up on him or ignore him completely. It will serve him right for forgetting his 1st child and only thinking of this fake 2nd child who is a boy. 

Oh okay. he lost his daughter and he will regret it when the truth comes out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I haven't been able to watch full episodes. I just can't take it. I've only been watching the previews. The preview for Monday is when Yeon hee's mom goes to the house to confront her son in law and kicks him in his family jewels. He should be sore for a week or two. Once Yeon hee and that other guy move on, I'll be able to watch full episodes.

I feel you @brooksmom. It is so depressing watching FL be mistreated. 

• Like 3

Epic makjang. It's quite an art form. We add cancer to her fate now, that is off the makjang scales. It's a true art form. The best part is the monster, mistress,  will make that entire family suffer in a slow a painful way.  Red headed monster is actually very good with the evil facial expressions. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about her.  She will rise in power and torment many people. 

• Like 4