[Drama 2021] Be My Dream Family, 속아도 꿈결

ferily

did anyone else find it hilarious that sang goo ended up talking to the cutout of minhee? I was cracking up on those scenes. :D poor ga eun -- she looks heartbroken and shocked at seeing sang min walk with his ex. wonder how it will play out... 

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

The young married couple is so cute.

they are. am surprised but perhaps they might work out long term. he is very happy to listen to her instructions and she loves his attentions and acting cute. it will be interesting to see how they handle conflict though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

they are. am surprised but perhaps they might work out long term. he is very happy to listen to her instructions and she loves his attentions and acting cute. it will be interesting to see how they handle conflict though. 

I really hope it works out for them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

awww, feeling for sang min -- when a dream breaks your heart and wears you down. it is understandable that sang min feels so worthless that he has failed in something he loves but can he find another path? it doesn't look like his ex/girlfriend gets his pain and he is not likely to share it with her. ga eun looked like she was about to cry that sang min is so sad. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I finally again caught up all the episodes I had to watch. 

I don't know how I feel about Ga Eun and Sang Min. 

@Lmangla that scene with sang goo talking to cutout Min Hee was so hilarious. :loolz:

bit by bit this family is coming together. :biubiu:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla that scene with sang goo talking to cutout Min Hee was so hilarious. 

I started cracking up when min hee found he had drawn moustache and eyebrows on her cutout. it seems like something a kid would do :lol: given the good feel vibe of the drama, am guessing they will get back together but it will be rather humourous to watch... 

3 hours ago, joccu said:

I don't know how I feel about Ga Eun and Sang Min. 

ga eun and sang min have a passion for art but also share this frustration of being mediocre and feeling like a failure a bit. so maybe they are better as friends who encourage each other? I think eventually he will end up breaking up with his ex as she doesn't understand what art and his struggles have done to him. he really seems like a broken person and rather than a relationship, needs a self-esteem boost. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

awww, feeling for sang min -- when a dream breaks your heart and wears you down. it is understandable that sang min feels so worthless that he has failed in something he loves but can he find another path? it doesn't look like his ex/girlfriend gets his pain and he is not likely to share it with her. ga eun looked like she was about to cry that sang min is so sad. 

I cried so much with that whole scene it was so sad.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I cried so much with that whole scene it was so sad.

yea, it was quietly sad. people think that only a failed relationship can break your heart but even a long dream / ambition can. it is almost like your first love in some case and it can be extremely difficult to let go of that to find something else. especially when it is something that you are really passionate about and you feel defined by that. but if you are a failure in something you love to do, then what? if you are no longer pursuing that career, what exactly are you? yea, definitely heart breaking and that is why the relationship with the ex will never work -- it is okay if he chooses to pursue another career for practical reasons but she doesn't understand his pain and neither can he share it with her. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, it was quietly sad. people think that only a failed relationship can break your heart but even a long dream / ambition can. it is almost like your first love in some case and it can be extremely difficult to let go of that to find something else. especially when it is something that you are really passionate about and you feel defined by that. but if you are a failure in something you love to do, then what? if you are no longer pursuing that career, what exactly are you? yea, definitely heart breaking and that is why the relationship with the ex will never work -- it is okay if he chooses to pursue another career for practical reasons but she doesn't understand his pain and neither can he share it with her. 

I agree with this so much @Lmanglathis is very true.

• Love 3

I'm still watching this but I fast forward a lot because I don't LIKE any of the characters other than Ga Eun and In Seo (both of whom I REALLY like!)  I particularly dislike the young couple, they are so selfish that I don't find them at all cute.  Most of the others have moments but I find them annoying more often than not.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I agree, finally needed to happen.

yea like dabal and gaeun pointed out that there are times that geu roo being so aggressive obviously is needed. but she needs to know when to open up and when to be defensive. so yea, it was good mom had a chat with her. 

sang min seems rather undecided with his ex; he needs to know that it is best to move on. ga eun seemed so upset at the thought of him moving away. we are more than halfway through the series. we hardly have any movement on any of the couples. 

sang goo needs to tell min hee where she can do better so she can improve. poor thing -- maybe she is the character that we are all laughing and commenting the most about?! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thank goodness that manchild Heon will finally learn the truth about his father!! His whiny pout is the next thing that needs to be wiped off his face. He's got nerve demanding to be in the family portrait and insisting they better act on his wish just because grandma gave him a credit card. To be coddled at that age and be shielded from reality is a disservice to those two.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I had assumed from the beginning that she was pregnant before she found out about her daughter's pregnancy, but I believed the authors abandoned the idea after her psychological breakdown.

I see the newlywed couple as a bit too selfish, not very responsible, then she just because she is good in her studies she thinks she is smart but then she did not take the necessary precautions to avoid pregnancy ...

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Thank goodness that manchild Heon will finally learn the truth about his father!! His whiny pout is the next thing that needs to be wiped off his face. He's got nerve demanding to be in the family portrait and insisting they better act on his wish just because grandma gave him a credit card. To be coddled at that age and be shielded from reality is a disservice to those two.

this description had me laughing. heon for a change is really young and basically a young adult/child for real! hahahaha... he is what 20? 19? whereas we have male leads who are in their 30s, 40s acting like a child - so comparatively, I give heon a little leeway. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, africandramalover said:

After last night's episode, yes, the pregnancy dream from the first episodes is theirs.

She blame it on their one night stand

(  guy found job after 20 years to get her pregnant :D

SoKGF6O.gif

• LOL 3